Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532247 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Femcesc07:
You're welcome bro, if you're having any difficulties let me know okay

Okay bro i will let you know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2020
CharterService:
Help with singular or plural domains e.g
real estate or real estates
service or services
Estates is off. Any one from Real Estate Services or Service can go. But is Service(s) the best last word for the name?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CharterService: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Estates is off. Any one from Real Estate Services or Service can go. But is Service(s) the best last word for the name?

Ambulance Service(s)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

BULK? - 465+

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

Rise and shine
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2020
CharterService:

Ambulance Service(s)
It's okay even though I'd prefer Ambulance Services. I hope you've registered these names though befofe putting them in public. Except you don't plan buying them. I doubt the name is free though. Geo-locating won't be bad either. E.g FloridaAmbulanceServices
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Marshallino:
Please, if I buy a domain names worth let's say $1000 from namescheap...can I sell the domain name almost immediately & get my capital back?..
Since the domain name has market value does that mean I can sell it easily?
If I say, 'Read from Page 1,' will you agree?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2020
ikhalyfah:

It works differently. However, I think asking enduser for offer depends on what type of domain you are holding. And it strongly depends on how often u get response. If I for one get alot of response on a Normal day, I'd be doing shakara asking and rejecting offer up and down. But how many replies do I get in every 100 emails sent..

Yes i add number.

Regards,
Name
Title/company position
Number

Nagode boss, i got this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
If i may ask, why is Estates off? I have seen like 3 sites using realestates tho
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Adesarm:

If i may ask, why is Estates off? I have seen like 3 sites using realestates tho
That's for me though. The value of the singular in this case is higher than the plural. People do not often look for real estates but real estate. It doesn't mean it will sell higher or lower but just that it has the probability to sell lower. I prefer to work with such permutations with respect to the likeliest combinations people use.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
HappenStone:
Morning guys,

I withdrew money from my Payoneer account to my bank account for the first time in 28th of November and it is yet to land in my account since then.

Is this typical?

Bank is Zenith Bank, by the way.
I also had a similar problem, withdrew to UBA since 26th November and nothing till now.
It's clearly been more than 4 working days for you as well. Call your bank first, then they may ask you for the ARN of transaction, something like that, from Payoneer. Then call Payoneer and ask for it; I just did that today.
P.S: If you eventually have to call Payoneer, you may want to do the following:
1. Try to subscribe for an international call bundle or if your tariff allows cheap international calls, good for you; you don't know how long it might take to get a rep on your matter. I did the mtn 300 international bundle for mine, costs #300and it took just about 10mins of call to finish all I needed. The bundle gives 20mins of international calls to select locations.
This was the number I called 00916466583695
2. Get your customer ID or phone number you used in registering ready.
3. Know your security questions. If you have forgotten the answers, you can change the questions before calling, because they might ask you one or more of them.
I think that's all you'll need.

They said I'll receive the ARN within 24hrs [1 business day].
I think that will be all you need.

Try to call your bank first, you may no need to go through the process, who knows.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Adesarm:

real estate is preferred those using plural did that because the singular is gone.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
That's for me though. The value of the singular in this case is higher than the plural. People do not often look for real estates but real estate. It doesn't mean it will sell higher or lower but just that it has the probability to sell lower. I prefer to work with such permutations with respect to the likeliest combinations people use.
Thanks for your input my brother.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
real estate is preferred those using plural did that because the singular is gone.
Thank.... I understand better now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
emmyang:

I also had a similar problem, withdrew to UBA since 26th November and nothing till now.
It's clearly been more than 4 working days for you as well.

Try to call your bank first, you may no need to go through the process, who knows.

Payoneer is becoming something else now these days. sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
richkal:

Payoneer is becoming something else now these days. sad

Probably the banks. Withdrew to gtb and got it on the same day.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
ElonMosque:

Same here, GT within hours
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by saint2ace(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
ElonMosque:

For GTB can u withdraw to a domiciliary account or it has to be a naira denominated account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
saint2ace:

For GTB can u withdraw to a domiciliary account or it has to be a naira denominated account?

I withdrew to a naira account. Idk about dom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hold time: 3 years
SP: 1100
Inbound offer

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
slimjosh43:
Inbound offer

You’re bonsu on NP? OG!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
ElonMosque:

You’re bonsu on NP? OG!!

Better OG like this

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
ElonMosque:

You’re bonsu on NP? OG!!
Boss your boy loyal o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

Better OG like this
I pray o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
slimjosh43:
Inbound offer
Three years hold time meant you believed in the name and it eventually sold. Congratulations!

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
slimjosh43:
Inbound offer
Massive congrats bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Crazeworld:
Three years hold time meant you believed in the name and it eventually sold. Congratulations!
Yes I did.
Agreed payment thrice with buyers bailing out. It sold once on sedo for $5k which buyer failed to pay so it's been a long time coming

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Massive congrats bro.
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
slimjosh43:
Inbound offer
Congrats, man. That's patience on another level.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
tranxo:

If I say, 'Read from Page 1,' will you agree?

Hahahahaha, nobe lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: temitopteas, MichealOlajide and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.