Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552361 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emma456: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
!!EVER WONDERED HOW MUCH BIG IMPORTERS MAKE IMPORTING GADGETS IN THE US AND SELLING HERE IN NIGERIA!!
Look no further cause in this tested and trusted basic class, Secrets of importation will be taught to you.
Where sites that haven’t been heard of will be unveiled to you.
Still in doubt? imagine buying an iPhone 11 for 160k. Cool right�
Join the basic class to learn more.
https:///F4G3USXpTew2yyVvRdHF83

OR
DM 09012081896 to book a sit

Proof ������

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi.

Sold a total of 56 domains since my inception into this thread.

I hold around 100+ geo domains. While other domains SH owned, emds, brandables, madeups etc around 300.

I have lost almost 40+ Sales this year on Geos..buyer agreed on Dan I refuse payment, or agree and remainded mute...it has become normal thing for me now...one agreed to pay 250 yesterday and edon remain mute.

Outbounding needs grit and patience. We put all hopes in Allah.

I have been making an average of 3 or 4 sales of Geos every month. Quite above the minimum wage...I went fully into outbounding this 2021...it can be boring sometimes and frustrating. Sometimes I give myself 1 week break.. or free days to relax ....flex. if I'm not outbounding I'm in d football field...or doing other stuffs.. basically I make d rules.

There is isn't any month I didn't make a Geo sales. My results hasn't been exceptional but at least a bit consistent.

I don't know what advice to give. Cause, the more time I spend...I realize I don't know anything or what method works.

Just do your thing, try not to spam, try to be professional and pray.

All my outbounds are manually done.

I may drop all my sales very soonest......perhaps it may add up. But there isn't anything inside of it that hasn't been on this gem thread.... just repetitions and arbitrations.

Sales for this month below.

There's something in the second pic for the Geo-Dan sales; something u can pick up....I made a screenshot of the invoice. Remember I told u I lost more than 40+ sales so far this year for Geos..we attribute every situation to God's will whether good or bad. Alhamdullahi.

All this while I've been doing email follow-ups manually. I've decided to automate during these ember months to see if there would be changes.....thanks to my brother ikhalyfah..

It's really quite a tough time for we newbies to get in the domain space for geos...because expireddomains these days is full with junks...the USA economy has been fcked up by Biden--small businesses in the ruins, covid 19, more competition s, avalanche of similar names etc.

If u make a sale in Geo..just thank God.

Congratulations!! I'm inspired by your post. I've been outbounding using my personal Gmail account but no reply except on Facebook. On Facebook you keep getting messages like "no thanks", " right now we are not interested" etc. I sincerely believe that one day that no will become a huge yes!!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi.

I hold around 100+ geo domains. While other domains SH owned, emds, brandables, madeups etc around 300.

I have lost almost 40+ Sales this year on Geos..buyer agreed on Dan I refuse payment, or agree and remainded mute...it has become normal thing for me now...one agreed to pay 250 yesterday and edon remain mute.

I have been making an average of 3 or 4 sales of Geos every month. Quite above the minimum wage...I went fully into outbounding this 2021...it can be boring sometimes and frustrating. Sometimes I give myself 1 week break.. or free days to relax ....flex. if I'm not outbounding I'm in d football field...or doing other stuffs.. basically I make d rules.

There is isn't any month I didn't make a Geo sales. My results hasn't been exceptional but at least a bit consistent.

I don't know what advice to give. Cause, the more time I spend...I realize I don't know anything or what method works.

I may drop all my sales very soonest......perhaps it may add up. But there isn't anything inside of it that hasn't been on this gem thread.... just repetitions and arbitrations.

There's something in the second pic for the Geo-Dan sales; something u can pick up....I made a screenshot of the invoice. Remember I told u I lost more than 40+ sales so far this year for Geos..we attribute every situation to God's will whether good or bad. Alhamdullahi.

All this while I've been doing email follow-ups manually. I've decided to automate during these ember months to see if there would be changes.....thanks to my brother ikhalyfah..

It's really quite a tough time for we newbies to get in the domain space for geos...because expireddomains these days is full with junks...the USA economy has been fcked up by Biden--small businesses in the ruins, covid 19, more competition s, avalanche of similar names etc.

Congratulations boss!

Pls how does one automate the follow-ups? And can it be done on phone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nigeriaismine: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi.

Congratulations Boss

Thanks for your post, please how did you change your address on Dan to reflect the way it is on the invoice?

Or abi you don japa? cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
cyriletifit:
I just sold my first domain. Am so happy about this sell.
Domain : study/courses/abroad in King
Sell venue: afternic, premium listing
Selling price: BIN for $200
Holding time: about 4 months
Picked from expired domains. Net and reg for $8.99

All thanks to the gurus in the house for this thread and encouraging words and guidance.

Lolz... Newbies in the house "See cyrilefit first sale in domaining". Do not despise the day of little beginning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=cyriletifit post=65899995]I need idea how how to get my money from Godaddy.com after the sell of my first domain.. [/quote

Another one from Cyrilfit

I no fit laugh...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FavourNation: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hello house,

What's UBA and GTB current rate per dollar??
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
midehill:

Lolz... Newbies in the house "See cyrilefit first sale in domaining". Do not despise the day of little beginning
Lol..he is a Senior Colleague now oh.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigeriaismine:

Congratulations Boss

Thanks for your post, please how did you change your address on Dan to reflect the way it is on the invoice?

Or abi you don japa? cheesy

Settings.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
riqmarol:

Congratulations boss!

Pls how does one automate the follow-ups? And can it be done on phone?

Streak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
edogu:

Facebook you keep getting messages like "no thanks", " right now we are not interested" etc. I sincerely believe that one day that no will become a huge yes!!

Patience, Go through the thread, aisabdomain, outbounddomains or Sub IKpromotions, pray if u blv in God for guidance.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
LOL....
midehill:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi.

Well done ������
I noticed that, you didn't use Nigerian address?
Why?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nigeriaismine: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Learner47:

Settings.

Just like that?

I thought Dan will disable your account if you IP address don't match with your address.

E be like say this new dan no day show country flag again for invoice from what I have observed.

Please answer me, so I can go and set my address too wink

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
AnimatedAgency:
Hi all, is anyone interested in getting group buy of LETSEXTRACTS software of up to 50% discount (minimum of 10 users) according to their website. I just contacted them for more clearance and yet, waiting for their reply.

So, i wish we gather money together, may be within the next 2 weeks for flexibility, and it will be handled by any trusted person and a veteran here that shows interest.
I am suggesting licenses for extractor and verifier which initially $59, but on 50 percent discount. That means individual payment of around $30... It is a lifetime, which makes it looks interesting.
Any suggestions?
I'm interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2021
AnimatedAgency:
Hi all, is anyone interested in getting group buy of LETSEXTRACTS software of up to 50% discount (minimum of 10 users) according to their website. I just contacted them for more clearance and yet, waiting for their reply.

So, i wish we gather money together, may be within the next 2 weeks for flexibility, and it will be handled by any trusted person and a veteran here that shows interest.
I am suggesting licenses for extractor and verifier which initially $59, but on 50 percent discount. That means individual payment of around $30... It is a lifetime, which makes it looks interesting.
Any suggestions?

I am interested bro... Quote me when it's time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Hello gurus in the house,

How do I reply this buyer ?

am interested but am concerned about scams. How do I know that this transaction is legitimate and I will become the full and outright owner of this domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2021
miftaudeen:
Hello gurus in the house,

How do I reply this buyer ?

am interested but am concerned about scams. How do I know that this transaction is legitimate and I will become the full and outright owner of this domain.
When it sells..pay tithe oh.
I assume the domain has crossed 60 days lock.

Hello xyz
Thanks for indicating interest in the abc.xyx web domain.

I understand your fears/reservations concerning the transaction. The domain is currently listed on DAN domain marketplaces. They provide escrow services involving domain sales for both buyer and seller. You can look them up on Trustpilot.com
Payment for the domain will not be released to the seller until the ownership is transferred to you and confirmed by you.
The process is smooth and hitch free. DAN's customer care/ sales team can easily guide you through the entire process.

PS: the web domain is also listed on Epik and Afternic (GoDaddy) which also provide escrow services like DAN. You can choose which ever one you are most comfortable with.

Do let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit as u see fit.

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Hi all, thanks for those interested in the letsextract//software. I got a reply from them last night, and its attached below with my question i initially asked. I believe we can try the least package( basic) and look for external verifier either cracked or gmass to finish the cleaning.
From the link given to me, you can see how much individual likely pay if we have 10 people, for both pro and basic.

May be if we can contribute for 10 licenses, batch by batch, forming groups if one is occupied, it will save us lots of money.

I will suggest we go for the basic if it goes out fine. Reason is that if anything wrong happens along the activation, we will loose the least amount. Note that we are all risking together. You should know that benefits of this software not limited to domaining alone.
Remember all we are doing is to buy it at half price, which makes sense to me.
Next is to get an active veteran and trusted person here, and someone that we can contribute to, and coordinate the payment.

@VersatileVee @Promxy94 @Obagoblog @FreshPresh92 @Crazeworld @Bayyajidda @NEYO4U @IDEALCASH @mac04 @Bigman02

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
halogate:

When it sells..pay tithe oh.
I assume the domain has crossed 60 days lock.

Hello xyz
Thanks for indicating interest in the abc.xyx web domain.

I understand your fears/reservations concerning the transaction. The domain is currently listed on DAN domain marketplaces. They provide escrow services involving domain sales for both buyer and seller. You can look them up on Trustpilot.com
Payment for the domain will not be released to the seller until the ownership is transferred to you and confirmed by you.
The process is smooth and hitch free. DAN's customer care/ sales team can easily guide you through the entire process.

PS: the web domain is also listed on Epik and Afternic (GoDaddy) which also provide escrow services like DAN. You can choose which ever one you are most comfortable with.

Do let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit as u see fit.

Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2021
AnimatedAgency:
Hi all, thanks for those interested in the letsextract//software. I got a reply from them last night, and its attached below with my question i initially asked. I believe we can try the least package( basic) and look for external verifier either cracked or gmass to finish the cleaning.
From the link given to me, you can see how much individual likely pay if we have 10 people, for both pro and basic.

May be if we can contribute for 10 licenses, batch by batch, forming groups if one is occupied, it will save us lots of money.

I will suggest we go for the basic if it goes out fine. Reason is that if anything wrong happens along the activation, we will loose the least amount. Note that we are all risking together. You should know that benefits of this software not limited to domaining alone.
Next is to get an active veteran and trusted person here, and someone that we can contribute to, and coordinate the payment.

@VersatileVee @Promxy94 @Obagoblog @FreshPresh92 @Crazeworld @Bayyajidda @NEYO4U @IDEALCASH @mac04 @Bigman02
I'm interested too please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi.

Inspirational. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by drawnobet(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2021
virtuedagirl:
Sales report from Last month
Sold
Utah///deck////builders
$199

Got this as part of gifted domains from
Drawnobet
Thanks to you boss and more Golden sales to everyone

I love this. Congratulations! More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
AnimatedAgency:

So what is the next line of action??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
AnimatedAgency:

So who is processing the payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
we will likely select someone to pay to may be within 2 weeks maximum, and coordinate the sales and distribution of the product key.

FreshPresh92:

So what is the next line of action??

for those trying to send me a pm , i dont know my business email not working with nairaland. I ant change it either to another one. I am lost.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oluwasanya1: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
I bought MiamiFitnessCenter/king bcuz Dotnet version is registered. so, i tried getting their contacts but all i could get is 'info' email which is bouncing my mail back

any clue bosses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oluwasanya1:
I bought MiamiFitnessCenter/king bcuz Dotnet version is registered. so, i tried getting their contacts but all i could get is 'info' email which is bouncing my mail back

any clue bosses

Use Facebook:miamiFitnessCenter// king to get their email Or LinkedIn:domain name// king

Screenshot attached for your domain end-user.

Ciao

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Just made my first Sale today for $199 after intense outbounds for the last 2 months.Am a newbie that started in October, got the one on one mentorship from Iyke.I will reveal the name when the money drops. So excited.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Just made my first Sale today for $199 after intense outbounds for the last 2 months.Am a newbie that started in October, got the one on one mentorship from Iyke.I will reveal the name when the money drops. So excited.

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
congrats man
HIGHESTPOPORI:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nezta43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.