Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533898 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
iamleumas:
cool UPDATE ON MY 30 DAY CHALLENGE!!!!

October 6 - Page 201 to 300 fully completed (1 hour 55 minutes)

Although, it feels very tiring. But I've really learnt a lot within the last few days.

Special thanks to everyone OP and everyone who've contributed one way or the other to the thread hitherto.
this is marathon reading. Take it easy bruh, jot down points and practice some. You will learn better that way.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Treasure28:
DrillRigSales. com
Hand reg
HT: 10 months
Sale price : $900
Sale type : Re-outbound
Sale venue : Dan

MiamiJewelryBuyer. com
ED
HT: 12 months
Sale price : $200
Sale type :Re-outbound
Sale venue : Dan
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slykey(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
I make Payoneer withdrawal from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance etc at a very high rate.

Emphasis on high rate

Buying Payoneer funds at a very high rate..come I'll always buy your rate

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
No.
Phenomenal105:

For example a company website is Texasconstruction(dot)com, my question is that is it advisable to buy a domain like Texasconstructioncompany(dot)com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OsilaGama(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
what are u guys all saying here
make una enlighten me na, i just get lapi for house na only film i de use am watch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
SellingWilmington// dot king
HT: 11 days
SP:200
SV: Dan
Outbound

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Phenomenal105:

For example a company website is Texasconstruction(dot)com, my question is that is it advisable to buy a domain like Texasconstructioncompany(dot)com
Yes. But TexasConstruction (dot) com only should not be your target as their domain is better than yours. You can reach out to other end-users in the industry. Sold couple of such. E.g OxfordCleaningCompany (dot) com $350

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Phenomenal105(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Treasure28:

Yes. But TexasConstruction (dot) com only should not be your target as their domain is better than yours. You can reach out to other end-users in the industry. Sold couple of such. E.g OxfordCleaningCompany (dot) com $350
Alright, thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
All we say here is Agbado Plus Cassava grin

OsilaGama:
what are u guys all saying here
make una enlighten me na, i just get lapi for house na only film i de use am watch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
meetme01:

Your sale will come.

Just keep pushing

Find a guru to review few of your domain names.
Generate leads with Gmap and CB
Outbound leads one by one.
Reduce price
Follow up

Your testimony is around the corner.

What does cb mean
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Phenomenal105(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Treasure28:

bro, i have bought the domain on directnic, . i tried listing it on afternic and godaddy but it saying it already listed by someone else, i want to contact their customer service but the contact there are not going through, but i have listed on it dan, i want to resolve the issue with godaddy an afternic before doing outbounds. bro please how can i report the listing because their international number is not going?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 2:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Phenomenal105:

bro, i have bought the domain on directnic, . i tried listing it on afternic and godaddy but it saying it already listed by someone else, i want to contact their customer service but the contact there are not going through, but i have listed on it dan, i want to resolve the issue with godaddy an afternic before doing outbounds. bro please how can i report the listing because their international number is not going?

Service@afternic (dot) com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Intelcorei7: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2022
YoobaNesan:

All we say here is Agbado Plus Cassava grin

Stop Ignition of political statement here,please. This is not a politics thread.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2022
iamleumas:
cool UPDATE ON MY 30 DAY CHALLENGE!!!!

October 6 - Page 201 to 300 fully completed (1 hour 55 minutes)

Although, it feels very tiring. But I've really learnt a lot within the last few days.

Special thanks to everyone OP and everyone who've contributed one way or the other to the thread hitherto.
One hundred pages in less than 2 hours?

No be JuJu be that

How are you going about it?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Intelcorei7: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Phenomenal105:

Let me add to people's contributions here. You see, when you are into geo domaining, always let it be city plus product/s and not state plus product/s. For example: houstonconstruction,com. As you can see, Houston (city) is one the cities under Texas (state). And you know what, one city is available right now with construction/king for fastest finger. State plus product/s sells too but city plus product/s sells faster .
And my believe when I started domaining newly that populous cities like Los Angeles, New yolk city, Chicago, Houston e.t.c have much more potential customers for my domain. Yes it's true, because I have sold domains in those cities. But my orientation changed when one of my domains sold, unexpectedly, in one of the cities with smallest population in the state of Minnesota. Since then,i started adding both cities to my product/s as far as they are available for registration. And God has been good to me. But be reminded that domaining needs patience, perseverance and hardworking when it comes to selling. Happy domaining !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Phenomenal105(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Intelcorei7:

Let me add to people's contributions here. You see, when you are into geo domaining, always let it be city plus product/s and not state plus product/s. For example: houstonconstruction,com. As you can see, Houston (city) is one the cities under Texas (state). And you know what, one city is available right now with construction/king for fastest finger. State plus product/s sells too but city plus product/s sells faster
And my believe when I started domaining newly that populous cities like Los Angeles, New yolk city, Chicago, Houston e.t.c have potential customers for my domain. Yes it's true, because I have sold domains in those cities. But my orientation changed when one of my domains sold, unexpectedly, in one of the cities with smallest population in the state of Minnesota. I started adding both cities to my product/s as far as they are available for registration. And God has been good to me. But be reminded that domaining needs patience, perseverance and hardworking when it comes to selling. Happy domaining !
Thank you very much bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iamleumas: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

One hundred pages in less than 2 hours?

No be JuJu be that

How are you going about it?

Most of the comments on the thread are repeated questions.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Omo.. After setting my grey account as default afternic went to pay into my naira account . Rate so low 423/$...I'm going to tell GTB to return the fund . How do you think I can get this sorted ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fixitnow: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Slykey:
I make Payoneer withdrawal from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance etc at a very high rate.

Emphasis on high rate

Buying Payoneer funds at a very high rate..come I'll always buy your rate

Thank you for the smooth transaction
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2022
ollybode:

Guys please I need help on this urgently, I risk my account been ban if don't pay up on time.

@Sapiosexuality and co
boss if i am not mistaken.
you placed an un-registered name on the auction marketplace?
is that possible?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2022
iamleumas:

Most of the comments on the thread are repeated questions.
Ok

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slykey(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Fixitnow:

Thank you for the smooth transaction

Transaction was fast and smooth..Hope for more deals
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2022
jamih:
Omo.. After setting my grey account as default afternic went to pay into my naira account . Rate so low 423/$...I'm going to tell GTB to return the fund . How do you think I can get this sorted ?
agbako re o. Even after setting as default. That's Afternic's negligence of duty. You should delete the GT details then because of next time. Sorry for the loss bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2022
You're yet to make a sale? Keep grinding.
It's either your email hasn't gotten to your buyer, or the email got to him/her at a wrong time. So always reoutbound. #WAGMI

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Koats14:
agbako re o. Even after setting as default. That's Afternic's negligence of duty. You should delete the GT details then because of next time. Sorry for the loss bro.
God help us..that's huge difference (423 - 738)..it's crazy man..after all the stress to open Grey .
Thinking of asking GTbank to return the fund to afternic and afternic send the money back to my Grey. What do you think ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2022
jamih:

God help us..that's huge difference (423 - 738)..it's crazy man..after all the stress to open Grey .
Thinking of asking GTbank to return the fund to afternic and afternic send the money back to my Grey. What do you think ?

On what premise would you ask GTB to return the funds when it has been paid and received legitimately into the account of the rightful owner (you) albeit in a different currency? You may wish to contact Afternic and let them know henceforth, Grey be used for subsequent pay. Or, better still, delete the naira account details if there's any way you can do that on Afternic.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2022
id911:

On what premise would you ask GTB to return the funds when it has been paid and received legitimately into the account of the rightful owner (you) albeit in a different currency? You may wish to contact Afternic and let them know henceforth, Grey be used for subsequent pay. Or, better still, delete the naira account details if there's any way you can do that on Afternic.
Lol, I'm not even contacting them, I would erase every other account from my account details and leave only Grey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Alhamdulillah

WashingtomDCLimos.com
Holdtime ; 3 months
Sold : 150 DAN

PalauAirlines dot com
Purchase date: 2017
Hold time : 5yrs
Got an offer of 300 in 2017, countered, then asked for 800, buyer did not buy.
Sold : 1258 Afternic, was available for 300 BIN at DAN

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
jamih:
Alhamdulillah

WashingtomDCLimos.com
Holdtime ; 3 months
Sold : 150 DAN

PalauAirlines dot com
Purchase date: 2017
congrats. Most buyers are often searching and rarely type-in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
U mean na this 1258 go enter gt ..... With that rate it's practically 800$ wey u counter then u got lol.......Nigerian banks ehn

Congrats tho.
jamih:
Alhamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Gpexchange:
U mean na this 1258 go enter gt ..... With that rate it's practically 800$ wey u counter then u got lol.......Nigerian banks ehn

Congrats tho.
Swears, I no fit cry. Over 200k gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.