Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539385 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Wishing us a productive week ahead

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices.

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

Geo: #400
EMD: #800

All emails to be verified.

WhatsApp - 09157906580

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Opistorincos:
Happy New Week. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.

Active!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Hi everyone

Whats the best method to pay for my domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Gpt, ords and ordinals keywords still booming. Especially GPT. Few days exgpt/ in king was sold for $29k while freeordinal.com recently sold for $8,888. FreeOrds.com $6k. Same owner, hand regd. Research and invest wisely.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Temioolajide:
Hi everyone

Whats the best method to pay for my domains
Card or use exchanger's services to fund your registrar's account. Just Start from page one for more insights.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2023
iykepromotions:
Card or use exchanger's services to fund your registrar's account. Just Start from page one for more insights.

Alright thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2023
iykepromotions:
Gpt, ords and ordinals keywords still booming. Especially GPT. Few days exgpt/ in king was sold for $29k while freeordinal.com recently sold for $8,888. FreeOrds.com $6k. Same owner, hand regd. Research and invest wisely.

Wow this is crazzzy
How much is your training??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Temioolajide:

Wow this is crazzzy
How much is your training??
I don't discuss training here. Check my signature and get back to me via whatsapp if interested and ready to follow guidelines.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2023
iykepromotions:
I don't discuss training here. Check my signature and get back to me via whatsapp if interested and ready to follow guidelines.

Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Dynadot is running two .com promos:

New registration: $7.88 - COMSPRING23
Transfer: $8.95 - COMSWITCH

HOW TO FUND YOUR DYNADOT ACCOUNT

Some people have been finding it increasingly more difficult to buy domains. Fintechs have been more of a parasite than help.

I'll show you how to use your Naira funds to buy/renew domain names at DYNADOT.

REQUIREMENTS
1. Binance account.
2. Skrill Account.

Both MUST be verified.

Once you have a Skrill Account, go to binance and add it to your Binance Payment Methods.

PROCESS

Binance to Skrill

1. Go to Binance. Use P2P Express to buy USDT using the Naira account linked to it. It's best to do this in bulk ($20 or more).

2. Return to the P2P menu, change the currency at the top to USD.

3. Filter the payment methods to Skrill(MoneyBookers).

4. Change the region to ALL.

5. Your P2P page now has a list of merchants who buy/sell USDT using Skrill as a payment method.

6. Click on P2P Express. Then, click on SELL.

7. Sell ALL the USDT you earmarked for domain names.

8. Be sure to specify that no third party is allowed.

9. Make sure your Skrill email is correct.

That done, you have successfully converted your Naira to USDT to USD stored in Skrill.

Best thing about this is you can end up with more USD than the numbers of USDT you started with.

Now to use the Skrill to buy domain names at DYNADOT.

Skrill to Dynadot

Best way to do this is to use Dynadot prepay option.

Here's the process:

1. Log into your Dynadot account.

2. Click on the drop down menu at the top right hand corner of the screen.

3. From the drop down menu, click on "Add prepay".

4. Add the amount you want to add to your Dynadot account. Lowest amount you can prepay is $4.95.

5. Click on "credit account"

6. Go to your cart, change the payment method to Skrill and click on "submit order".

7. Copy the provided link and open it in a new tab.

8. The link will open with an option to pay with Skrill or Neteller. Click on the Skrill option.

9. Login with your Skrill credentials.

10. Confirm the payment.

Et Voila! You funds are now with Dynadot.
You can buy/renew/transfer domain names with it.

Another great thing about this method is that you can use your Skrill funds at Name.Silo too.

Plus, it's CHEAPER.

And you can withdraw your EXCESS Skrill funds to your grey account.

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Guys kindly suggest the best way to withdraw funds from SH. Its just $48 wholesale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gasayi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pray to God I needed some cash. Prayer answered. God is Great! Please, Follow up, Follow up, Follow up!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Alexxien:

Hmmm, i am guessing most undeliverable problems are usually associated using customs emails, sales template, excessive out-bounding using new email. We have been advised many times to stick with gmail, to send our mails to ourselves first before sending it to enduser in order to know if it is Landing in inbox, so as to avoid spam triggering materials that might be present in your sales template and that when out-bounding with new emails we should not exceed sending to more than 50 endusers in a day; I will advise 30 for the first 30days.

I tick all this boxes and I have never have any issues with mails landing in spam or whatsoever.

As for 10 follows, this seems to raise eyes brows; I wonder why. Yes! I follow up on my domain a total of 11times not counting the first outbound before they finally drop. Just one follow up in a month that all.

I have a total of 44 domain names in my portfolio all purchased last year, I work on my names starting from Monday to Friday. Follow up time 5:20 pm to 6:30pm. So, working Monday to Friday in a month means working for 20 days (no Sunday and Saturday). I have just 20days to work on all domains in my portfolio. Now I divide 44 by 20 that should give me 2.3, I just round it up to 3. So, I work on 3 domain names in a day not going below and not going above. As my portfolio gets bigger I make adjustments, continuing the process.

Interesting, thanks.

It's probably something else then. Well, maybe I over-use my template emails before tweaking them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Alexxien:
Pray to God I needed some cash. Prayer answered. God is Great! Please, Follow up, Follow up, Follow up!
Congratulations Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Hi folks, how do you guys resolve renewal on epik? i thought they said renewal is not the problem but cashout. I have a name i am keeping and supposed expire in few days, renewed for almost 4 days now and they never do that after collecting my money just like as many cases i later saw on NP.. Seems these guys have been sold away totally and bankrupt. i learnt that FBI are or about to do some investigations of what is happening. But how did you renew if you did that successfully? am just concerned of not loosing that name cos their reply is wack and same stories i saw everywhere about facing technical issues.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2023
priceactionx:
Hi folks, how do you guys resolve renewal on epik? i thought they said renewal is not the problem but cashout. I have a name i am keeping and supposed expire in few days, renewed for almost 4 days now and they never do that after collecting my money just like as many cases i later saw on NP.. Seems these guys have been sold away totally and bankrupt. i learnt that FBI are or about to do some investigations of what is happening. But how did you renew if you did that successfully? am just concerned of not loosing that name cos their reply is wack and same stories i saw everywhere about facing technical issues.

It will renew, don't worry, if it was registrations I would advice you use another registrar in other not to loose the name. It seems epik don't find their registrar account with enough money making people's registration and renewal to fail.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TopeQs: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2023
iykepromotions:

Boss, Biko, what does this “ords" mean?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Thanks buddie, finger crossed.
Promxy94:

It will renew, don't worry, if it was registrations I would advice you use another registrar in other not to loose the name. It seems epik don't find their registrar account with enough money making people's registration and renewal to fail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Alexxien:

Pls what method do you use to pay for domains??
All the mentioned methods on this thread didn't work embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Temioolajide:

Pls what method do you use to pay for domains??
All the mentioned methods on this thread didn't work embarassed
I have not purchase domain in a while so I don’t know if there is any recent issues with the method listed here cause it what I have Been using all along. Chipper cash or Klasha virtual dollar cards is what I use. Though I linked my chipper cash with my PayPal and prefer to use the PayPal directly on SAV my most used registrar.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gasayi(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
TopeQs:

Boss, Biko, what does this “ords" mean?
abbreviation of ordinals
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Please, can anyone guide me on this Google Analytics 4 (GA4) migration? I've grown so accustomed to Universal Analytics on GA, and migrating has been cumbersome.

@Learner47
@haykay2005
@budosky
@2sexycom

Your guidance is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 6:36am On Apr 07, 2023
oskylabs:
Please, can anyone guide me on this Google Analytics 4 (GA4) migration? I've grown so accustomed to Universal Analytics on GA, and migrating has been cumbersome.

@Learner47
@haykay2005
@budosky
@2sexycom

Your guidance is greatly appreciated.
why not do a Google search on it? Why not consult Youtube? This is the smartest thing to do IMO because there are ready-made tutorials which some
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cadexa: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2023
I dey pray to make my first sale on this domaining no Matter how small.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Skinnydude72: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2023
hello all,
can i still get payment for a domain name into my fcmb dom account using DAN.com?
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OlamideOwoeye(f): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2023
I just discovered this thread and developed instant interest in domain parking. Are there people making money in domain parking? What is the potential for generating revenue through domain parking in the online money making niche? Assuming a portfolio of three hand-registered domains in this niche, what factors would influence the revenue generated, and how much income could be expected if each domain receives 10,000 monthly visitors?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.