Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568527 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smileyz16(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2021
chyzoo4u:
Who else got approved on squadhelp Geo domain listing marketplace beta testing?

Any ideas on how to maximize this new feature?

Wooow haven't heard of this. How do one send a name for this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chyzoo4u(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2021
smileyz16:

Wooow haven't heard of this. How do one send a name for this

Check your email inbox or squadhelp notification, you'll see the message and then a link to apply for the beta testing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
An example of how the listing looks like (screenshot attached)

Just play around the listing page under standard listing on your Squadhelp profile page

You an import leads, generate lifestyle image, switch to "make offer" payments plan, upload your own logo, or request logo design at $5, boost marketing exposure (pay $3 or so, upfront or 20% commission/ $300 when the name sale) etc

You will have to use there landers, and do some settings

They also said in the near future there will be cloud broker service and outbound marketing.

We pray for sales

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Today is Columbus Day.
Take note!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Still looking for that scrapper that scraps YP, GP, FB, Insta, Twitter, LinkedIn. Anyone?

This might be difficult because you'll need to login to access information from some of these sites. Having a single scraper scrape all different channels is a tall order. Of course, you may see scrapers for one, two or three channels at best. You also need to consider these sites may have an issue with bots scraping content off them. LinkedIn once warned me they'll block my account permanently if I continued what I was doing (I was using SalesQL)

if you see such a scraper as you desire sha, do share with us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
schullten:
Today is Columbus Day.
Take note!
I don't think they like that dude.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catastrophic(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
schullten:
Today is Columbus Day.
Take note!
please it’s better not to do an outbound to that effect, many of them hate this holiday. Or check for specific states that celebrate this day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
What exactly is Gblast planning? To ditch the free feature or what exactly?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
What exactly is Gblast planning? To ditch the free feature or what exactly?
isn’t that like the worst mail merge software angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
HIScraziness:
isn’t that like the worst mail merge software angry
Worst? But it's free. How many free ones actually work?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
For over an hour now, payout from Dan yet to land in in my wallet. Please it there any problem with BEE-TT- CY transfer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
James39:
An example of how the listilooks like (screenshot attached)

Just play around the listing page under standard listing on your Squadhelp profile page

You an import leads, generate lifestyle image, switch to "make offer" payments plan, upload your own logo, or request logo design at $5, boost marketing exposure (pay $3 or so, upfront or 20% commission/ $300 when the name sale) etc

You will have to use there landers, and do some settings

They also said in the near future there will be cloud broker service and outbound marketing.

We pray for sales

Can the geo-domains be listed in other Marketplaces?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Can a dollar card linked to a dom account be used to verify and receive PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Forthe: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ramon92:
Can a dollar card linked to a dom account be used to verify and receive PayPal?
it should work. If it didn't pull through let me know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dan has partnered with Media Options Brokerage Company. Another plus by DAN to help sale through processes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:
Dan has partnered with Media Options Brokerage Company. Another plus by DAN to help sale through processes.
But it won't help GEO domainers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
gentlewind:
For over an hour now, payout from Dan yet to land in in my wallet. Please it there any problem with BEE-TT- CY transfer?
It happens once in a while.

Much transactions slow it down at binance.
Mine have taken 34 hours before.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
gentlewind:
was paid today too and mine came in hours ago but I experienced this last week too, don’t worry it will enter.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Salesbay:

Can the geo-domains be listed in other Marketplaces?

I think so,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olusharp(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter.

A newbie may be wondering what a domain sales letter is. Well it's one of the other ways to sell a domain fast..... I mean very fast. Its a professionally written sales letter used in contacting potential end users. Now this is not complicated... An end user is a company that may be interested in buying your domain name. At times they may not notice the availability, you simply contact them using the domain sales letter.

How to contact end user; An experience.
I bought a trafficless domain however rich keyword . such domain, if parked will not bring much due to the traffic. before I paid for it, I went to Google to reaffirm the popularity. And yes there are several companies bearing similar keywords. I bought the domain and contact the companies through their website and whois info. A reply came from one of them; a company in the UK. Deal was reached and transaction was closed within 8 days I bought the domain name. That was my fastest domain sale and was very interesting.

N.B; If you have a domain that has this quality or popularity and you need the domain sales letter, contact me directly @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will send you a copy for absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.

Edited; Below is the sales letter. No need to send a, mail again;

Sales letter

Hello.
The Premium Domain name CurtisElectronics.com is up for Sale. This is a short and memorable domain name that is very relevant to your business. It is a well searched term in the search Engines so it can help improve your search engine optimization and online presence.

You can redirect it to your current website or build another one on it to capture additional targetted customers and increase sales.

PRICE: $1,350

Visit www.CurtisElectronics.com for INSTANT ownership of the domain Name if you're interested to acquire this premium domain Right away.

We are also contacting other companies that may be interested.

Let me know if you've got other enquiries.

Kind regards
Ikenna

Can I sell a domain I am already using... Check this adkets.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
How true is this?

DAN is unto the next level mehnn

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
please who is getting a blocked response from Dan? i have been trying to login to my account and i keep getting 'you are blocked' and all my domains with dan DNS are all showing the same blocked response even from my phone browser. i cant even access their support at all. can anybody help me past their support email here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
eddy42:
How true is this?

DAN is unto the next level mehnn

It's is possible, they know the amount of new domain names people are listing on their platform. These can be an addition revenue for them if they become registrar also. It's like selling a domain names to clients and also charge them for building another website or redirecting to existing URL.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Name under NDA.

Acquired: Snapnames auction $386
HT: 4 months

Inbound sale. Listed on Dan and Afternic but later redirected it to my LinkedIn profile.
The buyer started with a conversation and from there offered 1k which I countered with 11k. Went back and forth over a few days till we agreed at 7488. He said he'd like it private so had to blur the name.

Changed to Dan NS and paid after three days. Longest 3 days of my life.

This is my second sale in over 2 years I started.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Ramon92:
Name under NDA.

Inbound sale. Listed on Dan and Afternic but later redirected it to my LinkedIn profile.
The buyer started with a conversation and from there offered 1k which I countered with 11k. Went back and forth over a few days till we agreed at 7488. He said he'd like it private so had to blur the name.

Congrats, this is great
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Ramon92:
Name under NDA.

Congratulations sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 5:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Ramon92:
Name under NDA.

Congrats Boss, That particular sale can cover the sale drought for the past 2 years.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2021
viktor88:

But it won't help GEO domainers

I think If your Geo is got the sauce, it's an option
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsi22(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Ramon92:
Name under NDA.

Congratulations Boss, more sales ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: zord33k(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.