Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535067 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2021
ElonMosque:

Yes. Its been effective so far.
I think that's what I'm missing.
Thanks for your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2021
ElonMosque:
@kolad59 congrats! e no easy.
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2021
lloydtruth:

Big congrats.
I wonder how you people do this, I have sent over 1000 outbound mails, and 3 follow ups on my 4 domains yet no single response. Even a simple no not interested will make me happy, yet none.
Abeg make una help me check what is wrong with these domains:
1. Chicagodistrictattorney// king
2. SanDiegoplumbingsupply//king
3. Austinroofingsupply//king
4. RentapartmentBrooklyn//king

1. Your names are bad
2. Always target the business owner email like Frank@goodplumbing.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2021
ElonMosque:

Hello.
Buy my domain angry
Thanks and Warm Regards, Sam SD Domains
cheesy grin
Simple as that. Thanks for the heads-up, bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frenzy01(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
What exactly are you teaching?

Edited: the photo is better.
It's a business class. They talk abt business, how to start it, the pros and the cons
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2021
GM Everyone,

Anyone got link to cheap working VPN that accesses YP?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2021
ewizard1:
GM Everyone,

Anyone got link to cheap working VPN that accesses YP?
Download Aloha browser... you will be able to access the site with it.

It is free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2021
kolad59:

It is free
Mobile or PC?

Got Proton working. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2021
lloydtruth:

I don't send bulk mails, I send individually and sometimes I will send to myself to be sure it doesn't end up in the spam. I also have trackers, showing that up to 50% are opening the mails.
1. I use Gmail (can this be a problem)
2. I use scrappers to get CEOs emails, I also get emails via YP
3. I use to modify the templates with my knowledge of copywriting
What's else can I do, or these end-user wan make I change it for them?
Even squadhelp no dey help matter, they bundled my 3 domain names back to me today.

The hard truth about success in any endeavor is persistence. There is a tipping point where everything starts coming together. It comes with time, patience, experience and never-give-up spirit. You're already there sooner than you expect!

18 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lushycity: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Good morning everyone, please are these domain names brandable?

Chorrect//in King
Chonnect//in King

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2021
U1:

cheesy grin

Simple as that. Thanks for the heads-up, bro.

Lol my sales letter cannot be that simple.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2021
lloydtruth:
You like No 3 or you like 3 out of the 4 names?

To be honest,some times I still feel that all these sales report are scripted

I have GEOS and Emd's that are okay yet I wonder if I should bang into the sky before they can get sold

Luxuryhomewares/king for $300, out bounded to 402 end users( not @infos o,I mean E.g John@...)

With numerous followups and price deductions, e no dey interest them even with the silly domain names they are using

I have good geos, I'll keep pushing and waiting to see how long it'll take me to get my first sale

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2021
DevilsEqual:

I have GEOS and Emd's that are okay yet I wonder if I should bang into the sky before they can get sold

Luxuryhomewares/king for $300, out bounded to 402 end users( not @infos o,I mean E.g John@...)

With numerous followups and price deductions, e no dey interest them even with the silly domain names they are using

I have good geos, I'll keep pushing and waiting to see how long it'll take me to get my first sale

Following Aisabdomains,tweeted Yogi,Daryl Lopez and Bob hawkes tire,their replies no dey do anything

Domainsherpa,Dngeek, Namepros and that Rick Schwartz website

Sometimes I used to wish I was someone else seeing the kinda sales report some people are dropping

I even made it a rule to always contact at least 300end users before contemplating following up

Still a mystery how someone would be pleased to outbound to just 100 end users and start doing follow ups,funny enough it'll get sold....Very Incomprehensible

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2021
DevilsEqual:

I think a lot of our mails are going into the spam folder. I did some test this morning with a letter I was about to Outbound. I found out that of the seven places I sent it to, all mine though, only two went to inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2021
Lushycity:

Chorrect//in King
Chonnect//in King
Maybe without the double r and n. Chorect or Chonect. But even at that, the pronunciation is still appalling. Konect or Korect is bae.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2021
DevilsEqual:

See, there's a reason why it is advised that you focus on in-demand services within a specific location first.

Maybe you should drop like 5-10 of the names you own let's see what the bosses have to say about them.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2021
DevilsEqual:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
DevilsEqual:

grin grin grin leemaoo, forgive me I just had to laugh..... hilarious grin abi make ah drop scripted report grin

DevilsEqual:

Still a mystery how someone would be pleased to outbound to just 100 end users and start doing follow ups,funny enough it'll get sold....Very Incomprehensible

Lol, guy u funny sha..... most times 100 dey too much sef wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
DevilsEqual:

Following Aisabdomains,tweeted Yogi,Daryl Lopez and Bob hawkes tire,their replies no dey do anything

Domainsherpa,Dngeek, Namepros and that Rick Schwartz website

Sometimes I used to wish I was someone else seeing the kinda sales report some people are dropping

I even made it a rule to always contact at least 300end users before contemplating following up

Lol, I sold a domain, sent one mail to one end user and got sold same day....
No be jazz

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lushycity:

Chorrect//in King
Chonnect//in King

Sorry, are u Chinese??

Make una no kill person with laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
I meant how you did your outbound? Mails, Subject line, Follow ups and the rest.

I've been outbounding yet no sales so far. Any suggestion or tip that might help?

ElonMosque:

I don’t understand your question o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
U people are funny sha grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mrsoftwork:
I meant how you did your outbound? Mails, Subject line, Follow ups and the rest.

I've been outbounding yet no sales so far. Any suggestion or tip that might help?

For every sale u see here, there are several unsold domains lying in the portfolio....idea is to make more than your investment.
And dont be too attached to a particular domain, no be property, na business...if it doesn't sell, move on to another and try your luck...nobody knows wat exactly will sell next, if not everybody go don turn billionaire.

21 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
mazizitonene:
grin grin grin leemaoo, forgive me I just had to laugh..... hilarious grin abi make ah drop scripted report grin

Lol, guy u funny sha..... most times 100 too much sef wink
Lol
I know someone that sold a geo domain for $500 after contacting just 10 end users.

Work hard and pray for Grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
kolad59:
First SALE after returning back to industry in October last year.

Thanks to my customer, Justymykel for guiding on the first sales and Oga iyke on the second sales..

We pray for more sales.....

All thanks to Almighty Allah, never underrate the power of prayer..
Customer daa daa like me grin
More sales bro...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
DevilsEqual:

Your first and subsequent sales are just around the corner #believe #keeppushing

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello,
Is there any . com promo available?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Many thanks for that insightful info

dazzlingd:

For every sale u see here, there are several unsold domains lying in the portfolio....idea is to make more than your investment.
And dont be too attached to a particular domain, no be property, na business...if it doesn't sell, move on to another and try your luck...nobody knows wat exactly will sell next, if not everybody go don turn billionaire.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
kolad59:

It is free

I just downloaded aloha, still can't access YP with it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hi fam, I'm having serious issue getting my money from Zenith. Since 12th of this month that I transferred money from my payoneer account to my Zenith bank account.

I was called to come with authorisation letter, which I did, yesterday I went there to how far, I was told that the money will be release today.

I called now when I didn't see alert, only for them to be asking me for telex copy.

Issue now is, I have tried to get in touch Payoneer but I did have there customer support email. Their contact us link only lead to FAQ page.

Any with previous experience?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EronzRichie(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good day everyone.

I want to go back fully in this business after a 2 years break. Having seen that this is something that can be a full time Hustle.

I paid for iyke promotion training in 2018, bought about 6 domains, but couldn't make a sale, Also i did not have money even with the $1 promo on networksolutions and i was not buying the way i should be buying ( seeing a domain name, researching and buying immediately)

I had to drop this 'hustle' and said to myself that these sales report must be 'Scripted' expect for the ones that had pictures.

Fast forward to 2 years later, i got a notification that i sold a name. I was surprised and shocked.

Now, I have been reading on this thread again and i see that people are actually making 6 figures with their inventory and this has brought ginger to my soul.

This bought ginger that i can actually be making money off these venture if i put my head on the ground.

So i would love to ask, where do i start from, i am really passionate about geo domain because that is where my strength is. I love handpicking or sourcing for expired names. But i see things like:

Yp scrapper
Dingatone
Type of in demand service
Best domain register
Having over 100 names b4 i sale.

Bosses, I would appreciate if i get a direction on these things.

I lost a domain name yesterday due to the fact that i couldnt get my netsol details.

Thank you as answer. Bless!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m), toutlemonde and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.