Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550981 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
EMREX02:

* Email extractor ==> Letsextract software, Atomic email scrapper, Data-miner extension, Snov.io email extractor extension.

* Mass mailing ===> Streak, Snov, Mixmax, Gmass
Gratitude

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EndsarsReloaded: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Telegram234:

I am not trying to spoil your mood but I feel service are more better than occupation.
What I mean is that painting is better than painter.

Thanks bro. I got the name from ED and the plural version was already taken and I felt this singular one is even better. I just crashed the price but I'm yet to try out bounding again.

I'm a freelancer but tried to diversify my portfolio by going into domain investing. I almost gave up already before I started seeing sales all over this thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
iykepromotions:
Sales Alert!!!

Tokenize/Asset.com $1k via afternic. Interestingly I regd this domain in 2020. Renewed last year but failed to renew this year. Domain expired last month. Sent a mail to dynadot support and he replied I can still do a domain restore. Checked and saw the domain is still eligible to be restored at $89.99 USD which I did immediately.

Lesson here is if you believe in that domain, continue renewing. Sales is a matter of time.

Screenshot below.

All thanks to God Almighty.

Congratulation boss, boss you are flying more sales sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
iykepromotions:
3rd sale of the month. Outbounding and follow ups though none replied me.

Picked from ED.
Reg fee; $8.49 epik.
Hold time 4 months.

Congrats big man. How many people did you reach out to?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jonifi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
BUYING & SELLING

Transactions are seemless...

~paypal
~USDT
~Bitcoin
~Skrill
~Perfect Money
~Payoneer
~Neteller

WhatsApp 070674 45954
Fiverr payment can come for withdrawal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jonifi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
iykepromotions:
Sales Alert!!!

Tokenize/Asset.com $1k via afternic. Interestingly I regd this domain in 2020. Renewed last year but failed to renew this year. Domain expired last month. Sent a mail to dynadot support and he replied I can still do a domain restore. Checked and saw the domain is still eligible to be restored at $89.99 USD which I did immediately.

Lesson here is if you believe in that domain, continue renewing. Sales is a matter of time.

Screenshot below.

big sale .. congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordparcel: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Omo dis work hard oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congrats to the recent sellers, Domain money sweet die! grin smiley

Still taking outbounds. Don't lag behind.. it could be your turn.

I'm just a DM away.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
These end-users making offer through landing page and they end up not paying,they should avoid me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mrblaze06:
These end-users making offer through landing page and they end up not paying,they should avoid me.

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sleektek01: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
erjo:
Sales report
Buyer said name should not be revealed - and I promised him I won't -

Just few minutes of outbounding, buyer made an offer of $500 - I quickly accepted and he paid immediately

Geo

HT few hours

$500

I was looking for a way to screenshot it so the name won't be revealed. sad

You can share only niche

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
iykepromotions:

Picked from ED.
Reg fee; $8.49 epik.
Hold time 4 months.

Congrats on ur sales.
If u do not mind me asking chief...a name like murphy//oil//corporation would have a few endusers with +/- 2 or 3 close matches. What prompted u to purchase it?
Was it based on metrics or based on chance?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
halogate:

Congrats on ur sales.
If u do not mind me asking chief...a name like murphy//oil//corporation would have a few endusers with +/- 2 or 3 close matches. What prompted u to purchase it?
Thanks in advance.

Search for the name on Google, you'd see "Murphy,, oil& corp" on the first line on the first page. I think they bought the name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
More sale to all Domainers

We are still available for all your withdrawal and exchanges to Naira.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2022
halogate:

Congrats on ur sales.
Thanks in advance.
exact match of an already established business,not much end-users but I think it's worth the risk.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Mrblaze06:
exact match of an already established business,not much end-users but I think it's worth the risk.
Thanks
Then i assume that there are no metrics behind this type of exact match. It is either the expected enduser buys or not, which is a 50/50 chance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2022
halogate:

Thanks
Then i assume that there are no metrics behind this type of exact match. It is either the expected enduser buys or not, which is a 50/50 chance.
Yes,for this type of name it's a 50/50 chance cos the end users in not that much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2022
HIScraziness:

grin
That thing is annoying, na wetin my August and September carry come be that.Still hoping for a sale though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slykey(f): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Payoneer funds needed..
Bulk and bits
Rate 690/$
Rate 699/$

Payoneer account available for Upwork, freelance, Fiverr withdrawal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2022
erjo:
Sales report
Buyer said name should not be revealed - and I promised him I won't -

Just few minutes of outbounding, buyer made an offer of $500 - I quickly accepted and he paid immediately

Geo

HT few hours

$500

I was looking for a way to screenshot it so the name won't be revealed. sad

Congrats boss, I will like to ask, do you outbound manually or you use some mailing platform
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayilara1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mrblaze06:

I also bought a name like that, exact match and even a .com (The company is using a .fr)

Either the company dropped it or the previous holder have a too high price, I just gambled it. I hope it sells sha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ayilara1:

I also bought a name like that, exact match and even a .com (The company is using a .fr)

Either the company dropped it or the previous holder have a too high price, I just gambled it. I hope it sells sha.
Did you reach out to them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
MrPADDY:

Wise offers US bank account and ACH routing numbers to receive payment from online marketplaces. Also, Afternic has already enabled the option of adding a US bank account and ACH routing numbers. However, adding a US bank account requires filling Tax Forms (Substitute Form W9), Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN). For a non-US resident, this is a tall order. The best option is to obtain a UK bank account from Wise and add to Afternic to receive payment. With a UK address, applicant is a non-US resident with no Substitute Form W9 requirements.

Apart from Wise, you can also sign up for a domiciliary account (UK, US and Euro bank accounts) on Grey
With Grey bank account, you can convert you funds into Naira at black market rate, and cash out through your local bank account.

Visit our website for digital tools, services and updates
https://paddydigital.com

Thanks for this.
How can one do the KyC at grey? Trying to use NIN slip,but not working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
iykepromotions:

Picked from ED.
Reg fee; $8.49 epik.
Hold time 4 months.

Congratulations baba' and congrats to all recent sellers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Looking to reg a .ca domain but dynad.ot telling me I need to be resident in the state.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
belovez:

Congrats boss, I will like to ask, do you outbound manually or you use some mailing platform

Manually
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Apart from Grey.co, what other option is available to receive payment from afternic and get a very good rate ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
jamih:

Thanks for this.
How can one do the KyC at grey? Trying to use NIN slip,but not working
Make sure the information on the slip is clear enough. If possible, print a colored NIMC slip at a nearby NIMC registration café, and submit for KYC. Contact Grey CSS for more help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
MrPADDY:

Make sure the information on the slip is clear enough. If possible, print a colored NIMC slip at a nearby NIMC registration café, and submit for KYC. Contact Grey CSS for more help.
Ok, thanks so much.
They approved the KYC within 20 minutes after sending the colored copy of the digital nin slip. In the option I selected "nin I'd card instead of the "Digital nin slip".
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Right now if you mount a horse in my stomach, your journey will be hitch-free.

Just purchased a domain for mid 4 fig, that won't sell less than 7 fig.

Anticipate!

Is this your way of saying you're broke? grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hi Everyone.

I help domainers call endusers. I help broker deals for a small/flexible commission (we can discuss and agree on this).

I've attached a screenshot of my Dan acct for credibility.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Bigmech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.