Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563208 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
deedee44:
Please I sent a mail from my alias on gmail to my second mail just to see how it appears then i notice its informing the recipient that it was sent via email. for example
from deedee@domains.com via gmail
Is there a way this can be removed?
How else do you want it to appear? Isn't that the goal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
deedee44:
Please I sent a mail from my alias on gmail to my second mail just to see how it appears then i notice its informing the recipient that it was sent via email. for example
from deedee@domains.com via gmail
Is there a way this can be removed?
Is that a problem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Memories... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mrsoftwork:
Good morning House,

Please I need someone who can help me buy a plugin worth $180 with PayPal.

Please recommend a credible person.

Contact Us At:
https://paddydigital.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abeg, make una help me o. How can I close this? He seems worried about the money I'd request. Even though I asked why, he's still stating the obvious. Any more?

The domain name is on "make offer", I'm usually a "price person", I say make I tag along those wey no dey put price.

Any tips?

Cc AwesomeDuru, ElonMosque, Ikhalyfah, Adesarm, U1, Tranxo, IdeasPro, Sapiosexuality, HIScraziness, Promxy94, Amazymayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
2sexycom:
Memories... cheesy
Hmm. How much did you sell it back then?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Zidoh:
I can't wait to hear this conclusion of this story
It's the op story, it should be on page 1 or 2

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Koats14:
Abeg, make una help me o. How can I close this? He seems worried about the money I'd request. Even though I asked why, he's still stating the obvious. Any more?

The domain name is on "make offer", I'm usually a "price person", I say make I tag along those wey no dey put price.

Any tips?

Cc AwesomeDuru, ElonMosque, Ikhalyfah, Adesarm, U1, Tranxo, IdeasPro, Sapiosexuality, HIScraziness, Promxy94, Amazymayo

Hello.

Your interest in mnbvcx.com is appreciated.

My team and I would like to know your offer for this domain.

Perhaps we could reach a compromise .

Kind Regards.
Dean
DD Domains

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mayoorcity: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2021
You should consider exploring these pages for pro tips to help boost your sales;

God first!
Domain graduate point com
Abdul basit point com
Outbound domains point com
aisabdomains point com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
How else do you want it to appear? Isn't that the goal?
I thought the goal was to remove gmail entirely, so why still tell the recipient the mail was sent via gmail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2021
HIScraziness:
Is that a problem?
I just want to know if I got something wrong in the setup or that's how it's supposed to be
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning house, pls I need dynadot promo code to register a domain. Or if anyone has any registrar that has account with DAN with a cheaper amount should pls let me know. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2021
deedee44:

I thought the goal was to remove gmail entirely, so why still tell the recipient the mail was sent via gmail
Remove gmail? I don't get you. But you've already removed gmail. The goal is to make sure the recipient sees a professional address not the usual deedee @ gmail com. deedee at domainname dot come is professional.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2021
NEYO4U:
Good morning house, pls I need dynadot promo code to register a domain. Or if anyone has any registrar that has account with DAN with a cheaper amount should pls let me know. Thanks
SEPTCOM. But this is for new names. Or you can use Epik.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Remove gmail? I don't get you. But you've already removed gmail. The goal is to make sure the recipient sees a professional address not the usual deedee @ gmail com. deedee at domainname dot come is professional.
Yes exactly my point, i expected to see

From deedee @ domainname . com

But what I'm seeeing is

From deedee @ domainname . com via gmail

It doesn't show "via gmail" if you read it on phone but it shows when you use laptop
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2021
deedee44:

But what I'm seeeing is

It doesn't show "via gmail" if you read it on phone but it shows when you use laptop
Photos. I don't understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Koats14:

Any tips?

I think this justifies people like Ikhalyfah that advise to always include price in the initial email.

Bro, I honestly don't have an idea of why he thought you'd ask for more money later.

I have also come across people who'd ask if the price was on monthly basis. In hindsight now, I think I might have priced too low in those instances.

If it's not too late, I'd only ask you to assure him that whatever price agreed is one-time. You may also chip in that they take complete possession and the domain will no longer be under your control once they paid for it.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2021
deedee44:

But what I'm seeeing is

I understand what you're trying to describe. It's being shown that your email was sent using Gmail, instead of the particular domain.

Wow, that's an interesting one! Things always looked normal everytime I checked on phone. So leads might have been notified that I sent via Gmail? shocked

But then, I would assume that is still somewhat better than for them to see the typical or personal email address.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2021
What's with this high rate of non-interested? I have done several follow-ups and never gotten a positive answer, don't know what I'm not doing right? sad Probably the name or my method of outbound, I'm not sure.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2021
the domains I think nobody would want are the ones u will have like 3 persons wanting to buy, this business lol

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
What's with this high rate of non-interested? I have done several follow-ups and never gotten a positive answer, don't know what I'm not doing right? sad Probably the name or my method of outbound, I'm not sure.
have u tried different sales letters?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Koats14:

Any tips?

My advice...just go straight to the point.
Tell him the price u are comfortable with and that it's a one time payment with no extra charge..
Send the mail and carry-on with life.
If e no gree... outbounding continues undecided

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Photos. I don't understand.
recipients can see all this if they use laptop/desktop to open their email

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2021
U1:

I understand what you're trying to describe. It's been shown that your email was sent using Gmail, instead of the particular domain.

Wow, that's an interesting one! Things always looked normal everytime I checked on phone. So leads might have been notified that I sent via Gmail? shocked

But then, I would assume that is still somewhat better than for them to see the typical or personal email address.
you get it, it's still better as you said. I'm just asking if there's a way to remove it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2021
deedee44:

recipients can see all this if they use laptop/desktop to open their email
Yeah, it seems. Send a mail to me let me confirm it is not from your end.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2021
LEGAL VERIFY

We are now buying your payoneer funds with 10mins crediting after payoneer payment is confirmed.

Bring all payoneer funds not less than $50.

Also, we are creating payoneer accounts at a good price

We offer the following

VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNT
1. ANY NAME PAYONEER ACCOUNT
2. SPECIAL NAME PAYONEER ACCOUNT (bring you name and we will check for an SSN data to active a payoneer account)

VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS.
DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION OF ANY PLATFORM.

Reach us on WhatsApp/call- +234*706*457*1275
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Yes, I have tried different sales letters and even offered a discount in my last outbound mail.
HIScraziness:
have u tried different sales letters?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eliclassic: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Mtakahela:
Got south/ampton/ flooring confused whether should i ask for refund or not

Reason i found out its located in Uk as well as in US, will it be the problem?

We mwanamke kumbe ni mtakahela kweli kweli mm nilidhan utani. hili jina lako nililichukulia normal kumbe linamaanisha. Yaan umekuja kuzitaka hela mpaka huku nigeria. Asee saluuuuteee grin shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jendordino(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Artificial Intelligence Trading Technology

AI is shaping the future of digital asset trading. Using AI, robot analyze millions of data points and execute trades at the optimal price, analysts forecast markets with greater accuracy and trading firms efficiently mitigate risk to provide for higher returns.

Learn how to trade Bitcoin/Ethereum/Cardano cryptocurrency with an Artificial Intelligence Solution

FREE ZOOM TRAINING 8PM DAILY

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
halogate:

My advice...just go straight to the point.
Tell him the price u are comfortable with and that it's a one time payment with no extra charge..
Send the mail and carry-on with life.
If e no gree... outbounding continues undecided
Thanks and God bless bro.
U1:

I think this justifies people like Ikhalyfah that advise to always include price in the initial email.

Bro, I honestly don't have an idea of why he thought you'd ask for more money later.

I have also come across people who'd ask if the price was on monthly basis. In hindsight now, I think I might have priced too low in those instances.

If it's not too late, I'd only ask you to assure him that whatever price agreed is one-time. You may also chip in that they take complete possession and the domain will no longer be under your control once they paid for it.

Good luck!
Honestly, I belong to that party too of always including prices in the first place. I believe I'll continue with that always. Thanks for your input, I'll do as suggested.
ElonMosque:

Hello.

Your interest in mnbvcx.com is appreciated.

My team and I would like to know your offer for this domain.

Perhaps we could reach a compromise .

Kind Regards.
Dean
DD Domains
Well appreciated boss. Thanks for the copy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah, it seems. Send a mail to me let me confirm it is not from your end. hieroglyphicsra@gmail.com.
Done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2021
deedee44:

Done
Maybe it's from your end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.