Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538430 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Liftkid:
June revenue for sewingandcraftclub landed today. Received $108 worth of Btc and converted to naira @48k

It should have been more than this, but there were days I ported to sedo. It still made few bucks on sedo too.

Congratulations, that is how you would have lost 48k on Dan, hoping that someone would click buy now.

Anyone that have a domain that is having a lot of views on Dan. Port to bodis and do the same experiment, let your domain work for itself.

I fit borrow your domain for 1 month, just one month smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Smartquotes007:
Boss please what thread is this on NP?

namepros dot com/threads/you-gonna-thank-me-for-this-potential-list-brandables-two-words-5l-pronounceable-coms-and-more.1198466/#post-7848129

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2020
ikhalyfah:

.co right?
Cos .com is regged since 1999 smiley
Yea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Liftkid:
June revenue for sewingandcraftclub landed today. Received $108 worth of Btc and converted to naira @48k

It should have been more than this, but there were days I ported to sedo. It still made few bucks on sedo too.

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2020
oga iky........page don pass 1000 ni sha ........me way leave am for 100 where I wan start from like dis
anyway ur prodigal student is back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Please I get three names for SH since last week, they rejected one and leave the two since then. So now, I log in and and they are asking if five letters word is 1 syllable? It is actually 2 syllables.
I click on the said name and they are asking me to describe it. They are asking for the root word for the name like "JIDAX". What can I say now?

They always reject my names, please what can I do to save this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Please I get three names for SH since last week, they rejected one and leave the two since then. So now, I log in and and they are asking if five letters word is 1 syllable? It is actually 2 syllables.
I click on the said name and they are asking me to describe it. They are asking for the root word for the name like "JIDAX". What can I say now?

They always reject my names, please what can I do to save this one?
They are not asking anything bro. As for description, you can simply use "This is a brand name that can be used for almost any brand" something like this. Relax cheesy

Writing the root word is optional, disregard it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2020
Firefox01:
They are not asking anything bro. As for description, you can simply use "This is a brand name that can be used for almost any brand" something like this. Relax cheesy

Writing the root word is optional, disregard it.
Thanks Boss. The way they are accepting names doesn't help the matter at all. I have even forgotten the names. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Thanks Boss. The way they are accepting names doesn't help the matter at all. I have even forgotten the names. Thanks boss
Accepting the names? You should be happy Na. grin

I'm not a boss o. I'm a learner like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
jamih:

Congratulations, that is how you would have lost 48k on Dan, hoping that someone would click buy now.

Anyone that have a domain that is having a lot of views on Dan. Port to bodis and do the same experiment, let your domain work for itself.

I fit borrow your domain for 1 month, just one month smiley

And another made 17 dollars with 60 clicks. What's your name servers bro? I wouldn't mind pointing to

Ns1.Jamih. Com
Ns2.jamih. Com

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Is epik's .Co promo still running
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Hi everyone
I have a question please
Which of this is preferable
city+flooringstore
City+flooringcontractor

@ikhalyfah
@promzy94
@Tranxo
@jamih
@iykepromotions

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2020
KingFalcon:
Is epik's .Co promo still running
yeah, I think it'll run till end of July

PS: Abeg any .com promo dey available

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Liftkid:

And another made 17 dollars with 60 clicks. What's your name servers bro? I wouldn't mind pointing to

Ns1.Jamih. Com
Ns2.jamih. Com

grin grin

Lolgrin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
whitewalker673:
Hi everyone
I have a question please
city+flooringstore
City+flooringcontractor

@ikhalyfah
@promzy94
@Tranxo
@jamih
@iykepromotions

If you can get hold of cityFlooring
It better, imo.
Flooring store, u have to deal with the plural , flooring contractor, u have to deal with the plural also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2020
tranxo:

Considering what parking, and the revenue that came with it in the past was, it is comparatively "dead."

Success stories like that of Oga Liftkid isn't common anymore.

Bro, there are oo just that no be everybody like reporting. They are on namepros and I have met some. They only complain about decline in revenue.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2020
jamih:

It better, imo.
Flooring store, u have to deal with the plural , flooring contractor, u have to deal with the plural also.

Lol.. grin grin
If one could get hold of City+Flooring, the person wouldn't be asking which one is better btw City+FlooringStore and City+FlooringContractor
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2020
SH accepted and reg by me.

I dey follow una for back.

Please rate the logo design.

#GodNoGoShameUs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2020
whitewalker673:
Hi everyone
I have a question please
city+flooringstore
City+flooringcontractor

@ikhalyfah
@promzy94
@Tranxo
@jamih
@iykepromotions

FlooringStore and FlooringContractor are two different services IMO..
FlooringStore sells flooring equipments while a FlooringContractor offers the service (Flooring).

It's just like RoofingStore (where they probably sell roofing materials) and Roofing contractor (someone that installs/repairs roofs). U can't expect someone that installs/repairs roofs to buy City+RoofingStore (wetin him wan use am do)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks boss
tranxo:

namepros dot com/threads/you-gonna-thank-me-for-this-potential-list-brandables-two-words-5l-pronounceable-coms-and-more.1198466/#post-7848129

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2020
cyriletifit:
SH accepted and reg by me.

I dey follow una for back.

Please rate the logo design.

#GodNoGoShameUs

Nice name. The logo should have another color IMO. Blue preferably. The name is good for a password app like Dashlane.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

Lol.. grin grin
If one could get hold of City+Flooring, the person wouldn't be asking which one is better btw City+FlooringStore and City+FlooringContractor

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2020
jamih:

It better, imo.

Have you reg'd and sold a geo with keywords that show less than 1600 on searchvolume/io? I'm trying to spot a trend...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2020
SH

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

FlooringStore and FlooringContractor are two different services IMO..
FlooringStore sells flooring equipments while a FlooringContractor offers the service (Flooring).

It's just like RoofingStore (where they probably sell roofing materials) and Roofing contractor (someone that installs/repairs roofs). U can't expect someone that installs/repairs roofs to buy City+RoofingStore (wetin him wan use am do)?

I know they are different boss.
I chcked for enduser availability the flooring store has more
But both are ok
I just dont knw the one to pick
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2020
whitewalker673:

I know they are different boss.
I chcked for enduser availability the flooring store has more
But both are ok
I just dont knw the one to pick

lol you should always pick the one with more endusers..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2020
Liftkid:

Ns1.Jamih. Com
Ns2.jamih. Com

grin grin
You too dey busy boss. Abi those oyinbo no wan leave you grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Good morning, someone should pls come to my aid. I submitted two names on squadhelp yesterday and on checking now both have average symbol and one of them has "2syllable?" I don't understand what it means...

brandable pros in the house should help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
ElonMosque:

Nice name. The logo should have another color IMO. Blue preferably. The name is good for a password app like Dashlane.

Like this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Like this one

Exactly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Can anybody explain to me why names starting with "fifth" are valuable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2020
ElonMosque:

Ivy//Bliss

Saw it on ED

And i had Ivy//Diva rejected by SH....

Do you have any idea why it was rejected or you can kindly appraise the name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Thomthom(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.