Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553356 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Liftkid:
I finally paid the domain owner $500 for dinnerwaresets.com using Justi4jesu service. It was a hectic Transaction though. My happiness is that this domain was previously sold for $13,000 , it has over 151k estibot value, over 6k GoDaddy appraisal and the global seraches dey nice. I'm hoping for a 5 figure sale.
All the best boss. We'll get there someday too.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foumi(f): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Liftkid:
I finally paid the domain owner $500 for dinnerwaresets.com using Justi4jesu service. It was a hectic Transaction though. My happiness is that this domain was previously sold for $13,000 , it has over 151k estibot value, over 6k GoDaddy appraisal and the global seraches dey nice. I'm hoping for a 5 figure sale.

Congrats and hold unto it. Someone picked a name that was previously sold for $25k and put a new BIN of $22.5k and it got sold again at the new price not too long ago.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Foumi:

Congrats and hold unto it. Someone picked a name that was previously sold for $25k and put a new BIN of $22.5k and it got sold again at the new price not too long ago.

Wow. Could it be one of us ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
lollybizzu:

All the best boss. We'll get there someday too.

Thanks brother. Jumping from one tree to another naso monkey take become a great jumper. Keep pushing bro, someday you would get there and beyond.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
justmykel:

If you don't wanna renew, why not transfer ownership to SH?
no option for that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Simpsonrocket
etin06
Prinss

Payrighly/king

Who I go transfer give na... I wanted someone when never get name for squadhelp before... but none showed interest..

Edmontontowtruck/king >>Sold
$200
Dan
1 renewal

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fanjugu: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
terrymason:
Simpsonrocket
etin06
Prinss

Payrighly/king

Who I go transfer give na... I wanted someone when never get name for squadhelp before... but none showed interest..

$200
Dan
1 renewal
congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YOLO1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
terrymason:
Simpsonrocket
etin06
Prinss

Payrighly/king

$200
Dan
1 renewal
I no get name for Squadhelp. Do I still qualify?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Liftkid:
Good buy bro. About 8 other extensions taken

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
TheSTreetman:
I backorderd BrandArrow //King. It went for public auction upto $500. I run for my dear life. The auction finished and within 24hrs the name is redirecting to BrandArrow //co.

shocked shocked

Same here o. I wanted to use it as my brand name. I guess we were bidding with an enduser

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Liftkid:

You've got balls oooo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2020
slimjosh43:

You've got balls oooo

No guts no Glory , bro.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Good buy bro. About 8 other extensions taken

Thanks bro. I didn't even notice that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 1:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Veemah:

thanks.
Your welcome bro
terrymason:
Simpsonrocket
etin06
Prinss

Payrighly/king

$200
Dan
1 renewal
Congrats bro
Liftkid:
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 3:27am On Oct 25, 2020
If your offer is still available. Me never get name for SH oo

terrymason:
Simpsonrocket
etin06
Prinss

Payrighly/king

$200
Dan
1 renewal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2020
How do you check for previous sale price of a domain?

Liftkid:

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Would also like to get something of a high quality like this.
Liftkid:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Rawblings:
Would also like to get something of a high quality like this.

Bro, just buy mine oo smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EronzRichie(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2020
priceaction:

U should have used escrow to work with people you don't know. If they don't want, then red signal. Not escrow from telegram though.
Telegram is full of jackals..
Are you into copywriting?
My bad, I no go "Mumu" again.
No boss, I am a graphics and web-designer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Liftkid:

A pretty much good domain. Exact match domain is taken in other 7 extensions ( all up for sale) so you have a good advantage owning the .com

The word "Dinnerware sets" included in a little over 120 registered domains, haven't checked the active sites though.

Sold for $13,000 before

Congrats on a good catch and more grace. May all our sales be to end-users wink

20 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingobinnar(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2020
One of the best way to make money online is by starting and running an ecommerce store. As an entrepreneur you should have an online presence so as to make more sales. Creating an ecommerce store is not as easy as I showed in this article

https://www.kingobinnar.com/2020/10/Create-ecommerce-website-on-blogger.html?m=1

No need to worry about hosting or ssl certificate everything is been providing at best price which is free.

All that I'd needed is to start listing your products and start making sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2020
xammax:

A pretty much good domain. Exact match domain is taken in other 7 extensions ( all up for sale) so you have a good advantage owning the .com

The word "Dinnerware sets" included in a little over 120 registered domains, haven't checked the active sites though.

Sold for $13,000 before

Congrats on a good catch and more grace. May all our sales be to end-users wink

Wow. On God!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Liftkid:

Wow. On God!
Congrats to u bro. If you want to sell it too without seating, you can use ED to look for dinnerware sets related domain names as suggested. Look for solid active sites too and in other extensions which I believe will be more than 200, Hopefully one of them will be interested. Nice catch, slow and steady. Thumbs up.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Liftkid:

No guts no Glory , bro.
Hiya

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RAV3N: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Acecards:
sent
���
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2020
iykepromotions:

Can you please push the two domains to your client on my behalf?

ForeignCurrencyApp//king
ForeignCurrencys//king

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
cheesy wink grin

Kansas//City//Implant//Surgery//com wink

Houston//Best//Pizza//com wink

Funeral//Homes//Austin wink

Austin//Leather//Works//com wink

Honolulu//Pest//Solutions wink

all available

I do write them down as the spirit leads and I have like ten names in my note now. No money to buy domains and I say make I dash you if you find it valuable wink

Grace is also important because I have Honolulu//Plumbing//Service// com ( thanks fergusen cheesy) and my end user is still thinking when he will pay $40 for it grin grin

Happy Sunday My Brothers And Sisters

cheesy wink grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Liftkid:

Congrats.. Still listed on Sedo for 7k.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2020
meetme01:
iykepromotions:

Can you please push the two domains to your client on my behalf?

ForeignCurrencyApp//king
ForeignCurrencys//king

Thanks

Lol. Though you could have contacted privately, I think am done with him. It's been long he replied to my last message. If he eventually reply this week, I will let him know about this.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Happy Sunday to the bosses in the building...

Just want to get opinions on a name Brandpa appraisal appraised for $3775 -$3345

Would you reg the name.....its a keyword name and has branding potential...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2020
iykepromotions:
Lol. Though you could have contacted privately, I think am done with him. It's been long he replied to my last message. If he eventually reply this week, I will let him know about this.

I did on a dead thread. You didn't get I suppose. Okay, thanks. Appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mazizitonene(m), chicfarmer, toutlemonde, ollybode(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.