Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556417 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
bestdudes:
lol... The hyphen name make sense more

The non hyphenated is better

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
xammax:

Yeah it’s a gamble but then it’s worth it. Risk is relative anyway.

Anything can happen, moreover it’s such a big company they can buy it....

I understand.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FavourNation: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
halogate:

Lol..Lol.. didn't know you go the the govt approved "Lawrence" oh..grin...was referring to the other Lawrence+nzo looking for how to make/recieve call..
But I don't mind sharing a percentage...as long as the person succeed in closing the deal for me

I could help call an enduser for a token.

I would only get paid if it materialise's into a sale...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Crazeworld:
On Naira cards?
yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
xammax:

The non hyphenated is better
lol... there is only one company in sight and they went for what is commonly used in their country which is hyphen. Austria, Germany, Netherlands have one thing in common.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Crazeworld:
This is serious.

Let's drop a full list of Nigerian banks that are working alongside the limits. Only mention banks you've used this month, not the one someone told you it's working.

I'll go first.

Stanbic IBTC = $20 (510)
Zenith Bank = $15 (490 - 500)
GTBank = $20 (490 - 500)
Africard by UBA = $20 (450 - 500)
That Africard, do I need to have a bank account to use it? Back in the days, you do not need a bank account at UBA to use one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
bestdudes:
That Africard, do I need to have a bank account to use it? Back in the days, you do not need a bank account at UBA to use one.
The problem is how to fund it. You need a uba account to fund it or you only plan to be using it to withdraw online which I think has now been terminated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:01am On Oct 24, 2022
bestdudes:
I got mine in 2020 without having a UBA account. Don't know about now. About the funding, my friend does it for me. I guess it's better to have an account with UBA for ease of funding.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
The problem is how to fund it. You need a uba account to fund it or you only plan to be using it to withdraw online which I think has now been terminated.

Withdrawal still works
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2022
wizzynuru:

Withdrawal still works
From PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skillmyman(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2022
hi all. someone requested through domainagents to buy a domain from me. after bargaining, i agreed for $400 and the guy agreed so the transaction was taking into escrow. Since 17th of October, he has not made payment to escrow so we can continue the process.

any advice please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Opistorincos:
Happy New Week. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.

Happy new week.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I saw it earlier. I no longer respond to DMs unless the person did what you just did. Tired of responding to people who don't respond.

Please resend it because I deleted the first one.
Boss I'd just re-send the dm now sorry I wasn't around for some while now and I haven't logged in to nairaland lately
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
DomainAgents will ask you to send EPP only if payment is made i.e they won't hand over him the domain except payment is confirmed.

skillmyman:
hi all. someone requested through domainagents to buy a domain from me. after bargaining, i agreed for $400 and the guy agreed so the transaction was taking into escrow. Since 17th of October, he has not made payment to escrow so we can continue the process.

any advice please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AdelekeSamuel: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
jeneyclub:

I'm glad someone asked this. I've been wondering the same thing. Something seems off about them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
who knows how SAV backorders work

All the names I have backordered have never been caught...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
codemaniacs:
who knows how SAV backorders work

All the names I have backordered have never been caught...

Any .com name caught by SAV backorder could have been handregistered after it drops.

It means no other backordering services was competing for that name.

It's cheap for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Any .com name caught by SA:V backorder could have been handregistered after it drops.

It's cheap for a reason.

okay... but one of the names donsheva used SA:V to catch never dropped... I was refreshing the registrar's page but it never dropped..

I will try dy:nadot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please, how do i withdraw from Epik Masterbucks? This wiretransfer fee of 45usd is too much. Guys, pls assist.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sanjayd1:
Please, how do i withdraw from Epik Masterbucks? This wire transfer fee of 45usd is too much. Guys, pls assist.

Use crypto litecoin to withdraw
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sanjayd1:
Please, how do i withdraw from Epik Masterbucks? This wiretransfer fee of 45usd is too much. Guys, pls assist.

Use PayPal.

By the way, have you completed the new KYC verification?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
They have just 3 options: PayPal, Wire transfer and Wise.

dayo2hot:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yes, I have. I used my international passport.
I have a PayPal account but how do I withdraw from my paypal? I thought Nigeria could only receive and not send?

RESHARPENED:

Use PayPal.

By the way, have you completed the new KYC verification?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sanjayd1:
Yes, I have. I used my international passport.
I have a PayPal account but how do I withdraw from my paypal? I thought Nigeria could only receive and not send?

That's true.
But you can still open a Lesotho PayPal account that receives.

That said, your Passport gives you a lot of options. You could open a Wise account. Has a lot of advantages.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please any reputable individual here, who can paypal someone on NP here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Any .com name caught by SAV backorder could have been handregistered after it drops.

It's cheap for a reason.
how much is their back order please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sanjayd1:
PayPal is worst. After the 3.9% fee, once the money hit your account, another 3.9% fee will be deducted. Just that it is faster. I withdrew $514 last week but I received 473$. Epik is a scam. This is a domain I sold $550 oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
dayo2hot:

Unless the buyer paid in crypto to Epik, they won't pay you in crypto now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
bestdudes:
how much is their back order please?
Reg fee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.