Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548182 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Lyion1:
it only the most trusted market me I know

Dynadot, epik and name cheap.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Broker and consignment sites available for sale.

The broker site: http://Olympicstrade.com

The consignment site: http://AeroXpress.org

Just observe them. If you are interested, send me a pm or request for my WhatsApp number.
Both are going for 300k only(slightly negotiable)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lyion1: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2022
viktor88:

Dynadot, epik and name cheap.
thanks I've never buy a domain before I'll try it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lyion1: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Is Marylandhealthconnectordotcom a good domain guru in the house please ��
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
MrPADDY:

Wise offers US bank account and ACH routing numbers to receive payment from online marketplaces. Also, Afternic has already enabled the option of adding a US bank account and ACH routing numbers. However, adding a US bank account requires filling Tax Forms (Substitute Form W9), Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN). For a non-US resident, this is a tall order. The best option is to obtain a UK bank account from Wise and add to Afternic to receive payment. With a UK address, applicant is a non-US resident with no Substitute Form W9 requirements.

Apart from Wise, you can also sign up for a domiciliary account (UK, US and Euro bank accounts) on Grey
With Grey bank account, you can convert you funds into Naira at black market rate, and cash out through your local bank account.

Visit our website for digital tools, services and updates
https://paddydigital.com

For a minimal fee, we can guide you to create and link virtual domiciliary bank accounts on your online marketplaces to receive payment and cash out via your local bank accounts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Lyion1:
Is Marylandhealthconnectordotcom a good domain guru in the house please ��
No.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2022
While listing on afternic, is it advisable to turn "featured" on or off?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Omini247:
While listing on afternic, is it advisable to turn "featured" on or off?

Which one be featured again?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rogerjames39: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2022
i now make 10% profit weekly with the help of my business coach . Follow him for more

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfiqsxLgClp/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
BuySwimSpa .com
Hand reg
Hold Time: was to expire yesterday and got sold same day.
Sale type : Re-outbound to former leads using different email address
Asking price: $1,250
Sale price : $1,250
Sale venue : Epik.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ubatracy: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
since i started inesting with my business coach my life has changed follow him on ig and thank me later

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfiqsxLgClp/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Treasure28:
BuySwimSpa .com
Hand reg
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Treasure28:
BuySwimSpa .com
Hand reg
Sweet sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Treasure28, your guts, mehn! Usually I'd have reduced the price knowing it's expiring before outbounding as long as I'm not renewing. Congrats man. This is good.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Treasure28:
BuySwimSpa .com
Hand reg

Congratulations �

Your sale made be pick

SwimSpas4Sale.com

Looking at Boats4sale.com and lands4sale.com being developed I feel the "4" can work although "for" would be epic.

Congratulations once more.

It's really been a while I commented here

My old moniker Favour149596 then I switched to channel5�

I have been around since 2019

Got my biggest single sale with a . network in May $4,111 (HandReg)

Done 4 four figure sales in total since 2019 2 HandReg 2 from aftermarket and alot of 3 figs ranging from high Bleep to low Bleep

Overall it's been a sweet ride and I am happy with the growth..

So far we don't give up we can't lose and that's the criteria for the successful ones

Domains changed my life and those around me I am proud to say so.

I am also very sure I am Just one of those it did change there Life, many of us here as well..

Don't give up so quick if you are just starting out.

Just stick around and keep gathering knowledge.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Is this offer still available?

erjo:
GET COMBO EMAIL LEADS AND REACH OUT TO ALL POTENTIAL ENDUSERS FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAME.

GOOGLE MAPS + YELLOW PAGES - DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS INCLUDED - 800 naira per domain name. YOU GET VERIFIED EMAIL LEADS FROM BOTH GOOGLE MAPS AND YELLOW PAGES

YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT 80%+ SALES REPORTED HERE, WERE AS A RESULT OF LEADS GOTTEN FROM EITHER GMAPS OR YELLOW PAGES - I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

ONLY GMAPS EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ONLY YELLOW PAGES EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260 OR THROUGH THE EMAIL ON MY SIGNATURE.

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER

Softwares
Gmaps leads - Letsextract
Yellow page leads - Yellow page scraper
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Channel5:

Congratulations �

Your sale made be pick

SwimSpas4Sale.com

Looking at Boats4sale.com and lands4sale.com being developed I feel the "4" can work although "for" would be epic.

Done 4 four figure sales in total since 2019 2 HandReg 2 from aftermarket and alot of 3 figs ranging from high Bleep to low Bleep

So far we don't give up we can't lose and that's the criteria for the successful ones

I am also very sure I am Just one of those it did change there Life, many of us here as well..

Are you in any way related to one cashew guy that came here to give one sweet story some days ago? If not, my bad!

Can you please drop the four names you sold for 4 figures here? Thanks

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Channel5:

Congratulations �

Your sale made be pick

SwimSpas4Sale.com

Picking up domains because someone sold one will most likely not bring much success... and it will limit your domain picking strategy in the long run. Also, what you just displayed here is why a lot of people stopped reporting sales because nobody likes the idea of someone contacting their buyer just because they chose to share what is sold.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yemd: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
TechSkill:

Picking up domains because someone sold one will most likely not bring much success... and it will limit your domain picking strategy in the long run. Also, what you just displayed here is why a lot of people stopped reporting sales because nobody likes the idea of someone contacting their buyer just because they chose to share what is sold.
I agree with your first sentence. Since I started domaining I've not sold any of the names I picked as a result of someone else's success story.

These were mostly names I picked in my newbie year. None was sold. It doesn't matter the niche or what was sold. Web3 or, Nft o, anything as long as it's just an adjusted copy-and-paste. Lol.

None even got an offer so I learned about a year ago to refrain. I don't know if it is a curse lolol. To newbies, this doesn't work but I'm sure many will not listen.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I agree with your first sentence. Since I started domaining I've not sold any of the names I picked as a result of someone else's success story.

These were mostly names I picked in my newbie year. None was sold. It doesn't matter the niche or what was sold. Web3 or, Nft o, anything as long as it's just an adjusted copy-and-paste. Lol.

None even got an offer so I learned about a year ago to refrain. I don't know if it is a curse lolol. To newbies, this doesn't work but I'm sure many will not listen.

Well. I had a complete opposite experience as you. I have sold domains I derived from these so called Copy-and -paste method. About 5 to 6 domains. As a matter of fact, my first three domain sales was gotten using this method of copying what someone else sold. We've also seen similar cases of this on this thread.
It may not work for you and work for someone else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
kennypoka2:

Are you in any way related to one cashew guy that came here to give one sweet story some days ago? If not, my bad!

Can you please drop the four names you sold for 4 figures here? Thanks

To know more about me follow me on twitter visit rektdad.com and you will get to my twitter page.

I post some of my sales including my recent $4k+ sales.

my first 4 figure sale was from closeout morgantownapartments(.)com sold for $2,300

BorgeheseInvestments(.)com was my second $1k also from closeout held 2 month

Pacificoakhomes (.)com 3rd for $2k (HR) held 4 months

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Anyone here who scrap emails for domain outbound? Quote me if you offer this service. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Rankett:

Well. I had a complete opposite experience as you. I have sold domains I derived from these so called Copy-and -paste method. About 5 to 6 domains. As a matter of fact, my first three domain sales was gotten using this method of copying what someone else sold. We've also seen similar cases of this on this thread. It may not work for you and work for someone else.
Lucky you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
TechSkill:

U have a point, but these rules strictly hold for Geos.

Swim Spas is a broad niche.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Channel5:

To know more about me follow me on twitter visit rektdad.com and you will get to my twitter page.

my first 4 figure sale was from closeout morgantownapartments(.)com sold for $2,300

I can attest to the first one cos you reported the sale here and I think somebody sold the singular version of it for $299 on this same thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mrblaze06:
I can attest to the first one cos you reported the sale here and I think somebody sold the singular version of it for $299 on this same thread.

Yeah grin But I actually stopped posting my sales and engaging much in nairaland because it was turning to fight zone I needed to find my feet so I stopped nairaland

My Twitter is mixed up with NFTs and Domains so this would help faster...but you guys can still follow me up on Twitter....I am more active on Twitter but from time to time I still visit nairaland and Namepros

My journey started from Namepros then Nairaland

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
All of una wey they wait for person to report sales Then Modify and edit to register another version of same name to sell or outbound to other endusers.

Let me tell you sometimes that attitude is bad. There is a probability that you may spam the buyer who bought the version you modified, when outbounding.

Secondly if the person who wanted to modify and spam buyers he would not have reported the sale.

Thirdly, it a bad attitude that may make some people not complain but refrain from reporting important sales.

Also know that if you modify in geo with other cities this message is not for you, because that one is good example is Maryland tattoo, and you decided to modify to Idaho tattoo no problem. That's not spamming same buyers. Because you are outbounding to different buyers in different locations.

But when you modify to tattooMaryland it is bad though may sell, but it bad for us to modify peoples sales.

Let's grow our intellect and explore more niches, even me I have not had sale, but i still believe in the business and know that there are some untapped geo niches that I need tap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joesh94: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sold RoofingUpland// com
HT:2 days
SP: $399
Lead Source: Manual
Venue: Dan.com

More sales to us, Gracias

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Channel5:

Thanks for this calm response. Yes, I remember your sale report on the Morgantown domain.

Congrats on all your sales and keep it up!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
joesh94:
Sold RoofingUpland// com
HT:2 days
SP: $399
Lead Source: Manual
Venue: Dan.com

More sales to us, Gracias

Did you sell this in 2021?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Congratulations to all recent sellers.
More sales to us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ihinmi(m), Travoski, Chasdonblizz and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.