Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541314 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Vikkoh:

Let's see what it's bringing out from your end.
It won't work without him adding Https:// in front and a / after dot com. He can delete the Https:// after the bond must have formed.

But that is a spam trigger though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
It won't work without him adding Https:// in front and a / after dot com. He can delete the Https:// after the bond must have formed.

Well I've been using mine just like the way Vikkoh typed it and it has been working perfectly.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Humblemax:

Well I've been using mine just like the way Vikkoh typed it and it has been working perfectly.
I doubt it though it's your experience I can't argue it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thebody:
This didnt work but thanks

Works perfectly.

The recipient gets a clickable link even if it doesn't appear so on your end.

You can try it out between two of your email addresses.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please, Can somebody quickly explain how to withdraw Grey on Afternic, or point me to the previous page where I was previously explained?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iFlare(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
I love this thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
gentlewind:
Please, Can somebody quickly explain how to withdraw Grey on Afternic, or point me to the previous page where I was previously explained?
Thanks in advance
Search for paddydigital and Gpexchange posts you will find them useful

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
it is working just like that for me.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Not lies....mine works the same way vikkoh typed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
gentlewind:
Thanks in advance
Make sure you delete the old account details or update the old account details to the new grey account you want to use.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thebody:
Please how do I make my domain name clickable in my email when attaching in a sales letter? So that when an end user clicks it, it can redirect to the market place where its listed.

Type the domain name in small letters without the www, it will be clickable when you send it in an email.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thebody:
Please how do I make my domain name clickable in my email when attaching in a sales letter? So that when an end user clicks it, it can redirect to the market place where its listed.
It doesn't need to be clickable in your own email. Once you use the 3 methods below it'll be clickable at the recipient's end

Let's say domain name is Thebody . com

www. TheBody. com (adding www. domain name)
Https:// Thebody. com (adding Https:// domain name)
thebody. com (domain name in small letters)

I had to spacing the words so it doesn't get indexed

I mostly use the first and last methods

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2022
BusinessHub1:

Not lies....mine works the same way vikkoh typed
Okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Mrblaze06:
it is working just like that for me.
But can you track the link?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

You probably use a PC for outbound. I'm not sure my method works with PC.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 2:03am On Oct 15, 2022
IDEALCASH:

Search for paddydigital and Gpexchange posts you will find them useful

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thebody: 4:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Chai!! One question so many helpful answers. You guys are very nice, the wey some newbies have been scolded here e dey make me fear to ask questions. I appreciate all the replies. So this is what I just found out.
I did outbounding yesterday using my laptop and I used www dot TheName dot come just like that. Every first word in capital letter and it didn't show it clickable. I was thinking it will be, when it gets to the end user because it works like that on my phone. But I wasn't comfortable with that format, so I sent the email to my other email. Checked the message on my phone and also on the laptop but the domain wasn't clickable. Then I came here to ask question, went back and tried https:// the name dot com it wasn't clickable from my end but when I sent it to myself it worked. And I tried www dot thename dot com this time everything in small letters and it also worked.
Abeg you guys should wish me well oh. Started reading the trend silently since last year, when I finished I contacted Oga Iyke for tutor and I am about to start my first outbounding campaign.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itzprince(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2022
HI,

Good morning my ogas at the top.

I have a question.

yesterday, I wanted to bought a domain on porkbum. I used zenith master card for payment, but it declaned.

I retried, but using another card. But the same.

Please who has solution to this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Itzprince:
HI,

Good morning my ogas at the top.

I have a question.

yesterday, I wanted to bought a domain on porkbum. I used zenith master card for payment, but it declaned.

I retried, but using another card. But the same.

Please who has solution to this.

This issue of Nigeria card international restrictions needs to be discuss.
To the bosses in the house pls we need you to give the best way of purchasing domain,now that most Nigeria card can't perform international transactions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
But can you track the link?
I use boomerang to outbound.it doesn't show click rate,it shows only open rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2022
[/quote] Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Thebody:
Chai!! One question so many helpful answers. You guys are very nice, the wey some newbies have been scolded here e dey make me fear to ask questions. I appreciate all the replies. So this is what I just found out.
I did outbounding yesterday using my laptop and I used www dot TheName dot come just like that. Every first word in capital letter and it didn't show it clickable. I was thinking it will be, when it gets to the end user because it works like that on my phone. But I wasn't comfortable with that format, so I sent the email to my other email. Checked the message on my phone and also on the laptop but the domain wasn't clickable. Then I came here to ask question, went back and tried https:// the name dot com it wasn't clickable from my end but when I sent it to myself it worked. And I tried www dot thename dot com this time everything in small letters and it also worked.
Abeg you guys should wish me well oh. Started reading the trend silently since last year, when I finished I contacted Oga Iyke for tutor and I am about to start my first outbounding campaign.

Goodluck boss.
Your sale is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2022
Vikkoh:

You probably use a PC for outbound. I'm not sure my method works with PC.
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Mrblaze06:
I use boomerang to outbound.it doesn't show click rate,it shows only open rate.
Okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2022
gentlewind:
Thanks in advance
See info on pages 2801 and 2802

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
@GpExchange can one send money from Grey to paypal straight?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
No
Omini247:
@GpExchange can one send money from Grey to paypal straight?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
No
Okay thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
@Kamalmallami

It's either you are a dunce, a clown, a thief or a fool. But I will go with All of The Above.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: wisefingers and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.