Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552034 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Opistorincos:
End of the year scraping promo.

To celebrate a year of being a scrapper on this thread. I'll be scrapping for my old prices from now till the last day of December 2021.

Yellowpages/Google maps/ Google web results scrapping (software generated). Emails will be verified. - #300 per domain.

Owners/decision makers email - #500 per domain name.

Priority will be given to returning customers.

A big thank you to everyone who participated in this promo. This promo has come to an end.

For the year 2022, here are the available scrapping packages:

Basic: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,000 per domain name.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
nurex01:
Oro Agba. This man Na Big man o And I think you've a sales report to drop again, Drop Am make newbies like me learn.

Egbon, no dey deceive ur boy na.. make I come for tutorials?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Getting loads of inquiries on this domain I just picked, maybe I should triple the price grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
HIScraziness:
Getting loads of inquiries on this domain I just picked, maybe I should triple the price grin
What are the analytics?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
What are the analytics?

GEO, Sv is about 2k+ CPC $7, RDT 13… like 18 companies are using the exact name as their username on Instagram so I decided to outbound to them first just to test if they’re all back from Christmas holidays. Got 6 replies so I raised the price

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
HIScraziness:

GEO, Sv is about 2k+ CPC $7, RDT 13… like 18 companies are using the exact name as their username on Instagram so I decided to outbound to them first just to test if they’re all back from Christmas holidays. Got 6 replies so I raised the price
Lol. Sweet stuff. Congrats on your sale already.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Sweet stuff. Congrats on your sale already.

Oh I’m going to flex on this one. One of them told me he can’t deny that it’s a great name but he’s scared of the price grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
HIScraziness:

Oh I’m going to flex on this one. One of them told me he can’t deny that it’s a great name but he’s scared of the price grin
Lol. The queue is too long to beg him. Lol. Suggest installment if you want pity am. Lol. The name is sold already. Once more than 3 start asking questions, I start spending the money. grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. The queue is to look to beg him. Lol. Suggest installment if you want pity am. Lol. The name is sold already. Once more than 3 start asking questions, I start spending the money. grin grin

Last sentence grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
HIScraziness:

Last sentence grin grin grin
Lol. Don't forget to give praise to God. One of the great advices I read on succeeding in the new year is to keep praying. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Don't forget to give praise to God. One of the great advices I read on succeeding in the new year is to keep praying. grin grin grin grin

Abeg sky daddy shouldn’t eat from where he did not sow, big man should practice what he preaches grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
HIScraziness:

Abeg sky daddy shouldn’t eat from where he did not sow, big man should practice what he preaches grin
grin grin grin If you get him too angry he will strike you with two years sales drought. Lol. grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
grin grin grin If you get him too angry he will strike you with two years sales drought. Lol. grin grin grin

Ahn ahn small play make comrade calm down o grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
HIScraziness:

Ahn ahn small play make comrade calm down o grin
grin grin Make I quiet before dem go report my matter to am make him prove to me say him legit. grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
grin grin Make I quiet before dem go report my matter to am make him prove to me say him legit. grin grin

They about to wish all the wrath on you so u can finally believe, for their side dem no dey arrest person through riches grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
HIScraziness:

They about to wish all the wrath on you so u can finally believe, for their side dem no dey arrest person through riches grin
Lololol. You need to feel pain or lack to believe. Lol. Once it needs fear to stand, just know that it is a tool.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lololol. You need to feel pain or lack to believe. Lol. Once it needs fear to stand, just know that it is a tool.

Facts.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bonsujk:

Boss long time o. Your boy loyal
Please stop pulling my legs sir grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=yemight2776 post=108857079]If you need Dynadot checkout, contact me through my signature. I will do it 450 per dollar compare to what banks deduct $480 above and the names will be push to your Dynadot account.[/quot

Tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 2:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Sapiosexuality Couple times you've talked about warming Gmail acct after opening it using gmass but most times a new Gmail acct gets disabled immediately it sends out a message. Just want to know if there's a way to bypass that initial disabling of account. Except of course you have multiple sim cards to access it back then continue with the warming cos me I've exhausted all my numbers undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Repentant soldier, abi?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Morning guys. Can anyone help do paypal checkout of $149?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Who did I offend cry cry

What do I say to this fellow now
I don't even understand what he means

2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2022
McTeesticks:
Who did I offend cry cry

Isn't this man clear enough? He is not interested, move on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Jerry59:
Sapiosexuality Couple times you've talked about warming Gmail acct after opening it using gmass but most times a new Gmail acct gets disabled immediately it sends out a message. Just want to know if there's a way to bypass that initial disabling of account. Except of course you have multiple sim cards to access it back then continue with the warming cos me I've exhausted all my numbers undecided
You are not bypassing anything because once you register it with gmass, it is allocated a daily mail sending limit that grows with each passing day. Your account will not be disabled because it is a small number of mails sending out and it is automated to go to the inbox and not blocked or reported. Unless you are doing something else, gmass warming will not lead to disabling of your account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2022
McTeesticks:
Who did I offend cry cry

I would advise you work on your subject lines and sales letter.

Hey Gordon isn't a good one

Try

Introducing DomainName.com
thoughts on DomainName.com?
yeah! Domainname.com could be yours
Enquiry: Domain Name

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Crazeworld:
Morning guys. Can anyone help do paypal checkout of $149?
Reach out to Oyeniyijk. He's also a domainer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You are not bypassing anything because once you register it with gmass, it is allocated a daily mail sending limit that grows with each passing day. Your account will not be disabled because it is a small number of mails sending out and it is automated to go to the inbox and not blocked or reported. Unless you are doing something else, gmass warming will not lead to disabling of your account.
Well it's always been that way for me. Once I open new Gmail acct and send out only one message (gmass or not). It gets disabled few hours later then I'll have to use phone number to access it back before enabling it again. It's always that first message. I've exhausted all my numbers as I can no longer received Gmail verification sms on them any more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Jerry59:
Well it's always been that way for me. Once I open new Gmail acct and send out only one message (gmass or not). It gets disabled few hours later then I'll have to use phone number to access it back before enabling it again. It's always that first message. I've exhausted all my numbers as I can no longer received Gmail verification sms on them any more.
Did you sign up with gmass? Are you sending using gmass chrome extension?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2022
cdor777:

I would advise you work on your subject lines and sales letter.

Hey Gordon isn't a good one

Try

Introducing DomainName.com
thoughts on DomainName.com?
yeah! Domainname.com could be yours
Enquiry: Domain Name
Lol you have sharp eyes. I was wondering where you saw the bolded till I looked again cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Did you sign up with gmass? Are you sending using gmass chrome extension?
Yeah, I've signed up with gmass. It's what I always use to warm my mails.

Just that what I stated earlier is what I face anytime I open a new account and I wonder how people that say they just opened 10 new accts and are currently warming it.

Cos for me to do that I must have a fresh sim card or any sim card that hasn't been used to receive gmail sms verification that much to access it back after those fresh accounts send out email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.