Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3566511 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Hennyola:

I'm not sure this question has been answered or I missed that page?
you simply do a Domain pushing. ie moving a domain from one account to another account holder within the SAME registrar. It's easy and instant.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sampete(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
welcome back, the boss himself. Here's the direct link below however I learnt the promo is ending this month probably on the 31st;

https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V150&promo=CPPNA99&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0dHdBRDEARIsAHjZYYBdGqydvef9usegJh3cJ-HL-cM3NgVFFnI6xbmXRcqqz8KB4T98ygYaAvsEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Should I pay for the " + Private Registration for Domain Name" cos total sum was 2.95 dollars instead of 1 dollar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
you simply do a Domain pushing. ie moving a domain from one account to another account holder within the SAME registrar. It's easy and instant.

I know about domain pushing to same account, what if the buyer doesn't want a NS account because he has an account with another registra and can't wait for the transfer lock period

What do one do in such situation?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2018
sampete:
Should I pay for the " + Private Registration for Domain Name" cos total sum was 2.95 dollars instead of 1 dollar

No, exclude that else you'll be charged monthly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2018
Hennyola:

I know about domain pushing to same account, what if the buyer doesn't want a NS account because he has an account with another registra and can't wait for the transfer lock period

What do one do in such situation?
so you can't tell him or her to create an account? Interestingly in the case of undeveloped, Once your domain is sold there, the domain will be pushed or transferred to undeveloped's account. Once they receive it, they pay you within one business day. Nothing concern you with the buyer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2018
sampete:
stick to only the $1 dollar. Remove any other offer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sampete(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Hennyola:

No, exclude that else you'll be charged monthly
okay, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2018
iykepromotions:

Please how do you do this pushing?
For instance, I register a domain on NS and list it on Undeveloped,including changing the DNS.

If someone buys it from Undeveloped,what is the process of pushing the domain to the buyer,even when the domain is less than 2months?

Please help ur in this regard.

Many thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sampete(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
Please help, i was unable to complete the transaction, is it because i used a debit card instead of a credit card?

how did you make payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sell first then undeveloped will take over...just easy
FESTAC101:

Please how do you do this pushing?
For instance, I register a domain on NS and list it on Undeveloped,including changing the DNS.

If someone buys it from Undeveloped,what is the process of pushing the domain to the buyer,even when the domain is less than 2months?

Please help ur in this regard.

Many thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
okay.. anybody care to give me lessons friday/sunday on this domain packing please. i dey lagos..

na beg i dey beg.

am tired of being broke
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JustCare: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
iykepromotions:

It seems NS wanna claim my profile and domains. They are not allowing me to log in and the reset password link won't work for over three weeks now. There support us keeping quiet angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Dreydoe:
okay.. anybody care to give me lessons friday/sunday on this domain packing please. i dey lagos..

na beg i dey beg.

am tired of being broke
Read from page 1-100 with your jotter and pen smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
JustCare:

It seems NS wanna claim my profile and domains. They are not allowing me to log in and the reset password link won't work for over three weeks now. There support us keeping quiet angry
Did you pay for the domains with a card that has a different name from yours?

This happened to me too. My account has been frozen for weeks now and my money wasn't even refunded because I used another person's card

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
JustCare:

quite strange. Have you tried calling their support fir this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
AwesomeDuru:

This happened to me too. My account has been frozen for weeks now and my money wasn't even refunded because I used another person's card
I have used someone's else card severally before, no problem. I don't think that's the problem.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
hushdaddy:
Pls Somebody Should Help Me Check This My Domain EMERGENCYCARENEARMEDOTCOM Is Almost 7 Month Old Now No Sales Yet. Help Pls
cc iykepromotions

Try and see if your name meets this person's criteria of what he wants https://www.namepros.com/threads/_nearme-com-names.1104601/

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
AwesomeDuru:

Did you check your domain name(s) on whois, are they still registered and on your name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JustCare: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
quite strange. Have you tried calling their support fir this?

Not yet. Are those numbers working here from Nigeria?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JustCare: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
AwesomeDuru:

I can't do that, and it wasn't stated anywhere that I was blocked.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
JustCare:

Not yet. Are those numbers working here from Nigeria?
yes na. Just put +1 in the front. They hardly reply mails.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JustCare: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
yes na. Just put +1 in the front. They hardly reply mails.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hushdaddy: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
biuti:

Try and see if your name meets this person's criteria of what he wants https://www.namepros.com/threads/_nearme-com-names.1104601/
thank you.... but pls are you on SEMRUSH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GregJo: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Treasure28 the boss...I see you viewing...
any sales yet?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Dreydoe:

na beg i dey beg.

am tired of being broke
forget that parking thing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
biuti:

Did you check your domain name(s) on whois, are they still registered and on your name?
I checked. The names I paid for were no longer registered. It made me miss out on a sale some weeks ago. I reported here sometime ago that one of my handregs was showing 'pending sale' on afternic. Well, that sale never came through. The following morning, I got emails from NetSol saying they have rejected the names I registered because I used a card with a name different from mine. I was hurt. This shocker came 3 days after I had registered the names. They had even sent me Auth codes and I had already activated the names for fast transfer on afternic.

I contacted afternic to know what the situation was and that I had re registered the domain with the pending sale again using Namesilo. They responded promptly saying someone actually paid for the name but they would have to refund the buyer because of the fast transfer already activated with the one listed, they suggested that I put the new domain up for sale again with the same BIN price, hopefully the previous buyer will come for it again. I have done that now, no sales yet since then.

It was a very challenging experience for a first timer like me. But I learnt a lot from the experience. I wouldn't come near NetSol with a ten foot pole, lol. Very fraudulent people. Their customer support would neither solve nor provide convincing explanations as to what went wrong with those names and why. They are yet to refund my money though but I have left it for them.

Two months in and I'm still hoping for my first sale smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
hushdaddy:
thank you.... but pls are you on SEMRUSH

I'm not. Have you checked? seems there are some things you can do on free account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
honestmike:

forget that parking thing
why bro?

wats d waY?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
I checked. The names I paid for were no longer registered. It made me miss out on a sale some weeks ago. I reported here sometime ago that one of my handregs was showing 'pending sale' on afternic. Well, that sale never came through. The following morning, I got emails from NetSol saying they have rejected the names I registered because I used a card with a name different from mine. I was hurt. This shocker came 3 days after I had registered the names. They had even sent me Auth codes and I had already activated the names for fast transfer on afternic.

I contacted afternic to know what the situation was and that I had re registered the domain with the pending sale again using Namesilo. They responded promptly saying someone actually paid for the name but they would have to refund the buyer because of the fast transfer already activated with the one listed, they suggested that I put the new domain up for sale again with the same BIN price, hopefully the previous buyer will come for it again. I have done that now, no sales yet since then.

It was a very challenging experience for a first timer like me. But I learnt a lot from the experience. I wouldn't come near NetSol with a ten foot pole, lol. Very fraudulent people. Their customer support would neither solve nor provide convincing explanations as to what went wrong with those names and why. They are yet to refund my money though but I have left it for them.

oops,that's bad
just pray and if they are still interested in the domain they would come back to get it
but networksolution no do am well at all ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Read from page 1-100 with your jotter and pen smiley
ok..thanks bro.

am with the essential materials now... wish me luck

will u all questions when am lost sha ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
AwesomeDuru:

That's serious.
I asked because I experienced something similar with them, but my money was refunded . I was trying to register with them for days but couldn't, it kept telling me my card can't be processed, then I sent them message. They replied me within 3 mins stating they don't understand why it didn't go through and suggested I open another account.
I opened another account with different email & phone number and was able to register 10 names with the same card i've been trying with on 1st account. Then the 4th day I received message that my domain names have been cancelled because of problem with my card and that refund has been processed. Note: this is my card with the name matching and I've been using it online for years and apart, my card was charged immediately i bought the domains.
I contacted them explaining my shock but didn't get any answer. I then tried logging in but couldn't, tried forgot password, link was sent to my email but showing error on their site and all my domains were availabe.
I went back to my 1st account where i couldn't pay and I was able to login. I tried paying through it again and it went through. I registered 5 domains and couldn't register any again till now, it's telling me card problem again. They have serious problem with payment.

Long story short, it seems that account has been deleted which could be reason they didn't respond and why i couldn't login or reset the password.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nurex01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.