Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557858 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
namaecheap coupon till Sunday
BFCMTLD22

We all know the value of the domains we have. The rule of thumb is.. if it is not worth renewing, it is not worth the 9000 price tag.

pricing is a personal choice. this is freelancing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Soulvein:
Please I want to ask, can I register a domain name I formed for the purpose of blogging and later have someone set up the website?
We can design your blog at a reasonable price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Learner47:

If the EMD make sense and can also be used by another competitor. Just put a four figure price on it. And have it in mind to renew every year. He will definitely come back or another end user would grab it. Also tell the man, the price will continue to increase every year. Everything boil down to how good the EMD is.

Very true. In this industry, patience is under estimated. I got a dot co name. ****stack.co
Reached out to an Indian CEO using a similar name + *technologies* keyword added to his.
He's domain name is dot com and also long too.

I gave him a dozen reasons to buy the ****stack.co, he seems impressed, but insisted he doesn't need it. He offered $157. Lol

I know he could come back stronger or better still another buyer that understands it's value would come for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2022
iykepromotions:
To me no amount is too small. Expecting big hit once in domaining means buying from auctions and closeouts. You can't reg a dropped domain for $9 and expect to flip it $900 ASAP. you go wait tire.

The real point is GEO domains is currently over saturated. I invest few on it now. Once someone makes a sale and reports it, some of us go and register similar versions and start contacting those end users the previous seller must have contacted before. Some end users take this as harassment.

But not to say GEO is still not selling. Make sure similar version is not already in the marketplace before registering and then do not overprice. $200 into 5 is $1k. You can do and repeat this over and over with consistency. I do it. Building wealth is a process.

Last night I still made a sale on GEO, $400 . Sorry I won't post the full name because I still want to explore other cities. It's important.

Name is Sarasota+keyword

Outbounding and follow up.

HT; 6 Months.

Best wishes to genuine hustlers.

Congrats Boss! May December be fruitful for us all...Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
December Motivation if things like this even help
Cha-rle-ston-M-oVin-g-C-o-mp-any
$350
Less than 2 weeks I think.

This is wonderful. 5 pages of Gmaps only some of which won't have mails, I'm sure. Boss, don't you bother about having large amounts of endusers? smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Sell your Wise, USDT, UBA Africard ($) funds, and other digital currencies to us at juicy rates and fast payment.

~ Wise funds exchange and fast payment
~ USD, GBP and EUR bank accounts to receive funds from verified marketplaces
~ Wise account set up guide
~ Wise $20 initial deposit for account verification
~ Wise Business account and virtual dollar card for unlimited payment

Learn More
https://www.nairaland.com/7386761/transferwise-funds-exchange-instant-payment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2022
Grey gave me the same bank acount for my Eu:ro account.. so now I have 2 bank accounts that are the same the only difference is currency
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Promxy94:

Let me tell you something, Nigerians and Indians majorly are the ones spoiling the domain business with their cheap prices.

Ask those outbounding for me, they would have noticed that most of my domains are priced high, and I do that for a reason personally know to me.

I have surveyed the geo market and see how Americans sell their geos.

But over here, an $100 box sale, is hustled for.
Boss no blame us oo cry

The $899,$799 prices i de use dem no de buy am. Na until i come to $500, $300, $250.. and me i join d business to make consistent sales.. so since na dat low price de give me dat sales, i told myself why not stick to it

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Coinelium dot com is for sale. How much you wan buy am from me? I want to sale it out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
ClixMaster:
Coinelium dot com is for sale. How much you wan buy am from me? I want to sale it out.
I would take this for $0.00 that's roughly ₦0.00.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
golamike:
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices (Geo and EMD domains).

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

All emails to be verified.

Geo - #400
EMD - #800

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Please who has used this guy before
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Koats14:
I would take this for $0.00 that's roughly ₦0.00.
Hahahaha! Find me change collect am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
ikhalyfah:

Boss no blame us oo cry

The $899,$799 prices i de use dem no de buy am. Na until i come to $500, $300, $250.. and me i join d business to make consistent sales.. so since na dat low price de give me dat sales, i told myself why not stick to it
People don't realize that many of those domains don't sell with their high price.

I have had more success being realistic with my pricing than just splashing any big figure on a domain name.

How do you expect a small business in the restaurant niche to fork out $5000 to buy your domain name? or a business that makes under $5000 per month to buy your domain name?

The best way to price, which I learned from BrandUche is to check how much clients spend or businesses charge to offer their services.

I sold a domain name for $750 because that is what businesses in that niche charge a client to render their service.

So before you price a domain name, find out how much they charge per service rendered and price your domain name accordingly.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin grin. Got my first sale this afternoon. Thank you Godoo grin

22 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Borntosmoke:
I go drop update very soon on finding enduser grin

cool

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Borntosmoke:
first sale? for December or just normal first sale?
hold time?
sp?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
Borntosmoke:
E be like say today na my birthday..
Make i drop aza?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
I tried Grey app verification with my black and white NIN, and it worked.. cheesy
No need to download nimc app or pay for plastic..
Save your money cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Telegram234:

E be like say today na my birthday..
Make i drop aza?

Boss the money no fit reach me grin grin. Na small change.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
chikishpilot:

first sale? for December or just normal first sale?
hold time?
sp?

My first saleooo
Hold time 6 months

All thanks to God

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Borntosmoke:

You left me in the cycle of no sale.

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Borntosmoke:

cool

Which of the email extractors bro?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Borntosmoke:

My first saleooo
Hold time 6 months

All thanks to God
You don reach my level of 1 sale.
No worry..
God dey!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Borntosmoke:

My first saleooo
Hold time 6 months

All thanks to God
chai bro i celebrate you o
my own will surely come one day

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Alhamdullahi

Notn special, there's usually an avalanche of sales in ember months as small businesses are trying to add more perks or have purchasing power. Current Portfolio size 90. By Feb, with that portfolio size, like 2 to 3 sales.

More sales to everyone.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi

Notn special, there's usually an avalanche of sales in ember months as small businesses are trying to add more perks or have purchasing power. Current Portfolio size 90. By Feb, with that portfolio size, like 2 to 3 sales.

More sales to everyone.

Did u hand reg it or u re-registered it after expiration
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Congratulations to recent sellers...I'm waiting on God for my first sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
chikishpilot:

chai bro i celebrate you o
my own will surely come one day

U will join me bro. Don't worry. Never give up.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Greenscientist:

You left me in the cycle of no sale.

Congrats

U will join me very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.