Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550320 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Depressed101:
your registered ip is what will still show which is Nigeria. Why.? Did you miss a sale because of that?
Yes, kind of sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Depressed101:

Come 2023 i will support any leader that promises innovation in the Digital/tech sector of Nigeria.
So up till now there are people that believe/trust POLITICIAN'S PROMISE

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Who outbound
Who no outbound
E no concern Grace

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Another thing, hope you're selling this domain at a good price?

Your buyer seems more desperate than you are.

Use that to your advantage.

Goodluck
We both already agreed on a price. Is it proper I send him something like this below:

"Good morning.

Regarding your request for credentials, I want to tell you that there's no credentials attached to domains because it's an online property.

But, as a proof of ownership, I've redirected the the domain www. abcd. com to your www. wxyz. com

You can click www. abcd . com to confirm this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:

grin
yes i do believe there are people who at least think like me.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Obagoblog:

We both already agreed on a price. Is it proper I send him something like this below:

"Good morning.

Regarding your request for credentials, I want to tell you that there's no credentials attached to domains because it's an online property.

But, as a proof of ownership, I've redirected the the domain www. abcd. com to your www. wxyz. com

I already quoted you earlier with a reply draft. Just edit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Again, pleaseTell me the benefits of using exchanger when I can simply open quidax account in minutes and withdraw at MY CONVENIENCE. Please for knowledge sake.

Thanks smiley
I guess it's not being long you started using bitcoin if you don't know the benefits of using a private exchanger vs an institutional exchanger..

Major reason i use an exchanger is better rate plus no transaction fees

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:
SH
I was approved for reseller market this morning, when I saw the mail, I think say sale don enter
grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:

grin

Mad oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chukael:

I was approved for reseller market this morning, when I saw the mail, I think say sale don enter
grin

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:
SH
Kindly explain the benefits of this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chukael:

grin
Chief, what does this approval do for you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:
SH

I wish SH will stop being stubborn and implement BTC as a payment option for it's "Seller Branded Marketplace" if not. I really don't see them stepping up to Dan or Epik on this levels.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chukael:

grin
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Depressed101:
I guess it's not being long you started using bitcoin if you don't no the benefits of using a private exchanger vs an institutional exchanger..

Major reason i use an exchanger is better rate plus no transaction fees
If better rate and no transaction fee on your side. Then are they doing charity work? How do they earn? Pardon my too much questions please

And yes, I started using crypto maybe 8months agi

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Firefox01:
Kindly explain the benefits of this?
If i say I know exactly, i de lie grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dreydoe:

I wish SH will stop being stubborn and implement BTC as a payment option for it's "Seller Branded Marketplace" if not. I really don't see them stepping up to Dan or Epik on this levels.
Exactly. Forget 7.5% commission, there are so many factors Better than commission. Shey Afternic/GoDaddy is 20%, but some factors make us use them nonetheless

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
jamih:

I like roovy, don't think it is available to hand reg

I like roovy too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Obagoblog:

Thank you.
I've redirected the domain to his website this morning. I plan to use that as a proof of ownership maybe it will work.

Here is the screenshot below:

Please how do you redirect a domain to website
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ibrixy:

please how do i make it show the number of opens and clicks like the one below.

Mine only sends a read/clicked receipt to my inbox.

For the number of opens... Once you get a notification from Boomerang, just go to your inbox and check the enduser that opened the mail. However, you won't be notified of subsequent opens on for the same contact.

As for clicks, they are non-existent. The app don't report clicks, so you have to make do with the open rate for now.

Good luck boss.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is it advisable to buy a domain that has been dropped for long like 2012 upwards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:

If i say I know exactly, i de lie grin grin
AFAIK, Its like giving you your own Shop in their market.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:

If better rate and no transaction fee on your side. Then are they doing charity work? How do they earn? Pardon my too much questions please

And yes, I started using crypto maybe 8months agi
some exchangers have naira funds that they may not be in need of for years or a year, so they buy bitcoin with it, for holding.

Most buy to sell/trade. Its very simple. And they make good money daily if you know what you are doing.

I pay less than 10naira for bitcoin transactions no matter how much ,when using exchangers.

I think using institutional safe is just a way to make you feel safe. But there have been news of these apps shutting down too with $billions of dollars, so it's not like its safer than private exchangers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ceefashion:
Please how do you redirect a domain to website
It's called domain forwarding. Try and search for it under domain menu of any registrar.

Search for it and get back to me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Obagoblog:

It's called domain forwarding. Try and search for it under domain menu of any registrar.

Search for it and get back to me.
Seen. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Obagoblog:

Please, what's the best response for an end user requesting for credentials to sell the domain name.

The guy has seems to have Trust issues. He even consulted his attorney in the midst of negotiations.
So annoying, trust issues made me lost two sales this week. They might not be my right buyer though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parko(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Obagoblog:

"Good morning.

Please how were you able to redirect ur domain to his website? I would really appreciate if u could throw more light on this. Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is there Any domain reg. coupon code available for July?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Brymo4all:
Is there Any domain reg. coupon code available for July?

Dynadot $6.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizgenius1: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hi guys,pls how long does it take for money sent by afternic to hit dorm or naira account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
How do I reply this guys?
The domain registrar is Porkbun and expires next month..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Pk01(m), Carmal90(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.