Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,595 members, 7,770,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461718 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Rawblings:
After 2 months+ of drynesss.

We begin this month with a sale
Congrats man. Did you Outbound or you just dropped it there? Is this the only name you have?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Huw:

Congrats Elon

You’re doing well

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Thanks everyone!

More sales to us all!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:

I'm not renewing any geo domains. So that's that.
So what's the trick if it's getting close to expiration since there is no renewing plan? Reduce the cost or put on Auction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
So what's the trick if it's getting close to expiration since there is no renewing plan? Reduce the cost or put on Auction?

Change source of leads.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:

Change source of leads.
Source of leads? I don't understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
I have 32 more names. I did outbound though.
Sapiosexuality:
Congrats man. Did you Outbound or you just dropped it there? Is this the only name you have?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Rawblings:
I have 32 more names. I did outbound though.
32 more and none sold for 2 months? This is hard. Is it the biz that bad or just that your price is high or name not too good?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
32 more and none sold for 2 months? This is hard. Is it the biz that bad or just that your price is high or name not too good?

You never see

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Promxy94:

You never see
Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Lol.

Most times you need GRACE OF GOD to pull a sale.

It's not about the size of your portfolio, neither is it about your sales letter, nor your asking price.

Everything is Just GOD GRACE...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Promxy94:

Most times you need GRACE OF GOD to pull a sale.

It's not about the size of your portfolio, neither is it about your sales letter, nor your asking price.

Everything is Just GOD GRACE...
I understand but I don't subscribe to God(s) or religion. Not anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Source of leads? I don't understand.

If google maps hasn't worked for you, port to Bing or YP. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:

That's for you...

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lajid: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:

Please do know. Don't let anyone or circumstance deceive you. There is God, full stop.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
etin06:

That I can't tell since you have already opened it. But you can still try to contact them and hear their response.
All right. Thank you. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:

If google maps hasn't worked for you, port to Bing or YP. Cheers.
Okay. I get now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Promxy94:

That's for you...
Exactly. That's why I said I understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
lajid:

Please do know. Don't let anyone or circumstance deceive you. There is God, full stop.
Truth is, I am not moved by his reality or existence but by his morality.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Essont:

Nice.. Congratulations sir, outbound?
Yea, got sold during outbound.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
That took long. Incase you plan on buying or sending BTC you better activate the send option now. If you don't be prepared to wait 24 hours anyday you need urgently.

Okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
To get domain on expired domains is now hard o, lost a name today Hayward/carpet/cleaning in King and priera/estate/agent about 4:days ago despite watching the name .. is there any trick on getting domain ?

What is surprising me is the normal time that domain do drop, one won't see them dropping having stay active on registrar reloading the page..

Guru in the house, pls help..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
But how often are domains sold through auctions? Can any good name sale or it just has to be a brandable-like name? Thanks.
Very often. It has to be a good name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Some of the names are nonsense. I don wise sha
Sapiosexuality:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Very often. It has to be a good name
Like one of these names with Services, Company, Rentals, in that order?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
jamih:

That name is strong and the buyer overpaid, imo.
Yes. I think the name is only popular because of the football player bearing it. I doubt if those bearing that name are much. If balotelli eventually retires, the value of that name will depreciate.

I think.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ihinmi:
Please can someone help me with Best way to reply to this end user.
Can I register any name and forward it to him
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. A HVAC business is one that deals with the sales and repair of refrigerator, ACs and home heaters.

I suggest you give her thermo (temperature) + fort (comfort).com (it's available).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Rawblings:
Some of the names are nonsense. I don wise sha
Lol. Exactly. I almost Registered one myself but for the help of Iyke I saw the liability. Smh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
LOL. You're just very lucky that you've already made your first sale less than 1 month after you began. Some wait for as long as 8 months no matter the number of domain they have, before they see first sale.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Like one of these names with Services, Company, Rentals, in that order?
If you are talking about geo, I rarely see them on auction unless if they are super good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
LOL. You're just very lucky that you've already made your first sale less than 1 month after you began. Some wait for as long as 8 months no matter the number of domain they have, before they do.
Frankly speaking, on another note, I don't think it's inspiring for me. I lost the opportunity to deepen my understanding of patience. It could become depressing when I wait for weeks or months without sale having been spoilt by the early sale. Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

If you are talking about geo, I rarely see them on auction unless if they are super good.
Not really Geo but services. For example TruckRentalCompany dot com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MrEja, Femcesc07(m), ericbertrand(m), Brandwiser, AuntyAmope(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.