Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541446 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2020
ElonMosque:

Yep. Thats why it could take long before the transaction is closed.. Buyers usually don't understand the pull process of Netsol. If it takes till Wednesday, tell Dan to initiate the pull..

Netsol get wahala be that. No go area
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

Dan are a bit slow on weekends that's why.. You'll hear from them pretty soon. They'll ask u to transfer the name, you'll tell dem the name is under 60 days lock and you'll prefer a push to the buyers account. They'll contact the buyer and ask him if he'll be okay with opening a Netsol acc to receive the name or if he'll wait for the lock to be over..

It's ok. Thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

U know the matter.. One has to pray/hope the buyer is okay with opening a Netsol account or waiting for the 60 days, or else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Or the buyer should have enough patience for the 60days expiration. After expiration, extra dayto receive the authentication code and 5days final push. Netsol get too much wahala. That's why it's advisable to start outbanding few days to expiration of names on Netsol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
id911:

Netsol get wahala be that. No go area for me after I'm done with the ones I already have with them.

Wise decision.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
meetme01:

Or the buyer should have enough patience for the 60days expiration. After expiration, extra dayto receive the authentication code and 5days final push. Netsol get too much wahala. That's why it's advisable to start outbanding few days to expiration of names on Netsol.

Who taught you this one?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2020
ElonMosque:

Who taught you this one?

Experience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2020
ElonMosque:

Who taught you this one?

..."That's why it's advisable to start outbanding few days to expiration of names on Netsol." I guess that wasn't what he wanted to say. Something like '...after 60 days lock are over'

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2020
id911:

..."That's why it's advisable to start outbanding few days to expiration of names on Netsol." I guess that wasn't what he wanted to say. Something like '...after 60 days lock are over'

Oh ok.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
The spamming is unnecessary.

So you understood what's spamming but you're spamming this thread unnecessarily with questions and answers after questions.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2020
anyone pls?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2020
TheSTreetman:

So you understood what's spamming but you're spamming this thread unnecessarily with questions and answers after questions.
Lol. That's why the thread was created. Didn't know my posts pissed people off.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CharterService: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Solar//Mining//net
Easy//Housing//net

What do you think
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2020
id911:
Oh, I think I get it now. It's only when either buyer or Dan initiates the pull before I'm involved. I understand now. Thanks.
Why not Email the buyer,guide him/her how to initiate a pull,copy Simon in your conversations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Maskyy:

We all are learning. Which platform is this??
That's Dan.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
TheSTreetman:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
cyriletifit:
All thanks to Jehovah and all who have been contributing immensely here. My November sales.

Domain: knoxville/wedding//videography
Selling p: $375 (BIN)
Venue: Dan
Hold time: 2 months

Domain: texas/fly/fishing//guide
Selling p: $225 negotiated
Venue: epik
Hold time: 3 weeks

Domain: fishing/charters//galveston
Selling p: $185 (BIN)
Hold time: 11 months

Domain: seo/agency//chicago
Selling p: $300 negotiated
Hold time: 1 year and 2 months

Domain: dentists//arlington
Selling p: $165 (BIN)
Hold time: 11 months

Domain: texas//best//roofing
Selling p: $600 negotiated
Hold time: 3 weeks

Few Lessons for me last month:

1. I change the time I do my outbound from 2-4 pm to 8-10pm and I saw a little result. Though the formal is still my best period but I will be interchanging from time to time.

2. Follow ups and negotiation skills are very important. I keep learning it from people here each time I visit.

3. Source for leads from all angles.

4. Believe in your domains. I have strong feelings for some domains that they will certainly sale. I only renew domains that had received offer(s) in the past.

5. Don't use one sales letter. Have as many as possible and use the ones that are pulling sales often.

6. Continue to trust in God and work hard. No dulling.

Note: Please nobody should feel like l'm trying to show off. I strongly believe I am contributing my quota by dropping this sales report to guide others in knowing what can sell.

#peace

Baba you too much your sales report dey always motivate me, chai u dey try. do you use custom mail and US number for outbound? more sales to us all the only way is moving up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
CharterService:
Solar//Mining//net
Easy//Housing//net

What do you think

I will advice you to stick to .com for now, when you must have gotten much knowledge and understanding you can try to lay your hands on .net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CharterService: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
johnoj24:

I will advice you to stick to .com for now, when you must have gotten much knowledge and understanding you can try to lay your hands on .net

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Happy Sunday famz
Please can anyone help me locate the page where someone shared a simple explanation to Google why his gmail account should be restored. I screenshot that explanation then and i have use it to restore many gmail accounts but unfortunately i can't located it again on my phone. One of my gmail account just got suspended and i have leads on that account.
I will really appreciate it if anybody can help me with this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
beckplanet:

Bro my portfolio size is slightly above 1k, I think you guesstimated that 1743 figure wrongly by calculating all the numbers I mentioned above (please modify) but that's not the case here as most of the names listed at afternic are also in makeplaces like alter and squadhelp, which make up over 60% of my entire portfolio.
Hence to answer your question about renewal, i plan to renew 20% — 25% of the best names from my entire portfolio which amounts to 200 - 250 names minimum
By renewal fee calculation that is $8.50 * 250 = $2,125 (Annual renewal fee for 25% of the names) which might be 2/10th of my gross net profit . or on a worse case scenario if i decide to renew 50% of the names which is also likely, by renewal fee calculation will be $8.50 * 500 = $4,250 which is around a one third of my of my gross net profit . So that is my strategy and model and I feel everyone has theirs as well. In Domaining guess you don't just renew everything in your portfolio, you renew your best names that's why it's a business and should be treated as one for accountability checks and balancing the books. Well u might then ask what happens to the rest of the names then, I'll drop many, and liquiduate many others for profit and so on. I hope that helps.

Peace smiley

Thanks alot I didn't factor in ability to list same domain on various marketplace. Success Boss!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sales Alert

Domain - BayArea//Tech//Attorney/com
Price - $100
Venue - Dan
Hold time - 2 months

It's been many months since I began domaining and this is my first sale. I'm grateful to God for breaking the jinx.

Let me give some backgrounds story, because someone might learn one or two things from it.

I received countless replies, but none seemed to be interested. Maybe because Bay Area consists of many cities.

Few days ago, I changed the price to $299 and began outbounding again. One user replied and said the name was too long. I messaged him back trying to convince him otherwise. He then said 'What about $150?' I told him to bring $250. He didn't reply again.

24 hours later, I told him that his earlier offer had now been accepted. He replied 'Sorry, not interested'. He then said that he went ahead to buy a similar name immediately I refused his offer.

I then asked if he'd take it if I offered it to him for just $100, and he said 'sure'. That was how he finally paid.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Sales Alert

Domain - BayArea//Tech//Attorney/com
Price - $100
Venue - Dan
Hold time - 2 months

It's been many months since I began domaining and this is my first sale. I'm grateful to God for breaking the jinx.

I received countless replies, but none seemed to be interested. Maybe because Bay Area consists of many cities.

Few days ago, I changed the price to $299 and began outbounding again. One user replied and said the name was too long. I messaged him back trying to convince him otherwise. He then said 'What about $150?' I told him to bring $250. He didn't reply again.

24 hours later, I told him that his earlier offer has now been accepted. He replied 'Sorry, not interested'. He then said that he went ahead to buy a similar name immediately I refused his offer.

I then ask if he'd take it if I offer it to him for just $100, and he said 'sure'. That was how he paid.
congratulations bro,

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
slimjosh43:

Thanks alot I didn't factor in ability to list same domain on various marketplace. Success Boss!!!
For afternic listing, Squadhelp allows that but there's a policy to it. Alter allows that as well they also allow Dan listing cos they operate a non exclusive model but I don't think BB does, although BB works with Sedo and their listing appears there if you set up from your account.

Peace smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
beckplanet:

For afternic listing, Squadhelp allows that but there's a policy to it. Alter allows that as well they also allow Dan listing cos they operate a non exclusive model but I don't think BB does, although BB works with Sedo and their listing appears there if you set up from your account.

Peace smiley

Evening boss. I believe BB is planing to bring afternic onboard ( at least that's what I heard) there has been ongoing tests to make the integration seamless Dunno why it's taking long for them to release this though.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
So Epik have their own WLM, similar to that of SH.

Sample of a website already using it below

https://sifulmoni.info/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
xammax:

Evening boss. I believe BB is planing to bring afternic onboard ( at least that's what I heard) there has been ongoing tests to make the integration seamless Dunno why it's taking for them to do this though.
Yeah I heard that too, seemed to cool off ever since but I guess they're working behind the scenes to bring that to table.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
beckplanet:

Yeah I heard that too, seemed to cool off ever since but I guess they're working behind the scenes to bring that to table.

Yeah and that will be great. Having sedo and afternic; great combo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by excess4luv: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
beckplanet:
Sales Report in the past 3 months

Rejuvida//dot//com

Sold Price : $2000
Reg Fee : $6.95(Sav)
Received : $1400 after commissions deduction
Sold Venue : SquadHelp
Sale Type : Inbound
Hold Time : 3 months

Innotera //dot//com

Sold Price : $1799
Reg Fee : $5.99(Dynadot)
Received : $1295 after commissions deduction
Sold Venue : SquadHelp
Sale Type : Inbound
Hold Time : 6 months

I've been a bit away for while because of project activities and other stuffs I'm handling outside Domaining so had little time to participate or focus on the industry activities that much.

On the sale of rejuvida that is a bit rare sale for a name with such combo because, "Vida" means life in Spanish and Portuguese and doesn't go well with most words, I guess the synergy between the prefix "Reju" which relates to "Rejuvenate" and "Vida" or "Life" made me pick up the name.

To summarize how the market have been so far, it's been pretty slow year majorly because of the pandemic effect and a slow progression in recovery by all sectors of global economy, hence most marketplaces have been dead for me this year, Afternic have been non-existent for me all year long probably because of alot of changes going on there this year and also because of my portfolio price increase there at the beginning th year with just 2 sales all year long, Dan have been pretty average too with just a Sale more than Afternic for me and with a portfolio of over a 1000 names listed names in both platforms, Squadhelp have been slow but pretty okay for me with roughly 7 sales this year with a current portfolio of 400 premium names.
BrandBucket have been overly ineffective for me all year long with just 1 sale there and over 120 names.
Brandpa have been under achieving with 0 sales in the past 18 months with just 23 names.
Just joined the new brand marketplace Alter and can't make much about them although currently owns around 200 names there and it's been 2 months there but nothing serious other than a lucky $700 sale for a name that was originally listed for $2000 but sale came as a make offer which I accepted... So can't make much of that.

So far so good is been a pretty unusual year with a mix of different factors influencing the market, but in all I give all the Glory to God who has been faithful.

Peace cool

Gbedu wey dey burst brain.

Congrats boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
kolad59:
congratulations bro,
Thanks man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darey207(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
ED Names dropping today!

MetroFloor/com
DallasDivorceLawyers/com
CarpetCleanerAurora/com
MandevillePlumbers/com
ShreveportRealtors/com
SeattleTowingService/com

Bosses in the house,I'm available to help with outbounding. Whatsapp 0.8.1/6/7/2/4/2/9/2.0

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.