Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461285 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
tranxo:
Congrats to all that won oga iyke's giveaway.

1.) I was hoping it would have been a domain name purchase for each, instead of cash.

2.) Hope they will be guided in using the cash towards domaining.

3.) Looks like nobody opted for iyke's training? All of una want cash? Hmm una dey miss ooo.

4.) Wrt the 'newbie' argument, hope "waka pass" people no waka with free N4k. cheesy

iykepromotions keep soaring.
Definitely not all will buy domains with that cash

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
VersatileVee:

Abeg boss I don send u sms for the free training... u no see am? Na only thing I want.... "Training from of oga iyke abeg"

P.S I don't have WhatsApp but I will download it if accepted. Thanks as you consider me
get oga iyke no. From julanky
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pk01:
get oga iyke no. From julanky
Thanks boss, I've already sent an sms and even called but no response...
I wish he will consider me into his class...

@iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
VersatileVee:

Thanks , I've already sent an sms and even called but no response...
I wish he will consider me into his class...

@iykepromotions
who be boss? Look at this one.. Call me a senior newbie sha. No let my ogas here see that abeg.. Oga iyke Na busy man but he will surely get back to you.. Dm me ur what app no.
So that I talk to him on your behalf
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pk01:
who be boss? Look at this one.. Call me a senior newbie sha. No let my ogas here see that abeg.. Oga iyke Na busy man but he will surely get back to you.. Dm me ur what app no.
So that I talk to him on your behalf
Boss no verse thanks I've dm u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
VersatileVee:

Boss no verse thanks I've dm u
Get whatsap from ur friends Na.. Am shocked you aint on whatsap.. Oga iyke's training is mainly on whatsap not Telegram. And very straight forward.. You need plenty data for this business ooh.. This one wey you dey manage data Iike this. Lols
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
tranxo:

1.) I was hoping it would have been a domain name purchase for each, instead of cash.

3.) Looks like nobody opted for iyke's training? All of una want cash? Hmm una dey miss ooo.

4.) Wrt the 'newbie' argument, hope "waka pass" people no waka with free N4k. cheesy

Your number 1 point is valid, I taught it would have been a domain name, instead of cash transfer.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pk01:

Get whatsap from ur friends Na.. Am shocked you aint on whatsap.. Oga iyke's training is mainly on whatsap not Telegram. And very straight forward.. You need plenty data for this business ooh.. This one wey you dey manage data Iike this. Lols
okay sir, thanks ill dm u on whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wait o, na my system abi expired domains no update today....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
mazizitonene:
Wait o, na my system abi expired domains no update today....
Noticed that too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2021
tongue
toby345:
Thank God say you no win
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wahalaperson: 12:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Congrats, Iyke. That name is a gem. How is that even free? Congrats once again.
please what's the name he sold?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wahalaperson: 12:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Heyzee5:

In retrospect, I see that now especially with the sale of Meta///Payment////co for almost $40k.....I wish that sale happened before my sale, I would have updated my prices but still happy with the sale though. Another niche still available for "early birds" now is the P2E niche. Got some highly priced gems there!
please ,what does meta and p2e mean?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theweekend: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2021
Hello guys pls help me out I registered a name at dynadot and I listed it for sale but I can't find it in the marketplace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 1:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Theweekend:
Hello guys pls help me out I registered a name at dynadot and I listed it for sale but I can't find it in the marketplace

Is DAN the marketplace in question?

If yes, it's a glitch from Dan which they are yet to rectify. The domain will eventually appear in your portfolio after some minutes.

Just keep refreshing your portfolio page.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Theweekend:
which marketplace?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2021
tranxo:

I was surprised that most of them want that little cash.
Instead of them to choose to be taught how to catch big fish they choose to been give small fish immediately.
Most of them will not even buy domains with that money.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2021
viktor88:

I was surprised that most of them want that little cash.
Instead of them to choose to be taught how to catch big fish they choose to been give small fish immediately.
Most of them will not even buy domains with that money.
They were asked to send a message on WhatsApp for the class, there’s no way we will know if people applied or not.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ActionTaker: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2021
fergusen:

Bros you look like person wey go fit scatter wedding reception if wedding rice no reach your side o... grin lipsrsealed grin

His moniker is "Catastrophic." By their fruits, you shall know them!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2021
Hello everyone
Please an endusers sent me this
Bro ain't paying you shit, scamming ass get a job
I've had this name registered for eight years.

How do i reply to this
It seems he was the prev owner of the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2021
dannyoz:
Hello everyone

How do i reply to this
I will ask why he allowed the name to drop and add one or two questions on Backlinks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theweekend: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
HIScraziness:
which marketplace?
i listed it at Dan and it keeps telling me to complete bulk purchase
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2021
dannyoz:
Hello everyone

How do i reply to this
So how did you get his contact?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I will ask why he allowed the name to drop and add one or two questions on Backlinks.

Thanks bro what should i ask regarding backlinks.
Like what should i include in the question
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2021
dannyoz:

Thanks bro what should i ask regarding backlinks.
Like what should i include in the question
Don't ask about that yet. Just ask him why he allowed it drop. Watch his response. He's angry and just need to vent.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
tranxo:

So how did you get his contact?

On Fb, just general outbounding , and i noticed he was opening my mail whenever i email him.
I just messaged him, "Hello" yesternight on fb, since he was not replying mail.
Then i woke up to get that reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Don't ask about that yet. Just ask him why he allowed it drop. Watch his response. He's angry and just need to vent.

Okk bro, to think that that domain name is Not on his fb platform he's trying to transfer aggression to me.
Na money me i kuku need if anyone wants the domain i go sell am Sharp sharp. Still searching for that first sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2021
dannyoz:

Okk bro, to think that that domain name is Not on his fb platform he's trying to transfer aggression to me.
Na money me i kuku need if anyone wants the domain i go sell am Sharp sharp. Still searching for that first sale
You did nothing wrong. Still chat him up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2021
2horsePOWER:

Noticed that too
yea....seems they updated this morning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AliyuMuktarD: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2021
HIScraziness:

They were asked to send a message on WhatsApp for the class, there’s no way we will know if people applied or not.
Many actually did sef, but the spot was only for the first ten.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
HIScraziness:

If I understand the The give away very well, it's only for ten people. If subtract those that choosed money, very few people went for the training.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tanjiro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.