Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545745 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2023
OYENIYIJK:

Good morning familia. Wizzynuru is legit, we had more than 50 transactions together. The last time I did a transaction with him was March, this year.

Thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Who can vouch for this guy here?

jegaxe:
Whatsapp 0913 4865 619
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2023
You see? Look how this little error wanted to destroy your reputation.
Short-changing, you may think it's a sharp practice but, destroys business relationship the most.

You short-changed @Domainer1999 and need to apologize to him.

wizzynuru:

@oyeniyijk Pls bro come vouch for me. At least we've done few transactions together.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by turmacs(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Names like this are hard to sell.
Is the non-hyohen version active? Are there many people bearing same name?

Put yourself in the buyer's shoe, if you have the non-hyohen version, why do you need the hyphenated?

I'm not trying to outbound it to the person who owns the non-hyphen version... Like I'm trying to outbound it to anybody even if it's a car dealing company, or a cleaning service company..i just thought the traffic might be enough to convince them to buy it and maybe redirect it to their current website (because of the traffic) ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2023
What kind of business man are you?

You said you never deal with anyone here - red flag.
I showed youy my account balance, way more than our transaction amount to let you know once top up, you get paid immediately, you say no.
Ok, let's go for an escrow, you say no!

Aargh!!!

jegaxe:
Whatsapp 0913 4865 619
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Do those companies use same/similar name as yours?

turmacs:
I'm not trying to outbound it to the person who owns the non-hyphen version... Like I'm trying to outbound it to anybody even if it's a car dealing company, or a cleaning service company..i just thought the traffic might be enough to convince them to buy it and maybe redirect it to their current website (because of the traffic) ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by turmacs(f): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Do those companies use same/similar name as yours?

not anything close to the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2023
turmacs:
Then don't. That's lazy, desperate and irresponsible domaining. It makes no sense. Let's try to help ourselves by doing the right. Sometimes you count your loss and move.

I just found out Dropcatch caught a name I was too sick to remove but I will still pay it for it and let it run down without any directionless spamming.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Scammer!!! Scammer!!! Scammer!!!

I bumped into him last Friday while I was looking for funds, he said his rate is $830....now $750.

Your own Naira they appreciate baa?

jegaxe:
750/$
Chat me up for your PayPal check out
Domainer1999

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2023
@Sapiosexuality, can you see? You're a proponent of complete sales report here.

someone is trying to do that to encourage others and now some miserable fellow are trying to run him street.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Domainer1999:

I bumped into him last Friday while I was looking for funds, he said his rate is $830....now $750.

Your own Naira they appreciate baa?

Boss be very careful!!! Scammers have declare war on u. Dey won reap wetin dem no sow!!! grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2023
And as for you @Wizzynuru, if you want to stamp your credibility here, you have to go through the ways of @VersatileVee, where anyone you transacted with will drop their review about you and how legit you are.

Your action today is a turn off....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Yh, perhaps it's high time I stopped to report sales.

Englishisamust:

Boss be very careful!!! Scammers have declare war on u. Dey won reap wetin dem no sow!!! grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2023

jegaxe:
Whatsapp 0913 4865 619
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
YoobaNesan:
And as for you @Wizzynuru, if you want to stamp your credibility here, you have to go through the ways of @VersatileVee, where anyone you transacted with will drop their review about you and how legit you are.

Your action today is a turn off....

Noted. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2023
If Na you, you go buy?
Take your money waka go julanky.com
turmacs:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2023
YoobaNesan:
@Sapiosexuality, can you see? You're a proponent of complete sales report here.

someone is trying to do that to encourage others and now some miserable fellow are trying to run him street.
Yeah but I doubt he will fall for that. And posting money without name still opens one to the same thing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
GOOD MORNING SIR/MA

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

iBUY🏦

πŸ›‘ SoFi Funds Needs (Authorization).

πŸ›‘ Card.Com nd Lili (doesn't need authorizationπŸ’―)

πŸ›‘ Go2bank (otp to mail)

πŸ›‘ Greendot p2p

πŸ›‘ Wire Transfer

πŸ›‘ USA CASH mailing

πŸ›‘ CANADA CASH mailing

πŸ›‘ MONEY ORDER, MONEYGRAM N WALMART ADDRESS AVAILABLE TOO

πŸ›‘ Apple Pay Needed

πŸ›‘ Google Pay funds Needed

πŸ›‘ Cashapp Funds Needed

Highest RATE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KOLLEE(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Domainer1999:
Sales Report!!!

Price: $575
Hand-reg: $143.9
Hold-time: 15 days

#MoreSalesToUsAll
What a sharp investor. Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Domainer1999:

you don’t need to stop reporting sales, just be careful man, and why can’t you fund your Namecheap with your bank, or each times you made a sale you leave some amount if $$ for the next purchase rather than withdrawing all the money.. that is the way I run mine rather than looking for dollars to purchase here.. scammer everywhere bro, becareful

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TastyFriedPussy: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2023
KOLLEE:

Are you the one that will source for the mail?
everything
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Domainer1999:
Sales Report!!!

Price: $575
Hand-reg: $143.9
Hold-time: 15 days

#MoreSalesToUsAll
Congratulations πŸŽ‰
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WebWriter: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Please which card are you using to pay for domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Demogorgon(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
A London based Fintech company has an active site xyz//com.
.co.uk, .info .org and .net are all registered and redirecting to the active website. .co is available. What do you think guys?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
turmacs:

So let me get you. You have Dolly-Parton .com. it has a high search volume.

You want to outbound to car dealing company or a cleaning service company to buy the name and redirect it to their website because of the traffic? am I right?

If Yes, You're on a wrong path.

Rule 1:If your domain is not an upgrade to the existing one, dont bother to reach out to them.

If you wanted information about dollyparton and you somehow, typed dolly-parton .com and was redirected to a catering company, wont you be pissed?

You need to go back to the drawing board, Have you read previous pages of this thread, if yes, you started from Page what and where are you currently? You can also reach out to the OP for paid tutorial(Tutorial or not, you must read previous pages of this thread)

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SyncForth: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello everyone, whenever I try to extract emails from gmap using letsextract software, it doesn't bring out the emails. The email column is always empty while the other columns (owner, source, domain, street address, etc.) usually have details. It is just the email column that comes up empty and this happens whenever I set it to "Google Maps Only" mode. What could be wrong, please?

Cc erjo, opistorincos, golamike, sapiosexuality, and other bosses in the house please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sure. If that's your payout method.
SyncForth:
If a domain is sold through Dan's afternic distribution network, will the owner still get pay through Dan (bitpay)?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Just finished transacting with @wizzynuru.

I can ashwa you that he is confidently legit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Domainer1999:
Just finished transacting with @wizzynuru.

I can ashwa you that he is confidently legit.

Thank you bro. 😊
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
mahvie:
Hello everyone, whenever I try to extract emails from gmap using letsextract software, it doesn't bring out the emails. The email column is always empty while the other columns (owner, source, domain, street address, etc.) usually have details. It is just the email column that comes up empty and this happens whenever I set it to "Google Maps Only" mode. What could be wrong, please?

Cc erjo, opistorincos, golamike, sapiosexuality, and other bosses in the house please.

Na so e dey be. You go need extract the urls then paste in the "bulk email search" section to get emails.

6 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.