Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3811476 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (3368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Deji1510:
Good day guys, I would need someone who can outbound the following domain names for me. Be rest assured we take 50:50 share when any of the names sells. Please send me an email if you're interested. All domains are in king; please take note.

Electric//Bikes//Rental
Charlotte//Fence//Contractor
Seattle//Custom//Home//Builders
Anaheim//Real//Estate//Attorney
Mesa//Solar//Company
Houston//Landscape//Designer
Waukesha//Concrete
Ohio//Electric//Bikes
Charlotte//Estate//Planning//Lawyer
Lexington//Probate//Lawyer
Oakland//Family//Law//Attorney
Florida//Cybersecurity
Concrete//Repair//Phoenix
Utah//Lift//Kits
Memphis//Estate//Planning//Lawyer
Digital//Printing//Dallas
Los//Angeles//Metal//Recycling
Raleigh//Antique//Furniture
Dublin//Flower//Delivery
Florists//Philadelphia
Yonkers//Commercial//Roofing
Laredo//Family//Law//Attorney
Louisville//Startup//Lawyer
Michigan//Electric//Bikes
Aurora//Estate//Planning//Lawyer
Arlington//Custom//Suits
Columbus//Ohio//Carpet//Cleaning
Coast//Outdoor//Lighting
Landscaper//Austin//Texas
Auburn//Driving//School
Naperville//Furniture//Store
Detroit//Deck//Builders
Chicago//Electronic//Recycling
Phoenix//Car//Rent

Bro check ur mail now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
#GOD GRACE GOT Me

Let me report this one here, because I believe someone will benefit from the little lessons.

I registered a domain and did some outbounding, few months ago, and someone indicated interest, and asked me if I have another version of the domain, which was available for registration that time, I went ahead and bought the version he requested for and pitched it to him also, but he went mute.

I left both domains but will always outbound the ist one once in a while, because I found it very catching than the other version the buyer asked of.

The ist domain was about to expire and I re-outbounded it again, and it sold, I belived it was the ist buyer that indicated interest that bought it, so I went to pitch the second one he requested for with a higher price, and he replied me with his own price, and I accepted but he delayed in making payment, I kept on writing to him for like some days till he made the payment.

Ist domain is Hawaii //// dolphin - - - - - /////tour in king

Sold for $200

Second domain is Maui ////////dolphin /// tour in King for $250...

Taught I should share this here.

#MYGODLIVES.........

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bosses is apartment + city good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jerry59:
Being a while as I’m always busy at the beginning of every month

August Sales

Toronto\\ Tattoo\\ Shop $100
Maternity\\ Photography\\SanDiego $100
Colorado\\ Sign\\ Shop $300

Will forever be grateful to boss iykepromotions for this thread

Thanks to my bosses Awesomeduru, Bonsujk, Brymo4all, Softmojo, thestreetman and other bosses that have kept this thread going

#MoreSalesToUsAll

Well deserved.
Congrats and cheers to a better September

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Promxy94:
#GOD GRACE GOT Me

Let me report this one here, because I believe someone will benefit from the little lessons.

I registered a domain and did some outbounding, few months ago, and someone indicated interest, and asked me if I have another version of the domain, which was available for registration that time, I went ahead and bought the version he requested for and pitched it to him also, but he went mute.

I left both domains but will always outbound the ist one once in a while, because I found it very catching than the other version the buyer asked of.

The ist domain was about to expire and I re-outbounded it again, and it sold, I belived it was the ist buyer that indicated interest that bought it, so I went to pitch the second one he requested for with a higher price, and he replied me with his own price, and I accepted but he delayed in making payment, I kept on writing to him for like some days till he made the payment.

Sold for $200

#MYGODLIVES.........

Impressive
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TLrboss(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
IDEALCASH:
Reply sent to you could not deliver, can you drop your digits?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Promxy94:
#GOD GRACE GOT Me

Sold for $200

#MYGODLIVES.........
Congrats boss, and thanks for sharing!
God's grace will never leave us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Promxy94:
#GOD GRACE GOT Me

#MYGODLIVES.........
big boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good evening house, pls what is the best option to get my pay on Dan. I have Domiciliary account, PayPal and Bitcoin wallet but BTC is not activated on my acct. This is my first sale . Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2021
NEYO4U:
Good evening house, pls what is the best option to get my pay on Dan. I have Domiciliary account, PayPal and Bitcoin wallet but BTC is not activated on my acct. This is my first sale . Thanks
Domiciliary!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 1:02am On Sep 04, 2021
NEYO4U:
congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:35am On Sep 04, 2021
NEYO4U:
Activate BTC. Ask them to pause payment if it's already set to Wire or PayPal while you do that. You can benefit from this 530 dollar rate at Binance.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 1:53am On Sep 04, 2021
@sapiosextuality
I tried to use Bitcoin but it's not activated on my Dan acct. I don't know maybe because it is my first payment. Is there anyway I can activate BTC on Dan bcs it's not clickable like PayPal and transfer. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:02am On Sep 04, 2021
NEYO4U:
@sapiosextuality
I tried to use Bitcoin but it's not activated on my Dan acct. I don't know maybe because it is my first payment. Is there anyway I can activate BTC on Dan bcs it's not clickable like PayPal and transfer. Thanks
Chat them up and ask for instructions. You have to send a mail with your ID, the day's date and Dan dot come written on a sheet of paper you hold and take a photo. Can't remember where you send it to. But ask their rep. Try to use them. They have answers.

Hope you have an account with Binance or any other exchanger for P2P? Hope you know how crypto and the app work?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 2:21am On Sep 04, 2021
lawrenzo007:
AUGUST SALES

Carpet /Cleaning/ Savannah //com $100
Realtors/ Boise //com $100
Moving/Company/Ottawa//com $300
Orlando/ ElderLaw/ Attorney //com $300

All sold on Dan

Glory be to God and thanks to Iykepromotions, Awesomeduru, slimjosh43, ideapro and other bosses for their impact.

September shall be great IJN

More wins Boss

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Snowflakess: 4:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Goodday house
Does anyone has domin with 123reg

Which market place has a account with them
And I got suspended on afternic yesterday

Please how do I go about this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 6:13am On Sep 04, 2021
erjo:
I will scrape emails of 4 domain names for 1k without verification.
I will scrape 3 domain names with verification for 1k only.

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAME AFTER VERIFICATION.

I scrape leads for both GEOs and non GEOs Domain names..

See my E M A I L on my signature
Noted

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2021
TLrboss:

Noted, you can edit your post
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Snowflakess:
Goodday house
Does anyone has domin with 123reg

Which market place has a account with them

Someone should please help with promo code for Dynadot, can't remember the page I saw it. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Been a while here, I need someone to help outbound my names 70-30. Kindly dm me on WhatsApp with the number in my signature

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2021
mac04:

Someone should please help with promo code for Dynadot, can't remember the page I saw it. Thanks
Septcom

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Snowflakess:

You should find out why you were suspended, and write to them with adequate info and proofs required. I'm sure the suspension will be lifted. Good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2021
meetme01:

Septcom

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2021
August was awesome! grin
May September be better for us all grin looking good already smiley

Been a while here. God bless everyone contributing to keep this thread active.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
@sapiosextuality
Thanks so much I message their representative and has given me instructions on how to get cryptocurrency activated on my account which I have done.

I have Binance account already. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2021
NEYO4U:
@sapiosextuality
Thanks so much I message their representative and has given me instructions on how to get cryptocurrency activated on my account which I have done.

I have Binance account already. Thank you so much
Addendum..It can be activated without any notification so, always check to confirm yourself
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2021
Name for sale: MyCrypto.Exchange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2021
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mayoorcity: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2021
Looking for more tips to help boost your sales. Check out the following;

God first!
Domain graduate point com
Abdul basit point com
Outbound domains point com
aisabdomains point com

Happy learning.. Ji masun!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
We can help you withdraw your online activity earnings with PayPal account at a juicy rate.

Contact Us At:
https://paddydigital.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (3368) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: ovokate(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.