Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552283 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
tranxo:
I think he wants you to outbound for him.
outbound ke! when I never fit outbound my own...
am not doing jare..
boss thanks for the response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
micynute94:

Chill a little for them to verify ur details.. Las Las, if it's not accepted, you can try the Wire transfer route...

Even if u use PayPal, you still have to wait till it's your turn if they've got a lot of work to attend to.

I use BTC as my payment option and sometimes it takes them hours or even days for them to reason my matter.

Since you can't determine the current state of your Iceland PP.. I would advise against using it for now to avoid stories that touches.

Except u can test it with a little change to see if the coast is clear.

As far as u don hand over the domain to DAN.. Ur money dey ur DAN akant... Na u get am.. U go still collect am.. Just wait a bit.

Any message you are sending to Dan copy @Simon.

Any message to epik copy @Rob...

They will answer you faster.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prekay(f): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
@AwesomeDuru please is it advisable to use VPN when outbounding?.. Would be awaiting a reply thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Julius209:
congratulation bro.You packed the domain on BODIS before
Thanks bro.

Yeah.. actually parked it at bodis hoping to make some small change cos it had some good BL (5.4k) which I checked on SemRush. like LiftKid's SaxonAttorney.

Then listed it on Dan$299, Epik$399 and Afternic$500...

Outbounded for it like 4 days ago with Epik lander...emails still remain sef.

..just felt I should go turbo on the domain, nothing lost

Woke up this morning to see Afternic "sold" email sent 2 days ago.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
gentlewind:
Hello Fam, after submitting all required doc to Dan//king Escow, since yesterday to activate my BTC transfer they are yet to respond. I mail them today to know why.
They said they have backlog of work to attend to.

Now, I'm considering using my Iceland business PayPal for the withdrawal. I have never use it for any transaction B4 and it was opened around March last year.

I want to know if this will not cause any trouble or embago on my shikini first sale.

Pls � advise on this. Thanks in advance

Bitcoin all the way bro.. With PayPal ur max rate will be 390+ per dollar while with BTC u are assured of 400+ per dollar. And u also pay $5 for PayPal withdrawal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Hello sir,

How exactly does one "toast woman die"?

You want to put me in jail before my time ni?

I have not made mad money yet o.

Lmao grin grin

And yes, I do fairly well with women. I'm not gay! grin

Haha.. No need for toasting, just show some sales reports and they know they're dealing with a "real nigggurrrr"

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
GOD GRACE GOT ME.

Houston//wedding//florists.com
Asking $350
Sale price $100

Venue Dan

Holdtime, Less than a week.

Did first round of outbound, one person indicated interest for $100 only on saturday but went silent, after adjusting the price to $100, because it was just a dayold then. I reverted my price to my asking price of $350. Since she failed to pay after the weekend.

Yesterday decided to message her again if she would reply, and she did, asked if she was still interested she said yes, but that the price is $350.

I said if i change it to $100 will you buy immediately? She said yes.

I adjusted the price and sent her a mail to that, and she paid immediately.

#MYGODLIVES...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Prekay:
@AwesomeDuru please is it advisable to use VPN when outbounding?.. Would be awaiting a reply thanks.
I use VPN when:

1. I'm getting Nigerian Cities for the keywords I'm searching for.

2. I'm getting lots of "Sorry you cannot access this site from your current location"

Verdict:

Yes, you can use VPN when outbounding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pls guys help me out between

Keyword + software
Or
Keyword + softwares
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prekay(f): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=AwesomeDuru post=92519442]I use VPN when:

1. I'm getting Nigerian Cities for the keywords I'm searching for.

2. I'm getting lots of "Sorry you cannot access this site from your current location"

Verdict:

Yes, you can use VPN when outbounding.

Alright thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Winnerrrr:

Sent.
Thanks boss I have seen the messag
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
halogate:

Thanks bro.

Yeah.. actually parked it at bodis hoping to make some small change cos it had some good BL (5.4k) which I checked on SemRush. like LiftKid's SaxonAttorney.

thanks .more sales to us all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Promxy94:

Any message you are sending to Dan copy @Simon.

Any message to epik copy @Rob...

They will answer you faster.

Yeah.. Thanks a lot.. I do this when things seem to be taking a lot of time... grin

I even got to know that bombarding them with messages will make them reply you late as your new message would take you back to the last position in the queue, according to what Simon or Laszlo told me.. Can't remember who sha..

So what I do is use both the Transaction Box and Message Box to send them messages. grin

And please ensure when you're copying Simon, try to be intuitive and detailed enough in your request, providing him with everything he could possibly need so he could just speed things up without having to go back and forth...

cc: gentlewind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
James39:

The name is AlabamaBridalWeddings//king

The end-user is yourDreamBeachwedding//king

I was curious to know what company's names would pop up and the reason for the end user response.

So far, I can only see that some of the companies offering similar services used the keyword(s): "Alabama" and/or "Weddings" in their domain name

However, it doesn't really matter..

I was in a similar situation a while back and this was my response to the guy (check second attached pix)

Although he later told me he has a lot on his plate right now and would get back to me..

So in your case, something along this line: (PLEASE ADAPT IT TO YOUR SALES LETTER as I don't know the content of the initial sales letter)

Hello Name, We appreciate you getting in touch with us and voicing out your concern.

Although this name might look similar to others, it is quite different because of its unique structure and arrangement, which makes it highly optimized for SEO.

Moreover, this name was coined from a popular search term used by people searching for your service online. As a result, this domain name is more catchy and Google tends to give it more weight when it comes to ranking, all other things equal. You also get to enjoy more exposure as your business would appear more often whenever someone searches for your services using this search phrase or a variation of it.

If you were to be the owner of this domain name, then anyone who type in this domain name would be redirected to your website. You could also develop this domain into a basic website and include your contact details (with other essential information) on it to capture more potential customers.

If there's anything you need my help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Here's the link to get the domain before someone else beats you to it: LINK

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
halogate:

Thanks bro.

You sold on Afternic with Epik Lander page?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
ewizard1:

You sold on Afternic with Epik Lander page?

The buyer purchased from GoDaddy instead of epik.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Spiritualizt:
Pls guys help me out between

Keyword + software
Or
Keyword + softwares

Numbers don't lie. If the keyword and software don't go well together, my hand no dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Peacefuluz(f): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
To SELL
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Some comments here are truly hilarious grin grin grin
He thought opistorincos is a domain or email tool grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
ElonMosque:

Haha.. No need for toasting, just show some sales reports and they know they're dealing with a "real nigggurrrr"

Hahaha slawomir

If UK UK.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eldeedon:
good afternoon guys !

how can I possibly reply this end user??

They are offering you a job of selling domain for them on commission, here comes your new job grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eldeedon:

am not doing jare..

Ask him about the name. You don't know if it's a premium name. You can broker it for him if the name is top notch

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please I have small question.

If you check way back machine for a GEO domain you want to register,and it shows results like:

Page not archived(meaning no way back result)
2)A for sale page.
3)403 forbidden.
4)Parked at huge domains or buy domains.

Will you still go ahead to register the name?

PS.every other factors you've checked is satisfactory.

Cc: awesomeduru promxy94 Elonmosque jamih micynute94 johnoj24 ikhalyfah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
logik29:

Hahaha slawomir

If UK UK.

grin wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
ElonMosque:

The buyer purchased from GoDaddy instead of epik.
Yeah i know, was just wondering how the seller saw the Epik landing page but still went to buy it at higher price on Afternic.

Maybe i'll try it too. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
logik29:

Hahaha slawomir

If UK UK.
I be like say that guy never reach here o, if go noisy thread you go see am there. grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
gentlewind:
Hello Fam, after submitting all required doc to Dan//king Escow, since yesterday to activate my BTC transfer they are yet to respond. I mail them today to know why.
They said they have backlog of work to attend to.

Now, I'm considering using my Iceland business PayPal for the withdrawal. I have never use it for any transaction B4 and it was opened around March last year.

I want to know if this will not cause any trouble or embago on my shikini first sale.

Pls � advise on this. Thanks in advance

to avoid stories that touch us ur local bank....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eldeedon:

am not doing jare..

Baba,gimme the link I fit outbound..I will pm you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
ewizard1:

Yeah i know, was just wondering how the seller saw the Epik landing page but still went to buy it at higher price on Afternic.

Maybe i'll try it too. cheesy
They trust GoDaddy than other registrars because they are already used to GoDaddy. Epik may sound new to the end user

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
logik29:
Please I have small question.

If you check way back machine for a GEO domain you want to register,and it shows results like:

Page not archived(meaning no way back result)
2)A for sale page.
3)403 forbidden.
4)Parked at huge domains or buy domains.

Will you still go ahead to register the name?

PS.every other factors you've checked is satisfactory.

Cc: awesomeduru promxy94 Elonmosque jamih micynute94 johnoj24 ikhalyfah

Once i like a domain, i dont consider anything else.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
priceaction:
i noticed something, the search in this order is what mostly geo service customers always look for, in search engines:

garage//door//repair//katy.com ( this one sold by one of us here oga cyriletifit for $799), and those who understand the power of seo agorithm will know how powerful that pattern is in ranking.

But what most of us follow as a pattern is something like below:
katy//garage//door//repair.com

Does that mean may be because of English language grammar patterns, we look at that pattern or end user prefer that pattern to the said above. Just thinking aloud cos am looking at it both ways from SEO direction...( anyway na grace always win ooo)

Please What site did you use to research these domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Promxy94:

Once i like a domain, i dont consider anything else.
You don't check way back,search volume,end users etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oluvick247 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.