Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544917 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Please bosses, has SH accepted any name from you that were already rejected from someone before I just want to clarify myself because most of the names I'm submitting now is likely to be submitted before.
Yes, they do. One example is my le//f//ov///a accepted yesterday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Yes, they do. One example is my le//f//ov///a accepted yesterday
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

thanks boss
smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
ikhalyfah:

From my brandable education so far, I can classify this as a Brandable.
Since safe is hot, Captain is a word that can go with it. The 2words fit really.

But this is just my amateur advice too
More experienced folks can talk

Thankyou sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Please bosses, has SH accepted any name from you that were already rejected from someone before I just want to clarify myself because most of the names I'm submitting now is likely to be submitted before.

Yes. I submitted a name that was rejected in 2019. It was accepted on Saturday. Ought to have posted here,stil waiting for a logo before I do. W/i/l/l/o/w K/i/s/s

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Promxy94:

Thankyou sir
Lol, be calling us boss(sir), u the boss o cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
meetme01:

Yes. I submitted a name that was rejected in 2019. It was accepted on Saturday. Ought to have posted here,stil waiting for a logo before I do. W/i/l/l/o/w K/i/s/s
Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrinkWater10: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
most of the domain names I come across on expired domains.net are actually not expired yet and are still listed for sale as premium domains. I wonder why.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayoade19993(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
plz guys kindly help my situation with any amount make I use guide myself.. 2092913161 UBA akinola munirat
plz may hunger no kill person
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
PorkBun seems to be the best registrar ATM. Afternic fast transfer is done immediately you list it no waiting for 60 days lock ish.

In the mean time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Porkbun?
Porkbun that promised new users $4.15 for 3 domains.
I used just one, they didn't allow me use the remaining two.
I don't like PB
Prinss:
PorkBun seems to be the best registrar ATM. Afternic fast transfer is done immediately you list it no waiting for 60 days lock ish.

In the mean time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
TheSTreetman:

You're highly welcome.. Wish you the best ever on this thread.

Hope you're taking notes of all the things you read here cause it would always help you in the long run.

Time for Your Exam

1: Name the registra that owned Afternic as their Marketplace? (2 marks)

2: Name one tools (website) that can help you detect if a domain is registered before? ( 1 mark)

3 : Name two marketplace that deals solely on Brandables?
(2 marks)

4: Name the most popular domain forum in the world?
(1 mark)

5: What is Domain name Outbounding?
(3 marks)

6: If Dan is a marketplace what is Sedo?
(1 mark)

7: List three most popular tools ( websites) used in domain industry daily ( 2 marks)

8: What is Afternic DLS  Fast premium? ( 2 marks)

9: What do they mean by CVCVC? (1 mark)

10: What's the difference between Geo Domains and Brandables Domain? ( 7 marks)

(1) Godaddy

(2) Archive.org

(3) Squadhelp and Brandbicket

(4) Namepros

(5) outbounding is when you send emails to potential buyers of your domain name.

(6) Sedo is also a domain marketplace but in the same league as Afternic and uniregistery.

(7) Expireddomains.net, Godaddy free appraisal tool and domain name registrars.

(cool Afternic DLS is when Afternic places your domain not only on their website for sale but have their 110 other partners market it as well. That means more eyes will see your domain making sales more likely to happen.

(9) CvCvC is a 5 letter domain name starting with a consonant, followed by a verb, followed by a consonant, then followed by a verb and lastly followed and finished with a consonant Example majek.com

(10) Geo domains are domains with a place in them such as city, state, country and continent. Then it comes along with a product of service attached to it. Example. Sandiegolawyers.com

While brandables are names which are cool and chic and can be relevant to a certain industry or no industry and can help promote the company. They usually have no meaning but meanings can be ascribed to them from the name.

For instance, Microsoft is brandable name. It has no meaning but the word micro is usually related to the tech sector. While soft stands for software.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
I created my payoneer account in 2017, it has option of make payment, but the minimum amount that I can transfer is $50. is there a way to withdraw $45 from the account..

Note: I haven't withdraw from the account before..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
grandstar:

(1) Godaddy

(2) Archive.org

(3) Squadhelp and Brandbicket

(4) Namepros

(5) outbounding is when you send emails to potential buyers of your domain name.

(6) Sedo is also a domain marketplace but in the same league as Afternic and uniregistery.

(7) Expireddomains.net, Godaddy free appraisal tool and domain name registrars.

(cool Afternic DLS is when Afternic places on your domain not only on their website for sale but have their 110 other partners market it as well. That means more eyes will see your domain making sales more likely to happen.

(9) CvCvC is a 5 letter domain name starting with a consonant, followed by a verb, followed by a consonant, then followed by a verb and lastly followed and finished with a consonant Example majek.com

(10) Geo domains are domains with a place in them such as city, state, country and continent. Then it comes along with a product of service attached to it. Example. Sandiegolawyers.com

While brandables are names which are cool and chic and can be relevant to a certain industry or no industry and can help promote the company. They usually have no meaning but meanings can be ascribed to them from the name.

For instance, Microsoft is brandable name. It has no meaning but the word micro is usually related to the tech sector. While soft stands for software.

In every family, there most always be a weird person within the family. Among my family on nairaland, you are the weirdest uncle.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
ib4real95:

What if i didn't register some of my domains on registrar sites that afternic has approved to qualify for their premium listings and i choose to transfer the domain name to one of those afternic premium supported registrars. Do i have to wait another 60 days after transfering again even though the domain had originally passed 60days?
No. Transfer still retains the age of the domain. Sorry for the late reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
SEYIKP:

In every family, there most always be a weird person within the family. Among my family on nairaland, you are the weirdest uncle.
lolzzzzzz... e shock you too grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by truthlegend(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
looking for a way to increase traffic to your website? kindly check out this website https://www.leadsleap.com/?r=bigjosh89 that has been in the business for over 12 years.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
TheAfroBlog:
I would like to sell my blog, @ theafroblog.com. I would like to find out from bosses in the house, how do I go about it as I don't have any prior knowledge of domain buying and selling.

The blog is not profitable and I have lost my interest in blogging about the niche, a friend has advised me to sell it since it's a great name and also short.

Please Gurus, how much do you guys think it will be worth and how do I go about it. I would appreciate as much advise as I can get, thank you.

Follow that YouTube channel below. Those guys are free traffic wizards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m28KMdJC5Ys

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
grossintel:
Thanks for the advice, it's a starter pack website, the design is very unique and stylish. I'll post some screenshots later. I know traffic and sales drive the price but I don't plan to monitize it but if need be I'll go with Amazon affiliate and drive some traffic to it for a few months before selling. Thank you!
There is demand for adsense than Amazon when you are selling your website. It is easy to get adsense; it is easy to get adsense and you will place it on the website/blog.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
iykepromotions:
No. Transfer still retains the age of the domain. Sorry for the late reply.
Appreciate your reply boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
oprah007:
SH Approved
Creative Owned
Submitted Jul 13 Approved Jul 17.

We move.

Fantastic name. I hope it sells quick. Kudos

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

Since it's not profitable can't I clear the blog and sell just the domain name

Is there traffic to the website? If parked, it could earn you income from parked clicks monthly. It is based on this revenue that you'll know how much the domain is worth.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Prazo1:
Incase ya having a bad day ......
My first brandable submitted to squadhelp...lol
E be tins... We thankGod
ShoutOut to everybody allowing others drink from they fountain of knowledge.....
Me too don dey gather portfolio..lol
Oga therealmc and khalifa i dey una back dey come.....

Torontegalcbd...lol
I shock them boss TheRealMc and khalifa...lol

Have a blessed week ....more sale

Are those geos I see before me? SH doesn't do geos.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
ayomide32:
Sh

Starplicity is fantastic

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
PLEASE URGENT!!! PLEASE URGENT!!! PLEASE URGENT!!!

Please, has anyone here had payment declined issue with using Nigeria Paypal linked with GTB MasterCard. I tried making payment with my Nigeria PayPal and it was declined. Also, I tried using the MasterCard itself and the same happened. I'm worried because I need to make an urgent payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
IdeasPro:

Please, has anyone here had payment declined issue with using Nigeria Paypal linked with GTB MasterCard. I tried making payment with my Nigeria PayPal and it was declined. Also, I tried using the MasterCard itself and the same happened. I'm worried because I need to make an urgent payment.

GTBank has disabled their card on PayPal..
I knew this last week...
Tried paying with my PayPal linked with GTBank, not working, but. Worked with ecobank card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
IdeasPro:

I faced this same challenge 2 days ago. But I was able to make a $60 payment to my Dynadot account today using my Gtb card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
tranxo:

UPDATE:

After a long chat, where I discovered that Card Protect has been enabled on my card (they said I did it when i knew i didn't), I was told to call GTConnect.

GTConnect told be that the bank has blocked Paypal transactions on all Naira Mastercards. I think Dollar Cards are exempted (e be like say na to go reactivate my expired dollar Mastercard). I believe na exchange rate wahala. They also said that Naira Mastercards have been disabled on all trading sites.

I eventually succeeded in making the dollar purchase with the card using the card details directly on the site (which I do not like doing)
@ideaspro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brymo4all:
Porkbun?
Porkbun that promised new users $4.15 for 3 domains.
I used just one, they didn't allow me use the remaining two.
I don't like PB

They must have detected you are trying to play a fast one on them. Are you? grin

After using up my 3 slots at 4.15, I wanted to buy new names but didn't have much. I used my wife's phone(with her own sim, and a new email of mine) to register and bought 2 names at 4.15, then pushed the names to my main account. When next I wanted to use my wife's phone to use the last slot, it kept giving $8 at checkout. I contacted them and asked, they told me they detected the two accounts are kinda related that the first account has used the offer.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
SEYIKP:

I am not your family.

What's the insult for? It's this type of petty and puerile behavior we are trying to extinguish here. If you have nothing mature or positive to say, it is better to keep quiet and pass along.

I don't know who you are. I can now see why many others did not answer the quiz. Only 2 people brave enough to answer the quiz shows how toxic this place can be. I was expecting a galore of answers but the wise ones just glossed over it before their insulted. These guys are wise (Read Proverbs 27:12)

I will not skip town because of the toxicity like others have. My progress is what matters to me and the nuggets I can gain here.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
IdeasPro:

It's been long since used my GTB card. My First bank always goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: donsheva and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.