Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3573546 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Should I sell?
Domain is 2 weeks old. Listed for $4995.
She is begging to pay $500.
Am just touched by her story. I just hope she is sincere with her story.
Though a newbie but l say you see this as a chess game. Remove all emotions and act logical.

If she can chunk out $500, then she can do more with instalment and you will give her time. Tell here to offer something half of the price and you will let go. Watch her respond, calculate your profit from the offer, if the profit worth it, sell it but if not don't.

If you think she wants to manipulate you, leave the price. If she is obsessed with the name. She will come with different offer and in different ways. You might not sale at the fixed price but will get a better offer.

Be phycological prepared if the name don't sale after the chase

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2021
thorrvik55:
More sales to us all
congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2021
thorrvik55:
More sales to us all
Congrats...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Should I sell?
take the offer bro.. $500 will get you 50 above more names..
More sales to us..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Amuroba:
Need help friends!! I'm new to this.
Can someone list a domain already owned by another person?
I was messing around and listed a domain on dan.
Fortunately i got email offer that i accepted and sold it, and next they start asking for Authentication (which i know nothing about)

You know the way to Dan, how to register on it, how to import a domain. You even went on to accept the offer you received for the domain(A domain you do not own)….Clearly, you know what Dan is used for. So, you do not sound like someone messing Around. You know exactly what you are doing. You have got one hell of a gut coming down here to connivingly find out, if there is any chance of getting an authentication for a domain you do not have. You are desperately shameless, you have no heart.

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2021
I will scrape emails of 4 domain names for 1k without verification.
I will scrape 3 domain names with verification for 1k only.

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAME AFTER VERIFICATION.

I scrape leads for both GEOs and non GEOs Domain names..

Let's help you outbound/ send emails for a token...

See my E M A I L on my signature

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amuroba: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2021
toby345
tranxo
DomainGist
meetme01
expertix
Prosperity4All
Crazeworld
Soliufiljannah
Deji1510
kenralph
Gentlewind
gentlewind

Sincere penitence to All

Update

After telling them want happened. They cancelled the transaction and blocked my account.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Should I sell?

Go silent.

Say nothing...

There are people that you use emotional tactics to negotiate. From I am student to I have medical bills to pay...

Just go silent and wait it out.

See if she/he will make any move. Except you have need for the money, then sell.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Amuroba:

Sincere penitence to All

Update

After telling them want happened. They cancelled the transaction and blocked my account.
Congratulations kiss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Should I sell?

From both messages, I don't think she is lying. a fellow domainer may not go through all that trouble to get a discount of $4k which half of that discount can be achieved by negotiation. That said I, I would sell (because there is more to life than Naira and Dollar) but I reserve the right to request she provide me with additional details of herself as I would like to investigate her claims. If she obliges the request then I am not only looking at a customer but a friend for the future.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Amuroba:
toby345
tranxo
DomainGist
meetme01
expertix
Prosperity4All
Crazeworld
Soliufiljannah
Deji1510
kenralph
Gentlewind
gentlewind

Sincere penitence to All

Update

I am sure you're lying. They didn't block you, you just say that to divert attention from you and pacify those that are bashing you. Otherwise screenshot your login attempt that says you are blocked.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Should I sell?

I don't believe her story, if you don't need the money presently, I would advise on not accepting her first offer

That line I would be selling many personal item to afford this looks unreal to me.

$500 isn't a lot of money that would require selling personal items to raise.

I have a similar encounter with a .org name I received a low $x.xx offer for, countered the offer with just $150 more than the initial offer. After 2 days, this guy responded with a message asking to get the domain name for free, as he wants to use it for a project to help depressed people.

I just called his bluff and increased the price to $2988, the marketplace view for this Domain name has been increasing since that time

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Amuroba:
toby345
tranxo
DomainGist
meetme01
expertix
Prosperity4All
Crazeworld
Soliufiljannah
Deji1510
kenralph
Gentlewind
gentlewind

Sincere penitence to All

Update

Go and sin no more bro take your time to read the thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AliyuMuktarD: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Amuroba:
toby345
tranxo
DomainGist
meetme01
expertix
Prosperity4All
Crazeworld
Soliufiljannah
Deji1510
kenralph
Gentlewind
gentlewind

Sincere penitence to All

Update

For Record
What unowned name did you sold and How much$$$?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
On this day five (5) years ago (Oct 26, 2016) and exactly this hour(12:13pm) this thread was birthed.

Happy Anniversary!

Thank God for this thread and using iykepromotions and other bosses as a vessel to bless those seeking financial freedom online. This thread has produced more millionaires than any other seminar you'd ever attend on "How to make money online"

I read there was a thread before this but when I started this was the one I met. Even though it's an awareness thread(as the OP would say) but a lot of gold is here to mine.

An advice for those that are about to also venture into this hustle. When the bosses tell you to start from page 1 it's for a reason. Don't think they're being wicked telling you to do that. I see it as them protecting you from making the same mistakes they made. You'll be laughing while reading it sef cos of the kind of names they acquired, the disagreements
and lot more. At first it's going to be tough (especially when you don't have the funds to invest more) but keep pushing and just one sale will cover up for all the efforts.

I believe the OP of this thread also offers paid mentorship. To be honest he's just trying to help cos most people won't even teach you for such an amount and if they decide to, be ready to sell lands to get the knowledge for the time they'd spend(when they can make more than what you're paying working).

Whatever you decide to do make sure reading this thread is one of them. But if you refuse to read this thread then be ready to pay for it with your money and time cos you'd have spent a lot of money and be forced to come read the thread and start seeing your mistakes. Don't rush the reading as well. Take your time so you don't also come back to read it when sales drought deals with you.

As for sales drought, e go touch everybody. For the bosses it won't take time before the sales start coming again due to their experience in the field. Like one of my bosses would say "Your attitude during sales drought is what makes you a Domainer".

If during your school days you hate reading, lol you don jam the one wey pass reading cos in domaining you never stop reading and learning. You have to be updated and also do a lot of research if you want to survive this space. No late comer, whenever you start and do the right thing sales go come. So don't feel like "it will cast" as most online businesses.

Thank you for taking time to read my epistle.

Special s/o to all those bosses that keep answering questions newbies ask. Y'all are the real MVPs. God bless and more sales to us all.

Ps: I will always be here to remind us of the anniversary... God willing.
Yes, it's your source(for most of us), so you need remembrance not to ever forget it.

Peace!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by brainland(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
iCauseTrouble:

Done both. Reduced the price to $3999 and still suggested instalment But she still insisted on $500

Don't sell. Hold on to the name. If it's important to her, she will find a way. I don't believe in the story, probably playing on your emotion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
All4good:

From both messages, I don't think she is lying. a fellow domainer may not go through all that trouble to get a discount of $4k which half of that discount can be achieved by negotiation.

At the bolded. Don't say what you don't know bro.

Fellow domainer? undecided they will try rip you off your domain with any mean especially if they have gotten an offer for the domain or a possible sale somewhere else. Like our friend Amoruba did.

Na to use emotion to rip you off the domain then sell at a higher price.

Its not a new thing.

And I don't believe that story.. I will only advise he sell if he is in desperate need of money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pk01:
take the offer bro.. $500 will get you 50 above more names..
More sales to us..

Do you know the name he is trying to sell?

500 maybe nothing compare to the name worth.

And 50 more domain maybe worth less compare to the name he is trying to sell.

Your conclusion was too direct.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Amuroba:
toby345
tranxo
DomainGist
meetme01
expertix
Prosperity4All
Crazeworld
Soliufiljannah
Deji1510
kenralph
Gentlewind
gentlewind

Sincere penitence to All

Update

Can you tell us the name and how much is the offer you accepted? grin grin

It will really help our learning curve for negotiation purposes cheesy.

Abeg.

We are awaiting your response cool.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Quietmover:

And what makes you think you know shocked
Which certification do you brandish, let me know what is deceiving you grin

We are all entitled to our opinion.
Mine is not superior to yours Bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
kalu61:
Though a newbie but l say you see this as a chess game. Remove all emotions and act logical.

If she can chunk out $500, then she can do more with instalment and you will give her time. Tell here to offer something half of the price and you will let go. Watch her respond, calculate your profit from the offer, if the profit worth it, sell it but if not don't.

If you think she wants to manipulate you, leave the price. If she is obsessed with the name. She will come with different offer and in different ways. You might not sale at the fixed price but will get a better offer.

Be phycological prepared if the name don't sale after the chase
pls u said u're a newbie...
I just discovered this thread some weeks ago.

How do I make a living out of this page pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jerry59:
On this day five (5) years ago (Oct 26, 2016) and exactly this hour(12:13pm) this thread was birthed.

Happy Anniversary!

At first it's going to be tough (especially when you don't have the funds to invest more) but keep pushing and just one sale will cover up for all the efforts.

Yes, it's your source(for most of us), so you need remembrance not to ever forget it.

Peace!

Happy anniversary to us and salute to Iykepromotions

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Quietmover:

Fellow domainer? undecided they will try rip you off your domain with any mean especially if they have gotten an offer for the domain or a possible sale somewhere else. Like our friend Amoruba did.

Na to use emotion to rip you off the domain then sell at a higher price.

Its not a new thing.

And I don't believe that story.. I will only advise he sell if he is in desperate need of money.

Ahhh, I never claimed to know since I am not the buyer.
Now that you have popped up to claim you are the woman, please tell us what we don't know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Miracood2:

Start from page 1 or pay the poster for mentorship through Julanky.You still need to read some pages though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Amuroba:

Sincere penitence to All

Update

Good you let them know there was nothing to sell so that the unfortunate matter could be closed.

I believe you have learnt some valuable lessons from this incident that would guide you in the years ahead.

God bless you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Start from page 1 or pay the poster for mentorship through Julanky.You still need to read some pages though.
the pages is over 2k..

And the first 2 pages, OP didn't emphasize on how to even create a domain.

Do I even need a laptop for this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Quietmover:

Can you tell us the name and how much is the offer you accepted? grin grin

It will really help our learning curve for negotiation purposes cheesy.

Abeg.

We are awaiting your response cool.
Lololol. grin grin grin. I'm dead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Miracood2:
the pages is over 2k..

And the first 2 pages, OP didn't emphasize on how to even create a domain.

Do I even need a laptop for this?
. Keep reading like you are reading biology text book or pay for mentorship as mentioned above.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PureGhabby: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Happy Anniversary to Us � and Kudos To Sir Iykepromotions ���

Jerry59:

Happy Anniversary!

Thank God for this thread and using iykepromotions and other bosses as a vessel to bless those seeking financial freedom online. This thread has produced more millionaires than any other seminar you'd ever attend on "How to make money online"

I read there was a thread before this but when I started this was the one I met. Even though it's an awareness thread(as the OP would say) but a lot of gold is here to mine.

An advice for those that are about to also venture into this hustle. When the bosses tell you to start from page 1 it's for a reason. Don't think they're being wicked telling you to do that. I see it as them protecting you from making the same mistakes they made. You'll be laughing while reading it sef cos of the kind of names they acquired, the disagreements
and lot more. At first it's going to be tough (especially when you don't have the funds to invest more) but keep pushing and just one sale will cover up for all the efforts.

I believe the OP of this thread also offers paid mentorship. To be honest he's just trying to help cos most people won't even teach you for such an amount and if they decide to, be ready to sell lands to get the knowledge for the time they'd spend(when they can make more than what you're paying working).

Whatever you decide to do make sure reading this thread is one of them. But if you refuse to read this thread then be ready to pay for it with your money and time cos you'd have spent a lot of money and be forced to come read the thread and start seeing your mistakes. Don't rush the reading as well. Take your time so you don't also come back to read it when sales drought deals with you.

As for sales drought, e go touch everybody. For the bosses it won't take time before the sales start coming again due to their experience in the field. Like one of my bosses would say "Your attitude during sales drought is what makes you a Domainer".

If during your school days you hate reading, lol you don jam the one wey pass reading cos in domaining you never stop reading and learning. You have to be updated and also do a lot of research if you want to survive this space. No late comer, whenever you start and do the right thing sales go come. So don't feel like "it will cast" as most online businesses.

Thank you for taking time to read my epistle.

Special s/o to all those bosses that keep answering questions newbies ask. Y'all are the real MVPs. God bless and more sales to us all.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Miracood2:

Wetin you find come here grin
Better start from page 1 if you're willing to start this business. The first day I asked some questions here and was directed to start from page 1, I felt like giving the person an e-punch, but it would be to your benefit. And no you do not necessarily need a laptop for it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: SEYIKP(m), ab2care, rm94(m), harrykewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.