Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532736 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
...Lol. Wrong thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pls does Epik have account with Dynadot, do they accept push?if yes pls who have the account details.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
iykepromotions:

InfinityContracts.com - $100

InclinatorElevators.com - $250

InclinatorElevator.com - $100

Oga Iyke I just gbadun your sales report, quite fascinating, I think I need one on one training with you. I feel like I am missing a dot in this business.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
QueenRebecca:

Oga Iyke I just gbadun your sales report, quite fascinating, I think I need one on one training with you. I feel like I am missing a dot in this business.
lipsrsealed wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
iykepromotions:
Lol. Will this be my first whatsapp sale? The domain competitors is mainly UK based. Contacted one via Whatsapp

Boss, please do you make use of your Nigeria number on whatsapp for outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
olayiwola4u:

Boss, please do you make use of your Nigeria number on whatsapp for outbound?
no. Email remains my best option. You're likely to be presumed a scammer if you use your Nigeria number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
iykepromotions:
no. Email remains my best option. You're likely to be presumed a scammer if you use your Nigeria number

Thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
For guys in law and attorney market.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Any forex trader in the house, I really want to learn. Or any other profitable online skill you have. Thanks. cheesy. I'm serious. Started reading on forex already. Lol. Hope I don't waste money I make from domaining there. Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WallStreetfx(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
iykepromotions:
Sales report last 2 days;

InfinityContracts.com - $100

InclinatorElevators.com - $250

InclinatorElevator.com - $100

Plural got sold first, quickly checked the singular and it's still available. Bought and set it up. Contacted him. He dropped an offer of $100 which I accepted.

outbounding.

The boss himself. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Any forex trader in the house, I really want to learn. Or any other profitable online skill you have. Thanks. cheesy. I'm serious. Started reading on forex already. Lol. Hope I don't waste money I make from domaining there. Lol.
Forex trading is too risky for my liking and time consuming. Why not go with blogging cum affiliate marketing as I noticed you've flair for writing?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

@Bolded hope say no be sales drought dey pursue Sha cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
IdeasPro:

Forex trading is too risky for my liking and time consuming. Why not go with blogging cum affiliate marketing as I noticed you've flair for writing?
I'm already blogging but the niche I'm in does not bring money and I don't intend to switch. It's just for passion. I would have loved affiliate but I prefer C P A Marketing. Trying to perfect it. I gave up on Affiliate after trying Amazon affiliate and that ClickB... required VPN change. I was too strict on my morals then. Lol. I just need something I can set up like CPA or Domaining and still live my normal life. I have so much time for an adult even with my full time job. Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
richkal:

@Bolded hope say no be sales drought dey pursue Sha cheesy cheesy grin
Lol. For where! I don pass sales drought level finally. tongue. I wish. Truth is, even my kids (if I live to have them...Lol...will do domaining) I need so many streams of income though. Poverty must be killed. Lol. I also want something to take up my free time. Lack of activity/work makes me tired. Lol. For real though.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alzwell(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hello everyone...
Pls am student who don't have support from anyone...pls I need someone should please teach me any online business or anything online that can fetch me money to save for my project cos am presently on IT...pls guys am begging...pls help a brother... anything legal or lllegal I don't care again.....abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I'm already blogging but the niche I'm in does not bring money and I don't intend to switch. It's just for passion. I would have loved affiliate but I prefer C P A Marketing. Trying to perfect it. I gave up on Affiliate after trying Amazon affiliate and that ClickB... required VPN change. I was too strict on my morals then. Lol. I just need something I can set up like CPA or Domaining and still live my normal life. I have so much time for an adult even with my full time job. Lol.

May be you are missing something in your blogging journey. It's one's passion that makes money online. You can monetize your blog with Google Adsense and/or affiliate products. It's quite complementary to domaining. As for Amazon, Clickbank, or CPA marketing, you don't have to cut corners against your morals or religion to succeed with them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
IdeasPro:

May be you are missing something in your blogging journey. It's one's passion that makes money online. You can monetize your blog with Google Adsense and/or affiliate products. It's quite complementary to domaining. As for Amazon, Clickbank, or CPA marketing, you don't have to cut corners against your morals or religion to succeed with them.
That's true. Tried AdSense before but the Nigerian one wasn't impressive. I was pissed with the PPC and PPM that I deactivated it (I understood why but the pay was slavish to me). It was really annoying and many bloggers I know were using UK and US AdSense and even group-clicking. The good boy (or was it stupid boy?) in me said no. Lol.

Tried so many affiliates and even some local ones but the mediocre pay was not encouraging. I felt the value I offered was far greater. I just gave up on them. Now, I wait to be approached but in over two years nothing of such has happened. Though I figured the reason they all failed was because I was too broke to take them as serious as I took domaining. Lol. Poverty is a vice. Lolol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seyiowoseeni(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
All the information you need to change your life for good is available. Go and seek it out. And when you find it, act fast. In today's society, whoever has access to information has access to wealth.

Check out my signature and you might be lucky to change your financial situations for life.

Is not until you walk miles of company before you can make it, some Young men are making it silently at the comfort of their home. The choice is yours.

The link is on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hi guys.
Has anyone had success selling dentist + state domain(s)?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Why choose the ILLEGAL way when there are countless things to do to earn online?

Well congratulations,you've come to the right place.

Start reading this thread from page 1 or instead visit julanky.com for mentorship

Alzwell:
Hello everyone...
Pls am student who don't have support from anyone...pls I need someone should please teach me any online business or anything online that can fetch me money to save for my project cos am presently on IT...pls guys am begging...pls help a brother... anything legal or lllegal I don't care again.....abeg

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. For where! I don pass sales drought level finally. tongue. I wish. Truth is, even my kids (if I live to have them...Lol...will do domaining) I need so many streams of income though. Poverty must be killed. Lol. I also want something to take up my free time. Lack of activity/work makes me tired. Lol. For real though.
Learn programming

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
please who uses calls up US NUMBER(Asin u generated ur own US number with calls up)

please what's their service like? is it okay?

if I'm to register, should I use my real name or my company's outbonding name?

lastly, did u pay for the number with ur naira card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
That's true. Tried AdSense before but the Nigerian one wasn't impressive. ....... It was really annoying and many bloggers I know were using UK and US AdSense and even group-clicking. The good boy (or was it stupid boy?) in me said no. Lol.

Even the UK and US AdSense is not make real sense, they pay in pennies. Forget about keywords with High CPC, Google engages in geo tracking, they pay according to the countries.

If your blog still receive thousands of Pageviews per month, you can opt in for other high paying display ads platforms like Ezoic, Mediavine, and AdThrive. All of them have higher CPM than Adsense.

You can go for Ezoic first cos it has lowest barrier entry, before moving to Mediavine and AdThrive. AwesomeDuru has someone who is making a kill with Mediavine on her blog.

Concerning affiliate marketing, I use Amazon associate program on my blog, it does not require VPN to open an account unlike ClickBank.

You can make more in a day with CPA marketing than you make with domain name business in a month, if you are ready and have some cash to do lots of slip tests with paid ads.

You can't do CPA marketing alone without losing your shirt. You need to surround yourself with success people, watch over there shoulder and see how they set up successful campaigns.

You can check out this Websites https://stmforum.com, it's an underground CPA marketing forum full of CPA multi millionaires. Sign up and lets hook up there (it's premium though, $99/mth). I hope this helps bro. wink

P.s: TheSTreetman, I lost access to the email attached to this account long ago, that why I couldn't reply to your DM.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
jamih:

Learn programming
For real? Where do I start? Python? Frontend or Backend?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
QueenRebecca:

Even the UK and US AdSense is not make real sense, they pay in pennies. Forget about keywords with High CPC, Google engages in geo tracking, they pay according to the countries.

If your blog still receive thousands of Pageviews per month, you can opt in for other high paying display ads platforms like Ezoic, Mediavine, and AdThrive. All of them have higher CPM than Adsense.

You can go for Ezoic first cos it has lowest barrier entry, before moving to Mediavine and AdThrive. AwesomeDuru has someone who is making a kill with Mediavine on her blog.

Concerning affiliate marketing, I use Amazon associate program on my blog, it does not require VPN to open an account unlike ClickBank.

You can make more in a day with CPA marketing than you make with domain name business in a month, if you are ready and have some cash to do lots of slip tests with paid ads.

You can't do CPA marketing alone without losing your shirt. You need to surround yourself with success people, watch over there shoulder and see how they set up successful campaigns.

You can check out this Websites https://stmforum.com, it's an underground CPA marketing forum full of CPA multi millionaires. Sign up and lets hook up there (it's premium though, $99/mth). I hope this helps bro. wink

P.s: TheSTreetman, I lost access to the email attached to this account long ago, that why I couldn't reply to your DM.

Wow! This is good. I understand CPA. EscoBoss was my teacher. Just that I'm yet to take it serious and have not mastered it. Still at the second stage after beginners.

The landing page creation with bsa was what put me off. From what I've seen though it's the easiest and laziest way of making money online. Very sweet. Seems I'd start this month. Been playing.

Already on AdWords, Run, CrackRevenue cheesy (now Papa Whale), and three others since four years ago. Time to dust up. As for the monetizing I'd try Ezoic and see it how goes.

But now it seems we have to hook up for real. Do I proceed? cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
QueenRebecca:

I'd love to learn from you too. I'll pay for your time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
wizzynuru:

I'd love to learn from you too. I'll pay for your time

Are you talking about domain name business or what?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2021
QueenRebecca:

Are you talking about domain name business or what?
CPA ma cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 1:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
For real? Where do I start? Python? Frontend or Backend?
you have to pick whether frontend or backend
There are so many languages for programming python,java,C# etc falls under backend and html css JavaScript etc are frontend
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dholyboy(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Any forex trader in the house, I really want to learn. Or any other profitable online skill you have. Thanks. cheesy. I'm serious. Started reading on forex already. YLol. Hope I don't waste money I make from domaining there. Lol.

I can help you with Affiliate marketing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Greetings,

Are you accepting mentees, please?
QueenRebecca:

Concerning affiliate marketing,

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2021
jamih:

Learn programming
Is it that easy? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Sadiq3051(m), Promxy94(m), oprah007(m), Huw(m), AAA593, BriteWay, Ihinmi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.