Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555449 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
iykepromotions:
Thanks. 1st I don't use none of that. I use Google and most times Bing(but Bing gives me more results.

Screenshotted is the template am currently using.
Hope this helps.

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
iykepromotions:
Sales Alert;
Choice/Kitchen/And/Bath in king
Registered $6.99 dynadot promo
Hold time; 3 hours

My buy now was $500.
First offer $250, but I countered to $399.
Few minutes, he replied with $325. Which I accepted. He paid within minutes. Would have sold more than but I don't fancy long negotiations.

This is not even Geo+service name , how come it sell so fast ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Domaining is a very funny business.

Sometimes, those names you are very sure will sell within minutes are the ones you'll hold for months.

But you see those ones you hit your head on the wall after registering them? They sell within minutes.

Just search for your endusers, however few they maybe, and reg your name.

Sometimes, all you need is your guts.

I got a name on ED on the 2nd of this month and something within me keeps telling me the name would sell. Not that it was fancy or anything. But I trusted my gut.

And sure enough, it sold before I woke up the following morning (I had reached out to a few people before sleeping off).

So do your due diligence. It's mostly not about the names.

It's how willing your endusers are at the time.

Let's keep outbounding, we'll get there.

Congrats boss Iykepromotions
Geo+service name ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Who caught any of the insurance names that dropped?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
jamih:

I think you should contact your registrar support, explain to them that you cannot access your email.

Thanks so much. I'll start messaging each registrar's support.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Any one followed the bidding for ColumbiaFlooring//com on dropcatch.
The first time I would see bidding for Geo+Service go for $3000 plus....Domaining is becoming something else

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Huw:
Any one followed the bidding for ColumbiaFlooring//com on dropcatch.
The first time I would see bidding for Geo+Service go for $3000 plus....Domaining is becoming something else
How much the winner go come sell am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chukael:

The thing no weak you.
I placed a bid at the beginning but backed out when we were at $200.
Did some background check on the SEO profile, it has like 28k plus backlink and good CPC.
I guess they were bidding for the SEO benefits but it got too aggressive.
I hope it’s an end user that won the bid otherwise I wish the domainer the best of luck getting a favorable sale out of that.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yesterday, an end user contacted me and asked me for my price. I sent it yesterday. Till now, the guy hasn't replied. What do I do next?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Solophill: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=iykepromotions post=91579289][b]Sales Alert;
Hold time; 3 hours

My buy now was $500.
Few minutes, he replied with $325. Which I accepted. He paid within minutes. Would have sold more than but I don't fancy long negotiations.

Congrats Sire
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Did someone here catch **Untangld//king** ?

I missed it just by few seconds..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by coolhuster: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
iykepromotions
AwesomeDuru
ikhalyfah
tranxo
elonmosque
liftkid
thestreetmab

And other gurus, please, I need your urgent assistance.

I got the attached response from an end-user on a domain picked from ED. What's the best response?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
tinnymerit:

Adieuly.com is available brand name for casket/last home business owner. Rejected at SH

It is a fantastic name. Pity it was rejected.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jayboltz:
please any one have an idea on how long Brandbucket reviews registered domain names? Do they use coin or charge any amount? Thanks in anticipation

With 24-48 hours, you should get a reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
grandstar:

With 24-48 hours, you should get a reply

I guess you meant
24-48DAYS

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
iykepromotions:
Sales Alert;
Hold time; 3 hours

My buy now was $500.

Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omoawoke:

They said an elder will see just by sitting down what a child wont see on top of a tree.

Pls what motivated u to register this kind of name, beats my imagination and yet sold within hours

It is better than a geo. It is not limited by geography. Anyone in this line of business can make use of the name. You can be in any country in the world, even Nigeria ( best though for English speaking countries like Nigeria or US). So, it has thousands of potential buyers.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Opistorincos:

Sales letter is not included but if you want some samples, I can give them to you.
how can I reach you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bosses in the house I hope I could use a piece of advice please. A US based app startup which is becoming viral soon uses the app.name.com domain which redirects to www.-name-.me as their web based version. All strong extensions of this startup has been taken but their .app is still available. I feel they would need this sooner or later, do you think it will make a nice investment to acquire now especially when they are not trademarked yet?
Thanks in advance for good responses.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chukael:

1000 mntly search on searchvol
Dropping for the first time in 21 yrs
Probably some very good backlinks too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
halogate:
pls house:

The unregistered names I submitted on SH are still on pending review since 07-07.

Anything the matter??

No be only you! Worse, I'm 90% sure one will sail through and I plan to register it afterward. I might lose the domain if SH approves it. Others might steal the domain and leave me empty handed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
how can I reach you?

Reach him through his profile. His WhatsApp phone number is there

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
2horsePOWER:

I guess you meant
24-48DAYS

I thought it was SH. Brandbucket is 45 days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
asfrankasf:
Bosses in the house I hope I could use a piece of advice please. A US based app startup which is becoming viral soon uses the app.name.com domain which redirects to www.-name-.me as their web based version. All strong extensions of this startup has been taken but their .app is still available. I feel they would need this sooner or later, do you think it will make a nice investment to acquire now especially when they are not trademarked yet?
Thanks in advance for good responses.

From my little experience so far in this biz, it's best not to reg a name with just one potential enduser in sight. If u contact them and they are not interested, then what?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
grandstar:

Reach him through his profile. His WhatsApp phone number is there
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
how can I reach you?

on whatsapp sir, 08167084120
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by darlingbobo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
So interesting
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abdulasod:
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know about SEPA(Single Euro Payment Area) payment? A client wants to pay me through this payment method.
payoneer offers that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
iykepromotions:
Lol. It's competitive enough. You can confirm from Bing. The actual company I have in mind have not responded ChoiceKitchenAndBath(s) .com (probably they're not interested or time zone difference ) you know most times I buy based on competition. Emulate.

Congrats bro... Wanted to buy Mitchell plumbingandheating.com ... looks competitive but Mitchell being mostly feminine...I just weak... I have handful of domains and wouldn't want to add to them for the long term. I am happy though for the letter... Another arsenal in the bag.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
thorrvik55:

From my little experience so far in this biz, it's best not to reg a name with just one potential enduser in sight. If u contact them and they are not interested, then what?
Words of wisdom, thanks boss
I just thought since they are an app, the .app extension would be necessary on the long run
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
written007:

Congrats bro... Wanted to buy Mitchell plumbingandheating.com ... looks competitive but Mitchell being mostly feminine...I just weak... I have handful of domains and wouldn't want to add to them for the long term. I am happy though for the letter... Another arsenal in the bag.

How do you plan to sell the domain? Are there enough end-users? I very much doubt it. This kind of name will most likely sell through inbound in my opinion. It might be on your books for years.

Worse, Mitchell sounds like a girl's name. That industry is male-dominated. I have never met a female plumber before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: sammyrollo, joesh94 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.