Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541655 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
midehill:

Bleep you bro... You are an asshole...

Don't ever talk to me this way in your life

Story, if u no behave well I go talk to u anyhow until u change.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
id911:

[criminal like you. You and your likes should be put in a confined space with no contact with the outside environment. I don't sugarcoat so, I don't care about what you'd think about me after this. Ciao!
[/b]

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala dominique...
Rule 2 has been broken...

Kindly Ban this guy... His monicker is id911
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
To all the bosses wey dey show newbie love, God bless you guy

Please reply my mail boss @Ikhalyfah thank you

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
EtimAbasiama:
To all the bosses wey dey show newbie love, God bless you guy

Please reply my mail boss @Ikhalyfah thank you
Sorry. Kindly pm again. Probably missed it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2020
midehill:

I have never done that though... Just said i should try it out... Could you imagine bodis telling me not to open any future bodis account with them again...

Those people are not looking for customer oooo grin
what is even vexing some of us is that you're talking boldly like it's a minor stuff abi joke, i've been using bodis for the past 1yr of my domain journey, withdrawn twice from them even if though na change and currently have close to 50 box there. if you're not ready for the business leave it for those that are, no come make them come ban naija IP abeg, we the legit society don sufa enough because of una, na beg i dey beg you and ya colleagues, biko, ejor.....mak we take this one as mistake, and please if you're in this or trying this act, abeg stop, help us, thank you.

24 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimjongJezebel: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2020
midehill:

Bleep you bro... You are an asshole...

Don't ever talk to me this way in your life

You mess with the wrong guy

This one is still talking with boldness. Where are the mods?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HomerTimpson: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Sorry. Kindly pm again. Probably missed it.
Thanks
pls boss how can I make money online? Need this so bad thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2020
HomerTimpson:
pls boss how can I make money online? Need this so bad thanks

Some people are inside the ocean and still asking the fishermen on how to Fish undecided

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2020
kimjongJezebel:

This one is still talking with boldness. Where are the mods?

Don't worry, he has been taken care of.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by somebody02: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Good Morning great people of Nairaland.

Be it in bit or bulk,
I need clean FnF Paypal funds- your rate is my rate.
eBay gift cards.
Neteller
Skrill
Africard transfer.
If you're a freelancer needing to withdraw your funds too, holla.

Escrow is very much allowed.
Loading time is swift, payment time is faaasst like Flash.

Have funfilled Friday
https:///2348062500998
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Parzival001:

Thank you boss, we go dey alright soon!
Amen!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Timizzi: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Good morning everyone

I got this email from epik and don't know what to reply back.Someone should kindly help. the domain was registered at netsol.

thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Timizzi:
Good morning everyone

I got this email from epik and don't know what to reply back.Someone should kindly help. the domain was registered at netsol.

thanks!

Someone made an inquiry about your domain. The person's email address is right there. You can message the person privately or you login to check if there is an offer. I really like the name BTW. Congrats in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2020
Timizzi:
Good morning everyone

thanks!

Calm down. Sample of what? Does he think he's buying a tour package? Inbox him and tell him you're confused and he should explain himself. E.g

"Hello .......

I received your inquiry pertaining to the domain name ........com but I'm at a loss to what it really means.

Kindly explain better so I can respond accordingly.

Kind Regards,
Name & Signature"

Why? Many incidents at Dan where the buyer thinks they are buying a rental, apartment or service and eventually find out it's just a domain name. So they ask for a refund. After he explains better, then you can proceed.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EXICON(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2020
SKhanmi:

Calm down. Sample of what? Does he think he's buying a tour package? Inbox him and tell him you're confused and he should explain himself. E.g

"Hello .......

I received your inquiry pertaining to the domain name ........com but I'm at a loss to what it really means.

Kind Regards,
Name & Signature"

Why? Many incidents at Dan where the buyer thinks they are buying a rental, apartment or service and eventually find out it's just a domain name. So they ask for a refund. After he explains better, then you can proceed.
Nice one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Some people are inside the ocean and still asking the fishermen on how to Fish undecided

Na so we see am grin. Plus they always claim to “need it bad”. Anyhow sha... We move!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Timizzi: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2020
SKhanmi:

"Hello .......

Kind Regards,
Name & Signature"

thanks alot!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sourceberry: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2020
beckplanet:

Thanks bro for the swift transaction.
Hello peeps this guy is reliable had a deal with him today. His Payoneer rates are good, @460/$ and payment was swift.

Thanks for the trust. Look forward to having more deals with you.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sourceberry: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds sharply.

Whatsapp link - https:///t2xm

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Timizzi:
Good morning everyone

thanks!

Remove that info, please
next time keep your customer info private, if he finds out , you will likely loose that sale.
Rule 101: marketing tips

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2020
Timizzi:
Good morning everyone

thanks!

Ohhh please mask that person's info pls cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soneh(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Dreydoe:
Yes. I always fill in contact form. ALWAYS!

You are a marketer always put your product in front of your audience by any means necessary.

Don't Dull.

I get it. How do you do your follow up for companies which the only means available to contact them is via their contact form.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Some of The Things That Could Hinder Your Geo Sales: Part 2

https://aisabdomains.com/some-of-the-things-that-could-hinder-your-geo-sales-part-2/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Soneh:

I get it. How do you do your follow up for companies which the only means available to contact them is via their contact form.
You don't

We Move...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
I have $145 Payoneer funds available for sell.

Also when I tried to see If I could send to another Payoneer account, It brought out this error that I don't understand.

Any help?

Note; I already connected it to Squahelp and this is even funds received from Squadhelp sef.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dreydoe:
I have $145 Payoneer funds available for sell.

Also when I tried to see If I could send to another Payoneer account, It brought out this error that I don't understand.

Any help?

Note; I already connected it to Squahelp and this is even funds received from Squadhelp sef.
I think you should receive upto $5000 worth of fund with your payoneer account before their system can trust you to sent funds to other customers, I've encountered that before now. So for now your option might be direct bank withdrawal or with the payoneer Master card.

Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
beckplanet:

I think you should receive upto $5000 worth of fund with your payoneer account before their system can trust you to sent funds to other customers, I've encountered that before now. So for now your option might be direct bank withdrawal or with the payoneer Master card.

Peace smiley
Thanks for the reply. How does the payoneer master card work?
I don't even have it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dreydoe:
Thanks for the reply. How does the payoneer master card work?
I don't even have it.
I haven't really tried bro, maybe someone can help to answer that. I've only used the direct bank withdrawal option and customer to customer sending option.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: frugal(m), toutlemonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.