Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539877 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Greenscientist:
How can I send a direct GoDaddy sales page to enduser.

I tried www.Godaddy/forsale/Thedomain. King but it is not working.
Edit what I covered with your domain name without the www

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=BOOKWORMLUX post=120738080]
Edit what I covered with your domain name without the www[/quote]

Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayorh(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Do I need to hold a domain for 60 days before it can be on afternic fast transfer, all my domains are not on fast transfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikegg(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:

*Lead* is when you guys have not finalized on the process

*Transaction* you have agreed to his offer and he'll just get link to complete the acquisition process

Bosses should correct me if I'm wrong sha

It's same 5%

while importing lead to Dan , how do you get access to their phone number as it wont submit without it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikegg(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Domainer1999:
Contacted support and some readings on namepros and got how it worked.
Chai! See me just mumu dash Dan ≈ ₦15k.

Domaining - you learn new things every day.

while importing lead to Dan , how do you get access to their phone number as it wont submit without it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
chikegg:

write 5 zeros. Don't just import any lead as transaction until you two agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
chikegg:

Type 000000 there if you don't have the phone number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikegg(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:

Type 000000 there if you don't have the phone number

thanks i have done it, is there any other thing i should do

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
chikegg:

thanks i have done it, is there any other thing i should do
Just pray that the end user confirms the transaction and makes payment

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
QUESTION FOR ALL:

What else do you/can one do with emails generated for outbound. Either the domain sell or not.

They say Money is in the list. I'll likt to know how else one can use these emails to make money.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Made2Last: 2:08am On Feb 09, 2023
I was shadowbanned since your last msg to me. I think Mr. Seun has a lot of work to do on Nairaland so that it can compete favorably with other social networks.

This was the content of my original message before the anti-spambot picked up a term and banned me for unlawful soliciting...I actually don't know the term it flagged, though.

1. Thanks for the heads up, I have followed this thread from the beginning to its current page...
I have gone through the previous thread started by lyke until it stopped.

2. To be honest, I have used various email subjects, like the ones I outbound just this yesterday was titled 'Nollywoodbusstation Gif'ts Itself To You...'
I have used 'Establish your station as the go-to destination in Nollywood with NollywoodBusstation/com on sal'e..'
I have also used the business niche like 'Nollywood Bus Station...'

3. Sir, I usually send a copy of these emails to my Gmail and it lands directly in my inbox, my domain registrar is NAMECHE'AP and I am using only using their email facility. But I may be wrong.

4. I do not use email tracking software even though I have GMass on my gmail account, I was thinking Gmass would not work on the email service.

5. I will take that to heart, thank you for sparing time to answer my questions.

Hoping to see if this message goes thru!

therealMcCain:

1. I wont spoon feed you, search nairaland searchbar using the keyword "outbound" filter the result by choosing bussiness section

2. what is your email subject?

3. I suspect your mails are landing in SPAM since you are using custom email that has not been warmed up

4. Do you use a mail tracking service to see if your mails are being read? or you assumed they are not being read because there are no replies

5. In this business, what we want is sales and not replies, just ensure your mails are hitting inbox and you have a good read/open rate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2023
@ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES ®
PayPal funds, Payoneer funds ,Skrill funds , Movo funds , Wise funds and Revolt are needed in large and small amount at good rate . .. Please dm on Whatsapp 08088759163 for instant exchange.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2023
Dynadot is running the following .com promo:

Registration - $8.75 until FEB 14.
Transfer - $8.95 until FEB 28.
(Use code COMSWITCH for transfer)

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Made2Last:
I was shadowbanned since your last msg to me. I think Mr. Seun has a lot of work to do on Nairaland so that it can compete favorably with other social networks.

This was the content of my original message before the anti-spambot picked up a term and banned me for unlawful soliciting...I actually don't know the term it flagged, though.

1. Thanks for the heads up, I have followed this thread from the beginning to its current page...
I have gone through the previous thread started by lyke until it stopped.

2. To be honest, I have used various email subjects, like the ones I outbound just this yesterday was titled 'Nollywoodbusstation Gif'ts Itself To You...'
I have used 'Establish your station as the go-to destination in Nollywood with NollywoodBusstation/com on sal'e..'
I have also used the business niche like 'Nollywood Bus Station...'

3. Sir, I usually send a copy of these emails to my Gmail and it lands directly in my inbox, my domain registrar is NAMECHE'AP and I am using only using their email facility. But I may be wrong.

4. I do not use email tracking software even though I have GMass on my gmail account, I was thinking Gmass would not work on the email service.

5. I will take that to heart, thank you for sparing time to answer my questions.

Hoping to see if this message goes thru!

Bros, keep ur subject simple.

Alibabadotcom is ok, Your subject was enough to send ur mails to spam.

I insist you should warm your mails regardless of who your registrar is.

The setback is you don't track mails, how then do you measure your open/read rate?

You must track your mails, I use Streak, it's free(the tracking works only on PC, I don't know about mobile)

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2023
RESHARPENED:
Dynadot is running the following .com promo:

Registration - $8.95 until FEB 14.
Transfer - $8.95 until FEB 28.
(Use code COMSWITCH for transfer)

It is $8.75.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2023
CornOak:

It is $8.75.

Thanks.

Rectified.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Good morning everyone
I'm new here

Where can I start from?
I want to learn this domain business and be making money too grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Made2Last: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
I will use Streak on my emails next time.

I think you nailed it, I wasn't tracking my mails, hence I would have known whom to retarget.

Thanks for the tip.

therealMcCain:

Bros, keep ur subject simple.

Alibabadotcom is ok, Your subject was enough to send ur mails to spam.

I insist you should warm your mails regardless of who your registrar is.

The setback is you don't track mails, how then do you measure your open/read rate?

You must track your mails, I use Streak, it's free(the tracking works only on PC, I don't know about mobile)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Made2Last: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sorry I was shawdow banned by the antispam bot

I don't know what registrar you are using but I use Nameche'ap so I was able to access my domain's email service for a 2-month trial.

After which, I would be billed or I opt out. The trial period is actually expiring this month.

But I m sure your domain registrar would have something like that...You just have to check email service on your domain and it would give you likely options. And I suggest you warm the email like RealMcCain suggested.

meetme01:

Can you guide on how to get this email?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
tayorh:
Do I need to hold a domain for 60 days before it can be on afternic fast transfer, all my domains are not on fast transfer

Yes. Some registrars will not send the opt-in email until after 60 days. Even if they did and you opted in, Afternic will not recognise that until after 60 days. This is because of the standard transfer lock after initial registration.

Salesbay:

I tried outbounding with my professional email through Titan/hostinger mail but most of the messages are going to spam. Abeg those using custom mails what is they way out.

Personal opinion: stick to Gmail for your outbound.

Just ensure that you are not sending too many emails and that you are receiving emails, especially replies, as well. GMass warming tool used to help with this, but sadly Google has forced it to be shut down.

Custom email addresses are easily penalised for spam. The associated domain (not just an email address) would be marked as spam and all emails from it are more likely to land in spam folders. Such email addresses may be better suited when you are contacting limited leads with them and strictly manually.

The Gmail domain cannot be easily penalised because it's not restricted to an entity or person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BetterLaif: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Telegram234:

Lol.
Read the all pages, go to namepros (read all pages), go to Twitter (read the pros past experience), Get PDF and ebooks.
If you can't follow this process, the door is back there.

Highly Regards

Hello bro, please am at the verge of handreg a domain name and at the point of picking a payment option at dynadot. Apparently I don't use any of the payment points mentioned, how do i go about it pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BetterLaif: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
U1:

Yes. Some registrars will not send the opt-in email until after 60 days. Even if they did and you opted in, Afternic will not recognise that until after 60 days. This is because of the standard transfer lock after initial registration.

Personal opinion: stick to Gmail for your outbound.

Just ensure that you are not sending too many emails and that you are receiving emails, especially replies, as well. GMass warming tool used to help with this, but sadly Google has forced it to be shut down.

Custom email addresses are easily penalised for spam. The associated domain (not just an email address) would be marked as spam and all emails from it are more likely to land in spam folders. Such email addresses may be better suited when you are contacting limited leads with them and strictly manually.

The Gmail domain cannot be easily penalised because it's not restricted to an entity or person.

Pls am trying to register a domain on dynadot but don't seem to use any of the advertised payment platforms, any advice on how I make payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BetterLaif: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
CornOak:

It is $8.75.

Pls advise me on how to make payment on dynadot I don't use any of the payment options available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
BetterLaif:

Pls am trying to register a domain on dynadot but don't seem to use any of the advertised payment platforms, any advice on how I make payment?

You would need to still use any of the options. Can't think of any other right now.

You may try one of those websites that issue virtual cards at the black market rate. I read that Grey was offering such cards a while ago, so you may check them out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BetterLaif: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
iykepromotions:
"Thank you for your interest in purchasing the domain. I'm glad we've reached an agreement. To proceed with the sale, I would kindly request that you complete the payment through the marketplace for the listed price of $500. Once the payment has been confirmed, I will initiate the transfer of the domain to your account. Click on (put the domain name) to proceed. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out."

My boss pls am trying to make payment on dynadot for there promo domain sale apparently I don't use any of there payment option, could you advise me on the best course to take now? Its a handreg domain though all for $8.75.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BetterLaif: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
U1:

You would need to still use any of the options. Can't think of any other right now.

You may try one of those websites that issue virtual cards at the black market rate. I read that Grey was offering such cards a while ago, so you may check them out.
OK many thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
BetterLaif:

My boss pls am trying to make payment on dynadot for there promo domain sale apparently I don't use any of there payment option, could you advise me on the best course to take now? Its a handreg domain though all for $8.75.
Use the service of an exchanger
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BetterLaif: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Demogorgon:
Use the service of an exchanger
Ho do I access one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
BetterLaif:

Ho do I access one?
Contact me
0810314802seven
WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Corrosiveman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.