Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534007 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
richkal:

This is a good development dude. Its a welcome idea, as your bog will give you chance to track your progress.

My advice is that you try and incorporate list building in your plan. This is very crucial in the longhaul.

A list of subscribers give you chance to build your own audience and fans through your blog.

When you have your list of loyal fans, you will have control over the traffic to your blog and you don't have to depend on Google all time.

List building also give you chance to have ready market at hand, in which you can package a course and sell to them in the future.

To build list of subscribers on your blog, sign up with autoresponder like aweber and install it on your blog.

Offer something valuable in return for every subscribe and you are good to go.

In case you think this is not necessary, you can ask the likes of Ideaspro, Awesomeduru and others, about it, they will tell you better.

To your success in your new adventure man.

Best Regards

RichKal

Chairman/President
Domain biz Enlightenment & Alliance Program
(DEAP), Oyo state

Wow. Thanks for the insights and tips.
I'll surely look into that, once the fundamentals and basics are established.
Thanks once again.

And I see that signature grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UmerK: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
James39:
Dan LLC have reign my sales oooh

See what buyer said.

It's not DAN's fault at all, everybody knows here they don't accept AMEX.

There's one simple fix, add this part to your email when they say yes;

I would recommend completing payment through Paypal or a card with foreign transactions allowed.

If you run into any issues with payment, please let me know so that we can send you alternate payment link.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by excess4luv: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
A newbie in the house.
Please i searched for a name on Porkbun and discovered the .com was already listed for over $4,000, the .shop was also listed for over $500, while the .net and .org is still available. it's a two word domain, the keywords have backlinks is it a good buy at $7.

cc: all experienced guys here

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Wow. Thanks for the insights and tips.
I'll surely look into that, once the fundamentals and basics are established.
Thanks once again.

And I see that signature grin grin

Baba, don't mind me jare. cheesy. The outfit is my vision. We are aiming to create Domain Business Hub in Oyo state which will comprise of over 10,000 astute domain name investors and flippers in the next 5 years. May God help us.

Modified:
Someone asks that how is that possible? its achievable, all it requires is simple maths, thus, train 40 people per week for 52 weeks consistently for 5 year. (40 times 52 weeks times 5 years equals 10,400 people).

Though, this is tough and challenging, but I believe that with determination and persistence we will scale through by God's grace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
James39:

See what buyer said.

Boss which platform are using to communicate like this?

Suggest epik to him maybe he might still be intrested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BUGOFF(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Opistorincos:
Happy new week to all domainers. May we all make life changing sales today.

I still help to scrape for end users emails. Price is #300 per domain.
pm me, Bobo. I'm interested in this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Hi guys. I currently want to start a blog ,Of my domaining journey as i progress.

It Will contain, but not limited to;
ED functions and usage, pending deletes, discussion, analysis, auctions, Outbound and methods, my acquisition, experience on buying and selling, several tools i have experienced, sales, analysis and others. On brandables and geos.

Considering I'm not expert, it will serve more like my learning curve journey.

I wish for it to be a good guide to newbies like me,.and a once-in-a-while go to place for the gurus.

I'll always make it short and precise.
I wish to begin next week.

Good idea please? Thanks

Congratulations to recent sellers.
Nice one there, and wish you good in it.
Wish i can do this too,though not fully on domaining, because blogging has been a teenage dream, but career life, can't permit it easily.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
James39:

See what buyer said.

You can read it, type the letter and try your luck. Used by a pro to close a sale.

26 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hi.
Please I just sold a domain on Epik I bought and registered last week through dynadot.

Now with Epik, is there anyway to skip the 60-day waiting process?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimjones2011: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
whether you sell, buy or influence you need to master the power of social media marketing

you can learn more here
https://mailchi.mp/edc16da09f7b/social-media-marketing-made-simple-special-offer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
toutlemonde:
Hi.
Please I just sold a domain on Epik I bought and registered last week through dynadot.

Now with Epik, is there anyway to skip the 60-day waiting process?

contact tony @ epik . com to fasttrack the deal.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dropcatch embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
ElonMosque:

contact tony @ epik . com to fasttrack the deal.

The way you did it, together right?
Thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
toutlemonde:

Thanks boss.

Yea. Send mail to Tony, he'll help you. You only need to push the domain to epik's account on dynadot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone. Please anyone with experience buying and selling domain with Dreamhost? Already bought one at $6.99, and thinking of getting another.
Any experience please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RRWraith(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Opistorincos:
Happy new week to all domainers. May we all make life changing sales today.

I still help to scrape for end users emails. Price is #300 per domain.
Do you scrape from yellow pages?
And also
Put up your complete price list, its misleading when we message and you tell us something else

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
golamike:

Yea. Send mail to Tony, he'll help you. You only need to push the domain to epik's account on dynadot.

I just sent a message. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
toutlemonde:

Thanks boss.

Yh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
ElonMosque:

Yh

I was told to push the domain to Dynadot forum name: Epikforum. I've been on dynadot looking for a push button. Or does it mean using domain transfer on dynadot?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
RRWraith:

Do you scrape from yellow pages?
And also
Put up your complete price list, its misleading when we message and you tell us something else

Sorry I wasn't clear in the DM. Basic scraping(general enquiry email) is #300. Premium scraping (decision makers emails) s #600 per domain.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
toutlemonde:

I was told to push the domain to Dynadot forum name: Epikforum. I've been on dynadot looking for a push button. Or does it mean using domain transfer on dynadot?

Go to your list of domains on dynadot, click the domain and scroll down to unlock the domain next to "Change Account".. it's straightforward from there on...

You'll see the option to unlock account after "Transfer Lock" , click it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
toutlemonde:

Go to your domain list, select the domain. Select the unlock your account option if you have an account lock in place. Then select the unlock option beside the transfer option. The page should refresh and you can see the change account option. You'll see the box for the recipient account name. Input Epikforum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Prazo1:

Boss which platform are using to communicate like this?

Suggest epik to him maybe he might still be intrested
ino be boss ooh

na dingTone app (just texting no along )

The app self has started misbehaving on my phone ooo... Maybe because of update shaa... I can't tell

Cc Elon, prazo.. thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bambam2020: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
If you are in technology, check out the websites listed in this article, they basically provide opportunity for you to work and get paid irrespective of your location. See the article linked below;

https://africaextended.com/things-that-matter/career/top-websites-to-find-engineering-and-ict-jobs/

Happy hunting!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
First Sales Alert

Family/Law/Attorney/Fresno/com
Registrar:Epik
Sales Venue: Epik
Hold Time: one week
Hand-reg and acquired it for $8.49
Sold for $500

Although I don old for Nairaland and I saw this thread about four years ago, I decided to take action recently.

I want to first of all thank God for his grace and favor and also thank @Tony and @Rob of Epik for making this sale possible after buyer refused to take action even after I accepted his offer. Tony did a great job in concluding the deal.

Thanks to everyone on this thread and may God continue to bless you all. Amen.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
id911:
First Sales Alert

Sold for $500

Although I don old for Nairaland and I saw this thread about four years ago, I decided to take action recently.

I want to first of all thank God for his grace and favor and also thank @Tony and @Rob of Epik for making this sale possible after buyer refused to take action even after I accepted his offer. Tony did a great job in concluding the deal.

Congratulations bro, I tap from this blessing IJN

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Femcesc07:
Congratulations bro, I tap from this blessing IJN

Thanks. Amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
id911:
So this evening and for the first time I decided to send a lot of messages, more than hundred to see if man fit follow sell domain. Na so google disabled my account and banned me.

I immediately contacted them, told them I use the account for a legitimate business of buying and selling domain names, that I usually need to send a lot of messages to prospective customers to see if anyone may be interested in acquiring my domain and we use escrow service for any transaction. I equally told them I deal with godaddy, dynadot, namesilo, epik and other American registrars and they also act as third parties for any deals.

It wasn't up to 5 minutes I received a reply that my account has been restored.
Congrats for your sale, mate. More to come. How did you send 100 at once ? Bcc?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
id911:
First Sales Alert

Sold for $500

congrats bro you once said sumtin abt Google disable your gmail please that means you dont use streak or boomerang to send mails?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
id911:
First Sales Alert

Sold for $500

congratulations and more sales!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
priceaction:

Congrats for your sale, mate. More to come. How did you send 100 at once ? Bcc?

Thanks. It was one after the other. BCC to some. I don't really like bulk messages cos I feel it would go to spam folder. That was actually my first real outbound.

I'm so happy google listened to me and restored my email immediately when I explained to them what I used that email for . If not, this sale wouldn't have happened because there was no way I would have replied the buyer

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
toby345:
congrats bro you once said sumtin abt Google disable your gmail please that means you dont use streak or boomerang to send mails?

I don't. Just normal message. I'm just starting bro. Still learning... i will check that boomerang sha and see how it works

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.