Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552295 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chizzy86(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
jamih:

It is a brandable domain, u might get no leads when you search , I think it is not "outboundable" imo

You can list on squadhelp, afternic and other marketplace , your buyer might come to u.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
asfrankasf:

Aye aye aye

I'm topline in support of this, let's organize a Nigerian domainers social, if we are serious about it and have a voice we have some bosses here who are recognized by Epik, Epik could sponsor it. Better still, some 20k-50k contribution by every domainer who would attend is not too much it's just a pinch from our sales at times. Let's pick a central spot, get a hotel and plan an all weekend domainers out. Let's give ourselves a bolder face.
A mutual account for the purpose can be created on Cowrywise to enable everyone save towards it and trusted bosses here can set up a planning committee.
Honestly I can't wait to meet up some bosses in here.
Meanwhile it's just an humble suggestion.
IYKEPROMOTIONS HAYKAY 2SEXYCOM BRAND..

Great idea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
asfrankasf:

Aye aye aye

I'm topline in support of this, let's organize a Nigerian domainers social, if we are serious about it and have a voice we have some bosses here who are recognized by Epik, Epik could sponsor it. Better still, some 20k-50k contribution by every domainer who would attend is not too much it's just a pinch from our sales at times. Let's pick a central spot, get a hotel and plan an all weekend domainers out. Let's give ourselves a bolder face.
A mutual account for the purpose can be created on Cowrywise to enable everyone save towards it and trusted bosses here can set up a planning committee.
Honestly I can't wait to meet up some bosses in here.
Meanwhile it's just an humble suggestion.
IYKEPROMOTIONS HAYKAY 2SEXYCOM BRAND..

coool......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Guys what's wrong wit Afternic, have they finally block Nigerian IP address from accessing the site ?

I can't seems to be able to access the site from my end here ooo cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Eldeedon:
Guys what's wrong wit Afternic, have they finally block Nigerian IP address from accessing the site ?

It's working fine.
Clear cache or use another browser to access.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
jamih:
It's working fine. Clear cache or use another browser to access.
have clear cache, even change browser self, am still having the same issue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Eldeedon:

Have u changed network?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Eldeedon:

switch off your phone/network and reboot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
eaddyboy:
ayomide32

check ur email, I have sent it
Pls I also need it abuabdullahi2017@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
silverrock:

In this age, distance is no longer a barrier.
We can use Google meet, Zoom or Facebook Room
We can do this one of this days. I like the idea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Drop your reg of the day? grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Eldeedon:

They haven't. I just visited there now and I discovered I sold a domain for $2m. I know some will say I am lying. I don't have time for argument this week. I'm very busy this week.

Even in the bad old days when they did not deal with Nigerians, we could access the site but could not join. If you join and they discover, say goodbye to your account. I think we owe that to Buhari. We were on the US corrupt Blackbook (maybe for money laundering and dirty money) but PMB's personally sincere war against corruption (though a failure to me) won them over.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Brymo4all:
Drop your reg of the day? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
This life ehn..

Person wake up since morning prepare names to buy from ED immediately e drops.. Only for one yeye DropCatch to catch the domains.

All d domains for person watchlist... cry cry cry cry

Upon say I no sleep even though sleep dey worry me.

It is well.. cry

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
jamih:

It is a brandable domain, u might get no leads when you search , I think it is not "outboundable" imo

You can list on squadhelp, afternic and other marketplace , your buyer might come to u.

chizzy86:
Abeg o. I need help with getting an end-user for helpcounty dot com. This outbounding sha.

1.Basics are very important

2.There is nothing brandable about this name. its a 2word domain name.

3. All names are outboundable, the koko is getting leads and contact info.

County is a geographical region of a country used for administrative or other purposes, in certain modern nations. Which company is going to brand around this ? An NGO might though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
silverrock:
First Sale Alert Incoming...

Elders in the house. I got this message from Afternic

I've unlocked it in Porkbun and sent the authorization code. The domain is less than a month old

Did you point dns to afternic before the sales?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
erjo:

Did you point dns to afternic before the sales?

No. The domain was parked at Bodis.
I think it had to do with me reducing the BIN.
More details when all is concluded.

It was an inbound deal.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
grandstar:

They haven't. I just visited there now and I discovered I sold a domain for $2m . I know some will say I am lying. I don't have time for argument this week. I'm very busy this week.

shocked shocked drop the details here, I believe someone would be able to help out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
micynute94:
This life ehn..

Person wake up since morning prepare names to buy from ED immediately e drops.. Only for one yeye DropCatch to catch the domains.

It is well.. cry

Bro, it happens to me every other day. But you're definitely bound to get lucky someday and reg a good name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Bro, it happens to me every other day. But you're definitely bound to get lucky someday and reg a good name.

Which means we should also prepare to do some hand regs as well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
NkShallom:
shocked shocked drop the details here, I believe someone would be able to help out.

I am very busy. Very very
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
It's getting more competitive everyday.
All names i wishlist now are backordered.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
grandstar:

They haven't. I just visited there now and I discovered I sold a domain for $2m. I know some will say I am lying. I don't have time for argument this week. I'm very busy this week.

Even in the bad old days when they did not deal with Nigerians, we could access the site but could not join. If you join and they discover, say goodbye to your account. I think we owe that to Buhari. We were on the US corrupt Blackbook (maybe for money laundering and dirty money) but PMB's personally sincere war against corruption (though a failure to me) won them over.

I discovered that wen am using Glo SIM, I can't access the site.. buh immediately I change it to MTN violaa!! it started opening again.... I tink the problem gat to do wit Glo SIM, buh I don't know why sha, bcus its Glo SIM dat I HV been using all dis while though.

congratulations on Ur $2m sales , make u nor forget boys ooo grin
grandstar:

I discovered that wen am using Glo SIM, I can't access the site.. buh immediately I change it to MTN violaa!! it started opening again.... I tink the problem gat to do wit Glo SIM, buh I don't know why sha, bcus its Glo SIM dat I HV been using all dis while though.

congratulations on Ur $2m sales , make u nor forget boys ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
tranxo:
switch off your phone/network and reboot

it didn't work, I changed my sim and it started working again

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

Have u changed network?
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
micynute94:
This life ehn..

It is well.. cry

if you can't beat them join them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Seattle//psychiatrists//com sef enter dropcatch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
What do you think of this Tampa golf resort // king

Ikhalyfa,
Slimjosh
ElonMosque
And many more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Someone should pls help me with epik DNS.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
ikhalyfah:

It's getting more competitive everyday.
All names i wishlist now are backordered.
Infact the rate is alarming,
I'm very sure the corona break caused the increase

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
fasa199:
What do you think of this Tampa golf resort // king

Ikhalyfa,
Slimjosh
ElonMosque
And many more.

Based on face value, I love the name. Do your research sha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
AwesomeDuru:

Consistency is the key. One cannot follow them to backorder names on a daily basis. Man fit wreck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oluvick247 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.