Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568062 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:07pm On May 23, 2022
erjo:

Hmmmm. And I just opened account with them. angry
infact I have created a virtual card already,na fear make me never use am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2022
no idea

JohnnA1:

Hm...what is FCMB USD card maintenance fee?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
Mrblaze06:
I think zenith bank has a virtual card too for online transactions,is there anyone who has make use of the card?
similar functions with their physical card. Virtual dollar card is the best alternative now or you request for a dollar card if you have a domiciliary account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2022
Stupid bank.
No wonder I can't buy domain yesterday.
Expect all banks to follow soon.
jamih:
Omo!
Got this from.FCMB
Dear *****,

In view of the foreign exchange market realities, our Naira Debit and Credit cards will no longer be allowed for international transactions.

If you require a card for international transactions, we encourage you to apply for our foreign currency card (USD or GBP Domiciliary account required). This will give you access to a higher international monthly limit of $5,000 (formerly $1,000), which can be increased.

Please contact your Relationship Manager or visit any of our branches to get a foreign currency card.

Thank you for choosing FCMB.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teefaht(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2022
ikhalyfah:
Appreciation post to the OP of this thread. Iykepromotions, we are FOREVER grateful sir.

To my brandable Daddy, Beckplanet, I'm still loyal sir, forever.

To all old timers! Y'all are the king's, don't forget that,

To all LEGITIMATE domainers, my respect to us all.

To all newbies, work and y'all shall laugh!

E no easy but we go do am God's willing.

Thank you all!

Hello bros, please do you give training on brandable domains? I would love to learn.

Have made some sales on GEO but would like to also learn on brandable. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 5:16pm On May 23, 2022
iykepromotions:
similar functions with their physical card. Virtual dollar card is the best alternative now or you request for a dollar card if you have a domiciliary account.
what I want to know is if they have the same rates and limit and I have ask them online, they are yet to reply over 2 hours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Send a mail to hieroglyphicsra @ gmail dot com
Please boss I am interested too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2022
FxExpo:
Please boss I am interested too
Reach me then. Deal is off in 3 hours time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:07pm On May 23, 2022
Mrblaze06:
infact I have created a virtual card already,na fear make me never use am

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 6:09pm On May 23, 2022
Mekailo:

The Bank is becoming useless , someone sent money to me for over a week and Gomoney hasn't credited my account and have no reason as to why it's been delayed

Becoming? Bank was basically created useless. It was created as an afterthought. It's Sterling Bank's inept response to the threat of digital banks like Kuda.

The customer care representatives are a bunch of incompetent buffoons who have absolutely no idea of what they're supposed to be doing.

People should avoid them. Unless, one likes to gamble with money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Becoming? Bank was basically created useless. It was created as an afterthought. It's Sterling Bank's inept response to the threat of digital banks like Kuda.

The customer care representatives are a bunch of incompetent buffoons who have absolutely no idea of what they're supposed to be doing.

Seriously? I've been using it without issue. What exactly am I missing as I don't want to gamble my money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2022
$120 PayPal needed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
beckplanet:

Brandable is similar to saying Fashionable. That means it can be fashion but you have to make them into becoming fashionable. (back to the term brandable, that means it can be a brand but you have to put in effort to making them become one)

Meta//verse is a stand alone niche so the exact match word in any extension (like the metaverse//xyz is already an identified brand by design without putting in too much effort/energy based on the niche and trend so you don't have to put in any effort to make them one (i.e a brandable name). That doesn't mean you can't list them in a brandable market though. But the term is an already spread term with a defined use case so no effort isnneeded into turning it to a brand as it's already one.
Take for example Purple//com which is a mattress company though its a term for a colour but the owners had to intentionally make the term purple become a mattress company. It was an intentional decision so thats what made it a brandable name. The same can be said of Lemonade//com which became an insurance brand or Apple//com which is a phone/ technology company. These names can be classed as brandable names because an intentional effort was made to change them into brands. I guess that's what brandable names are all about. That is not to say that Metaverse cannot be a brand but we already know what it'll be lol, so it's already an exact niche keyword. It'll be mad surprising for a meta//verse name to be used as a mattress company lol smiley that's when you can say it have become what's it's not meant to be and that defines it as brandable. But at this stage of the trends development I feel any business that buys a meta//verse term will only definitely use it for a meta//related product so no suprise there at all.

The same case can be made for Sportsbet//xyz you can't use it in anything rather than a sporting related, I'll be suprised if I see the term being used for a cupboard manufacturing business or a machine technology company or say a restaurant, so you see. It an exact niche term and nothing more. So not really brandable or as fashionable (when you use the first reference I made above on fashion and turning something into fashion thereby making it fashionable)

Although, you can make a case for Wrap being brandable though, my bad, at first I didn't look at it properly but I can see it being use for say finance brand (in terms of wrapping up a deal quickly) or a food brand in term of (some certain kind of food wrap) or an "igbo" joint cheesy in term of same one wrap of smoking paper lol. grin. So it can be used for anything and that's what makes it a brandable term. So Wrap can go with anything provided it can mirror different meanings based on the brand you want it to represent as I explained above so that makes that one a brandable term.

So in summary a brandable name is a word with indefinite meaning or limitless possibilities or limitless application on what the name can become meaning that you can apply it to anything and bring a new definition or meaning out of it and not limited or bounded by a exact niche or specific use case.

Hope you got my point boss. Just added to what have been said by others above. smiley

Peace cool

who you dey call boss? abeg o

I didnt quite agree with the initial submission that they werent brandables but i am glad clarity has been provided. Exceptions have been given whereby those names will qualify as brandables.

As least people can now have a balanced view.

I am quite surprised about purple and lemonade, it fails the test of what do you think of when you hear the name

Same way some names fail the radio test and they get sold for good amount

We keep learning and unlearning everyday

I am impressed with your portfolio of 1650 names, bros I personally cannot maintain that amount. I will cry when renewal comes

You be baba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2022
Congratulations Champ smiley

lawrenzo007:
February Sales Report

Encapsulation // Crawlspace//com

Sold Price : $1500

Reg Fee : $9.99(Dynadot)

Received : $1200

Sold Venue : Afternic

Hold Time : 2 months

Outbounded with $1000 on Dan but sold at Afternic @ $1500

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2022
Anyone have “Yogi Solanki” outbound Email ebook?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:55am On May 24, 2022
Letsextract Ultimate purchase didn't work as planned. Barter messed up last night and just found out the ultimate version can only be used on the email you bought the software with. So, downgrading to pro version. Reach me if you are interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:56am On May 24, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:04am On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
My great pal, you no dey sleep self?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:10am On May 24, 2022
IdeasPro:
My great pal, you no dey sleep self?
Lol. I just need five-six hours of my eyes shut and I'm good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 5:28am On May 24, 2022
Gpexchange:
Copy that whole link and visit it that's how u can contact them.....it will give u an email when you visit it...

But my concern is I hope you know what you are doing and the domain is related to them ..and u aren't pitching random things to an enduser.......cause you were the one missing winner chapel .com recently
Learner47
good morning sir
Please I want to have your view on this domain Usabucket dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 5:45am On May 24, 2022
Osas187:
good morning sir
Please I want to have your view on this domain Usabucket dot com

Mehn...this na rough play oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2022
I'm here

Sapiosexuality:
Lol. I just need five-six hours of my eyes shut and I'm good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:57am On May 24, 2022
Mrsoftwork:
I'm here

Okay. Correct. Hopefully 3 others join us. If not, we proceed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 6:54am On May 24, 2022
Congrats Beckplanet and to every sellers in the house....For those who lately seems to be very interested in learning brandables.....BeckPlanet once wrote an extensive notes on this niche, which i considered to be timeless.

If interested, visit page 658-665 to soak yourself in beckplanet brandable wisdom.

(Freshers; pls stay away from brandables and start with Geo no matter the excitement. E get why grin) Great month ahead for us all.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2022
Alexxien:
Congrats Beckplanet and to every sellers in the house....For those who lately seems to be very interested in learning brandables.....BeckPlanet once wrote an extensive notes on this niche, which i considered to be timeless.

If interested, visit page 658-665 to soak yourself in beckplanet brandable wisdom.

(Freshers; pls stay away from brandables and start with Geo no matter the excitement. E get why grin Great month ahead for us all.
Mr S, I hope you are reading? I'm scared of the height you are setting yourself to fall from.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 7:07am On May 24, 2022
RESHARPENED:

I once had an issue with them, sent out over 18 messages to them explaining what I am going through; not a single one of those messages was replied. This issue cropped up just after a day of using them.

My regret from using that bank is that; I sent them every of my documents international passport, national ID, voters card, NIN and now these documents are in the hands of so called “Buffoon”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phrenicos: 8:49am On May 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I don't know exactly. It's the app I'm using.

Please, is Grey entirely different from GoMoney ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
phrenicos:

Please, is Grey entirely different from GoMoney ?

Yeah. Entirely different
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phrenicos: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
RESHARPENED:
Be careful with GoMoney!

GoMoney is NOT safe.
.......Be careful before you place your money in their care.

Thanks for sharing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phrenicos: 8:53am On May 24, 2022
Rankett:

Yeah. Entirely different
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 24, 2022
Available hamdregs, don't sleep on it

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.com

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.com

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.com

Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism.com

Floccinaucinihilipilification.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 10:05am On May 24, 2022
SEYIKP:
you can try out plumter. I have been using it for awhile now. Easy to fund and easy interface.
boss please what's their rate per dollar?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.