Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552702 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
ikhalyfah:

This one wey una de count metrics lipsrsealed

Me i just go and coin beta combinations.
Me 2
I don't even cheek if it is AdSense banned because don't end users don't plan to make money from AdSense, they won't get enough traffic to.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
donsharwama:

congratulations on ur sales.

was the domain from ED or it was Hand Reg?
Hand reg sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ravern: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please experts in the house, can you assist in appraisal the below names. I want so how easy or difficult it is to sell domain name in those area
newsline.tv
speaktomedia.com
besexy.xyz
buyrenovatesell.co.uk

Please any member with experience in selling this kind of domains can help in appraising them.
They are all hand reg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dfrenzy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
URGENT: Hi guys, a new and, registered multi million naira company is currently recruiting; online partners, online agents, and online vendors. Payment between N200,000.00 - N800,000.00. click on the link below for more details

https:///DOJ7MeLvJrQHlXJtZvwAHo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ravern:
Please experts in the house, can you assist in appraisal the below names. I want so how easy or difficult it is to sell domain name in those area
newsline.tv
speaktomedia.com
besexy.xyz
buyrenovatesell.co.uk

Please any member with experience in selling this kind of domains can help in appraising them.
They are all hand reg

I can't/don't appraise names. Put I can give you the biggest advise

Their is no shortcuts.

For you to start this business their is some level of knowledge you must have. Unfortunately you are yet to have it. Go and start reading from page 1

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Gucciballer:
Pls can I list 2 different marketplace for a domain I registered on porkbun like ;.
ns1.dan.com
ns2.dan.com
ns3.epik.com
ns4.epik.com

Tried doing this and Epik is asking for trransfer in,what does it entails

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Gucciballer:
Pls can I list 2 different marketplace for a domain I registered on porkbun like ;.
ns1.dan.com
ns2.dan.com
ns3.epik.com
ns4.epik.com

Your egungun go soon enter express

You can list in all marketplace but your name server must point to either dan,epik,or afternic as the case may be.

So you choose either dan,epik or afternic as your name server.

Dan nameserver:ns1.dan.com,ns2.dan.com
Epik nameserver:ns3.epik.com,ns4.epik.com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ravern: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Reality11:

I can't/don't appraise names. Put I can give you the biggest advise

Their is no shortcuts.

For you to start this business their is some level of knowledge you must have. Unfortunately you are yet to have it. Go and start reading from page 1

Though I dont know how you came up with the above conclusion but check those domains again and possible compared them with the selling keyword domains from namebio, you may likely have a different opinion of what short memorable keyword domains are.

The essence of asking for appraisal is for to ensure that i dont under/over price the domains and in case if there is something I did not take into consideration while researching for the name. That will guide in my next research for another name. You know in this business, one cant know it all.

All the same thanks for your advice but I have been here for a while not really that new.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Gucciballer:
ns1.dan.com
ns2.dan.com
ns3.epik.com
ns4.epik.com

cool cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
is godaddy 1 dollar promo for first registration still working?
I cant seem to find it embarassed
Pls help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Did you send me a message?
lawrenzo007:

Pls I need ur seevice... reply ASAP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
BostonCraneServices//King

Whats your take on this my Able Country Men and Women Feminists grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Page 1600 cheesy

Make I just dey observe sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
johnoj24:
Cl//ifto//nto//wing/king
Sale $300
Epik
1 week
I thank you God for making this possible, if not you who els?

Thanks to iykepromotion for opening this platform and other contributors on this thread, I can't mention names cos you guys are many and
much thanks to BrandUche you helped me a lot when the buyer insisted on transfer.
More sales to all of us in Jesus name...

Congrats bro.
Outbounding I guess

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
For the new guys, nothing beats reading from page 1

But you can try this short cut

bit(.)ly/IsidaulDomain

Remove brackets. These are my personal notes on the thread and it should bring fast learners up to speed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2020

No excuses, there are enough decent GEOs to go round tonight o. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
silverrock:
For the new guys, nothing beats reading from page 1

But you can try this short cut

bit(.)ly/IsidaulDomain

Remove brackets. These are my personal notes on the thread and it should bring fast learners up to speed.

I pm u... sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
viktor88:

Yes but you should know that I'm an amateur in this hustle.
haha it not easy to make some sales. Na boss you be ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
***First Sales Alert***

Potomac//Realtors// com

Bought - $6.06 Namecheap

Selling Price - $200

Sales type - Outbound and Follow up

Sales Venue - DAN

Hold time - 1 month 17 days

Domain Push

I'm so happy to finally report my first sale. I remember bumping into this thread back in October/November last year. I had to read from page 1 till the end (about page 7**) I was really intrigued by the sales reports here, still not convinced or clear to me, I enrolled for Oga Iyke class back in November and bought just one one geo domain and some two more keyword domain December and February. I bought this very domain on April after I had to relearn and learn Domaining by myself thanks to my mentor here Slimjosh43, I disturb am too much for phone call and chat... he gave me ginger to reg this domain that it is 50/50 cause of trademark risk, glad the risk paid off. I even used the open follow up letter he dropped here. I must say that particular Open follow up letter really helped as I got lots of response from end users in my other domains I did follow up with today.

To Oga IykePromotion, Slimjosh43, ikhalyfah and the rest of us here contributing in this thread, I say Thank you and more Sales to us!!! To the newbies exercise patience, learn and relearn, that first sale will surely come.

The joy of my first sales knows no bound... Thanks to God's Grace!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bros I'm a new guy like you.... just a bit more ahead.
Read up from page 1, or read my notes.

erjo:

I pm u... sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
This ppl should pity us nahhh cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
eaddyboy:
***First Sales Alert***

Potomac//Realtors// com

Bought - $6.06 Namecheap

Selling Price - $200

Sales type - Outbound and Follow up

Sales Venue - DAN

Hold time - 1 month 17 days

Domain Push

I'm so happy to finally report my first sale. I remember bumping into this thread back in October/November last year. I had to read from page 1 till the end (about page 7**) I was really intrigued by the sales reports here, still not convinced or clear to me, I enrolled for Oga Iyke class back in November and bought just one one geo domain and some two more keyword domain December and February. I bought this very domain on April after I had to relearn and learn Domaining by myself thanks to my mentor here Slimjosh43, I disturb am too much for phone call and chat... he gave me ginger to reg this domain that it is 50/50 cause of trademark risk, glad the risk paid off. I even used the open follow up letter he dropped here. I must say that particular Open follow up letter really helped as I got lots of response from end users in my other domains I did follow up with today.

To Oga IykePromotion, Slimjosh43, ikhalyfah and the rest of us here contributing in this thread, I say Thank you and more Sales to us!!! To the newbies exercise patience, learn and relearn, that first sale will surely come.

The joy of my first sales knows no bound... Thanks to God's Grace!!!

Congrats, and more sales.
This my brother is just the beginning.

Please share that open followup make I use.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ravern:
newsline.tv
speaktomedia.com
besexy.xyz
buyrenovatesell.co.uk

They are all hand reg
Speak to media about what?
About Corona virus
Abi about George Floyd
Abi about domaining?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheSTreetman:
This ppl should pity us nahhh cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lol.. Na so I dey watch one domain dey happy say dem never catch am unto say others way I keep on watchlist don dey with DropCatch.

Las Las, DropCatch still catch am..

E be like say I will go back to doing things the old fashioned way.

Hang Reggin things manually without waiting for ED.

For those doing brandables, make I no lie, d tin hard ooo considering one's financial restraint and the amount of time it might takes before a name will sell (if it eventually sells).

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Does porkbun offer to remove a domain and replace with another?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
silverrock:
Bros I'm a new guy like you.... just a bit more ahead.
Read up from page 1, or read my notes.

Lol...am not new bro......I be think say u dey scrape end users emails

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheSTreetman:
I am in severe pains right now 5 domains picked by dropcatch today grin,5!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Updated.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
silverrock:

Congrats, and more sales.
This my brother is just the beginning.

Please share that open followup make I use.

we know you might be interested in xxxxx, but may be because of our price, we believe we can work things out, we will like to hear how much you are willing to pay for domain xxxxx, then we will work things out.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
SEYIKP:

Speak to media about what?
About Corona virus
Abi about George Floyd
Abi about domaining?

Lol, Bros, calm down. grin
That domain is not all that bad.
You'll be surprised he can get a sale for it.
There are various uses that domain can be put to, including for people who want to learn about public speaking, people and businesses who want to connect with journalists to get their story published and get free publicity, etc.
I won't be surprised if that name is listed and gets sold for up to 4 figures.
Worse names than that get sold everyday on Namepros and leave you scratching your head like...WTF was in the buyer's mind
Only the buyer will know what's in his mind, lol.

@Ravern, I'll say, if you've registered it, keep the domain and list it on all marketplaces.
It might not sell fast, but it's a sellable name.
Though like brandable names, it may take some time to sell.
And if you don't want it or don't have patience/funds to hold it for a long time, you can refund it and get a geodomain. Or if it's too late to refund, you can contact me and I might take it off your hands.

If you haven't registered it yet, see my above points and decide whether you want to go ahead with it or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
micynute94:

Lol.. Na so I dey watch one domain dey happy say dem never catch am unto say others way I keep on watchlist don dey with DropCatch.

Las Las, DropCatch still catch am..

E be like say I will go back to doing things the old fashioned way.

Hang Reggin things manually without waiting for ED.

For those doing brandables, make I no lie, d tin hard ooo considering one's financial restraint and the amount of time it might takes before a name will sell (if it eventually sells).

cry cry cry I dey cry hia bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.