Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568259 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sportcage(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Not too bad

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sysengr(f): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pls whats the minimum number of sites a domain can be listed for sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
sysengr:
Pls whats the minimum number of sites a domain can be listed for sale.

No minimum, no maximum! Just list in as many market places as you can. Try these marketplaces: afternic, sedo, uniregistry, undeveloped e.t.c
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Heyzee5:

No minimum, no maximum! Just list in as many market places as you can. Try these marketplaces: afternic, sedo, uniregistry, undeveloped e.t.c

boss sedo De accept Nigeria account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
2sexyus:
Okay bro. It happens. After a while you no longer derive joy in some things.

It is like food. You would be hungry but once you are full... The excitement dies!

It is like a toy to a toddler. When you get a new you, they go crazy about it but after a while, they outgrow that phase. Then they would want bigger toys and merchandise

Not me
Brandable domain addicT kiss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Sadiq3051:

Yes they accept Nigerians. Only that u need a bank statement to verify your account there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gift Cards, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Sadiq3051:

Provided you give them all necessary documents, you will be accepted.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2018
I missed a domain that has been in my cart, Realities.TV,when I wanted to pay,found out it has been registered.
Just acquired ......com this morning...
How is it house?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Heyzee5:

Yes they accept Nigerians. Only that u need a bank statement to verify your account there.

OK thanks boss,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2018
expertix:
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mbz101(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Paxful trading account more than 50 trade and 45 positive feedbacks 0 neg $40

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
expertix:

they blocked me before I could even get to stage to submit documents, when I opened it they sent and email to me, to sign and send back, but the next day I tried to open the account, I see that it has being blocked. Why is that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello house, I just bought this domain today how much can i place on it. Thank you all www.haleygallery.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
temmy59:
they blocked me before I could even get to stage to submit documents, when I opened it they sent and email to me, to sign and send back, but the next day I tried to open the account, I see that it has being blocked. Why is that
You can ask them why should they do such, and they will explain and open your account for you. It happened to me twice but each time it happen I challenged them and they open my account for me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2018
expertix:

You can ask them why should they do such, and they will explain and open your account for you. It happened to me twice but each time it happen I challenged them and they open my account for me.
Have you make any sale on sedo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2018
ummm... I know am late, very late... please anybody around to tutor me on this business?? i need to get something do and stick to it.. wana be my own boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
temmy59:

Have you make any sale on sedo
Yes! off course, I have been with them since 2008 and sold only one domain at sedo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sportcage(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please what do you have to say about this domain: Auctioness.com ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jolak5(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hello Great people.. Kudos to Iykepromotions

I acquired a domain from Godaddy and parked it in Afternic. However, after changing the nameserver of the domain to that of afternic, the website stopped loading... What could be wrong?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Usiyaro(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good day bosses in the house, please can someone help me with the link to add/submit domains at brandbucket? I've been searching up n down for where to add domains on my browser but i cudnt find any, the link would be of great help please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JoshMedia: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Hello,

My CTR grew to 200% with Rmp of $25.

CPC is $0.04 via BODIS but about $100 via expired domains. net

Is this something
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sportcage(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please can anyone explain how to go about this?

Do I need to SCAN the whole 3 documents and send back to Namejet?

NAMEJET Listing & Service Agreement, NameJet Private Seller Program and FAQs and WORKSHEET for submitting domains to NameJet.

NAMEJET Listing & Service Agreement includes 8 pages, you should print and fill the necessary informations here;

NameJet Private Seller Program and FAQs form includes few rules and tips about listing and auctioning process;

Anticipating your pro guide.

Thanks ya'll.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by prupru(m): 3:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Just bought
Figho.com

Guys ,expertise in the house just check it out.

Oya please comment,

Cc: Expertix,iyke ,promotion
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jolak5(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
jolak5:
Hello Great people.. Kudos to Iykepromotions

I acquired a domain from Godaddy and parked it in Afternic. However, after changing the nameserver of the domain to that of afternic, the website stopped loading... What could be wrong?

Kindly assist
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olobemotors(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello domainers @expertix,iykepromotions and all experts and everyone here, please I have a challenge regarding a domain I'm trying to develop (into a sort of ecommerce website), It is a two word domain with a keyword +"centre" (which I believe is American spelling), Now the challenge is that there is another domain with same keyword + ''center'' (pls note the difference ''re' and ''er'') this other domain is listed on hugedomains.com with a "buynow" price of about 2k $ which I can't afford to cough out for the domain at the moment. So please what are your takes/advice on this and is it possible to negotiate price when a domain is listed as BUYNOW? I've heard of trademarking of words, do you think this can be an effective solution to the situation at hand?

Also there is another domain with similar keyword that seems parked for traffic income, my question is can such domain be bought and if so how does one connect with the owner.

N.B: please pardon my inability to disclose the full name of the domain. Thanks as you assist me with wealth of ideas/information
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
olobemotors:
Hello domainers @expertix,iykepromotions and all experts and everyone here, please I have a challenge regarding a domain I'm trying to develop (into a sort of ecommerce website), It is a two word domain with a keyword +"centre" (which I believe is American spelling), Now the challenge is that there is another domain with same keyword + ''center'' (pls note the difference ''re' and ''er'') this other domain is listed on hugedomains.com with a "buynow" price of about 2k $ which I can't afford to cough out for the domain at the moment. So please what are your takes/advice on this and is it possible to negotiate price when a domain is listed as BUYNOW? I've heard of trademarking of words, do you think this can be an effective solution to the situation at hand?

Also there is another domain with similar keyword that seems parked for traffic income, my question is can such domain be bought and if so how does one connect with the owner.

N.B: please pardon my inability to disclose the full name of the domain. Thanks as you assist me with wealth of ideas/information
You can negotiate with hugedomains but prepare to pay close to BIN. That's how hugedomains operate. Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
olobemotors:

Yeah...you can negotiate a deal with huge domain but it is very hard to beat down their BIN.

For the second domain you can search for the owner through whois search at:
Whoxy.com
Or
Whoisology.com
You might be able to get their contact if they are not resident of the EU.

Or go through the inquiry form on the landing page.

Note: if you trademark the words and the domain had been registered years before the trademark , you have no right to the name, even at that it seems it is a generic keywords which a trademark holder cannot claim.

..... don't try to force domain from huge domain , those guys ain't gat chill, if you argue too much they might inflate the BIN to 100 X . You can also wait till renewal to see if they will drop it.

Hopefully you can get it for a very cheap price.

2 cent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
olobemotors:

Well! By disclosing the domain name does not mean any thing if you have registered the domain but if you have not; you may not disclose the name on social media here.

But what I just want you to know is that the one with "er" is American spelling and the one with "re" is British spelling. If you want the domain to do well with American you can then decide on the "er" type. However, the problem is I don't think you can get that name unless you are ready to pay BIN amount.

You can connect with the owner of domain by going through email contact on Whois and through the marketplace.

Cheers and good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olobemotors(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
expertix:

Well! By disclosing the domain name does not mean any thing if you have registered the domain but if you have not; you may not disclose the name on social media here.

But what I just want you to know is that the one with "er" is American spelling and the one with "re" is British spelling. If you want the domain to do well with American you can then decide on the "er" type. However, the problem is I don't think you can get that name unless you are ready to pay BIN amount.

You can connect with the owner of domain by going through email contact on Whois and through the marketplace.

Cheers and good luck

It's registered but I didn't disclose for personal reasons.

as to the ''er'' "re" that's a confusion on my part thanks for the enlightment.

didn't get much info from whois, but I'll try other suggestions from here. Thanks a bunch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olobemotors(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
jamih:

Yeah...you can negotiate a deal with huge domain but it is very hard to beat down their BIN.

For the second domain you can search for the owner through whois search at:
Whoxy.com
Or
Whoisology.com
You might be able to get their contact if they are not resident of the EU.

Or go through the inquiry form on the landing page.

Note: if you trademark the words and the domain had been registered years before the trademark , you have no right to the name, even at that it seems it is a generic keywords which a trademark holder cannot claim.

..... don't try to force domain from huge domain , those guys ain't gat chill, if you argue too much they might inflate the BIN to 100 X . You can also wait till renewal to see if they will drop it.

Hopefully you can get it for a very cheap price.

2 cent

Really appreciate your contributions , thanks a bunch....seems my work is now cut out for me.
depending on how it goes, I might eventually buy the domain especially since the buy it now tag as an option of gradual/instalmental payments over a period of 12 months. I really want the future website to have an international appeal hence my worry over the issue

Thanks once again, you are highly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.