Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550523 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Shashar:
20k Offer accepted for a .xyz domain,

Fingers crossed.

Bro I wish you a perfect conclusion for this deal. Pray to your God o

This could be life-changing for you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dannydrums889: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shashar:
20k Offer accepted for a .xyz domain,

Fingers crossed.
Congratulations in advance bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Vikkoh:

Lol.
We dey the same league.
I cover 100 pages or more everyday and I just got to page 650.
I also check other sources for anything and everything about domain flipping.

I joined this thread from page 2k so I already have an idea of some things/terms used here.

I once came to this thread to beg someone to teach me, Bosses here 'adviced' me to read from page 1. I been think say them wan suffer me but then now I know why they said so.

There are hidden GEMS in this thread. Make person just dedicate time read.

Keep reading Boss, we sef go make am!
Wow, so encouraging
Amen to your prayers.
Can we connect on Whatsa1six

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:

Wow, so encouraging
Amen to your prayers.
Can we connect on Whatsapp 0903six

PM sent.
You can edit the number now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Twizzy30:
thank you very much. I just sent a pm
please send again. I didn't receive any. Seems a glitch.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spirul77: 5:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Please house, there was a guy that out bounded with a really cool gmail, he customised the gmail to look like a site, please can anyone link me up to the page? I have a little reward for anyone that can link me up to the page. I want to make something like that for myself
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2021
spirul77:
Please house, there was a guy that out bounded with a really cool gmail, he customised the gmail to look like a site, please can anyone link me up to the page? I have a little reward for anyone that can link me up to the page. I want to make something like that for myself
I don't have the link to the page but the tool he used is Cloudhq, it's a chrome extension, just Google it

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2021
spirul77:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/2508#106618495

I hope the 'little reward' is 100usd grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by domainfully: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
How much will you value a domain like Hi/com

When a Blockchain biz acquires it for Fintech and assembles the best in the industry

You know they mean business.

Six months down the road map, they are performing wonders.

Don't miss this bitcoyn killer, now that it's free

Check my signature for free Hi Dollars

Thank me later!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
jamih:

the most delicate part in outbound "there u are", how much? price? cost?

God bless u 2 baba' and wish us and everyone plenty sales

If the person is not responding I follow up for about 4 - 5 times
the fifth times which would be my last follow up i always send this " I thought you might like to know that I have listed the domain name xxxxxhj.com at Godaddy.com for $wwww, you can go there and buy it. ( it works if they want the domain but are afraid of being scam, so they are comfortable with godaddy) I observed that after sending this the amount of view on the domain at godaddy increases.

but I have followed up up to six times if the person has showed interest before.

I follow up 2 days after the first mail.

then the subsequent ones are around 7 - 10 days , 1 month , 3 month to offering it for a low amount few days b4 expiration

my last outbound sale
I followed up the 3rd day buyer responded after 12 days
I have received most how much response , when I followed up 2 days after the first email( note , the working days I.e Tue, then thur) wed, then Fri)

Good luck on closing this deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please house, what's the best way to reply? An end user just sent this to me:

"Please provide more details.
We might be interested depending on the logistics.

Thanks"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wahalaperson: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello house, please I need someone that can teach me how to scrap data on sites or social media.
I mean scraping of email and phone numbers from the internet.
I am so much in need of this urgently and ready to pay anyone that can teach me this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsi22(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
spirul77:

You can also check this
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/2538

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Hello house, please I need someone that can teach me how to scrap data on sites or social media.
I am so much in need of this urgently and ready to pay anyone that can teach me this.

I can.
How can I contact you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onlinestaff2020: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Wahalaperson:

Guy how far,

I can teach you how to scrape email contacts from all sites so that you can bomb them your sales letter.

I can make a video for guiding you to make things easy.

Contact me: 0__81++3#4##198--7"95
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Englishisamust:
What do you feel about this type of message to ut end user
how far on this? Any sales yet?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
What name service currently has the cheapest offer for dot com domains, I have a gem I want to register
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
laykhorn:
How to make follow-up calls to close a deal

You can't call all your end users, No! You'll even put them off by calling first, I say this from experience, so first off, drop the phone, don't make the call just yet. So whats my method, I do the traditional mailing.

First, make contacts by emails, I know most of us already know this but I'll like to drop a few hints. Use the corporate mailing search tools like hunter (dot) io clearbit connect and snov mail finder to search for end users, It reveals mails rather than relying on only Google to show you end users. Before you forward that mail, read it, Is it convincing enough? Here is my mail checklist

-Subject line: "Redirect Your Customers To You, Yolanda Clinic" is more in astute than "BostonDentist.com", taking BostonDentist.com a domain example. Make it personal while making it profound.

- Short and plain language: Do not use any grammar a ten year old wouldn't understand, Also, make sure your mail fits the screen of your phone, don't make your buyer scroll

- Positive Energy: Don't be boring. Make the mail interesting and them looking forward to having the domain

- Requests/Keypoints bold: What is noticed at first glance should be all the positives of the domain, make sure to bolden this

- This is the point you raise a possible phone call if they're interested, Always end your mail with a statement on possible follow-up with a call or mail, this is what lets you know if you'll make a call or let them be. But before you let them go, you still throw in a possible follow-up mail in case they didn't get the first mail (note this in the follow-up mail), sometimes the follow-up mail gets you the response.
Don't forget to put your contact and name in the last line of the mail.

OK, Now lets make the call; Not yet, No, still not yet angry Have you made your research?
Before putting a call through, think of all you'll say. Are you sure you're ready? The second step is to make a thorough research, this takes me weeks sometimes. Don't make a sales call unless you have seen every page of Estibot, Majestic, SEMRush, SimilarWeb and maybe DomainIndex(I no know wetin do them), and others. Some of the data on the pages (e.g. price) are useless though, don't follow blindly, just harvest the ones you need into a note and note the domain strength (s).
Also, make sure to research your domain value by checking on recently closed deals of similar domains, and the niche the domain is. A car repairs company will likely not pay the same as a car sales company, their revenue isn't the same.
Do well to also track your mails to know which was read, forwarded, starred etc. this is what lets you send follow-up mails to those unsure.

Now, shall we make the call? Yes, by now you should feel comfortable and ready. Why are we making a call instead of finishing up in the mail? You are 70% likely to close a deal on the phone than in the mail. Have you ever gotten a response and the interested person disappears from there? This won't happen on the phone. You can also turn around a likely objection on a phone call than in an email.

Call at the right time, schedule yourself to make calls at receiver's best time. Don't call on a Monday morning or night when they are off to bed or Friday Evening undecided you get what I mean, read their location timezone and project what they may be doing at the time. I prefer making calls at my receiver's work break (12PM-1PM) on Wednesday/Thursday. Most likely they are already preparing to close for the week but still have a day or two in the week to think of work stuffs.

How do you best start a sales phone calls? It is very likely your receiver is onto something and is being interrupted, so I go "Hello Martin Daniel, I'm sorry to interrupt you, I'm bla bla (name used in the mail)" - This makes them relax that its not a spam call while chiselling a soft spot that you're not trying to barge into their time so... your first door is open.

Next, Thank them for their interest in the domain, this is little but it has a way of opening a discussion (sometimes) and/or make them more welcoming.

Now is the time, Discuss Business, refer to whatever they said on the mail and use what I call, purpose-benefit-check. Let me give an example

"I'm calling to let you know that I am currently letting go of the domain bla bla bla [purpose], the domain was used by ... for six years and we still get a ton of visitors weekly, about ten thousand to be specific, I'm sure this are organic visitors from previous marketings bla bla bla [benefit].... we are very certain this will bring more customers to your business, Would you be interested in acquiring this domain?" [check]

It usually gets them to come to the table to discuss a possible deal. I have used this several times and it either comes with a Yes, or further enquiries and questions (to clear doubts), be sure to address this questions correctly.

Later tonight, If I am free, I will talk about handling objections. In Sales, objections are inevitable, so prepare for it at every stage of the sales process and get comfortable with someone having questions or saying No. In the meantime, let me crawl back to where I came from.

Thank You!

I had to pull this out. I think it might be useful for some of us.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FavourNation: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please house I dont seem to know what's wrong with my afternic account.
Is anyone experience same??

How can I go about it??

Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
FavourNation:
Please house I dont seem to know what's wrong with my afternic account.
Is anyone experience same??

How can I go about it??

Thanks
I think they are doing an upgrade. I'm having the same error from my end.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crazeworld:
I think they are doing an upgrade. I'm having the same error from my end.

They’re indeed having an upgrade. They added domain appraisal to the portfolio list on their beta 2. I had the same issue since yesterday but my account is fine now sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
2sexycom:
how far on this? Any sales yet?

It boost sale more and trustworthy to your endusers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
spirul77:

I'm the guy that did it. It is cloudhq chrome extension. If you don't know how to go about I can help you build a template for 300 naira.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Englishisamust:

It boost sale more and trustworthy to your endusers
did you make a sale or sales using that method? That's what I think people would like to know.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
2sexycom:
did you make a sale or sales using that method? That's what I think people would like to know.

Yes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Englishisamust:

I'm the guy that did it. It is cloudhq chrome extension. If you don't know how to go about I can help you build a template for 300 naira.

I also need it. Please how can I get it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Send and submit to them a ticket that you want your autho code. They will give it to you in an hour.
golamike:
Please guys, is there a way to hasten transfer confirmation on network solutions just as we call to hasten up the release of the Auth code? I think their "3 days waiting" policy after transfer has been initiated needs a review. Most registrars don't delay transfers like that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 5:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Englishisamust:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2021
snillocer:

How much?
Around 2.99$….I believe this was because it was my first time using their platform. The Normal registration price should be around 6 or 7$ can’t remember. Use TLDES/COM to check domain registration fee across all Registrars. You will get the right price there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Extracting emails does not require high IQ. So, I see no reason why you have to pay for it. The information you need to do it can be found on this thread for free. it a simple process as long you are using the right tools. Check page 1506 and 1745 you will see some detailed explanations on how to extract emails from yellow-pages, LinkedIn and so on......

And....I am not trying to knock off anyone huzzles but beware of those guys that says they will teach you how to bomb emails, I have got the feelings they are more interested in Bombing you. Pls, we are in a trying times try not to get Bombed....if you have been on this thread for a long time, you won’t trust them either. No hard feelings!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2021
The more I do this to more I realise we all need SEO skills(or knowledge). Acquire it if you can. Most especially if your focus is on Outbound.

Even if it is just a basic beginner skill you are good. Or better still, if you can try to understand the importance and meaning of EVERY single menu on ED.

Good morning, guys and more sales.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: kayultimate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.