Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3564249 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prekay(f): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
First off, what's the name you registered, let's start from there...

garagedoorrepairphoenix.con

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jboyossai:
Good day elders!

Which method gives high chances of approval on submitted names on SH?

Is it:
Submit a Domain You Own? Or
Submit an Unregistered Domain?

Or better still

Submitting to basic plus then upgrading to premium?

Thank you.

Submit a name SH loves.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Liftkid:

Nah dynadot dey dash am oo grin grin
lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
temitopteas:

Thanks bro
na we we na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

I think it's advisable to stick with 100k population or more not that cities with lesser population don't sell though
Lol. Risk appetite.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Prekay:

garagedoorrepairphoenix.con
Start by changing your nameservers to any of the market places, say, Dan.com (ns1.dan.com and ns2.dan.com).

Your domain is good enough. If I owned it, I'd slam $750 on it and do the first outbound. If no response, do a follow up outbound after like 3 days. If no response still, reduce price and message them again. Good luck!

Looks like you already know your onions on this business judging by your first reg.

Regards

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
ewizard1:

grin grin

Opening it every hour help one follow up with submission of names. Yesterday, out of my 3 pending names 2 days ago, dey accepted 2, i added 2 more, same yesterday, they rejected 2, sharply i filled the gap.

Checking in like every hour is my thing. #CloseMarkingThings
Lol. I didn't mean he shouldn't open at all, but I assumed (rightly/wrongly) that he goes there often - hence the 12k reference. Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prekay(f): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Start by changing your nameservers to any of the market places, say, Dan.com (ns1.dan.com and ns2.dan.com).

Your domain is good enough. If I owned it, I'd slam $750 on it and do the first outbound. If no response, do a follow up outbound after like 3 days. If no response still, reduce price and message them again. Good luck!

Looks like you already know your onions on this business judging by your first reg.

Regards

Thanks. I already listed it on Dan and Epik. Could you please put me through on how to change the nameserver to dan?

My second question
I hand reg ottawahomedesign.com(porkbun) just now and listed it on Epik and Dan. (Haven't changed the servers)

My issue is that on Epik, it is showing the registrar as Godaddy.com
How do I change or rectify it?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
tranxo:
dynadot 6.99
Thanks boss, I'm aware of that. I was actually looking for something more appealing cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Prekay:

Thanks. I already listed it on Dan and Epik. Could you please put me through on how to change the nameserver to dan?

My second question
I hand reg ottawahomedesign.com(porkbun) just now and listed it on Epik and Dan. (Haven't changed the servers)

My issue is that on Epik, it is showing the registrar as Godaddy.com
How do I change or rectify it?
check first if you enter the correct name, if yes, don't worry about that, just change your nameservers from your registrar to epik. To change nameservers to Dan, login to your porkbun account locate and click on authoritative nameservers then change it to NS1.dan.com and ns2.dan.com
If you want to use epik nameservers ns1.epik.com
Ns2.epik.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

I think it's advisable to stick with 100k population or more not that cities with lesser population don't sell though
Bro, what's the way forward when end users read messages without any reply.

Please can you also share your sales letter follow up with price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Femcesc07:
Bro, what's the way forward when end users read messages without any reply.

Last time, i had to fly to USA, knock at their offices and ask them to reply my mails.

Kidding, i learnt u follow up

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
tranxo:

Submit a name SH loves.

Apt.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sales this new month; TopnotchheatingAndCooling.com - $150
Reg fee @ dynadot Feb.

And below; bought $4.15 in May, porkbun promo. Sold this evening. Both outbounding and follow ups.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Deltoid:

Last time, i had to fly to USA, knock at their offices and ask them to reply my mails.

Kidding, grin grin grin[b]i learnt u follow up[/b]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
iykepromotions:
Reg fee @ dynadot Feb.

And below; bought $4.15 in May, porkbun promo. Sold this evening. Both outbounding and follow ups.

Congratulation boss. More golden sales to us all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
iykepromotions:
Reg fee @ dynadot Feb.

Congratulations to the main boss.
What's the hold time and did you pick from ED
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Softmojo:

You left out vital info. Did you recieve the offer via epik marketplace or via an email from your prospective buyer?

The offer was from Epik marketplace and it is been over 24hours that I have responded to the offer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Syrinexa:

The offer was from Epik marketplace and it is been over 24hours that I have responded to the offer.

After accepting an offer on Epik, you dont need to reduce your BIN as the buyer can still purchase for the offer price you accepted.

If i were you, i wouldn't reduce the price on the landing page (be it Dan or Epik) so that when your buyer visits the page, he would still get that feeling that he has gotten a good bargain (the offered price being lower than the price on the landing page).

In all i just pray your buyer has not gone silent on you.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Liftkid:

Nah dynadot dey dash am oo grin grin

I saw this on Twitter. You may be interested

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Thanks bro nevertheless, no follow me go oh!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Mail sent! grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Liftkid:

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Juanmata48:
thanks boss
my name is ready but i havent seen my logo hw do i get to see it bosses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2020
thorrvik55:

Thanks bruh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Thanks Boss. The way they are accepting names doesn't help the matter at all. I have even forgotten the names. Thanks boss
keep pushing i tried 38 times before it was accepted

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omar09(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2020
@iykepromotions
@2sexynet

This is the mail I received from afternic.com after placing my website for sale. Both from my Gmail and on my afternic.com account.

This is from my gmail...
Dear Cos-ibe Kelechukwu,

Congratulations on choosing the Afternic Premium Network for the promotion of your domain names. Your domains are registered with an eligible Premium Network registrar.

In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need to confirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domains:

This is from my mail on afternic.com account

One quick thing: We just need you to notify your registrar that you are allowing us to facilitate the transfer during the sale of the following names:

myglamorlook.com You will receive an email shortly, which will be sent to the administrative contact on the WhoIs record of your domain name.

To opt-in, simply login and accept. Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Omar09:
@iykepromotions
@2sexynet

This is the mail I received from afternic.com after placing my website for sale. Both from my Gmail and on my afternic.com account.
Hope you enter right bus? Your explanation is not OVERSTOOD but UNDERSTOOD.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omar09(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2020
tinnymerit:

Hope you enter right bus? Your explanation is not OVERSTOOD but UNDERSTOOD.

Please I modified the post. Check it out again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Liftkid:

u can try their price bro and show some evidences. You know this guy co owns those 3 popular telegram domain groups many of us are in,and own domainsmoke//com, he might have good links for some of yours. just saying, and i think work with godaddy too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omar09(m): 12:50am On Jul 09, 2020
iykepromotions:
make sure you activated your account both email confirmation and SMS alert. never had any issues with bodis. you can also contact their support if this persists.

I sent you an email since yesterday evening.... From cosibekelly@gmail.com... Please can I have the sales letter if you are still giving it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.