Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567613 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hello

Happy Sunday All,

I have a question and will use an illustration for it.

A company By name PHAutoshop, that deals on auto's in PH, owns Phautoshop.com. and have been using the domain name for over 15years

The name dropped on expired domains, and I searched and found out that there is no trademark on the name.

Can one go ahead and register it, knowing fully well that the company still exist, and even on there Facebook page, there web address still read that of the expired domain name PHautoshop.com

I plan on registering the domain name, is it advisable, because there are many Auto shops in Port Harcourt that might want to own the name.

cc : iykepromotions expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Promxy94:
Hello

Happy Sunday All,

A company By name PHAutoshop, that deals on auto's in PH, owns Phautoshop.com. and have been using the domain name for over 15years

The name dropped on expired domains, and I searched and found out that there is no trademark on the name.

Can one go ahead and register it, knowing fully well that the company still exist, and even on there Facebook page, there web address still read that of the expired domain name PHautoshop.com

I plan on registering the domain name, is it advisable, because there are many Auto shops in Port Harcourt that might want to own the name.

so far it's trademark free, no problem.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Promxy94:
Hello

Happy Sunday All,

So far it is not trademarked. I have two of such names with an active Facebook page. There has been clicks but no enquiry yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
iykepromotions:
so far it's trademark free, no problem.

Thanks my Oga, its trademark free according to Trademarkia

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hardheolar:

So far it is not trademarked. I have two of such names with an active Facebook page. There has been clicks but no enquiry yet.

Thanks Ma
I highly appreciate your response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
paulsir:
pls someone should attend to this.

Your answer should be in the Mailer daemon reply. What's in the auto reply sent back to you?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
@ikpromotions thank you for the job you are doing here, may God bless you with your good job. Please I need your sales letter to send to end buyers. My email is muyo2001@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
SKhanmi:

Your answer should be in the Mailer daemon reply. What's in the auto reply sent back to you?
ai got messages like:
the address not found
the DNS error
contact the owner of the website

Those are the errors I have been getting so far.
a for instance I mailed Utahsocietytoken.com because my domain is utahtoken.com and others too.The result was what i placed up there.

Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good day bosses.

How long does it take for afternic to send email outline steps for sending a domain sold manually to buyer.?

It is now 72 hours that they send initial mail noyifying me about the domain sold.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pros in the house, pls can you help me with a christmas promo mail? Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GreenAirCargo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
GreenAir Global Services

Procurement, Shipping and Delivery Services From China to Nigeria.

Procurement Fee
%10 - 15 of total product cost.
5-Days Duration
1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA, ALIEXPRESS, TMALL. ETC

Normal Shipping
CATEGORY 1- $6shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg.
7-10Days Shipping Duration.
CATEGORY 2- $5shipping and #400Clearance Per Kg
12-15days Duration
DESTINATIONS ARE : LAGOS AND KANO. If outside Kano or Lagos, Pick a Destination closer to your Location.

Express Shipping.
$12shipping fee
#950 clearance fee
1-2days Shipping Duration

Buying and Shipping From China Made Easier...
Whatsapp -08083540579

Best Regards

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
paulsir:
ai got messages like:
the address not found
the DNS error
contact the owner of the website

Those are the errors I have been getting so far.
a for instance I mailed Utahsocietytoken.com because my domain is utahtoken.com and others too.The result was what i placed up there.

Thanks in advance.

It can't be utahsocietytoken.com,that's a website not an email address

Are you using gmail,zoho or your own domain email?

Crosscheck the destination email spellings before sending,most start with info@domainname.com & sales@......

Try using another email.

Lastly check the copyright of the websites you're targeting, if it isn't 2018. Don't waste your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Septre: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
@op and all active members here. I have been away from domaining for a long time. So I am not up to date with happenings. I wanted to check the details of the owner of one domain, like date registered, email and owners name etc but Whois.com does not show these details anymore. What do you guys use now. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by megasamuel(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Septre:
@op and all active members here. I have been away from domaining for a long time. So I am not up to date with happenings. I wanted to check the details of the owner of one domain, like date registered, email and owners name etc but Whois.com does not show these details anymore. What do you guys use now. Thanks
Was about to ask the same ...
How do you get the email of the end user

cc iykepromotions expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Promxy94:
Hello

Happy Sunday All,

When you are planning to sell domain names, please don't rely on any Nigeria company to buy it. If you are so sure that there is no trademark on it you can buy it. Cheers and good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
expertix:

When you are planning to sell domain names, please don't rely on any Nigeria company to buy it. If you are so sure that there is no trademark on it you can buy it. Cheers and good luck

Thanks boss

But I used PH as a case study.

The company is actually based in one of the states in the Us, and its a us geo domain name. With service attached.

Please how many days does it take for namesilo to release your fund for a sold domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please how many days does it take for namesilo to release your fund for a sold domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
SKhanmi:

It can't be utahsocietytoken.com,that's a website not an email address

Are you using gmail,zoho or your own domain email?

Crosscheck the destination email spellings before sending,most start with info@domainname.com & sales@......

Try using another email.

Lastly check the copyright of the websites you're targeting, if it isn't 2018. Don't waste your time.
what I meant was, I used a mail belonging to that website and other websites too and those are the result I got via my email. I used gmail. is it compulsory I use zohomail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
megasamuel:
Was about to ask the same ... How do you get the email of the end user
cc iykepromotions expertix
try domain tools or instant domain research

don't know if they are still good though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Promxy94:

Thanks boss

But I used PH as a case study.

The company is actually based in one of the states in the Us, and its a us geo domain name. With service attached.

I can't remember precisely, I think it is 7 days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
expertix:

Hello boss,

]How long does it take for afternic to send email outline steps for sending a domain sold manually to buyer.?

It is now 72 hours that they send initial mail noyifying me about the domain sold.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by megasamuel(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
paulsir:
try domain tools or instant domain research

don't know if they are still good though.
Both refer back to Whois,some detail there is hidden
How do you get the email address of your end users
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
paulsir:
what I meant was, I used a mail belonging to that website and other websites too and those are the result I got via my email. I used gmail. is it compulsory I use zohomail?

And all of them returned that message? All?

It's not compulsory you use zoho. I have different emails,it's useful in situations like this. Try using another email. If you get the same reply, it's from the websites servers. Focus elsewhere

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stronglink: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2018
expertix:

Go to cybercafe around you and open the account. You may have problem with your phone to open the account.
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Septre:
Hunter.io

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:53am On Dec 03, 2018
expertix:

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2018
SKhanmi:

And all of them returned that message? All?

It's not compulsory you use zoho. I have different emails,it's useful in situations like this. Try using another email. If you get the same reply, it's from the websites servers. Focus elsewhere
yes
I will do that
I ap8
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Hi,
Pls who recently used his savings account to receive his or her $, pls what rate did they exchange it for?
Urgent....
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Offer still on!!! cool wink

Name.com is giving out a $5 credit for First time Registrations. Once you sign up a new account and follow the link below you receive $5 worth of name.com Credit to buy domain names.

Go to Name.com

The $5 credit is recieved immediately you sign up a new account at Name.com with the link above. Eligible only for First time Registration. Credit can be used to buy domains and other awesome products at Name.com. This is a Reward Program.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2018
beckplanet:
Offer still on!!! cool wink

Name.com is giving out a $5 credit for First time Registrations. Once you sign up a new account and follow the link below you receive $5 worth of name.com Credit to buy domain names.

Go to Name.com

The $5 credit is recieved immediately you sign up a new account at Name.com with the link above. Eligible only for First time Registration. Credit can be used to buy domains and other awesome products at Name.com. This is a Reward Program.
it doesn't worth it. minimum domain there is around $9
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
expertix:

Don't make mistake; Chinese market love 8 but don't like 0 and 4

Noted boss

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.