Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552799 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Heyzee5:

I already accepted the request boss but i don't know why I can't send you a message. pls can we talk via my email @heyzeemaco@gmaildotcom
That guy can sell RUBBISHANDNONSENSE.COM for $150,000. I think what he really sells to end users is his influence in the industry if you know what i mean!
lol.. wrong... he is just a good marketer. if you are good at marketing, you can sell shiiit and people will eat it.

just visit his site and you will see why he makes those figures because they are highly priced and when end users visit them directly, they are greeted with solid figures and convincing sales pitches for why it is a "great" buy... it is just marketing at work bro.. nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chamladas:

You can simply contact the marketplaces which is listed and ask them to remove it.
OK thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
One guy just quit domaining on namepros!!! Very funny!!! grin grin
https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-quit-domaining.1084771/
His reason:
Domaining is almost the same as playing lotto. I quit.
Year started domaining: 2016
Number of domains registered: about 40
Total spent on domains: +- $300
Number of domains sold: 1 (in 2017)
Total amount made in 2 years: $400
Profit: $100

This business can be frustrating at times but I must stay until I make my own money from it!!!!! sad sad

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThaThinka: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omo, one really needs to be very fast with this expired domain names o. Imagine letting some regging nflwholesalejerseys while still debating whether to grab it despite having great stats. The Whois registration info showed I could have grabbed it earlier. Damn!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Heyzee5:
His reason:

This business can be frustrating at times but I must stay until I make my own money from it!!!!! sad sad
this is touching though, I stand on the same ground with you, I must make my own sales too ... insha'allah

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by taxiappguy: 1:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Click below to get it on Whatsapp

You can now join any of our Rideshare classes for Car Owners and Drivers.

You can click on any of the links to purchase that item immediately

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Khaytunechi: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2018
2sexyus:
lol..else.

hello sirs,, good morning..
please I am a greenhorn in this business and this domain was/is my first ever to be registered.. while placing it on sale,, I am sure I included 'buy now price' at $300,, but to my shock,, when I submitted everything,, the buy now price was absent and it's only displaying offer..

Please sirs what can I do to rectify this?? or is that the way it'll be?? will it affect the chances of getting a buyer??

Sir the dom is lyonsheatingandcooling dot com,, can you please appraise this in terms of the potential end users for the service??
also what does a sales letter look like and where can i get a blueprint so I'll edit and make it fit for my purpose..
I apologize for the billion questions,, if I get an answer just this once,, I won't have to ask again,, I'll come and ask new ones.. Thanks sirs

cc:: Treasure28 ,, Heyzee5 ,, Sadiq3051,, Chamladas

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Khaytunechi:

please I am a greenhorn in this business and this domain was/is my first ever to be registered.. while placing it on sale,, I am sure I included 'buy now price' at $300,, but to my shock,, when I submitted everything,, the buy now price was absent and it's only displaying offer..

Please sirs what can I do to rectify this?? or is that the way it'll be?? will it affect the chances of getting a buyer??

Sir the dom is lyonsheatingandcooling dot com,, can you please appraise this in terms of the potential end users for the service??
also what does a sales letter look like and where can i get a blueprint so I'll edit and make it fit for my purpose..
I apologize for the billion questions,, if I get an answer just this once,, I won't have to ask again,, I'll come and ask new ones.. Thanks sirs

it seems you didn't set the buy it now to show, while you are setting your sales page... try and check..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2018
Heyzee5:
His reason:

Will be coming with my story, i can relate to that guy pains

#watchout for next week
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bbm2016(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Good day everyone,
My name is yomi
Today I want to introduce to you how yo earn money, real hard earn money
Not fraudster or something
Am sure some of us have heard of fiverr, upwork, freelancers and others also and are willing and ready to work on this platform to earn in USD (United state dollar) which converting back to your country currency will turn to a whole big lot of money.
Have been an animator for years
I have vast experience in whiteboard animation videos, 2d animation motion graphics videos and 3d animations videos

Now you may ask what are the usefulness of this kind of videos
Their uses is endless it all depends on your imagination
Animation videos are use to illustrate, advertise, teach, explain, answer questions and so on
Just think of it, what can a video do? And believe me animation can do better
They are use in movies, music videos, business advertisement, tutorials, keep thinking and you see the usefulness is endless.

This are the kind of services I offer on fiverr, freelancer, topwork and others

Now for the first time am willing to teach people - student, working class people, and another people interested and wants to gain from this opportunity

Apart from working on freelancers online platform, you can start your own company and in your country help people in creating animations for their business, advertisement, tutorials and so on

Am willing to teach people for a certain fee and with the help of God am sure you will comeback to thank me for this opportunity

Here are samples of few of my works
2d motion graphics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9AO9ohLiGM

Whiteboard animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgtDLg0fxpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1tclg1xK00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmHsJZTc74

Now you can contact me in my Whatsapp number on +2348130959873 please I want serious people only.

I have people who have started the training and I can boldly say it. They are really enjoying the benefit so why not join them and also earn big
Thank you
I will be expecting your message

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Farouksenior:

#watchout for next week
can't wait to read it oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Khaytunechi:

I once noticed that too. To rectify it, login to your account, click "My Account", then click "marketplace manager" out of the lined up list on the right, then click on "active sales", then click the domain you want and click "manage" to add the buy now price properly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2018
Farouksenior:

#watchout for next week

I think I have seen your sales report here on this thread. But it would be wonderful to hear your story anyway.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Khaytunechi: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
biuti:

I once noticed that too. To rectify it, login to your account, click "My Account", then click "marketplace manager" out of the lined up list on the right, then click on "active sales", then click the domain you want and click "manage" to add the buy now price properly.

thank you for your response,, I appreciate..
I got to this level,, clicked on the buy now print but it didn't respond.. what can I do??
and can you help appraise the domain?? thank you

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Khaytunechi: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sadiq3051:

it seems you didn't set the buy it now to show, while you are setting your sales page... try and check..

OK., where and how do I do this?? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Khaytunechi: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Heyzee5:

I think I have seen your sales report here on this thread. But it would be wonderful to hear your story anyway.

sir can you please assist with the questions I asked?? I'll appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Heyzee5:
His reason:

Pretty much my story, although I have been around for longer and registered more names. I had to run away for about a year thinking it was all a scam.

I returned - just as someone said on the NP thread that many people do - when I saw even guys that appeared to be newer reporting sales here on Nairaland. Made my first sales, but none has been more than 199 bucks.

This is why I sometimes called those reporting sales here the lucky ones. It takes more than knowing what names to register and how to compose mails to succeed, I must say.

The money I paid someone here on Nairaland on my return to domaining didn't make any difference. The filters I had come up with from research for expired domain names were even better than what I was provided with. I felt I wasted money, but it was a token.

Such is life, and my luck.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Khaytunechi: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
U1:

Such is life, and my luck.

Hello Bro please can you help with a blueprint of a sales letter?? What must it look like?? I can mail you if you don't mind sir..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Khaytunechi:

sir can you please assist with the questions I asked?? I'll appreciate

Concerning the appraisal value, price between 200-250 range.
You registered a plural version of the domain name which is not the best in most cases. Try as much as possible to register the singular version of a domain name. It is more valuable. Plural versions are good, but singular versions are KING.
Then as per endusers, i found very few on google. Try bing.com and yahoosearch for potential end users.
Additionally i found one enduser that this domain would really benefit (http://lyonsheatingncooling.com) becuz of the 'n' instaed of 'and' in their current website. Make sure to tell them they can redirect it to their current website.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Hello Bro please can you help with a blueprint of a sales letter?? What must it look like?? I can mail you if you don't mind sir..

If you read my post above very well, you'd know you're not asking the right person these questions. You could have directed it at those doing awesome from the sales reports you can see on this thread. You can't really give what you don't seem to have, you know?

Anyway, you may get ideas from threads like the following on Namepros:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-sales-letter-examples.1757/

https://www.namepros.com/threads/end-user-email-samples-and-email-templates.853589/

And remember always, Google is your friend! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Heyzee5:
His reason:

lol! you don't compare real business to gambling. Domain business is a very good business which when you have good domains; it is very sure for you to make money, but lotto is not like that; you can not be assure of any number! They are far from each other, unless you are gambling with your registrations or buying.

My advice is that, you should cool down and learn what works and what does not works, it is not just pumping money on scraps and thinking you can make money from domaining. Crypto is the most profitable trend now; if you have domains that makes sense in crypto, you can make money.
You need to read from many blogs and not just here alone. though there are good hints here but you need varieties of blogs, especially on namepros.com, domaining.com also read DNJournals for what is trendy in markets and don't reg names anyhow; you just find meaning and good reasoning for regging any domain name.

Good luck.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Khaytunechi: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Heyzee5:

Concerning the appraisal value, price between 200-250 range.
You registered a plural version of the domain name which is not the best in most cases. Try as much as possible to register the singular version of a domain name. It is more valuable. Plural versions are good, but singular versions are KING.
Then as per endusers, i found very few on google. Try bing.com and yahoosearch for potential end users.
Additionally i found one enduser that this domain would really benefit (http://lyonsheatingncooling.com) becuz of the 'n' instaed of 'and' in their current website. Make sure to tell them they can redirect it to their current website.
Cheers!

Thank you so much,, God bless you.. I appreciate..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Khaytunechi: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
U1:

If you read my post above very well, you'd know you're not asking the right person these questions. You could have directed it at those doing awesome from the sales reports you can see on this thread. You can't really give what you don't seem to have, you know?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/end-user-email-samples-and-email-templates.853589/

Thanks a lot,, this is helpful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins02324(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is this domain name worth buying pls

Texascheapenergy.com

Help me review it house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Khaytunechi: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2018
U1:

don't quit,, success is failure turned inside out..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abayomi68: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Hello bosses,

I listed a domain for sale on afternic yesterday, then I received an email telling me that for my domain to be listed in the premium network I have to confirm ownership of the domain and that I will receive another email with steps to follow. I haven't seen that email but I have gotten the notification email three times already.

Pls your help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Khaytunechi:

thank you for your response,, I appreciate..
I got to this level,, clicked on the buy now print but it didn't respond.. what can I do??
and can you help appraise the domain?? thank you
Next step is to click on the domain name(the blue coloured down left), this will mark it, then at the far right click manage.
As for the appraisal, Kayzee5's is great.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abayomi68:
Hello bosses,

I listed a domain for sale on afternic yesterday, then I received an email telling me that for my domain to be listed in the premium network I have to confirm ownership of the domain and that I will receive another email with steps to follow. I haven't seen that email but I have gotten the notification email three times already.

You have nothing to worry about, just keep checking for the confirmation email. It takes weeks for it to show up sometimes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abayomi68:
Hello bosses,

The current registrar will send its confirmation email when the 60days lock is lifted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
good day guys, I just hand reg this name.
Abeg make una appraise for me...

Riverside / Bike / rental. com

thanks....

cc : haykay2005 Treasure28 etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U4ure: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
can I park and list my domain in market places at the same time?
I need answers??!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
U4ure:
can I park and list my domain in market places at the same time?

I need answers??!
yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mejai(m), vizboy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.