Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552216 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
I no tell una?
Congratulations and more sales to all of us.

This is GRACE! GRACE! GRACE cheesy
OCEANS7:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Sales Report:
McCainCorp//King
Outbound offer: $1,500
Venue: Dan
Hold: 3wks

May God BLESS each one of us as we forge ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
OCEANS7:

Thanks Bro...I contacted end-users with similar domains / names. The list wasn't much, and was done on Linkedin. In fact, I connected with 1 end-user directly with my 9ja acct (as I couldn't get an email). In total, I'd say I reached over 60 folks (plus, followed-up).

My pricing was pegged that way cos someone here once stated that you can't get offered $x,xx if you don't "ask" for it! @Budosky(or so...)

The rationale for buying the name was because (to me) - it's a popular American name. Outside of that, there wasn't anything special about the name. Its been sitting at ED for long before I picked it. (Truth is, it was a gamble... a few similar names I picked along-side this, have TOTALLY flopped!) las las, na God dey send buyer...Its not by might!
I really appreciate this elaborate explanation, The God that did for you will do it for everyone of us.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luckyjojo: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please which app can I use to conceal some information in a document as you did here.
nwafresh:

I have it there already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olochee: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pendex:
I said u could buy and save or if u can't, den u should contact me.
I mean u could buy ethereum on ur own to save..ie keeping it, because of how fast the value climbs..
Or
If u can't den contact me for another means to accumulate ethereum!!! angry

No vex Abeg

which other means to accumulate ethereum?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Boss I did not see your email. Is there a way I can reach you?
yes sir can i watsapp pm sir 0eight1four0six2four9four6 or can i get ur digits sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
July Sales

DesMoines/ SEO /king $450.

Dan, almost 2 months duration with outbound and follow up, asking price was $650.

Congrats to the recent sellers and more sales in this month. ( I can see'em coming)

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Three simple ways to quickly get an enduser's email

1. visit the site and press CTRL + F. Then imput @ . If there is an email in the site...or emails...you'll quickly locate it (them)

2. If you can't find any email, locate any facebook logo and visit it. You should be able to see one email. if you still can't find any,

3. Register on hunter dot io or snov dot io to get your email ( I find hunter so helpful if
a. The website restricts my IP
b. Didn't load on time
c. Or doesn't have a contact form

4. Use the website's contact form. If you get a reply, copy the email and add it to your list (note, don't copy a noreply@.... email)

I hope you learnt something from my writeup

76 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
What would make Afternic suspend an account please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=AMZYMAYO post=92415887]Three simple ways to quickly get an enduser's email

Weldone bro, nice tips
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
AMZYMAYO:

Thanks for the tips.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello guys, my domain is now 60days plus, please how do i list it for sale on godaddy,i am finding it difficult to do so...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
AMZYMAYO:

1. visit the site and press CTRL + F. Then imput @ . If there is an email in the site...or emails...you'll quickly locate it (them)

2. If you can't find any email, locate any facebook logo and visit it. You should be able to see one email. if you still can't find any,

3. Register on hunter dot io or snov dot io to get your email ( I find hunter so helpful if
a. The website restricts my IP
b. Didn't load on time
c. Or doesn't have a contact form

4. Use the website's contact form. If you get a reply, copy the email and add it to your list (note, don't copy a noreply@.... email)

I hope you learnt something from my writeup

Thanks alot

Can't seem to use webmail to register on hunter though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
I just got this reply from end-user now. How best do I reply without sounding desperate.

"Are you about to bring the price down to $150? "

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kingsboy96:
July Sales

DesMoines/ SEO /king $450.

Dan, almost 2 months duration with outbound and follow up, asking price was $650.

Congrats to the recent sellers and more sales in this month. ( I can see'em coming)
congratulations ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu121: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
How much does UBA charge per dollar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
gentlewind:
I just got this reply from end-user now. How best do I reply without sounding desperate.

If it pays you go ahead else try to reason for more dollar and reach a compromise.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
gentlewind:

Did you do follow up with a reduced purchase price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
gentlewind:

@ Awesomeduru food don come.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
SEYIKP:

You are reading my mind. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
gentlewind:

"Hello,

We'll take $150 for it.

We have set price to reflect this.

However, seeing as we are also reaching out to other businesses that might be interested, and because we may be negotiating a higher price with them, we can only leave it at this price for the next 24 hours.

So it'd be best if we are able to seal this deal immediately.

Visit www.mydomain//com for ownership.

Best regards
Name"

100 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
SEYIKP:
hilarious grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
"Hello,

We'll take $150 for it.

However, seeing as we are also reaching out to other businesses that might be interested, and because we may be negotiating a higher price with them, we can only leave it at this price for the next 24 hours.

Best regards
Name"

Thanks for all you do on this thread. I pray for more sales for you.

Congrats to all sellers, I tap into this grace.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Seems Dan has disabled cryptocurrency option for payout.. Or am I the only one experiencing it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
"Hello,

We'll take $150 for it.

Best regards
Name"

I just love to read your replies.
Hopefully, you'll give me one sweet one very soon. This week

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
"Hello,

We'll take $150 for it.

Best regards
Name"

Another bomb dropped. Make I use close deal sharperly I dey come .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please has anyone here experienced Account suspension on Afternic?

Mine was suspended just today,still waiting to get feedback from the customer care service though.

And what's funny is that after the suspension, couple hours later... I'm getting verified for parking.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hardvance:
Please has anyone here experienced Account suspension on Afternic?

Mine was suspended just today,still waiting to get feedback from the customer care service though.

And what's funny is that after the suspension, couple hours later... I'm getting verified for parking.

Yea, I was once suspended. They Usually reply after 5-7 days or more. In my case they said I should prove that I own the domain I listed. I looked at the domain they were talking about and saw that I missed a letter when listing it. I told them it was a mistake and sent them the screenshot of the correct one and they reactivated my account.

Maybe u missed a letter when listing too. Just chill. They’ll reply.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwafresh(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello... I'm a newbie.. I did an outbound today and I got a reply from an end user. Please help out on what to do

Can someone please help me out?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
frank417:

Yea, I was once suspended. They Usually reply after 5-7 days or more. In my case they said I should prove that I own the domain I listed. I looked at the domain they were talking about and saw that I missed a letter when listing it. I told them it was a mistake and sent them the screenshot of the correct one and they reactivated my account.

Maybe u missed a letter when listing too. Just chill. They’ll reply.

Alright
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
priceaction:
i nearly fell for personalinjurylayer//com , mis spelt despite it was active website before. Thats what i checked and thought omo, i don win jackpot. Gosh.... grin grin
I read one thread on namepros:
They said that if you see a name on the drop and it's 2 good to be true. Triple check before registration.

I have almost misspelt name many times because of this advice.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
viktor88:

I read one thread on namepros:
They said that if you see a name on the drop and it's 2 good to be true. Triple check before registration.

I have almost misspelt name many times because of this advice.
I have made such mistake before. I saw webpoof.com I thought it was webproof.com I just sharply copy and paste to dynadot so that someone else won't register it before me. It was when i wanted to list it for sale that my eyes got opened. I ran to dynadot for refund I pleaded and even threatened that I'll move all my domains from their platform. The lady was adamant, she said she was so sorry to hear that, but it's their policy, that there's nothing she can do about it, that I should delete and get my change. Naso I take gbakamu delete am.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.