Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548836 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2022
This will be perfect.
WebWriter:
Boss Iykepromotions, can you create a Whatsapp group for this thread? not for training, just normal discussions as it happens here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2022
For Sale "Mailtrack Advanced Plan"

Expiry: 05/03/2023

Benefit:

1. All PRO features

2. Group emails individually tracked

3. Campaigns with mail merge up to 1000 recipients

4. PDF doc tracking

Chat me for price on the number in my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2022
WebWriter:
Boss Iykepromotions, can you create a Whatsapp group for this thread? not for training, just normal discussions as it happens here.

Creating a whatsapp group will eventually kill this thread. Let's keep the conversation here.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2022
The spambot on this thread mehn! I tire
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
The spambot on this thread mehn! I tire

Chiropractorkansas.king
Handymancanton.king
Lynchburgwellness.king
Forthwaynecleaningservice.king

Sir what is Ur opinion on this domain. I just got this. Should I ask for refund??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2022
HIScraziness:

We are not moving o, are you saying nothing can be done?

Sir are this domain ok or

Sir should I ask for refund

Chiropractorkansas.king

Handymancanton.king

Lynchburgwellness.king

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2022
EtimAbasiama:
Congratulations to recent sellers. Congratulations to me and thanks for all the helps from the bosses here.

Denver AV // cum grin
Venue: dan
Price: 150$

Let's keep pushing it can only get better. We go sell for high figure one day undecided

Thanks Etifit my Oga

Chiropractorkansas.king

Handymancanton.king

Lynchburgwellness.king

Should I ask for refund or go with it sir. Still a newbie sir

Na all the money wey I get I use buy this domain abeg

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Mrblaze06:
Sapiosexuality,please does your gomoney virtual card works on sav?
I only used Sav once. Can't tell
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ProOnonieVaamy: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello! come and invest in Logistics and transportation Compqny that guaranteed You of 30% ROI either monthly or yearly, which ever way You want it: +2348053339010).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
yemight2776:
For Sale "Mailtrack Advanced Plan"

Expiry: 05/03/2023

Benefit:

1. All PRO features

2. Group emails individually tracked

3. Campaigns with mail merge up to 1000 recipients

4. PDF doc tracking

Chat me for price on the number in my signature.
How much is it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
@Gpexchange can I open grey.co with Android?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes
Omini247:
@Gpexchange can I open grey.co with Android?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please what's happening on Binance. Placed trade three times to different buyers, time elapsed and buyers didn't pay. Am I alone here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Please what's happening on Binance. Placed trade three times to different buyers, time elapsed and buyers didn't pay. Am I alone here?
Try and appeal immediately
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Try and appeal immediately
Appeal? Lol. Does it work like that? Nothing went through.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Appeal? Lol. Does it work like that? Nothing went through.
If buyer doesn't pay and he clicks "paid" , you have to appeal so they don't release your coin to the buyer.

Or are you saying the buyers are cancelling the order?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

If buyer doesn't pay and he clicks "paid" , you have to appeal so they don't release your coin to the buyer.

Or are you saying the buyers are cancelling the order?
Not canceling. That would have been better. They are letting the time run out. Never seen this sort of madness before.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Not canceling. That would have been better. They are letting the time run out. Never seen this sort of madness before.
That's why I'm talking about appeal

Sometimes they wait until the last minute, then click that they've paid you

If you don't appeal, binance would release your coin to the buyer

For this your case, it could be that they're not online. So you should just wait and try later
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nexapolis. King
Purchase price $1899 (Sh registered )
Net profit: $474.8
Sold on June 03,2022 (almost 2 years)

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

That's why I'm talking about appeal

Sometimes they wait until the last minute, then click that they've paid you

If you don't appeal, binance would release your coin to the buyer

For this your case, it could be that they're not online. So you should just wait and try later
Lol. Release what? Without my authentication? It doesn't work that way. I don't even deal with people less 90% completion rate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
plagiarism1:
Nexapolis. King

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Release what? Without my authentication? It doesn't work that way. I don't even deal with people less 90% completion rate.
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I only used Sav once. Can't tell
it didn't work on dynadot too,I contacted their customer care.The lady said they will work on it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
it has happened to me before,was frustrated,the fourth person paid.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Monkor: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
I suggest you go to the site https://420grow.io/ and see everything for yourself. Because it is difficult to take and say how it should be. And here you can ask and choose for yourself whether to resort to this step. I think that you can evaluate all the risks for yourself and weigh for and against. In general, this site, as for the purchase and exchange, is very reliable. So here no one will deceive you. And then everything will also work out well. Do not worry and do not doubt it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mrblaze06:
it has happened to me before,was frustrated,the fourth person paid.
I'm on the fourth one now and still looking like it's the same result. I figured btc is having a dip that's why. It took less than an hour from dan but I'm going to over 3 hours now just to exchange. And the clowns won't cancel it from their end.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mrblaze06:
it didn't work on dynadot too,I contacted their customer care.The lady said they will work on it.
I think something is wrong with them. Even the second card I created, which they charged me 800 Naira, doesn't work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
plagiarism1:
Nexapolis. King

Catchy name. Congrats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I'm on the fourth one now and still looking like it's the same result. I figured btc is having a dip that's why. It took less than an hour from dan but I'm going to over 3 hours now just to exchange. And the clowns won't cancel it from their end.
lol they are time wasters.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
@iykepromotions

This question has been bothering me since. I was going through a site and I saw some really cool expiring domains for $15, now my question is If I buy an expiring domain from say, namesilo, will I stil pay to register it? Or buying it has covered registration?

Can I buy from Namesilo and move to godaddy?

Hello comrades, see the early days of awesomeduru journey into the domain world...

This is to encourage all newbies out there that with consistency and hard work and patience. You can also succeed in the domain business...

#Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Seunayo00: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
[s][/s]I can outbound for you for a token boss
Learner47:
May God bless everyone with sales whether you have had it or expecting it, ameen.

This month has been all about outbounding my remaining Geo names..I have been a lazy outbounder, still a lazy outbounder.

I was able to outbound at least 40 Geos so far this January with 35 yet to be outbounded. I haven't been able to do any follow-ups, though a little complacent..girls problems has been my major hindrance.

Though, managed to bag a $599 Geo sale for two months installment payments via DAN so far on first sent sale letter. Would have shared the name, but untill February, when the remaining balance enters, God's willing.

So, some learners in the thread like myself have been trying to contact me for questions. Let me just drop all that I know here. Let's ask whateva questions via the thread.

So far, I've sold 18 Geo names in total...50% got sold on First email and remaining 50% on second follow-up

My outbound method:

1. Google Results
2. Gmap
3. Bing results (1st 20 pages)
4. Reon
5. Skyemail extractor.

Reon is the last I use after no sales.

You can outbound using mobile phone by using the 3 methods above.

Setting up your mobile phone: download kiwi browser...........to be continued.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.