Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552126 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovelysexy: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Good Evening all,

I have been following this thread for some years now and have like 14 domains in my account. Fortunately for me, one of the domains got sold on web.com and the following information are needed from me before I can be paid the money. I need the help of gurus here.

Bank Address:
Bank City:
Bank Contact Name:
Bank Contact Telephone Number:
ABA #:
Swift Code:
IBAN:

(1) For the Bank Address, I opened the account in Ado- Ekiti but the bank branch is not operational again...Should I use the bank address closest to me?
(2) What will the bank contact name and telephone number be?
(3) Is ABA # same as routing number?

Thanks all in advance

Olutayo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odysey: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lovelysexy:
Good Evening all,

I have been following this thread for some years now and have like 14 domains in my account. Fortunately for me, one of the domains got sold on web.com and the following information are needed from me before I can be paid the money. I need the help of gurus here.

Bank Address:
Bank City:
Bank Contact Name:
Bank Contact Telephone Number:
ABA #:
Swift Code:
IBAN:

(1) For the Bank Address, I opened the account in Ado- Ekiti but the bank branch is not operational again...Should I use the bank address closest to me?
(2) What will the bank contact name and telephone number be?
(3) Is ABA # same as routing number?

Thanks all in advance

Olutayo
open a dom account and those details will be provided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Why not just tell him in simple terms what is required like they told you? What's wrong?
I have told him everything. I need to tell him. here is he just replayed this no.

Infact sav market place is not that good.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zigla:
I have told him everything. I need to tell him. here is he just replayed this no.

Infact sav market place is not that good.
Okay. I hope you were clear enough though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
JohnQueen:
Such a hasty conclusion. When you can simply tell the buyer that he'll only be paying a one time fee of Bleep and gets to own the name forever with annual renewal fees of just around $6.95.

Don’t Bleep up this sale. Goodluck

I have told him that. which one be internick list fee? Soo This is how sav drive buyers away. sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. I hope you were clear enough though.
it is now that I know, sav charges extra fee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zigla:
it is now that I know, sav charges extra fee.
Sav Market place? Hope you know sav's terms and conditions, like not being able to get your payment instantly, you must make some amount before you can withdraw etc. IMO Dan or Epik is better
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Salesbay:

Sav Market place? Hope you know sav's terms and conditions, like not being able to get your payment instantly, you must make some amount before you can withdraw etc. IMO Dan or Epik is better
know but the domain name is under 60 days lock if not, nothing concern me with that their yeye market place.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zigla:
too bad if sav charges buyers extra fee this is the recent reply I got from the enduser I don't know what to do again sav market place is scam.

That buyer is not buying from the sav lander.

Send him this.

Hello,

I think there's a bit of confusion here. As far as I know there are no extra fees apart from the one time domain purchase price which is $.... If you're buying directly through this link www.............com. which is hosted by the SAV marketplace.

May I ask where you're trying to buy the domain name from? Is it through the afternic marketplace? GoDaddy marketplace?Internick?, A screenshot of the purchase page would suffice if you don't know how to explain it satisfactorily.

I repeat, there are no extra fees.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Regards,

Fees Breakdown:

Domain Name: www...........com
Purchase cost (one time fee): $250
Extra charges: nil

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
SKhanmi:

That buyer is not buying from the sav lander.

Send him this.

Hello,

I think there's a bit of confusion here. As far as I know there are no extra fees apart from the one time domain purchase price which is $.... If you're buying directly through this link www.............com. which is hosted by the SAV marketplace.

May I ask where you're trying to buy the domain name from? Is it through the afternic marketplace? GoDaddy marketplace?Internick?, A screenshot of the purchase page would suffice if you don't know how to explain it satisfactorily.

I repeat, there are no extra fees.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Regards,

Fees Breakdown:

Domain Name: www...........com
Purchase cost (one time fee): $250
Extra charges: nil

just sent him this..... This is his reply it seems he is saying the truth.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zigla:

Then where is the extra charge. He may not be comfortable or conversant with sav.

Oga start an escrow transaction for the sale at Epik.com or Dan.com and they should take it up from there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Promxy94:

Then where is the extra charge. He may not be comfortable or conversant with sav.

Oga start an escrow transaction for the sale at Epik.com or Dan.com and they should take it up from there.
I have already changed the nameservers to Dan. and I pray he waits for the 60 days lock! although it remains like 45 day now.
thanks for your input.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zigla:

This is a patient buyer. Kindly change DNS to Dan, send the buy now link and I believe he can wait it out (60days lock).

Best of Sales.
More sales to us all, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zigla:

Omo, you don go jam detailed buyer. Who the hell reads terms and conditions. I actually went through those after my last reply to you. What I saw there was ambiguous, Sav wasn't clear at all and the fees weren't spelt out in their other links. I tire.

At this point bruh. Since the buyer seems genuine and really interested. 2 options,

Try and convince him to open an account on SAV, Push the domain name to his SAV account first then he'll pay you after. If he agrees, let me know make I drop another template for you.

Use a PayPal account or someone trustworthy who can help you receive on your behalf.

This is just a suggestion o, others can weigh in. Just in case village pipu slide tackle anything.

Or explain the 60days lock to him & ask if he can wait, then you can arrange payment through Dan, epik or afternic.

Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
SKhanmi:

Omo, you don go jam detailed buyer. Who the hell reads terms and conditions. I actually went through those after my last reply to you. What I saw there was ambiguous, Sav wasn't clear at all and the fees weren't spelt out in their other links. I tire.

At this point bruh. Since the buyer seems genuine and really interested. 2 options,

Try and convince him to open an account on SAV, Push the domain name to his SAV account first then he'll pay you after. If he agrees, let me know make I drop another template for you.

Use a PayPal account or someone trustworthy who can help you receive on your behalf.

This is just a suggestion o, others can weigh in. Just in case village pipu slide tackle anything.

Or explain the 60days lock to him & ask if he can wait, then you can arrange payment through Dan, epik or afternic.

Wish you the best.
no be small thing that man get time to read all those terms and conditions. Sav self na crap....anyway I have already changed the nameservers to Dan. I think the best, is to let him purchase, before I tell him about the 60days lock. Thanks man I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
My people, it has been long since I branched here. Na Buhari bring me come. This monthly limit of $20 on online purchases is killing me.

What is the process involved in getting a Payoneer card? Can one get a virtual Payoneer card?

Also, is there a phone number it is linked to in the event the website you want to purchase something from requires a One Time Password (OTP)? Also, does the Payoneer card work with PayPal?

Kindly assist.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:40am On Apr 25, 2022
grandstar:
My people, it has been long since I branched here. Na Buhari bring me come. This monthly limit of $20 on online purchases is killing me.

What is the process involved in getting a Payoneer card? Can one get a virtual Payoneer card?

Also, is there a phone number it is linked to in the event the website you want to purchase something from requires a One Time Password (OTP)? Also, does the Payoneer card work with PayPal?

Kindly assist.

Try Barter.me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovelysexy: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2022
odysey:
open a dom account and those details will be provided

Thanks for your response Sir. I have a dom account in dollars but the bank contact name and telephone number is the issue. Am I going to put in my details or which one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Zigla:
no be small thing that man get time to read all those terms and conditions. Sav self na crap....anyway I have already changed the nameservers to Dan. I think the best, is to let him purchase, before I tell him about the 60days lock. Thanks man I appreciate.
Send GoDaddy link instead. http:// www. godaddy. com/forsale/yourdomain. com

Change DNS to Afternic 5&6 lander.

Stop stressing our buyers wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2022
kurt09:
Send GoDaddy link instead. http:// www. godaddy. com/forsale/yourdomain. com

Change DNS to Afternic 5&6 lander.

Stop stressing our buyers wink
Same thing bro. If he purchase from GoDaddy, he will still wait for 60 days lock. And afternic will not pay fast than Dan, when he agrees to wait.... also,I don't think it's stressful purchasing from Dan.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Zigla:
change ns to ns5.afternic.com and ns6.afternic.com send him www.yourdomain.com and leave the rest to God...mere seeing GoDaddy sef will prompt him/her to buy without reading terms and condition...

#MoreSalesToUsAll
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Zigla:
Same thing bro. If he purchase from GoDaddy, he will still wait for 60 days lock. And afternic will not pay fast than Dan, when he agrees to wait.... also,I don't think it's stressful purchasing from Dan.
Dan has payment gateway probs with AMEX....

Any small mistake from Dan can piss off the buyer with all the stress he/she has gone through already...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Zigla:
Alright. Just that Dan may reject his card and he will lose interest. Afternic is a sure bet if he click the buy now button. For payment, you can't wait for 60 days lock, and you used Sav to register the name. undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2022
YOUR LEGIT EXCHANGER IS HERE AGAIN

BRING ALL YOUR LEGIT FUNDS
*PAYONEER
*PAYPAL
*WISE
*SKRILL
*USDT
*GIFT CARDS
RATE IS EXTREMELY HIGH

MY REPUTATION SPEAKS FOR ME
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2022
First check where his own website is registered then use their lander. He would be more comfortable to buy and wait for the lock from same registrar he uses.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2022
jamih:

Try Barter.me

Thanks. Does it work with PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Samson1104(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Good morning house.... I just bought my first expired domain, littleflowerestate dot com... How good is it? And I parked it at sedo and afternick but still not seeing ads just showing that I want to sell it at godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odysey: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Lovelysexy:

Thanks for your response Sir. I have a dom account in dollars but the bank contact name and telephone number is the issue. Am I going to put in my details or which one?
your dorm account is supposed to have an affiliate foreign bank name domiciled in Europe or Us, if that's not the case try open that online bank under wema
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2022
kurt09:
Alright. Just that Dan may reject his card and he will lose interest. Afternic is a sure bet if he click the buy now button. For payment, you can't wait for 60 days lock, and you used Sav to register the name. undecided
guy sapa dey hold man... I need money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
protocol:
First check where his own website is registered then use their lander. He would be more comfortable to buy and wait for the lock from same registrar he uses.
the guy no get website.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2022
odysey:
your dorm account is supposed to have an affiliate foreign bank name domiciled in Europe or Us, if that's not the case try open that online bank under wema
wema is very good, I have been been using their services I recommend them , but their charges no be here oooo.Too much when it comes to international...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Zigla:
guy sapa dey hold man... I need money.
Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Achonation, narite and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.