Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549893 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You don't have to beg him. This thread will vindicate everyone.

Ok.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Pls let me add this, If you know that I've scammed you before, with this handle or the other @catastrophic, kindly come forward with proof and also if you've once sent me money for any other purpose that is not related to school issues, spill it here pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:
@Sapiosexuality

My crime was that I used another moniker other than the one I am known with to seek for help, not like I scammed anyone. I don't know how maziztonene came to the conclusion that I am a scammer and I operate both accounts. He was even the one that bought me the powerbank so it's not strange that he knows my account number.

The one that is paining me now is that he has refused to say something now nor take my calls or even reply to my chats on Whatsapp.

For your sake and others within your age bracket and circumstance trying to survive in Nigeria, I will state these otherwise would have preferred to pass.
Your wrong is not having two monikers but how you put them to use. I see dozens of folks having multiple monikers here for genuine reasons. Before I continue, first, It was in bad taste that you didn't even wait to see the outcome of versertilevee request before you started pushing yours. It had the potential of turning people off who might have been inclined to help versertilevee, thinking "they done come again". Second, go and clear that 12k debt you owe a bank before it brings you more harm (see how it is working against you already)

While growing up my Dad always warned that I should never tell a lie because I would need two more to cover up. And 2 will need 4 to cover becoming difficult if not impossible. So I learnt quite early.

Now if you have started developing offline relationship with some of the regular sellers on this thread and they let you into their space, then you should be very transparent with your actions and count yourself among the lucky ones.
The amount you were seeking for is something that a single individual here could have assisted you with especially since you already had access to some of the big boys. Did you approach Mazizitonene before coming here? If he couldn't assist you, then he would probably have advised you on how to go about your request such that this incident would have been avoided.

Similar to what is been discussed. How often have you seen people ( both here and on TV) seeking help for say N20k coming back to say thanks I have gotten the money to put an end to other hundreds of individuals still paying same N20K Into the advertised account. To me that is scam, but for others it might be grace.

So, bottom line, refrain from trying to engage in the argument with Mazizitonene (telling us he is refusing to pick your call now is irrelevant, as that call was supposed to be before putting the financial request online) will not help matters, instead if I were in your situation, I would apologize to him and any other person on this thread that might feel offended/betrayed by your action.
SHALOM

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Prosperity4All:

So, bottom line, refrain from trying to engage in the argument with Mazizitonene (telling us he is refusing to pick your call now is irrelevant, as that call was supposed to be before putting the financial request online) will not help matters, instead if I were in your situation, I would apologize to him and any other person on this thread that might feel offended/betrayed by your action.
SHALOM
I think it is way too early for you to draw this type of conclusion from the information AVAILABLE on this thread.

Do you have more info than we do here?

I may have my grudges with snillocer but the burden of proof is on mazizitonene to justify his claims with detailed facts.

We are yet to here from the accuser.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Prosperity4All:

For your sake and others within your age bracket and circumstance trying to survive in Nigeria, I will state these otherwise would have preferred to pass.
Your wrong is not having two monikers but how you put them to use. I see dozens of folks having multiple monikers here for genuine reasons. Before I continue, first, It was in bad taste that you didn't even wait to see the outcome of versertilevee request before you started pushing yours. It had the potential of turning people off who might have been inclined to help versertilevee, thinking "they done come again". Second, go and clear that 12k debt you owe a bank before it brings you more harm (see how it is working against you already)

While growing up my Dad always warned that I should never tell a lie because I would need two more to cover up. And 2 will need 4 to cover becoming difficult if not impossible. So I learnt quite early.

Now if you have started developing offline relationship with some of the regular sellers on this thread and they let you into their space, then you should be very transparent with your actions and count yourself among the lucky ones.
The amount you were seeking for is something that a single individual here could have assisted you with especially since you already had access to some of the big boys. Did you approach Mazizitonene before coming here? If he couldn't assist you, then he would probably have advised you on how to go about your request such that this incident would have been avoided.

Similar to what is been discussed. How often have you seen people ( both here and on TV) seeking help for say N20k coming back to say thanks I have gotten the money to put an end to other hundreds of individuals still paying same N20K Into the advertised account. To me that is scam, but for others it might be grace.

SHALOM

Pls what do you mean by all these? That I should apologize to someone who called me a scammer with no proof cos I operate 2 monikers?

You couldn't even ask maziztonene to show proof of people that I've scammed or am I automatically a scammer by having 2 handles? Be straight bro.. don't try to maneuver. I bet you'd react worse if someone out of the blue heaps such gravity of accusations on you with no proof. Do you know what it means to tag someone a scammer?

Pls do you really know the meaning of the word "Scammer"? Ok. The below pix will help you understand better.

Like I said before, if you know that you've been a victim of my scam before, just come forward and state it here. This is not a joking matter. My details are out there with the word scammer tagged on it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2022
SEYIKP:
#GraceGotMe

Name: Queva/Capital/Com

Reg: SAV

Venue: Sav Lander

Sale price: (..)

Hold time: 23hours

Congratulations brother.

Did you really pick this name from ED and outbounded and sold within 23hrs?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Lol, I didn't want to have to do this explanation......but for those that seek clarity especially snillocer that said I should.........I think it's only fair.....

Now, I'll try to make this as concise as possible by splitting it in three parts. 1. The Snillocer part and 2. The catastrophic part 3. Concluding part

So First the snillocer part.

Sometime mid or late last year, this fellow comes along, that he would like to assist with Outbounding some domains for a percentage (Those here that have worked me can testify I keep to my end of the bargain).
The next day or so, this young man complains how his phone has been acting up and how he'll need a power bank to assist him. After some thoughts, not minding we just started and he hasn't made a sale/effort, I asked how much he'll need to get this power bank and he said 20k, I sent 20k to him to get his power bank.
This fellow said he bought his power bank and supposedly started Outbounding, eventually disappearing into thin air without any sale till date, at a point we hardly chat. oh well, things we see in business......bad investment, we let that slide, if at all he bought the power bank he claimed.

Now it's worthy to note that intermittently, this fellow pops up in DM, with series of financial Issues, here and there. The ones I can I do, the ones I can't, I say as well and chastise where necessary.....even his constant deletion of posts.

Eventually we drifted, and communicated once in a while.....

*Curtains closed*

Apologies rendered, will now take down the screenshots, thanks

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2022
*Curtain Reopens* cool

Part two - catastrophic

This fellow, comes to the thread and lists some domains he will like to sell as he needed cash urgently. I signified interest. Sent a DM. Now this fellow, comes to WhatsApp with a totally different number, had no idea he was snillocer, he didn't even bother mentioning this, despite our previous dealings......even at the point of paying for the domain names, he gave me a different bank account
It didn't occur to me that it was the same fellow I was dealing with. Till we concluded the dealings, and this was my last chat with that WhatsApp "catastrophic WhatsApp line" where he was pleading I should buy some more. I stopped replying.

Note, the last image here was a continuation of the first snilocer part......

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:
Pls let me add this, If you know that I've scammed you before, with this handle or the other @catastrophic, kindly come forward with proof and also if you've once sent me money for any other purpose that is not related to school issues, spill it here pls.
....."School issues"

Listen, my Dad, had no one to train him so he never attended a Secondary school. He read from home, while keeping a 8 - 5pm job , and passed his O-level and A-level. Then went on to make 1st class in the University and became a Lecturer.
I, his son, having the luxury of being trained by both parents went to the best Secondary school in town and arguably Nigeria in the 80s, then went on to the university still being trained by both parents and bounced out with a 2-2
Our stories are not the same, neither do I think his is better than mine even though he was academically more successful. Many of my Dad's contemporaries whose parents sent to secondary school but never went to the University were more financially successful. See, some of us will work before going to school, while some will go to school before searching tirelessly for work.
Don't try to be like the other person, because you can even be better. Our stories will never be the same. STOP putting more pressure on yourselves beyond the one Nigeria is giving you (cc. Versertilevee).
Do more planning than just trying to be like the other person. Top skills can be acquired today without paying through your nose at a university.
This race is not for the SWIFT.
May God bless us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2022
The below list are the names of the people that I've scammed before, according to my accuser.

1. Maziztonene – Sent me 20k for Romoss Powerbank. (Via this handle) — Someone should kindly confirm from @just2endowed.

2. Sapiosexuality – Money for buying domain names. (Via this handle).

3. Frozen70 (f) – Money for confirmation of Jamb slip. (Via catastrophic handle).

4. Someone on this thread Vik something also sent me 4/5k for a name early this year. (Via this handle). – Pls if you're seeing this kindly indicate)

5. One Deji something something (The moniker has some numbers) bought a name for me last year.. fontanadentists//com should be the name, if am not mistaken.

6. HappyCanadian once sent me 5k last year.

7. Crazeworld sent me 5k last week. (Via the other handle).

8. Iykepromotions once sent me 4k or 5k last year. (Via the other handle).

So far, these are the handles that I can remember for now, I'll add more when I remember any.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frozen70(f): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:
The below list are the names of the people that I've scammed before, according to my accuser.

1. Maziztonene – Sent me 20k for Romoss Powerbank. (Via this handle) — Someone should kindly confirm from @just2endowed.

2. Sapiosexuality – Money for buying domain names. (Via this handle).

3. Frozen70 (f) – Money for confirmation of Jamb slip. (Via catastrophic handle).

4. Someone on this thread Vik something also sent me 4/5k for a name early this year. (Via this handle). – Pls if you're seeing this kindly indicate)

5. One Deji something something (The moniker has some numbers) bought a name for me last year.. fontanadentists//com should be the name, if am not mistaken.

6. HappyCanadian once sent me 5k last year.

7. Crazeworld sent me 5k last week. (Via the other handle).

8. Iykepromotions once sent me 4k or 5k last year. (Via the other handle).

So far, these are the handles that I can remember for now, I'll add more when I remember any.

Congratulations, you will get your reward from God
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Prosperity4All:

....."School issues"

Listen, my Dad, had no one to train him so he never attended a Secondary school. He read from home, while keeping a 8 - 5pm job , and passed his O-level and A-level. Then went on to make 1st class in the University and became a Lecturer.
I, his son, having the luxury of being trained by both parents went to the best Secondary school in town and arguably Nigeria in the 80s, then went on to the university still being trained by both parents and bounced out with a 2-2
Our stories are not the same, neither do I think his is better than mine even though he was academically more successful. Many of my Dad's contemporaries whose parents sent to secondary school but never went to the University were more financially successful. See, some of us will work before going to school, while some will go to school before searching tirelessly for work.
Don't try to be like the other person, because you can even be better. Our stories will never be the same. STOP putting more pressure on yourselves beyond the one Nigeria is giving you (cc. Versertilevee).
Do more planning than just trying to be like the other person. Top skills can be acquired today without paying through your nose at a university.
This race is not for the SWIFT.
May God bless us.

While I appreciate this post, I must also say that please and please, this is not the time for some motivational shîts.. I am been tagged a scammer and that is the issue at hand now.

Kindly tell my accuser to come forward with proof. I repeat this your motivational talks would not do any good to me if he doesn't come forward to back up his claims.

Pls I hope you understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2022
Part 3 - The concluding part - the part wey break the camel back cool
Story continued

All this one don go.....now what happened recently ??

We actually chat casually, rarely.........So, This fellow comes up to my DM with a message that he lost the money crazeworld sent to him and if I can assist, I said I can't. Now to Me, this monetary requests/issues were becoming unbecoming, and I no even get sef.

But then....he sent me the message via the snillocer WhatsApp line (When God wan catch person)....then I was taken aback....cause I remember the moniker crazeworld sent money to on the thread was catastrophic.

Having had seemingly "good" dealings with both monikers as separate entities, I was confused at this point. That's why in my earlier write up, I stated "if he was a scammer or just an unfortunate fellow"........

So I decided to contact the guy that gave him the money he said he misplaced, who is an old time friend, crazeworld........asked him for catastrophic account, and realized it was the same account I used to send funds to snillocer. Ahh, so na the same person! Issorait!!.

Then I proceeded to discuss with him what catastrophic abi snillocer shared with me. Only for him to send what this fellow sent to him. Which you can see below. Then it became obvious it's a subtle scam, more like a "sympathy scam". Or Maybe the scam title is way too strong, More like an emotional blackmailing of some sort.

So, Mr Snilocer

1. Despite our dealings why did you not deem it fit to inform me that you're also Catastrophic.

2. Them say problem no dey finish.....But your own don too much. No time wey you no dey get story.

3. Why go around with different sympathy stories. Why tell me one thing and tell your benefactor another set of stories.

I mean someone sent you 5k, and u lost in the jeans of ya back pocket....how does that sound to even you. Or Because I've been lenient and too friendly??.......then you go and tell u you have a scar......he should send you more money with "sympathy texts".

4. Now How come your issue of needing financial assistance on the thread came immediately after versatile vee made an appeal which was supported by craze.......how convenient!

Ps: the last two pics (allegedly) are his exchange with crazeworld after craze sent him 5k.....who does that

I think at this juncture, I've made my point, and I can retire on this matter. Happy new month and More sales to you all, people of God.......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2022
tranxo:

I think it is way too early for you to draw this type of conclusion from the information AVAILABLE on this thread.

Do you have more info than we do here?

I may have my grudges with snillocer but the burden of proof is on mazizitonene to justify his claims with detailed facts.

We are yet to here from the accuser.

"Way too early"
We already heard from both sides. And the Accused has established the fact that a personal relationship even existed.
Except Snillocer enjoys stretched-matters my advice was to show him the best path to end the issue. But I can see he has pulled up a dictionary to school me in the meaning of the word "Scammer", so you can be the judge if Mazizitonene has right to claim being tricked by use of 2 separate monikers or any additional information he wants to put out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022
mazizitonene:
*Curtain Reopens* cool

Part two - catastrophic

This fellow, comes to the thread and lists some domains he will like to sell as he needed cash urgently. I signified interest. Sent a DM. Now this fellow, comes to WhatsApp with a totally different number, had no idea he was snillocer, he didn't even bother mentioning this, despite our previous dealings......even at the point of paying for the domain names, he gave me a different bank account bearing uchendu onyi (union bank).

It didn't occur to me that it was the same fellow I was dealing with. Till we concluded the dealings, and this was my last chat with that WhatsApp "catastrophic WhatsApp line" where he was pleading I should buy some more. I stopped replying.

Note, the last image here was a continuation of the first snilocer part......

everything he posted here is what transpired between the both of us. I also said most of those things earlier in my post

Last week, he asked why he hasn't heard from me since in which I told him it's because I was reading for my Jamb and Post UTME exams — We wrote JAMB in December.

Pls, from the afro mentioned posts up there, I'd like someone to point out where I did scam maziztonene or what made me a scammer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2022
My last request to @Crazeworld was where I begged him to help me with 5k for treatment of a scar on my hand that I'll pay back when my uncle sends me money by month end but he said he didn't have at the moment so I let it slide.(I'll be going for the treatment today).

Even Sapiosexuality is not alien to the scar issue. I once told him when I requested for some of my money to go for the treatment.. not like it's an avenue to scam or obtain money from anyone as painted by my accuser.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Enough of all these back and forth jare
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Zdoh:
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2022
mazizitonene:
Part 3 - The concluding part - the part wey break the camel back cool
Story continued

All this one don go.....now what happened recently ??

We actually chat casually, rarely.........So, This fellow comes up to my DM with a message that he lost the money crazeworld sent to him and if I can assist, I said I can't. Now to Me, this monetary requests/issues were becoming unbecoming, and I no even get sef.

But then....he sent me the message via the snillocer WhatsApp line (When God wan catch person)....then I was taken aback....cause I remember the moniker crazeworld sent money to on the thread was catastrophic.

Having had seemingly "good" dealings with both monikers as separate entities, I was confused at this point. That's why in my earlier write up, I stated "if he was a scammer or just an unfortunate fellow"........

So I decided to contact the guy that gave him the money he said he misplaced, who is an old time friend, crazeworld........asked him for catastrophic account, and realized it was the same account I used to send funds to snillocer. Ahh, so na the same person! Issorait!!.

Then I proceeded to discuss with him what catastrophic abi snillocer shared with me. Only for him to send what this fellow sent to him. Which you can see below. Then it became obvious it's a subtle scam, more like a "sympathy scam". Or Maybe the scam title is way too strong, More like an emotional blackmailing of some sort.

So, Mr Snilocer

1. Despite our dealings why did you not deem it fit to inform me that you're also Catastrophic.

2. Them say problem no dey finish.....But your own don too much. No time wey you no dey get story.

3. Why go around with different sympathy stories. Why tell me one thing and tell your benefactor another set of stories.

I mean someone sent you 5k, and u lost in the jeans of ya back pocket....how does that sound to even you. Or Because I've been lenient and too friendly??.......then you go and tell u you have a scar......he should send you more money with "sympathy texts".

4. Now How come your issue of needing financial assistance on the thread came immediately after versatile vee made an appeal which was supported by craze.......how convenient!

Ps: the last two pics (allegedly) are his exchange with crazeworld after craze sent him 5k.....who does that

Everything you see that happened up there is true for Christ sake.. I didn't concort any. I have a big red scar on my arm which itches a lot.. why are you trying to make it look lie it's false?

why would I lie of my condition.. If I don't open up how will I get the assistance I need?

Did you know that one of my scar thread once made the front page? (I'll post the thread once I see it.

Kindly show me where I scammed you or any nairalander or where I obtained money with false intent from you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2022
In my opinion..

So long as u conveniently chose not let your accuser know Snillocer/Catastrophic are one and the same person..that alone is suspicious.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
please guys, that young man is not a scammer. I know him.

He is just a young man trying to survive and assist his widowed mum and kid sister.
.he is my mentee.

I guess in the process of seeking for assistance he must have been misunderstood in the course of establishing his facts.
Please let's not denigrate him or destroy his character.

He is already depressed as it stands
I understand with you but take note that there is no place in my contribution where I denigrated Snilocer. I agree with you that there are always genuine cases of people needing assistance financially or otherwise. I was only stating the obvious that care is needed when dealing with some Nigerians for security reasons, okay?

Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Automolite:

In my opinion..

So long as u conveniently chose not let your accuser know Snillocer/Catastrophic are one and the same person..that alone is suspicious.

Tbh, that is suspicious like you said but not to the extent of tagging me a scammer. I did not scam anyone on the thread.. let him come forward with the scams please. I needed the help of nairalanders for my school stuff that was what made me to open the other handle. That's it — Nothing more, nothing less.

Be truthful to yourself, Scam accusation is not a joking matter. Maziztonene have I scammed you before? Pls why are you helll bent on destroying me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:

While I appreciate this post, I must also say that please and please, this is not the time for some motivational shîts.. I am been tagged a scammer and that is the issue at hand now.

Kindly tell my accuser to come forward with proof. I repeat this your motivational talks would not do any good to me if he doesn't come forward to back up his claims.
Pls I hope you understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:

everything he posted here is what transpired between the both of us. I also said most of those things earlier in my post

Last week, he asked why he hasn't heard from me since in which I told him it's because I was reading for my Jamb and Post UTME exams — We wrote JAMB in December.

Pls, from the afro mentioned posts up there, I'd like someone to point out where I did scam maziztonene or what made me a scammer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:
My last request to @Crazeworld was where I begged him to help me with 5k for treatment of a scar on my hand that I'll pay back when my uncle sends me money by month end but he said he didn't have at the moment so I let it slide.(I'll be going for the treatment today).

Even Sapiosexuality is not alien to the scar issue. I once told him when I requested for some of my money to go for the treatment.. not like it's an avenue to scam or obtain money from anyone as painted by my accuser.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by katch1(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:

Everything you see that happened up there is true for Christ sake.. I didn't concort any. I have a big red scar on my arm which itches a lot.. why are you trying to make it look lie it's false?

why would I lie of my condition.. If I don't open up how will I get the assistance I need?

Did you know that one of my scar thread once made the front page? (I'll post the thread once I see it.

Kindly show me where I scammed you or any nairalander or where I obtained money with false intent from you?
Please Rest na. You are a scammer and also a Rude one. You beg/scam with one moniker and insult the person with another. Someone that begs to buy bread 200 will come online to insult and call his seniors that can feed him kids.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:

Me just laughing here.
Will advice you stop making a fool of yourself. Person don advice you before this thing reach like this.
Buh sha, abeg no vex with my senseless talk.
No vex
I just can't read this whole story without saying something

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Technically everyone always says this that the rude ones create new monikers to ask for help lmao....

But seriously snillocer u delete too much post and if u had asked for help with this snillocer even tho u were annoying they would still help u...... the least u could have done was tell them u are the same person..... But those conversations does not hint at that one bit

And the way u beg is too much moderate it they are not your parents I woulda blocked u since

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2022
snillocer:

Guy, your way is not straight.

Change your way.
For get about school.
Stop begging and bugging people.

Only you see stories

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Gpexchange:
Yeah she replied me today they are still reviewing it

Ooh ok..

I wanted to ask if i used someone else's payoneer account, would it go through same process as ours?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
I used someone else's own...u should change ur brand-new name account name to the person own atleast until the withdraw works....then u can change it back
whitewalker673:

Ooh ok..

I wanted to ask if i used someone else's payoneer account, would it go through same process as ours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.