Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559767 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
All taken

Hardvance:

Still up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
makaecoman:
All taken

Ahhh

My chest cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Guys how do I respond to an end user who requested for a call?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuel182:
will it send to European Bank account?

PayPal account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
makaecoman:
Pm your dynadot ID

Thanks boss.

I'm very grateful.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakunle007(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
makaecoman:
Pm your dynadot ID

PM sent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gentlelad: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Learning forex to get rich quick is one of the mistake so many newbies into the forex industry are making.
you can actually learn from the scratch to become a pro, but you know what, it takes a patience, consistency, and psychological balance to break even in forex (successful). so many people have been hearing of forex but dont know how to start this journey.

the forex market is in an era where retail traders can start trading forex with the help of a broker. There are so many brokers all over the world but you would want to trade with a broker that is open, transparent, and reliable. That is where HotForex comes into the picture. I have been using this broker for a while now. they offer so much more than i can tell. their spread is good, once you register with them, you will be assigned an account manager that guides you through. fast trade execution. contest and reward that encourage new traders, funding your account from a Nigerian local bank account with ease. {trading account are credited immediately}, free educational videos and webinars to boost your trading skill, HF mobile app, easy to navigate and user friendly website. they also have a platform where you can follow professional investors trading with the broker and lot more.
you can learn more about this broker on
https:///3h1fgc7

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
I salute everybody wen dey this background o!

It's my first time dropping a comment...been 'studying' hard for a couple of weeks, though.

A name just popped up in my head a while ago, and Whois says it's available...

And my voltage high laidis to 'dive' right in...

But if I nor fess consult oracles wen full here wen don dey test the waters for many years now, wetin beginner like myself gain abeg?!

Before anything “consultation” though, I go like meh una formally give me citizenship of this great empire...

Una acceptance na e go give me the license to operate.

I'll consider myself a citizen when this post gets 10 [s]quotes that have positive vibes and anointment[/s] likes.

Thanks in anticipation

Kabiru La'ale

P.S. The 'diving' wen I talk about has to happen today meh the 'voltage' wen I also talk about nor just waste.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
You loss all your money in Forex and went to promoting broker just for your commission.

Sorry.

Gentlelad:
Learning forex to get rich quick is one of the mistake so many newbies into the forex industry are making.
you can actually learn from the scratch to become a pro, but you know what, it takes a patience, consistency, and psychological balance to break even in forex (successful). so many people have been hearing of forex but dont know how to start this journey.

the forex market is in an era where retail traders can start trading forex with the help of a broker. There are so many brokers all over the world but you would want to trade with a broker that is open, transparent, and reliable. That is where HotForex comes into the picture. I have been using this broker for a while now. they offer so much more than i can tell. their spread is good, once you register with them, you will be assigned an account manager that guides you through. fast trade execution. contest and reward that encourage new traders, funding your account from a Nigerian local bank account with ease. {trading account are credited immediately}, free educational videos and webinars to boost your trading skill, HF mobile app, easy to navigate and user friendly website. they also have a platform where you can follow profession investors trading with the broker and lot more.
you can learn more about this broker on https://my.hotforex.com/en/learn/more/trading?refid=339845

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Greenbuoy:

It's my first time dropping a comment...been 'studying' hard for a couple of weeks, though.

A name just popped up in my head a while ago, and Whois says it's available...

And my voltage high laidis to 'dive' right in...

But if I nor fess consult oracles wen full here wen don dey test the waters for many years now, wetin beginner like myself gain abeg?!

Before anything “consultation” though, I go like meh una formally give me citizenship of this great empire...

I'll consider myself a citizen when this post gets 10 quotes that have positive vibes and anointment.

Thanks in anticipation

Kabiru La'ale

P.S. The 'diving' wen I talk about has to happen today meh the 'voltage' wen I also talk about nor just waste.
You're carried brother.

Welcome!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Greenbuoy:

Welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prazo1:
Outbound grin
After over 200 message yesterday.....
4 said No thanks....lol
But altleast i know i'm not talking to myself grin

#wediehere

Lol

Check your village people.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
SKhanmi:

And what will be their own gain ehn? shocked If you're in lag. I have one, he won't give you for 480 but close. Always check abokifx.com before calling them up for negotiations.

470 maybe?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
luke4look:

Lol

Lol you have no idea how this industry can be...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
makaecoman:
All taken

Some user names here are good domain.

MakaEcoma/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
makaecoman:
Pm your dynadot ID
Domain received, thanks boss. God will continue to bless you
YourGraceWillCoverMe

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
luke4look:

Lol

Lol grin
Dem no reach.....na message neva reach my buyer grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello Flippers,

I have a domain I plan to reg. that expires tomorrow but just discover now that a word in the domain is trademarked. However, I feel like taking the risk, just dont know what to xpect. Would appreciate one or two inputs from tenured domainers b4 I go ahead.

I will also like to ask. Is it me or its normal for domains pending delete to be offline??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Votumejero:
Z e r o n a t e . com

sold $1699 22/07/2020

SH registered 06/11/2019

Received $424

Current Portfolio Size: 17(3mine)

Total Sold Over A Year plus on SH: 3

@squadhelp gives me joy�

Congrats man. I use to see this name everytime I go see name to pick inspirations.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
luke4look:

Some user names here(nairaland) are good brandable domain.

MakaEcoma/king
I agree! I am always watching out for that. I got one with SH already cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

470 maybe?

Might, if the volume you're transacting is high.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Congratulations to the resent sellers.

More sales to us all.

#GodNoGoShameUs

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prinss:
Hello Flippers,

I have a domain I plan to reg. that expires tomorrow but just discover now that a word in the domain is trademarked. However, I feel like taking the risk, just dont know what to xpect. Would appreciate one or two inputs from tenured domainers b4 I go ahead.

I will also like to ask. It me or its normal for domains pending delete to be offline??

Research the trademark owners to verify if they will be potential threat before you dive in with both feet. Some spit fire and brimstone if you use their trademark while some don't care.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Greenbuoy:

I'll consider myself a citizen when this post gets 10 quotes that have positive vibes and anointment.

Thanks in anticipation

You could have just made use of likes for your "initiation" so as not to litter the thread unnecessarily with quotes, anyways you're welcome onboard, Go in this thy might cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neuralct(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
If you want to invest your bitcoin, check my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Congratulations Honurable Creative cheesy

I am expecting to get my own GOODNEWS from Squadhelp very very soon. Amen.
donsheva:
Sale Alert

Name: Tracefully () com
Venue: Squadhelp
Purchase price: SH Owned
Sale price: $1,399 (discounted from $1,699)
Net: $349
Hold time: 2 Months

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
IdeasPro:

Research the trademark owners to verify if they will be potential threat before you dive in with both feet. Some spit fire and brimstone if you use their trademark while some don't care.

Already know the owner but dont know what he will spit. Maybe some greens one can never tell you know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
I love your very kind gesture baba.

You're indeed a NOBEL SOUL.

May the blessings of God never be far from you for what you did. Amen.
Promxy94:

All Thanks To GOD...

Am happy I touched a life in my own little way.

Reinvest and when you are boyant, always remember to share to newbies too.

#MYGODLIVES....

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
makaecoman:
In the spirit of giving back to the thread, if you're fresh in this business and you have little domains in your portfolio, kindly quote this post with any of these domains you like (1 per person) and I'd push to your Dynadot account. All domains expire by October.

HudsonAdAgency//king
BransonAdAgency//king
SalemAdAgency//king

any of the three still available.
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
ewizard1:

Congrats man. I use to see this name everytime I go see name to pick inspirations.
How cool, not as if it was on fire before the sale, I bless God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
What's the best way to send over 100 mails at once without getting into spam folder mostly. Gmass is limited to 50 mails per day. Any best alternatives? Or anyone has sendblaster pro version that is working? I mean cracked version oo. It's the best for this type of business.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prazo1:
Outbound grin
After over 200 message yesterday.....
4 said No thanks....lol
But altleast i know i'm not talking to myself grin

#wediehere

Did you outbound with custom mail or free Gmail ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Learner47, dayo2hot, U1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.