Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567352 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abeg una oo this Alter is it a site bikonu
halogate:

My problem with Alter is the "view similar domains"..
How can u be advertising my product with my competitor on d side. undecided undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
HIScraziness:

Lmao what made u think u were going to get that domain?? I like your spirit grin
Lol. Whenever I go to Dynadot and see the name my heart skips. After I backordered, I wanted them to remove it from the site. Lolol.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
JerryGent1983:
Abeg una oo this Alter is it a site bikonu
Yes.
It's a market place just like DAN et al.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Make I leave this small one here, albeit late, since it all started from here.

I was so optimistic about this initially but had to finally let it go for some reasons. I renewed it once.

It even almost got sold for 25 bucks less.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arinze96(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
midehill:

I feel all these people are lieing...

Lol. He sold Planet//NFT//king for $50,000 last year and it was hand registered.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Not necessarily lies. With more money you get quality names. You can backorder and if it goes to auction you can still go and throw more money there. I just backordered a name that could be worth over six figures but will I get it? I doubt. Will I go to auction to bid if it goes there, obviously not at this point. With enough cash, you can throw up to 5k in auction and get huge returns.

You'll soon get there. I dey always enjoy your contribution here.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Frankly45:

You'll soon get there. I dey always enjoy your contribution here.
I hope so. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please which of them are you using for outbounding; custom mail or Gmail. Thanks
Learner47:

Gmail location can't be tracked. Custom mail location can be tracked.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chequeen(f): 2:16am On Jan 12, 2022
I don't know about you but all these domain talk sounds very complicated...

You can try Affiliate Marketing though, it has made a lot of young people millionaires today.

There are other ways to make money online, though:
- Freelancing
- Copywriting
- Amazon KDP (writing ebooks on Amazon)
- Graphics design
- Web design
- Blogging
- Social media content creation, etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chequeen(f): 2:17am On Jan 12, 2022
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

You can try Affiliate Marketing though, it has made a lot of young people millionaires today.

There are other ways to make money online, though:
- Freelancing
- Copywriting
- Amazon KDP (writing ebooks on Amazon)
- Graphics design
- Web design
- Blogging
- Social media content creation, etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Chequeen:

Wahala, you're even quoting the big boss.

Start from page 1 oga

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2022
U1:
Make I leave this small one here, albeit late, since it all started from here.

I was so optimistic about this initially but had to finally let it go for some reasons. I renewed it once.

It even almost got sold for 25 bucks less.

congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2022
midehill:

Nope they aren't bro. With the right knowledge and financial capability.

You can achieve alot in the space of a year. Someone like Tony that invested $15k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Charles4329:
Please which of them are you using for outbounding; custom mail or Gmail. Thanks
Gmail sir. Less possibility to fall into spam folder and less possibility of IP filter to spam.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Greetings to you all!

LET'S HELP YOU SCRAPE GEOs and NON-GEOs EMAIL LEADS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.

ALL COUNTRIES INCLUDED!

1. GOOGLE MAPS, DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS - 500 naira per domain name.

2. YELLOW PAGE SCRAPER/DECISION MAKERS..... 500 per domain name

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

WE ALSO HELP OUTBOUND FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR 1K PER DOMAIN WITH MAXIMUM OF 400 LEADS - #500 FOR FOLLOW UP.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mircos: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2022
If you need help with appointment setting I recommend b2b appointment setting consider using an appointment setting service. It can help your business reach more prospects, as long as you are patient. The more time you invest, the more effective your business will be. The right company will be able to make appointments for you. It will not only improve your marketing efforts, but it will also increase your sales. If you're serious about your business, you'll be able to maximize your results with these services. You can hire a professional to do this for you. When you hire an appointment setting service, they will help you create a strategic plan for your business. They will make calls for you and will help you build a sales pipeline. They will also help you implement the best tools and resources to make your business more effective. You'll need to work with a company that knows the ins and outs of your industry. They will know the right way to do it and will do the work. Appointment setting can help your business grow. To make sure your prospects get the best results, you need to know the industry they are in. If you are selling to an industry you're unfamiliar with, it is helpful to know their key goals. You can then ask them questions and listen to what they say. Remember to show interest and empathy. You'll find more success this way. And don't forget to set appointments. You need to keep track of your clients' needs and goals.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
abeg I need help. I put a domain name for sale on afternic. Hawaiiholidays .org extension. still yet nothing. since 1 week ago, Omo guys help a brother out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thank you boss.
Learner47:
Gmail sir. Less possibility to fall into spam folder and less possibility of IP filter to spam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Charles4329:
Thank you boss.
there is also an anti-spam checker to check if an email is spam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
HELLO FELLOW DOMAINER,
KINDLY BRING ALL YOUR PAYPAL FUNDS AND PAYONEER FUNDS FOR JUICY RATE.

WE ARE RELIABLE AND LEGIT EXCHANGER

PAYMENT IS INSTANTLY AFTER CONFIRMATION OF FUNDS
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yemluvkid(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
TOM208:
HELLO FELLOW DOMAINER,
KINDLY BRING ALL YOUR PAYPAL FUNDS AND PAYONEER FUNDS FOR JUICY RATE.

WE ARE RELIABLE AND LEGIT EXCHANGER

PAYMENT IS INSTANTLY AFTER CONFIRMATION OF FUNDS

Nice dealing with you..

Trustworthy �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yemluvkid:

Nice dealing with you..

Trustworthy �

You are welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Access Bank exchange our money at 410,Dan have refused to accept new payments with crypto after emailing their support.I only have wire transfer and PayPal as payment options, how does PayPal works?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Access Bank exchange our money at 410,Dan have refused to accept new payments with crypto after emailing their support.

Have you done the KYC verification?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
2horsePOWER:

Have you done the KYC verification?
No, I emailed them for that, they replied, they are not doing KYC for now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
2nd Sales- Buy//Murano in King. Price-$150 .Hold time-2months.ED picked. Outbound

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is reply I got from Dan today, when I requested for crypto payout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No, I emailed them for that, they replied, they are not doing KYC for now.

Is your account new??

Edited.

Dorm Account is the way to go now.
AccessBank recently "chopped' my money by over a 100k.
Their rate is very poor.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
midehill:

They are not lying. Even we that are still picking from ED self are still getting it small small and growing our portfolio. See my recent sale, this is just for motivation. The hustle is real and big.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Deji1510:

They are not lying. Even we that are still picking from ED self are still getting it small small and growing our portfolio. See my recent sale, this is just for motivation. The hustle is real and big.

Biggest congrats

Hold time?
Outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Deji1510:

Congrats man...is this a brandable and whats the hold time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
2horsePOWER:

Is your account new??

Edited.

Dorm Account is the way to go now.
AccessBank recently "chopped' my money by over a 100k.
Their rate is very poor.
or PayPal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.