Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534317 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
codemaniacs:

barter is asking for BVN
Anything wrong with that? You don't have or scared? If the later, no one can directly steal your money with your bvn.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Anything wrong with that? You don't have or scared? If the later, no one can directly steal your money with your bvn.

okay,
Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
codemaniacs:

barter is asking for BVN
Give it. You have nothing to worry about. They are answerable to CBN at the end of the and you BVN carries you BIO/ID
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
3rd sales alert....#LetsExtract software/ Ed. #NotGrace lol
Bin 499
Sales price 400$
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Hold time I guess almost a month cause I picked it the same day as my first domain I sold....
Outbounded same time as my first domain..

One of them called his seo guy to first know if it's good then asked him to contact me.... I was doing back nd forth shakara cause I wanted my bin lol after weeks I tire and went for anything in peace.....

I said it will stay 400 for 2 hours cause all this buyers will be ghosting unless u tell em it won't last long
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Bin 499
Sales price 400$
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Hold time I guess almost a month cause I picked it the same day as my first domain I sold....

One of them called his seo guy to first know if it's good then asked him to contact me.... I was doing back nd forth shakara cause I wanted my bin lol after weeks I tire and went for anything in peace.....

I said it will stay 400 for 2 hours cause all this buyers will be ghosting unless u tell em it won't last long

Congrats brother.
Your negotiating skills is cool

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin
2sexycom:
Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
tongue
belovez:

Congrats brother.
Your negotiating skills is cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Bin 499
Sales price 400$
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Leads gotten from Erjo.

Thanks to Iyke,other experts and especially the newbies questions

Congrats big guy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
wink
HIScraziness:

Congrats big guy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Bin 499
Sales price 400$
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Leads gotten from Erjo.

Congratulations
Fetch #Grace for me grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol Neverrrrr! wink
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congratulations
Fetch #Grace for me grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joneli: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
My company are into buy of gifts cards and Bitcoin such as...
iTunes
Amazon
Google play
eBay
Sephora
Nordstrom
Walmart
Vanila
Visa
Macy
Master card
steam
AMEX cards
nike
Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
wink

Is that Dingtone app?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nah Google voice
HIScraziness:

Is that Dingtone app?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Bin 499
Sales price 400$
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Leads gotten from Erjo.

Congrats Bro...more to come...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
smiley U too
dejive:

Congrats Bro...more to come...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Bin 499
Sales price 400$
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Leads gotten from Erjo.

Congrats man. More sales!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayyajidda(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
2sexycom:
People like you are the ones giving Christianity a bad image.

2Sexycom, I don't have your time. You face whatever you believe in. I know you from way back, full of pride and selfishness. You suddenly woke up and trying to be people pleaser when they have left you.

I'm unapologetically proGrace. You can't stop me from believing in God.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
massive1019:
I now understand why Budoski always drop sales and go mute....question..the guy wouldnt answer...if you drop sales wahala..if you no drop...wahala

Let me drop this..

W.e.b.3.T.V/////xyz

Sold for 799

Afternic
3 weeks old

Swetha "method"...no further info...
Boss teach me the swetha method or refer me to where I can learn it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayyajidda(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
HIScraziness:

Wishing the worst on people because they don’t agree with your faith is gutter behavior.

Just maybe you need to work on your comprehension. Or you're just mischievously seeking for likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Bin 499
Sales price 400$
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Leads gotten from Erjo.

Forget it ya already a boss..
Congrats on the sale ...
Pls reply to my pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

2Sexycom, I don't have your time. You face whatever you believe in. I know you from way back, full of pride and selfishness. You suddenly woke up and trying to be people pleaser when they have left you.

I'm unapologetically proGrace. You can't stop me from believing in God.
okay... I am full of pride.

Tell us why China has 5.3Million millionaires despite not being a Christian or Muslim nation and Nigeria does not even have half of that.

Don't run. Come and answer.

Lastly, I don't know you and I don't care to know you.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abeg no oh am still newbie than even newbie sef.......the sales doesn't really mean lol.....wait until sales draught time ......
Theoseun:

Forget it ya already a boss..
Congrats on the sale ...
Pls reply to my pm

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayyajidda(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
2sexycom:
okay... I am full of pride.

Tell us why China has 5.3Million millionaires despite not being a Christian or Muslim nation and Nigeria does not even have half of that.

Don't run. Come and answer.

Lastly, I don't know you and I don't care to know you.

You are bluffing. You now a motivational speaker seeking likes and looking for who to shine with.

You're the reason why i never asked anyone question about domaining as a newbie in 2015. Glad I didn't allow your arrogance towards me weigh me down, rather it helped me to work harder by myself. It didn't take long before I started making sales by divine help.

Bottomline: Face whatever you believe in and leave me to my believe in God's help. For me it is God that gave me all the sales I ever made, not hardwork (BTW, I put in a lot of hardwork but without God's help the hardwork is good as nothing)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You are bluffing. You now a motivational speaker seeking likes and looking for who shine with.

You're the reason why i never asked anyone question about domaining as a newbie in 2015. Glad I didn't allow you arrogance towards me weigh me down, rather it helped me to work harder by myself. It didn't take long before I started making sales by divine help.

Bottomline: Face whatever you believe in and leave me to my believe in God's help. For me it is God that gave me all the sales I ever made, not hardwork (BTW, I put in a lot of hardwork but without God's help the hardwork is good as nothing)

You already acknowledge you put in a lot hardwork... Good. I don;t have anything to argue with you on that.

Do you mind telling me what happened in 2015? From what I know, I gave and still sharing till today and it is surprising that you are accusing me of being selfish even when IsaacTolu created the first thread, we made sure information was not sold. everything was laid bare for anyone with a modicum of determination to kick things off. I can't begin to list names of people who made success from everything different people shared on nairaland. Yours is the first I am seeing lol.

A lot of people have grown from everything we shared on nairaland... So why are you accusing me of being selfish as If I was hiding information from you? Remind me of what happened in 2015 let's trash it out here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wahala from one fight to another...

Please its okay naa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Theoseun:
Wahala from one fight to another...

Please its okay naa
It's good to solve issues. Running away from problems is never a solution. It is good to discuss, argue, exchange ideas and adjust. It only goes wrong when it becomes toxic for everyone. These arguments are necessary.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayyajidda(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
2sexycom:

You already acknowledge you put in a lot hardwork... Good. I don;t have anything to argue with you on that.

Do you mind telling me what happened in 2015? From what I know, I gave and still sharing till today and it is surprising that you are accusing me of being selfish even when IsaacTolu created the first thread, we made sure information was not sold. everything was laid bare for anyone with a modicum of determination to kick things off. I can't begin to list names of people who made success from everything different people shared on nairaland. Yours is the first I am seeing lol.

A lot of people have grown from everything we shared on nairaland... So why are you accusing me of being selfish as If I was hiding information from you? Remind me of what happened in 2015 let's trash it out here.

I don't have that time. I won't have even remember that sour experience that fateful day if not that you called me out today. I've moved on. It did make me stronger and better after all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I don't have that time. I won't have even remember that sour experience that fateful day if not that you called me out today. I've moved on. It did make me stronger and better after all.
Then you are accusing me wrongly. Not like it is important sha... Good to see you have moved past it and now making sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayyajidda(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
2sexycom:
Then you are accusing me wrongly. Not like it is important sha... Good to see you have moved past it and now making sales.

Accusing you wrongly? I know you too well and remembers everything vividly like yesterday

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Accusing you wrongly? I know you too well and remembers everything vividly like yesterday

Eyin Aradugbo... abeg make una help tell this bros to talk the talk... grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayyajidda(m): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
2sexycom:

Eyin Aradugbo... abeg make una help tell this bros to talk the talk... grin grin grin grin grin

I've better things doing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.