Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550073 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! That's good. Did you touch the description?
Yea. For unregistered names, it is compulsory to put something in the description box.

My style is just to put down the industries the name will benefit. And for abstract names, I say it can fit anything. Though there are exceptions,but I feel SH loves names that are broad enough to attract interests across several industries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
tranxo:

His sales are always a bunch of motivation.
15-35 is something. That makes sense. Marketing is another thing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
tranxo:

Yea. For unregistered names, it is compulsory to put something in the description box.

My style is just to put down the industries the name will benefit. And for abstract names, I say it can fit anything. Though there are exceptions,but I feel SH loves names that are broad enough to attract interests across several industries.
Copy that. I will try this and see.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Greetings everyone, how do I enable crypto currency payment on dan, I no wan dash UBA $20 again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Darkseid:
Greetings everyone, how do I enable crypto currency payment on dan, I no wan dash UBA $20 again.
$20 for what? I just applied for Africard with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
$20 for what? I just applied for Africard with them.
They removed about $20 from my last payment as international transfer fee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Darkseid:
They removed about $20 from my last payment as international transfer fee.
That's through Wire or PayPal to Africard?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Promxy94:
I will be giving out some domain names with atleast 2months and above validity.

Like 5 for now mostly in the real estate niche.

Newbies only or those who would appreciate owning the domain.

The last time I did similar giveaway, a beneficiary sold one of the names in less than two weeks.

Registrars are Dynadot and epik.

Please no direct message or pm...

Ist five to quote the post have the domains...

I will drop alist of the domains later and the chosen winners will select from them.
I Know i'm late boss...but please remember me in your next giveaway. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
midehill:
Hello guys, after trying to convince an end user to buy my domain... He sent me this below.

What does he mean? Did he mean i should move on!!!
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
alawi5k:
Congratulations Boss. My fellow newbies Bosses are learning from you. Keep it up.

E be like say you wan chop ban cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
cyriletifit:

Few Lessons for me last month:

1. I change the time I do my outbound from 2-4 pm to 8-10pm and I saw a little result. Though the formal is still my best period but I will be interchanging from time to time.

2. Follow ups and negotiation skills are very important. I keep learning it from people here each time I visit
3. Source for leads from all angles.

4. Believe in your domains. I have strong feelings for some domains that they will certainly sale. I only renew domains that had received offer(s) in the past.

5. Don't use one sales letter. Have as many as possible and use the ones that are pulling sales often.

6. Continue to trust in God and work hard. No dulling.
Note: Please nobody should feel like l'm trying to show off. I strongly believe I am contributing my quota by dropping this sales report to guide others in knowing what can sell.

#peace

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
That's through Wire or PayPal to Africard?
To normal bank account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Darkseid:
To normal bank account.
Wow! How long did that take?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
tranxo:

Exactly.

But if na Tranxo talk dis one now, wahala go dey grin

Lol, I think it boils down to fundamental differences, some don't take kindly to correction & either perceive your responses as an attack, feel entitled, jealous, have big online egos etc. Me, I'm here to cruise, get money/knowledge and the violence cheesy Wahala for who get beef with monickers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
But those guys wey dey dropcatch geo domains should rest small na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
But those guys wey dey dropcatch geo domains should rest small na.
But there are still many free good Geo names.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
SKhanmi:

Lol, I think it boils down to fundamental differences, some don't take kindly to correction & either perceive your responses as an attack, feel entitled, jealous, have big online egos etc. Me, I'm here to cruise, get money/knowledge and the violence cheesy Wahala for who get beef with monickers
Lol. I ain't got no time for them no more.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
cyriletifit:
All thanks to Jehovah and all who have been contributing immensely here. My November sales.

Domain: knoxville/wedding//videography
Selling p: $375 (BIN)
Venue: Dan
Hold time: 2 months

Domain: texas/fly/fishing//guide
Selling p: $225 negotiated
Venue: epik
Hold time: 3 weeks

Domain: fishing/charters//galveston
Selling p: $185 (BIN)
Hold time: 11 months

Domain: seo/agency//chicago
Selling p: $300 negotiated
Hold time: 1 year and 2 months

Domain: dentists//arlington
Selling p: $165 (BIN)

Domain: texas//best//roofing
Selling p: $600 negotiated

1. I change the time I do my outbound from 2-4 pm to 8-10pm and I saw a little result. Though the formal is still my best period but I will be interchanging from time to time.

2. Follow ups and negotiation skills are very important. I keep learning it from people here each time I visit.

4. Believe in your domains. I have strong feelings for some domains that they will certainly sale. I only renew domains that had received offer(s) in the past.

5. Don't use one sales letter. Have as many as possible and use the ones that are pulling sales often.

Note: Please nobody should feel like l'm trying to show off. I strongly believe I am contributing my quota by dropping this sales report to guide others in knowing what can sell.

#peace

Come!!! wink Na only you Waka come here. Congrats on massive wins...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
SKhanmi:

This dude sha, You can't and will not sell every domain you buy. This end user is even patient and quite open with you. Will Cocacola change their brand for you because you offered them Coco.com? No. He doesn't see the need. Move on!

You said it all bro...

Respect
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
cyriletifit:
All thanks to Jehovah and all who have been contributing immensely here. My November sales.

Domain: knoxville/wedding//videography
Selling p: $375 (BIN)
Hold time: 2 months

Domain: texas/fly/fishing//guide
Selling p: $225 negotiated

Domain: fishing/charters//galveston
Selling p: $185 (BIN)

Domain: seo/agency//chicago
Selling p: $300 negotiated
Hold time: 1 year and 2 months

Domain: dentists//arlington
Selling p: $165 (BIN)

Domain: texas//best//roofing
Selling p: $600 negotiated

2. Follow ups and negotiation skills are very important. I keep learning it from people here each time I visit.

#peace

My boss Congratulations bro
More sales to us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! How long did that take?
It took about one week
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Darkseid:
It took about one week
Okay. That's long though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=justmykel post=96732301][/quote]

who send you tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
cyriletifit:

I have a total of 385 names. ~8% brandables, the rest are GEOs.

Every month I buy 15 - 35 names. I do renew some, while I let some drop.
I only start buying for the month when I have made atleast 2 sales.

I consider all my names to be healthy if not I wouldn't have bought them. When some don't sale after 1 year, I do reevaluate them to see if they are still healthy.

Hope this helps!

Guy you're among the seven warriors jhor. Your history go soon reach namepross. I pray I reach ona level as soon as possible.

You guys are a huge motivation to us.
Thanks for all your support, replies etc.

CyrilEtifit
Ikhalyfah
Tranxo
Promxy
Ideaspro
Hykpromotio
Slimjosh etc

On behalf of the newbies I say thank you and may Jehovah continue to bless you guys and bless us to get to your levels soonest.
Congratulations even if I don't spell your name well, just know say I appreciate ona

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

LOL grin

Did you just say WASTE grin

is it because it is FREE grin

Not at all, it may be a capital intensive business. It would amount to waste of time if I can't finance it. It's not about it been free, I actually asked for a paid training

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Everyday isn't Christmas...

Sometimes we get it wrong, sometimes we get it Right.

But the major thing is never to give up.

I drop this short story of my negotiation gone wrong. Someone might learn one or two or might decide not to learn from it.

I registered a Geo domain name and placed the amount of low $xxxx

Reached out to the only buyer for the domain name and he replied with a mid offer of $500 which I posted here sometimes last month.

I rejected and said $1000 is my last.

He didn't reply anymore.

I called him, and his workers picked since its was a general office line, I introduced myself and told them, why I was calling. They quickly kept me on hold to forward the call to him the boss, and he was happy to speak to me and we talked for over 10mins and he said he could now only pay $300.

I talked him into paying $550 That am considering the economy hardship on businesses, caused by the covid pandemic.

He accepted and asked me to forward the link.

I dropped the call and forwarded the link but he didn't reply immediately, but later he replied me and copied his team members and said his team refused the payment that they could only pay $300.

I rejected his offer and told him if not $550, no deal.

His team member then messaged, and told me am being gready for a name I have no use for, and registered with few bucks, and even told them the renewal was less than 10bucks.

That I should accept their generous offer of $300.

I replied him that I am not doing anything less than what I agreed with their Ceo.

Infact am changing my price and hiking it. Even if the domain never sells.

I called the office number again and someone picked and when I explained myself they said I should wait for the Ceo and kept me on hold, but after some minutes they said he wasn't on seat.

Negotiation gone wrong.

Did I regret my actions, answer is no
People may think am ok or having sales,that's why I behaved like that towards the offers, but the truth is for sometimes now am lacking sales, as am experimenting a new technique.

#GODGRACEGOTME
#MYGODLIVES...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Promxy94:
Everyday isn't Christmas...

Sometimes we get it wrong, sometimes we get it Right.

But the major thing is never to give up.

I drop this short story of my negotiation gone wrong. Someone might learn one or two or might decide not to learn from it.

I registered a Geo domain name and placed the amount of low $xxxx

Reached out to the only buyer for the domain name and he replied with a mid offer of $500 which I posted here sometimes last month.

I rejected and said $1000 is my last.

He didn't reply anymore.

I called him, and his workers picked since its was a general office line, I introduced myself and told them, why I was calling. They quickly kept me on hold to forward the call to him the boss, and he was happy to speak to me and we talked for over 10mins and he said he could now only pay $300.

I talked him into paying $550 That am considering the economy hardship on businesses, caused by the covid pandemic.

He accepted and asked me to forward the link.

I dropped the call and forwarded the link but he didn't reply immediately, but later he replied me and copied his team members and said his team refused the payment that they could only pay $300.

I rejected his offer and told him if not $550, no deal.

His team member then messaged, and told me am being gready for a name I have no use for, and registered with few bucks, and even told them the renewal was less than 10bucks.

That I should accept their generous offer of $300.

I replied him that I am not doing anything less than what I agreed with their Ceo.

Infact am changing my price and hiking it. Even if the domain never sells.

I called the office number again and someone picked and when I explained myself they said I should wait for the Ceo and kept me on hold, but after some minutes they said he wasn't on seat.

Negotiation gone wrong.

Did I regret my actions, answer is no
People may think am ok or having sales,that's why I behaved like that towards the offers, but the truth is for sometimes now am lacking sales, as am experimenting a new technique.

#GODGRACEGOTME
#MYGODLIVES...

The sales will surely come.. #KeepPushing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
thorrvik55:

The sales will surely come.. #KeepPushing

Yea By GOD GRACE sales will come in...

But i have a feeling that second guy is an Ict guy that tracked my mail, that was why they decided to come low with there offer, and why he started making such frivolous statements that am greedy.
But i don't care they should go...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Boss what happens if your hosting plan expires and you decide to move to another provider?

IdeasPro:

Click here for Cheap NameCheap.com Shared Web Hosting Plans

It's budget friendly, if you ask me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
EtimAbasiama:

Guy you're among the seven warriors jhor. Your history go soon reach namepross. I pray I reach ona level as soon as possible.

You guys are a huge motivation to us.
Thanks for all your support, replies etc.

CyrilEtifit
Ikhalyfah
Tranxo
Promxy
Ideaspro
Hykpromotio
Slimjosh etc

On behalf of the newbies I say thank you and may Jehovah continue to bless you guys and bless us to get to your levels soonest.
Congratulations even if I don't spell your name well, just know say I appreciate ona

Boss abeg I never reach the level of those legends where you put my name o. There's more happiness in given than there is in receiving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Following.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Omo, To stop learning is to be Dead

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.