Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558754 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone in the house, I hail my bosses. I noticed that most of the mails I send to end-users end up in spam mail. I opened new emails (gmail accouunt) but I'm still experiencing the same result. Please what can i do to resolve this issue? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jamescool2:
Hello everyone in the house, I hail my bosses. I noticed that most of the mails I send to end-users end up in spam mail. I opened new emails (gmail accouunt) but I'm still experiencing the same result. Please what can i do to resolve this issue? Thanks
Change your sales letter and subject and try again.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
People, are backordered domains treated as fresh registrations or do they maintain previous registration dates?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
cdor777:
Sale Report
DentalImplantNetwork /// com
Inbound Sale via Afternic
Reg fee + 1 renewal

Congrats, bro!
One day I go get this kain sale in Jesus's name. Amen!

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawahm: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please what's the best reply to give here? Thanks.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
nkeona:
Change your sales letter and subject and try again.
Thanks, I will try that. I use the keyword for subject, I don't know what else I can use for the subject of the email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jamescool2:
When you open a new mail, you need to warm it either by automated method, that is, sign up with gmass or some warming service and just subscribe the address or you do it manually, by sending just 20-50 mails daily for at least two months until your reputation grows. Read about email warming.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawahm: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
lawahm:

Please help with this... Please!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
lawahm:
A reply matters more in the coming week but you can simply thank him and tell him you'd be expecting to hear from him. If he fails to respond during the course of the week you can send him a message to remind him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawahm: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
A reply matters more in the coming week but you can simply thank him and tell him you'd be expecting to hear from him. If he fails to respond during the course of the week you can send him a message to remind him.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
U1:
People, are backordered domains treated as fresh registrations or do they maintain previous registration dates?

think it's the latter

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
James39:
uk2 .net

is

running promo

1per new customer 99PDOTCOM is the checkout code
their price of dot com is what please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jamescool2:

Thanks, I will try that. I use the keyword for subject, I don't know what else I can use for the subject of the email.
Thanks a lot. I will send less than 20 emails per day. I just read about email warming. Very helpful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Who has domains in the cybersecurity niche?
I have a ready buyer.

Brandables please.
Please only serious people. Quote me so we can discuss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
FreshPresh92:
I have a ready buyer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks for this boss!
Sapiosexuality:
When you open a new mail, you need to warm it either by automated method, that is, sign up with gmass and just subscribe the address or you do it manually, by sending just 20-50 mails daily for at least two months until your reputation grows. Read about email warming.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
jamih:

I think you will use the nameservers ns1.squadhelp.com, ns2.squadhelp.com. Never really used SH for non premium listing
Thanks Jamih.

BeckPlanet, haykay2005, ikhalifah, is standard listing on SH worth it? Do you have names listed there, and have you sold any?

I'd appreciate your replies.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
ifeoluwa5050:
As much as possible
On one account?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
crudedude:

think it's the latter

Thanks, sire. Do you just think the previous registration dates would be maintained or you're sure, please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
James39:
uk2 .net

is

running promo

1per new customer 99PDOTCOM is the checkout code
Is this register good?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
FreshPresh92:
I have a ready buyer.
I have Florida/ cybersecurity/ in king. Any interest?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 4:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Xsolutions:
Thanks Jamih.

BeckPlanet, haykay2005, ikhalifah, is standard listing on SH worth it? Do you have names listed there, and have you sold any?

I'd appreciate your replies.

Thanks
Hello bro,

By standard listing I guess you're referring more about Squadhelp WhiteLabel Marketplace (WLM)" Listing to the former Basic Listing option. Because squadhelp do not offer 'basic listing' option no more (which I believe was an advantage cos names listed as Basic Listing
back then where Searchable in the Premium Marketplace) but sometime last year they closed the 'basic listing' option and more like replaced it with WhiteLabel marketplace listing option. Although if you had basic listed names prior to this announcement your basic listed names still remains. But u cannot add more of Basic listed names at this point in time after the announcement you'll rather add them as WhiteLabel marketplace listing option (which is literally you having your own mini marketplace and relying solely on type-ins to you mini white label marketplace to make a sale) which is a bit difficult thing to do but worth the experiment though.
But note, both basic listing and white label marketplace listing are still categorized as standard Listing by squadhelp although they no longer offer the former. Check screenshot to see announcement by squadhelp on the changes back in 2020 September

To answer your question "Yes" basic listing was worth it because it gave your names chance to be searchable in the premium marketplace but the new white label marketplace option do not have this option and is sort of a draw back if you compare the two cos white label marketplace only will rely on type-ins generated by your mini marketplace to make a sale which means it needs more quality names in your portfolio to bring those outcomes.

I sold one name Innotera//com as basic listing sale when they still had the option... But since then none of my basic listed names have sold. I also had a white label marketplace with names I feel where a bit quality but had sold none so far and was forced to remove most of the names from the there.

Hence if you feel you have good names then you can try using the white label marketplace option although I believe its on a 50-50 basis.

Hello people, I've been away for a while due to circumstances beyond my control. Hope everyone is doing great and most importantly making sales. smiley

Peace cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Hello,

Please I need a PayPal guy that have deal with people here and your rate is high. Please drop your WhatsApp contact. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 4:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Contact OyeniyiJK
yemight2776:
Hello,

Please I need a PayPal guy that have deal with people here and your rate is high. Please drop your WhatsApp contact. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2021
beckplanet:

Hello bro,

By standard listing I guess you're referring more about Squadhelp WhiteLabel Marketplace (WLM)" Listing to the former Basic Listing option. Because squadhelp do not offer 'basic listing' option no more (which I believe was an advantage cos names listed as Basic Listing
back then where Searchable in the Premium Marketplace) but sometime last year they closed the 'basic listing' option and more like replaced it with WhiteLabel marketplace listing option. Although if you had basic listed names prior to this announcement your basic listed names still remains. But u cannot add more of Basic listed names at this point in time after the announcement you'll rather add them as WhiteLabel marketplace listing option (which is literally you having your own mini marketplace and relying solely on type-ins to you mini white label marketplace to make a sale) which is a bit difficult thing to do but worth the experiment though.
But note, both basic listing and white label marketplace listing are still categorized as standard Listing by squadhelp although they no longer offer the former. Check screenshot to see announcement by squadhelp on the changes back in 2020 September

To answer your question "Yes" basic listing was worth it because it gave your names chance to be searchable in the premium marketplace but the new white label marketplace option do not have this option and is sort of a draw back if you compare the two cos white label marketplace only will rely on type-ins generated by your mini marketplace to make a sale which means it needs more quality names in your portfolio to bring those outcomes.

I sold one name Innotera//com as basic listing sale when they still had the option... But since then none of my basic listed names have sold. I also had a white label marketplace with names I feel where a bit quality but had sold none so far and was forced to remove most of the names from the there.

Hence if you feel you have good names then you can try using the white label marketplace option although I believe its on a 50-50 basis.

Hello people, I've been away for a while due to circumstances beyond my control. Hope everyone is doing great and most importantly making sales. smiley

Peace cool
Thank you BeckPlanet for your insightful reply, and welcome back.

I read about the WLM last night, but as you say, the ability of a domain to draw type-in traffic is key.
So no hope for unique, made-up names?

On a side note, I had 3 out of 7 names approved for premium listing yesterday.

I can show you my names, can I have your email/WhatsApp?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2021
FreshPresh92:
I have a ready buyer.
Geo or brandable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2021
yemight2776:
Hello,

OyeniyiJK deals in PayPal with good rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Snowflakess: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Xsolutions:

Is this register good?
Someone should reply this

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2021
justmykel:

Geo or brandable?

Brandables please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
justmykel:

Geo or brandable?
ElPasoCyberSecurity? tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Please how do I remove this nonsense suggestion from whois page?
Anytime a searched name is not available, it will just be bringing these annoying alternatives
I searched for ebike.com here, which one is makokoebike, ebuttemettaebike, always those two names

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
deedee44:
Please how do I remove this nonsense suggestion from whois page?
Anytime a searched name is not available, it will just be bringing these annoying alternatives
I searched for ebike.com here, which one is makokoebike, ebuttemettaebike, always those two names
Lol. Search at Who Dot IS. Not Dot Com

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mctech(m), codemaniacs and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.