Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567773 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Who know this please?
yemight2776:
Please what's the Gtbank naira mastercard online limit as at now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
yemight2776:
Who know this please?

$100 for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
crudedude:

was the name using a Uniregistry sales page? I left uniregistry long ago because I read somewhere that listing names there has to be exclusive to their platform

Nope. I just list names there. The only platform I don't list names on is sedo. Don't like the change of Ns before they appear on their platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pls any ongoing promo?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KemoSabe: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Noahubspot:
Hello Guys! I Want to Sell This Domain to Only the Highest Bidder!

MainePoolBuilders // king

Drop Your Bidding Amount (IN $) Below
I will give you $9 and a smack in the mouth cos I like ya.
Final offer. grin

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2021
KemoSabe:

Final offer. grin
Lololol. I laughed really hard seeing this. And a smack in the mouth because you like him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Noahubspot:
Hello Guys! I Want to Sell This Domain to Only the Highest Bidder!

MainePoolBuilders // king

Drop Your Bidding Amount (IN $) Below

This guys sef, una go just let people dey use una dey wash
why not go to twitter and disturb them over there....some names that the so-called gurus here would reject are being sold almost every week at Dnwe(mostly brandables and Emds), or you may even sell to those big fish in domain industry who'd wanna hold for long

These people go kill your morale,they'd make you feel you aren't reasonable enough

Make sure the read all through the thread tho and gather enough knowledge before you register any name next time

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Heroclitus:

why not go to twitter and disturb them over there....some names that the so-called gurus here would reject are being sold almost every week at Dnwe(mostly brandables and Emds), or you may even sell to those big fish in domain industry who'd wanna hold for long

These people go kill your morale,they'd make you feel you aren't reasonable enough

Make sure the read all through the thread tho and gather enough knowledge before you register any name next time
The name is not even a bad one.He is just not patient enough.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Heroclitus:

no one is killing anyones morale or we are not making him feel unreasonable it is just cruise the name is a very good name itsjust the right buyer we await

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by matthew080: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Hello
For those who wants to double their hustle by selling data, together with their pos business or any other business at its lowest prize,
Kindly join this web link to become a reseller,

https://mtndatabox.com/sajda/?ref=08064698852
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Heroclitus:

I made a serious bid sha smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Noahubspot: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
KemoSabe:

Final offer. grin

Hahaha.. grin

You funny grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Noahubspot: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Heroclitus:

Thank you bro! I really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Noahubspot: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mrblaze06:
The name is not even a bad one.He is just not patient enough.

You're right bro. Patience is the keyword here. I reg the name 2 days ago, including:

MinnesotaPoolBuilders // king

Maybe I'll just hoard onto it until the right time comes knocking.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Perfect money

Paypal

Skrill

Neteller

Greendot for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bosses in the house.....who has tried Remitano before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Noahubspot:

You're right bro. Patience is the keyword here. I reg the name 2 days ago, including:

MinnesotaPoolBuilders // king

Maybe I'll just hoard onto it until the right time comes knocking.
Two days ago bro? We are not the end users now,outbound for it you might get a sale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Noahubspot: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
KemoSabe:

Final offer. grin

I can consider $15. But I don't need the smack on the mouth o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Noahubspot: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
ElonMosque:

$8

Make it $15.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
please how do guys get C E O Contacts these days from L I N K E D I N without getting your ACOUNT B A n ned?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Just keep going....

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
luke4look:
please how do guys get C E O Contacts these days from L I N K E D I N without getting your ACOUNT B A n ned?
https://outbounddomains.com/how-to-sell-domains-on-linkedin/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Grace pass grace for this business, imagine someone selling Geo domain name on Sunday. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2021
Good evening great domainers...
Please while searching for brand able names to submit to squadhelp, I came across one domain name that has the dot com, dot info and dot net previously registered but now the three are now deleted.
Please is it advisable to register the dot com? Hoping that maybe the owner of the domain forgot to renew them.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zuzman(m): 1:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Ahh grin
Promxy94:
Just keep going....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Promxy94:
Just keep going....
Americans do too much grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:
Good evening great domainers...
Please while searching for brand able names to submit to squadhelp, I came across one domain name that has the dot com, dot info and dot net previously registered but now the three are now deleted.
Please is it advisable to register the dot com? Hoping that maybe the owner of the domain forgot to renew them.
Thanks.
Check for trademark problems.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Check for trademark problems.
Thanks boss... please how do I check for the trademark??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sol4luv: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2021
schullten:

https://outbounddomains.com/how-to-sell-domains-on-linkedin/

, i try the method it a nice one but its not bring out their name and as such cant scrap their email.
Kindly explain on this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NICREASE: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2021
$100 for all bank
yemight2776:
Who know this please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2021
2sexynet:

Lol... Congrats bro. Nice one. I am happy. I didn't doubt you from day 1. The fire was there my grouse with you then was for good cos u always complained of no money but when you get chance to flip a name for $$$, you end up blowing it up and it got me mad.

It was same reason I stopped listening to your cry cos that was the only way to make you learn the hard way.

I am happy seeing this sales from every other person. I didn't start the domain thread back in 2013 but my contribution has led to a lot of people making something, at least a start up capital for next level.

You all must have noticed my silenced across domain board...

I am cooking something monsterous offline and will share when it is right.

I will take a break from Domaining for a while.

Go big or Go home
Where is 2sexynet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: edogu(m), Allfavours, gentlekeny(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.