Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544234 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ambitiouschap17: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2022
3k shocked shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nathansmith: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2022
As I no make am into page 3k, na $3k1 go be my sales report.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nathansmith: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Rwshd:

Well, let me grace page 3 0 0 0 with my 3rd ever domain sale (Sept. 6)!

Mode: Outbound
HT: less than 48 hours
ED-picked
Selling price=BIN!

Alhamdulillah, I was here!

Congratulations brother. Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BriteWay: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2022
Rwshd:

ED-picked
Selling price=BIN!

Took me almost two weeks before I could register the name because of lack of funds (I'm married with three kids, so I can't just be spending money or buying domains anyhow!). In between that period though, I kept having doubts ["If this name will sell, why is no one picking it!?"].

Anyway, buyer bought the name within 40 minutes of receiving my mail. And yes, I had only one buyer in mind. I had first priced the name $1,495 upon listing on Dan, before I changed my mind and increased it by $300 (lol!) while preparing my email. 'Twas one of those newbie risks that massively paid off, Alhamdulillah! However, I've bought similar names thereafter, which are yet to sell…domaining can be so not funny!

So I'm still awaiting my 4th sale, and I hope it happens in this month. But I still be newbie sha o.

I specially thank Allah, then @Budosky, who initiated me into domaining. I still have a whole lot to learn from him and other gurus in this uncommon thread.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Sales Alert!!!
Domain name: Airboat // Tours //Miami (dot) // com (longer vs in use & formally redirecting to another website)
Sale venue: Dan (Oct 14, 2022)
Lander: DNS to DAN
Listing type : BIN USD 900 / min Make Offer (USD 600)
Outbound: Received two offer immediately (Dan landing and email).
1st Inbound offer countered, revolked then accepted: USD 600 (Enduser refuses to pay after 2 wks; reason too pricey for his biz)

[I] Contact second enduser after 2 wks [/i]
Mail offer: USD 200 then negotiate
Sale price: USD 275
Acquired venue: ED Namecheap (22-Sept-2022)
Acquired price: USD 7.78
Hold time: 3 weeks
First, Last and only outbound:
Lead sources: Let's Extract (Gmap)
Payment method: Grey.co GBP
Amount received: £230 grey (~~261$)

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Less than 20.
Rate is now #520/$
If you fund with current rate it'll work

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Rate is now #520/$
If you fund with current rate it'll work
Okay thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Rwshd:

ED-picked
Selling price=BIN!

Took me almost two weeks before I could register the name because of lack of funds (I'm married with three kids, so I can't just be spending money or buying domains anyhow!). In between that period though, I kept having doubts ["If this name will sell, why is no one picking it!?"].

Anyway, buyer bought the name within 40 minutes of receiving my mail. And yes, I had only one buyer in mind. I had first priced the name $1,495 upon listing on Dan, before I changed my mind and increased it by $300 (lol!) while preparing my email. 'Twas one of those newbie risks that massively paid off, Alhamdulillah! However, I've bought similar names thereafter, which are yet to sell…domaining can be so not funny!

So I'm still awaiting my 4th sale, and I hope it happens in this month. But I still be newbie sha o.

I specially thank Allah, then @Budosky, who initiated me into domaining. I still have a whole lot to learn from him and other gurus in this uncommon thread.

Congratulations.

Barakallahu feeh

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Less than 20.
oh,I thought is 20 cos I was unable to use 20 last month but I used 16,thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Harllaby:
Sales Alert!!!

Mail offer: USD 200 then negotiate
Sale price: USD 270
Payment method: Grey.co GBP
Amount received: £230 grey (~~264$)

Congrats. A quick question.

Has Dan reduced their commission? You sold it for $270, you received $261.25. Even if you used lead import, isn't the payout supposed to be $256.5?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Rankett:

Has Dan reduced their commission? You sold it for $270, you received $261.25. Even if you used lead import, isn't the payout supposed to be $256.5?

He received the money in pounds bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Brandwiser:

Good idea but I’d suggest you go straight to Littodino’s profile and just open a separate tab for it. I’d have suggested Promann too but it’s been a long time I won. Stopped competing after my 153rd contest win grin grin grin

Anyway, that was the way I got started about 6 years ago.
Massive Congratulations rwwhd.
Wow you've won 153 .
You are a guru
Congratulations man.
Going over to check your portfolio

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2022
Brandwiser:

Good idea but I’d suggest you go straight to Littodino’s profile and just open a separate tab for it. I’d have suggested Promann too but it’s been a long time I won. Stopped competing after my 153rd contest win grin grin grin

So you're Promann shocked

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Brandwiser:

Congratulations man, you can keep pushing to 200
It's been a while, I've been looking for an explanation on the term "fifth" , please what does it implies ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandwiser: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2022
jamih:

Massive Congratulations rwwhd.
Wow you've won 153 .
You are a guru
Congratulations man.
Going over to check your portfolio
The pleasure is mine, brother!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandwiser: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2022
jamih:

Congratulations man, you can keep pushing to 200
It's been a while, I've been looking for an explanation on the term "fifth" , please what does it implies ?
Bro, let’s take this conversation to WhatsApp. Can’t talk much here. I’ll explain to the best of my ability.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Brandwiser:

Bro why is it that some of the winning names are still parked even after some time? I thought the whole essence is that the names/brands that won at contests are to be built/developed on the domain name. Abeg clear me baba. Attached are screenshots;

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2022
symbuul:

Bro why is it that some of the winning names are still parked even after some time? I thought the whole essence is that the names/brands that won at contests are to be built/developed on the domain name. Abeg clear me baba. Attached are screenshots;
That's how it is. They are very funny . Have you checked 90% of the domain sold too. They don't do anything with it, they just keep it, till when they have the time, some may even let it drop.
Sold a domain the other day(Washington DC limos), buyer renewed for 4 more years ( till 2026) and it is still redirected to Dan sold page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Brandwiser:
Guys, please how long does it take for Payoneer to credit Grey GBP account for the first transaction. Requested payment almost 24hrs ago, and up till now, radio silence at Grey. Even though Payoneer says payment is completed.
Requested withdrawal of 50$ around 6 am to grey GBp , received same day around 1pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandwiser: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2022
symbuul:

Symbuul, there’s nothing you can do about that. I have won contests where the end user eventually develops the name into a fully functional site. Infact, I have tons of them. Sometimes, I check those sites, smile smiley and move on. Sometimes, I’m like, see the kind website wey person build with this fine name grin

In the end, there’s nothing you can do. Collect your money, and move on.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandwiser: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2022
jamih:

Requested withdrawal of 50$ around 6 am to grey GBp , received same day around 1pm
Mine is already going to 24hrs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Now that we have hit 3000 pages and counting, we shan't be long to 5000 pages. Congratulations guys. You all rock for making this page what it is, THE BEST!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slykey(f): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
We withdraw and buy Payoneer funds at a very high rate from 700/$ and above. You can also come with your rate, let's have a deal!

100% funds security

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
ClixMaster:
Which ID? They rejected my iD I printed from NIMC
Same here

Please someone should update us on how best to verify epik account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rankett:

Sorry for the Mix up... Can't edit my previous Post as NL bot, keep locking me.

Domain sold for USD 275

Dan sent USD 261.25

Which is 5% commission from Dan if you import lead.

During the process, after agreeing and negotiating price, I imported lead, later same day buyer went to make exact offer on Dan which I accepted anyway.

So I guess, buyer later pay through the import lead. This amount to 5% commission as opposed to general 9% comm.

$261.25 send in GBP which is equivalent to £230.89.

Thanks. More sales

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Brandwiser:

Mine is already going to 24hrs
i think you should mail Payoneer to tell you the status of the transfer, if fund did not reflect after 3 days.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rwshd:

ED-picked
Selling price=BIN!

Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Harllaby:

Sorry for the Mix up... Can't edit my previous Post as NL bot, keep locking me.

Domain sold for USD 275

Dan sent USD 261.25

Which is 5% commission from Dan if you import lead.

During the process, after agreeing and negotiating price, I imported lead, later same day buyer went to make exact offer on Dan which I accepted anyway.

So I guess, buyer later pay through the import lead. This amount to 5% commission as opposed to general 9% comm.

$261.25 send in GBP which is equivalent to £230.89.

Thanks. More sales

Thanks for the detailed analysis

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I tried but not working. They are owned by sterling and it seems they stopped working when sterling stopped working.

It's still working but gomoney had increased their rate.i paid $8.88 twice yesterday and was charged #4617.60 respectively..so their rate is now 520 and not 490.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Same here

Please someone should update us on how best to verify epik account
My brother just helped me verify with his voters card. If you have anybody with voters card, go to federatedindentity and edit the name to match the name on the ID. Then use it.

Who to help me with PayPal account na my issue now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Please, it is urgent. Can I choose Wise as withdrawal method in Epik and receive with Grey account? PayPal is too risky for me abeg.
If I can receive with my verified Grey account, how do I proceed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AboutMarty and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.