Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554284 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Good morning house,

Pls can someone recommend a good email verification tool ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2021
if Google blocks your email after sending out a lot of emails, just close your tab, log off, and on it again to continue with the same email. I tried this today for a particular end-user that I was blocked and it went through the second time after i closed tab and log back on

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2021
ConnectReseller flash sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Crazeworld:
Nothing wey pesin no go use eye see for dis hustle. See wetin epik dey suggest say mai use my 7$ register embarassed
I just weak
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2021
humble7744:
Good morning house,

Pls can someone recommend a good email verification tool ?

Gmass.co (free)
Quickmailverification

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Thanks boss
Heryormilekan:

Gmass.co (free)
Quickmailverification

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Make I help you reply them grin grin grin grin
id911:

End User: Yes, I'm interested. I don't have the time to make the purchase. My web person is on holiday. I'd forward your message to him when he returns.

Me: You don't need time to make the purchase, all you need is click on the domain name and click on Buy It Now grin

Enduser: $50! You know, you bought this domain less than 10 bucks, if you make quick x5, it's a good business.
Me: The marketplace will charge 30% commission and there will also be a transfer fee of $26 so I won't be making quick x5 from $50, can you add 1 before the 5 and make it $150 grin

Yet another end user, this one is using a .net and I have a .com

End User: Thank you for letting us know about this domain. I met with my board, we won't be interested at this time because we believed you WOULD ASK too much for this domain...
Me: I'm so eager to change your belief, try me and make an offer grin

Another funny end user;

Thank you! I like this domain. I will wait and pick it up for $9.99 whenever you drop it! grin grin

Me: You go wait tire. Because of you I will never drop it grin

End User: It is an interesting business opportunity you are offering with the domain name. How long have you had that business in West Seattle? Is you web site still up  for viewing?  Why are you choosing to sell the domain name?  Are you retiring or leaving the local area of Seattle?  Would love to discuss more with you.

I am free tomorrow am till 10:30 am...... or after 7 pm.  Would you give me a call in the am and let us have an open discussion for you to explain all these questions?  Here is my cell phone number...  Look forward to talking with you.

Me: Okay sir, forward ever backward never. Continue looking forward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xoftt(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Good morning everyone, please help! I just registered my first domain name (brandable) on dynadot and I don't know what to do next.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2021
xoftt:
Good morning everyone, please help! I just registered my first domain name (brandable) on dynadot and I don't know what to do next.

You don't know what to do next? Why register it in the first place?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2021
xoftt:
Your first domain, brandable? For personal use or to sell. If its the later, try submitting to brandable marketplace.
GL
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2021
For people like us that uses phone to outbound.

I found a way to get the mail address of the decision maker of a company via their website.

Will be dropping this info when I have my free time.

I might add pictures for illustration purpose and for clarity.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xoftt(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Quietmover:

You don't know what to do next? Why register it in the first place?
Sorry i meant how do I change the name server and also how do I list it on AFTERNIC? I actually have 30 domains with SH (all SH owned) this is the first one I'm registering myself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
2sexycom:
if Google blocks your email after sending out a lot of emails, just close your tab, log off, and on it again to continue with the same email. I tried this today for a particular end-user that I was blocked and it went through the second time after i closed tab and log back on

Greetings bossu,
For me using the Gmail app on my phone.
U mean I shud log off from the app, off my phone, on the phone, den login with the same email again?

Just want to be clear...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xoftt(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2021
AkProsper:

Your first domain, brandable? For personal use or to sell. If its the later, try submitting to brandable marketplace.
GL
It's the first one I'm registering myself, it's for sale not personal use. How do I change the name server and also how do I list it on afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Quietmover:

I found a way to get the mail address of the decision maker of a company via their website.

Ok,bro.Pls don't forget to mention me when u are free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Quietmover:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2021
deedee44:
Make I help you reply them grin grin grin grin

You're as free as a bird grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Crazeworld:
Nothing wey pesin no go use eye see for dis hustle. See wetin epik dey suggest say mai use my 7$ register embarassed
I just weak
grin grin something led to it Sha. Do u have ebutte meta anywhere in ur profile? Lmao
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
erjo:

Greetings bossu,
For me using the Gmail app on my phone.
U mean I shud log off from the app, off my phone, on the phone, den login with the same email again?

Just want to be clear...

I use PC most times. You should test the mobile and let us know so that we can have a balanced view. That is the beauty of testing testing testing...

Besides, I discovered this by unintended trial lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
2sexycom:

I use PC most times. You should test the mobile and let us know so that we can have a balanced view. That is the beauty of testing testing testing...

Besides, I discovered this by unintended trial lol
Thanks, will do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Spent the better part of last month worrying about funds to rent and set up my own apartment, now I have double of what I needed... domaining, we d!e here grin

22 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
HIScraziness:
Spent the better part of last month worrying about funds to rent and set up my own apartment, now I have double of what I needed... domaining, we d!e here grin

Congrats Boss.
Domaining is very profitable, but one must be ready to pay the price.
Comes with a lot of research, grit and hardwork.
Divine intervention is another thing worthy of note.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
HIScraziness:

Congratulations GRACE and determination is a key factor.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
HIScraziness:
You forgot to add grace grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Promxy94:

Congratulations determination is a key factor.
no... grace is the key factor grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Promxy94:

Congratulations determination is a key factor.
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
CapitalBank:
no... grace is the key factor grin

GRACE....

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
CapitalBank:
You forgot to add grace grin
we all got different things that work for us

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

Congrats Boss.
Domaining is very profitable, but one must be ready to pay the price.
Comes with a lot of research, grit and hardwork.
Divine intervention is another thing worthy of note.
true that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
HIScraziness:
Aww! I love this. From disgrace to his grace. This is good. Will be better if you continue with how the change happened.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WallStreetfx(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Guys which Gmail marketing app do you guys use to track email address and do follow ups. The one have been using is not fantastic enough

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
HOW TO GET DECISION MAKER MAIL USING YOUR PHONE

This will work well for your domain if the business is 2-3 members, medium or sometimes works for large organization too.

This method works well for any niche but

1. Attorney or lawfirm
2. Rental niche
3. Real Estate Agent/ agency niches

This method makes alot of sense.

When you are on the website of end users.

Usually we scroll down or go to the contact us page and get the mail there.

With this method (which works fine) but we are at their mercy. And secondly nobody is going to put the decision maker of the company mail there.

What to do?

Click on the menu bar.
Now, the goal is to get to where the TEAM is listed.

Different websites abopts different method.

The popular one is.

1. Click on the menu bar
2. Click on the About us page: you will find their general bio there and the team members listed
On their team member you will observe they list and add the picture of their CEO or president.

Some other pattern, which is the one I used on this pic is that you will see the Attorneys on the menu bar. Click on that, it will bring the TEAM members.

3. For the popular one, Click on the president picture or name.
When you click on the name or sometimes the picture, it will take you to the CEO bio, scroll down to the end of the bio.

And there you will see the CEO MAIL ADDRESS
Sometimes the mail is always beneath the pictures of the CEO

if it is a one man business. You may see info@business.com this surely will lead to the deciosn maker or someone on top.

Advantage
Advantage of this is that you get to know the numbers of members he has on his team.

You will get to know his name and some insight into his bio. This can help you personalize your sale letter. Now it is left for you to craft a good sales letter.

With this method, I usually send mail to little number of businesses like 10-15 and I expect if not a sale, a response. And it has always work out. But this is not to endorse just getting little amount of mails. If it is 500 mails or 1million mails that works well for you. Scrap it.

SO WHEN NEXT YOU ARE ON AN END USER WEBSITE, DON'T JUST GO TO THE CONTACT US PAGE. GO TO THE ABOUT US PAGE.

Have a Graceful and Saleful OCTOBER ahead.

AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE MAN.

THANK YOU.

***Modified**

39 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: STOCKPICK, chrisdking1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.